Author Topic: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!  (Read 323575 times)

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
What about the EM.7 pcbs? Those are fine? If so does that mean EM.7 ship before Dolphin?
All have issues sir. Same factory and design. Please patient and we will give a good news soon.
I much appreciated about this

Tempting again :P
https://imgur.com/gallery/vVEWr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline megaforce

Glad to see more shots of the board!

But one thing, this will be fixed right?

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin

Show Image

Yes , he just finished about this so not perfect at all , and said that's gift for Geekhack user because of delaying.

Offline megaforce

Show Image

Yes , he just finished about this so not perfect at all , and said that's gift for Geekhack user because of delaying.

Ah okay, thank you!
More
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.

Show Image

That's a nice looking insert for the logo.
Very cool.

Offline poolside

Have the EM7 PCBs also been changed to a new design? If so, will they be compatible with the previous "V2"-bottom EM7 boards?

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
Have the EM7 PCBs also been changed to a new design? If so, will they be compatible with the previous "V2"-bottom EM7 boards?
As i know  , even not change the pcb , the old one also not compatible with v2 one, but i will check again for you

Offline cocobrais

Hi. Everyone,

First of all, I can't english well. But I think that you can understand below contents well...hope...hope...hope...

Today I personally contacted with Lyn because of something else issue.(other issue from away this gb)
During this time, I told the Geekhack Dolphin GB with Lyn about many replys.
According to Lyn's request, I can write about the following information.
I didn't participate in the GH dolphin GB, and I can't answer any more.
Just it is written without filtering and just I delivers information from him.
If you have some questions, please contact to moderator of this GB.

Basically, Lyn is currently having a very difficult and busy time due to various personal and health issues.
Nevertheless he have been doing his best to successfully complete this GB.

1. Current progress
   The housing has already been completed as seen in the photo, and the PCB is as follows
   All problems have been resolved, and production and testing are in progress.
   - 87 PCB: Finished production and basic test completed, final test is in progress before shipment from Lyn.
   - EM7 PCB: Production in progress (Drilling hole on PCB)

2. Problems
   Paypal issue was done and this was already to inform from nguyenkimtam.
   Nguyenkimtam's Paypal account was held.
   Due to this Paypal Issue, about 2 month ago Lyn proposed a full refund to participants and drop the GB,
   but finally it was decided to continue this GB.
   As a result, currently Lyn have been received only $10000 from nguyenkimtam and it is very small coverage cost.
   It is just covering only Dolphin 17~18 units.
   So It is expected to proceed as follows at present

Send 10 units ==> Receive ==> Particapant's confirm(Paypal) ==> Transfer of released paypal money to Lyn.
   ==> 10 units shipped again .......

So you can easily imagine the full shipment duration.
   It is expected that it will take a long time until the entire dispatch.

3. PCB Compatibility
   The internal layout of the Dolphin V2, which was progressed in Korea, and the GH dolphin, is the same.
   So there is PCB compatibility between the two versions. (87 and EM7 all)

I hope that this information is helpful to understand the progress and all issue wil be cleared.

Cheers

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire

Hi. Everyone,

First of all, I can't english well. But I think that you can understand below contents well...hope...hope...hope...

Today I personally contacted with Lyn because of something else issue.(other issue from away this gb)
During this time, I told the Geekhack Dolphin GB with Lyn about many replys.
According to Lyn's request, I can write about the following information.
I didn't participate in the GH dolphin GB, and I can't answer any more.
Just it is written without filtering and just I delivers information from him.
If you have some questions, please contact to moderator of this GB.

Basically, Lyn is currently having a very difficult and busy time due to various personal and health issues.
Nevertheless he have been doing his best to successfully complete this GB.

