Author Topic: [IC] KAT Phantasmagoria (VENDOR + COLLAB ANNOUNCEMENT!)  (Read 34250 times)

Offline maisiech

Re: [IC] KAT Phantasmagoria (VENDOR + COLLAB ANNOUNCEMENT!)
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 10:20:07 »
At first glance I just dismissed the set, but I might get it to show off that I use colemak!! Also, A white minimalistic set comes in handy often as it works on almost any board

Offline uwumi

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 15:35:49 »
this is a really beautiful set!! others have already mentioned the visibility issues, but i'm looking forward to seeing physical samples! GLWIC!

Offline saltimate

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 07:36:59 »
i like the "visibilty issues" mentioned above, if it is too contrasty it wouldnt suit the theme of the dream like...

"with thicker legends!" pls no. there are a billion "readable" sets, if this gets pushed to bold punchy colours im less interested.

@ people who have to have everything perfectly legible at the expense of aesthetics: you're dumb. go away.

...its a little bit hard to see...
good, it suits the theme

I'll be interested to see how it looks with thickened legends.
why, its perfect the way it is

they look almost like blanks because of how light the alphas look
yes, that is what i want. almost blanks

Even for me, someone without color blindness, I find it hard to see the text.
i dont understand why people care so much about readability for an aesthetically focused set.
do you hate aesthetics?

if you care more about the readability of the legends than the theme of the set i hate you
im tired of people killing the aesthetics of sets for the sake of practicality. why the hell are you people even on geekhack? just go buy your basic ass wob/bow bold lettered set and be done with it.

Offline convoliution

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 09:39:12 »
i like the "visibilty issues" mentioned above, if it is too contrasty it wouldnt suit the theme of the dream like...

Probably could've done without the highbrow hostility and personal attacks, but that's a good point about aesthetic focus.

Offline citrusfruit

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 18:16:51 »
Is there a discord or something? I'd like to be able to have live contact/conversations and updates on this set!
𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤 (●´ω`●)ゞ

Offline saltimate

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 19:17:47 »

Probably could've done without the highbrow hostility and personal attacks, but that's a good point about aesthetic focus.

soz bud, i did get a bit edgy there. really looking forward to this set in its current form.

@OP samples when?
also i cant say for sure just from looking at it but it kinda looks like you have 2x 2u and 2x 2.25u bars in the 40s kit, i hope that is the case. yeah, just tryna say im pumped for this set.
also is discord a thing?

Offline funnelcakeee

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 22:49:41 »
Are there any updates about the GB? Still really interested in buying a few sets of this!

Offline doggo1dance

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 23:12:46 »
eh

Offline saltimate

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 18:01:46 »
bumping because i really want to see this set happen, update soon? <3

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 04 December 2021, 21:34:24 »
This is so pretty, a blue to magenta gradient on a white canvas. Could you get a few more keys on the Colemak set for the Mod-DH variant? I really like the alternative languages, though I wonder if Keyreative can do Zhuyin and Cangjie? I think you forgot the R3 1u Ctrl/Code keys for the 40s Icons Mods kit; it's only one key but it's pretty important for 40% ortho users. And of course I'm in on this

I second adding Colemak DH and DHm support to the Colemak kit.  In total, eight keycaps move location.  Two of the R1 keycaps don't change rows, but I can't tell for sure if they move into different legend colors.

R3: B (in place of Colemak G)
    R2: G (D), K (H), M (H)
    R1: D (V), V (B), M (K), H (M)