1. Current progress
   The housing has already been completed as seen in the photo, and the PCB is as follows
   All problems have been resolved, and production and testing are in progress.
   - 87 PCB: Finished production and basic test completed, final test is in progress before shipment from Lyn.
   - EM7 PCB: Production in progress (Drilling hole on PCB)

2. Problems
   Paypal issue was done and this was already to inform from nguyenkimtam.
   Nguyenkimtam's Paypal account was held.
   Due to this Paypal Issue, about 2 month ago Lyn proposed a full refund to participants and drop the GB,
   but finally it was decided to continue this GB.
   As a result, currently Lyn have been received only $10000 from nguyenkimtam and it is very small coverage cost.
   It is just covering only Dolphin 17~18 units.
   So It is expected to proceed as follows at present

Send 10 units ==> Receive ==> Particapant's confirm(Paypal) ==> Transfer of released paypal money to Lyn.
   ==> 10 units shipped again .......

So you can easily imagine the full shipment duration.
   It is expected that it will take a long time until the entire dispatch.

3. PCB Compatibility
   The internal layout of the Dolphin V2, which was progressed in Korea, and the GH dolphin, is the same.

I hope that this information is helpful to understand the progress and all issue wil be cleared.

Cheers

Oh man, this could be a long GB. I feel bad for the people in the last batches(probably me lol)

Offline iArson

If I'm refunded my PayPal amount I would money gram to speed up my order. At this point it should be something some of us consider to speed things up. We're going to lose PayPal protection anyway so might as well make life easier for everyone if it helps Lyn. We're actually helping ourselves too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
If I'm refunded my PayPal amount I would money gram to speed up my order. At this point it should be something some of us consider to speed things up. We're going to lose PayPal protection anyway so might as well make life easier for everyone if it helps Lyn. We're actually helping ourselves too.

I don't see any different between you use money gram or lose paypal protection cause as i know money gram also don't have it. Btw , if you want i will refund for you with all amount , and i will accept the lost of paypal fees cause my paypal now is limited now. We need trust your trust
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:48:51 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline iArson

No I meant wouldn't this be easier if we just sent the money directly to Lyn via MoneyGram? What I'm saying is that I trust Lyn, and to help him get his money and push some of our orders through we should consider freeing up Paypal money and sending through an outlet that can't hold funds from you guys :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:00:36 by iArson »

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
No I meant, would this be easier if we just sent the money directly to Lyn via MoneyGram? What I'm saying is that I trust Lyn, and to help him get his money and push some of our orders through we should consider freeing up Paypal money and sending through an outlet that can't hold funds from you guys :D
The problem of Paypal , me and Lynn almost done with it. Lynn sold his car and i sold some of my stuffs to help him paid the factory cost. And Lynn paid and received all boards frm factory so that's no reason if you use Moneygram can speed anything up. Again , i confirm that Linn always try his best to ship all of stuffs to you guys, the problem now only the PCB and might be a little bit in his personal life and his health issues ( he is quite busy now) , not paypal or money anymore

P/s : some pics about a lot Dolphin and EM7 :
https://imgur.com/gallery/TCYzc
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:42:47 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline poolside

3. PCB Compatibility

Thanks for the official word cocobrais  :thumb:

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
No I meant, would this be easier if we just sent the money directly to Lyn via MoneyGram? What I'm saying is that I trust Lyn, and to help him get his money and push some of our orders through we should consider freeing up Paypal money and sending through an outlet that can't hold funds from you guys :D
The problem of Paypal , me and Lynn almost done with it. Lynn sold his car and i sold some of my stuffs to help him paid the factory cost. And Lynn paid and received all boards frm factory so that's no reason if you use Moneygram can speed anything up. Again , i confirm that Linn always try his best to ship all of stuffs to you guys, the problem now only the PCB and might be a little bit in his personal life and his health issues ( he is quite busy now) , not paypal or money anymore

Wow. 
So because of the size of the order PP locked up the funds and Lynn and you had to sell your stuff to fund production of the keyboards?
That's insane guys.  I'm surprised you didn't just fold the GB.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin

Wow. 
So because of the size of the order PP locked up the funds and Lynn and you had to sell your stuff to fund production of the keyboards?
That's insane guys.  I'm surprised you didn't just fold the GB.
Mainly from Lynn, i just help a little bit. There was a time he want to give up but i convinced and we have the solution for that. So that's much appreciated if joiners can wait, patient for us and believe in us. We will have great custom boards

Offline poolside

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #816 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 09:12:57 »
Some tasty pictures of the Dolphin Pad alongside his bigger brother: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=3&document_srl=4618218   :cool:

Offline LDobler

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #817 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 10:49:47 »
Some tasty pictures of the Dolphin Pad alongside his bigger brother: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=3&document_srl=4618218   :cool:

Still hyped for my Dolphin but now I also need the numpad!  :p

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #818 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 22:11:42 »
What about the EM.7 pcbs? Those are fine? If so does that mean EM.7 ship before Dolphin?
All have issues sir. Same factory and design. Please patient and we will give a good news soon.

does it mean the old EM7 pcb/plate/top/buttom are not compatible with this Limited Version one?
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #819 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 22:21:13 »

does it mean the old EM7 pcb/plate/top/buttom are not compatible with this Limited Version one?
I will check again and let you know about it soon

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #820 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 22:58:13 »

Thank you <3
I'm trying to get some extra pcb/top from EM7 previous GBs
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #821 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 23:03:51 »

Thank you <3
I'm trying to get some extra pcb/top from EM7 previous GBs
I believe Linn will have extra for this , so if you want to make sure , just patient and i will ask about extra pcb/plate

Offline sundin

« Reply #822 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 15:25:49 »
Well, nothing new today?

Offline Hako

« Reply #823 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:11:31 »
I've got a WKL gray top and bottom that I would like to trade for a WKL silver top and bottom. Please PM me if you're interested.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #824 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:17:17 »
Long shot, but looking to trade a black WK top for black WKL or gray WKL.

PM if you're down :DDDDDDDD
More

Offline Miotch92

« Reply #825 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 02:53:19 »
Super excited to see these coming around!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Offline sundin

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #827 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 22:38:50 »
Any updates?
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
[GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #828 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 22:47:32 »
Any updates?
We are nearly done with the  the Dolphin pcb , Linn need to test it first and then release shipping.   Em7 pcb is in production. He is quite busy now with his health and his moving place. Thanks  everyone for patience. Everything will complete soon
I will update shipping when we done the Dolphin ( pcb , packaging ,... )

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #829 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 01:25:47 »
Any updates?
We are nearly done with the  the Dolphin pcb , Linn need to test it first and then release shipping.   Em7 pcb is in production. He is quite busy now with his health and his moving place. Thanks  everyone for patience. Everything will complete soon

In that case, will dolphin be shipping out before em7?
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline LDobler

« Reply #830 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 04:42:01 »
Any updates?

Thanks for the update mate!

Tell Linn that health is priority #1. This GB is moving along nicely, delays are expected and you are communicating. :)

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Offline Hako

« Reply #831 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 04:47:46 »
Still looking to trade my WKL gray top and bottom for a WKL silver top and bottom. I'm also willing to supplement the trade on my end with an extra red plate or paypal if necessary.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #832 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 04:58:17 »
Any updates?

Thanks for the update mate!

Tell Linn that health is priority #1. This GB is moving along nicely, delays are expected and you are communicating. :)

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Many thanks about your patience. We are appreciated about it

Any updates?

In that case, will dolphin be shipping out before em7?
Yes sir , in the plan we will let the Dolphin go first , then em7

Offline sundin

« Reply #833 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 11:34:17 »
What's the angle of the EM7?
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 September 2017, 11:42:57 by sundin »

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #834 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:13:11 »
What's the angle of the EM7?
It should be 8, or 9 deg.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline sundin

« Reply #835 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 13:49:23 »
Perfect! Thank you.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #836 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 14:04:26 »
Thanks for the update Shin!!

Can we get an updated spreedsheet of the orders? There was one a few pages back, but it hasn't been updated in a while from what it seems :DDDDD
More

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #837 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 14:06:08 »
Thanks for the update Shin!!

Can we get an updated spreedsheet of the orders? There was one a few pages back, but it hasn't been updated in a while from what it seems :DDDDD

Sure sir. I will do it in next week because i will go to Singapore for my treatment tomorrow.

@sam : thanks for your information

Offline iArson

« Reply #838 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 08:20:45 »
Any updates?

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #839 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 08:22:14 »
Any updates?

still waiting for Linn sir , he is quite busy with his moving place and healthy so we much appreciated with yours patient
Many thanks again

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #840 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 02:53:29 »

Offline sundin

Any updates?

still waiting for Linn sir , he is quite busy with his moving place and healthy so we much appreciated with yours patient
Many thanks again
You are always stuck?
I'll go in holiday the 10/18 i suppose i'll didn't get the board before that?
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 October 2017, 14:53:50 by sundin »

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
Any updates?

Many thanks again
You are always stuck?
He is still making on pcb. I hope you guys can understand and patient. He just want to make everything perfect so the time is longer than normal. He is doing asap.
We much appreciated

Offline Tally810

Any updates?

Many thanks again
You are always stuck?
He is still making on pcb. I hope you guys can understand and patient. He just want to make everything perfect so the time is longer than normal. He is doing asap.
We much appreciated

Show Image

Thanks for the update Tam.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline afrokobe

so has bmw given up on running this buy completely?  Also would like an update to where we are on the status, saw a em7 from kr buy with lynn pcb.  I am assuming given the shipping order Dolphin --> EM7, now that some of the KR EM7s have gone out, can we assume GH Dolphins are starting to ship?

Disregard this ^

I paid for the leeku pcb on my order, so given that Lynn is remaking pcbs, what is happening with my original order?  So I paid extra for leeku pcb for no reason? 
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 October 2017, 11:19:38 by afrokobe »

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 October 2017, 11:25:40 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
so has bmw given up on running this buy completely?  Also would like an update to where we are on the status, saw a em7 from kr buy with lynn pcb.  I am assuming given the shipping order Dolphin --> EM7, now that some of the KR EM7s have gone out, can we assume GH Dolphins are starting to ship?

Disregard this ^

I paid for the leeku pcb on my order, so given that Lynn is remaking pcbs, what is happening with my original order?  So I paid extra for leeku pcb for no reason?

Bmw is busy these days so i cover for him. Actually Em7 and Dolphin on Kr gb use the different one with geekhack one ( or just a little amount of pcbs work well in the first pcb batch )  ,  there was a long time when they received them.

Linn shipped for Korean first because the payment process of them is faster than us, easier in shipping handle and small quantities.
Regarding status , we can say that producting new PCBs , and i hope you can patient with us. Linn is trying his best even he got many many problems with their jobs , personal life and his health as well.

Regarding leeku pcb , you also get the new extra pcb instead of extra leeku. I believe the cost is higher but Linn was cover it for us.

This is the first international groupbuy of Linn so there might be have some troubles. I hope you can understand.

We much appreciated about it
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 October 2017, 11:27:33 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline afrokobe

Disregard this ^

Bmw is busy these days so i cover for him. Actually Em7 and Dolphin on Kr gb use the different one with geekhack one ( or just a little amount of pcbs work well in the first pcb batch )  ,  there was a long time when they received them.

Linn shipped for Korean first because the payment process of them is faster than us, easier in shipping handle and small quantities.
Regarding status , we can say that producting new PCBs , and i hope you can patient with us. Linn is trying his best even he got many many problems with their jobs , personal life and his health as well.

Regarding leeku pcb , you also get the new extra pcb instead of extra leeku. I believe the cost is higher but Linn was cover it for us.

This is the first international groupbuy of Linn so there might be have some troubles. I hope you can understand.

so I ordered an extra leeku pcb/plate as well, does this mean I get 3 or 4 pcbs?

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin

Disregard this ^

so I ordered an extra leeku pcb/plate as well, does this mean I get 3 or 4 pcbs?

all Leeku pcbs have issues , so Linn replaced it with his new pcbs. ( if you not want to get the new pcbs , please inbox me for more detail ).

Offline poolside

Any updates?

Many thanks again
You are always stuck?
We much appreciated

Show Image

PCBs redone twice? If so, ouch!