Author Topic: [WTB]Gmk mizu  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Tony_stanky

[WTB]Gmk mizu
« on: Fri, 16 July 2021, 08:57:13 »
Looking for gmk mizu
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 August 2021, 02:28:03 by Tony_stanky »

Offline schwartzasher

glwic

Offline KKoNaM

Oh no no no

Offline hzsh

• aspiring renderman

Offline PixelBoba

And another 65 with a blocker. Oof gl.

Offline Baka Bot

Another one, Another one, Another one, Another one.

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
g*sket, bl*cker

Offline ZavaZ86

Hello this DN

Offline denibhoxha

• cock and balls technology
 NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT

Offline Havattack

Another one, Another one, Another one, Another one.
... DJ Khaled, is that you?

Offline EnlargedCrouton

rather than just saying "another one" like everyone else, I will give you some actual feedback. As you probably know, there are a lot of boards coming out recently that are just 65% gasket with a top right blocker. Because of this, if you want your board to not just be "another one", you will need something to differentiate this board from all the other similar boards. I like how this can be mounted either with foam gaskets or with an o-ring, however I feel like that isn't enough and that it is still another 65% gasket mount board with a top right blocker.  :) glwic

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64

Oh dear you've already got prototypes coming. I was about to say, don't waste your money on those. 
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline ShiroMoria

A board with no personality is no better than no board at all. 

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Offline toro428

Another 65%, designed by someone flipping instock boards from china at thrice the price.
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 July 2021, 02:50:12 by toro428 »

Offline StevenR40

While everyone is just saying omg another 65% with a blocker, you have to realize something, that there are many people who don't have a 65% with a blocker, because most keyboards that are 65% with a blocker are not in-stock items, so that means there will always be people who want a keyboard which just looks like this. GLWIC

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven

Oh dear you've already got prototypes coming. I was about to say, don't waste your money on those. 
thank you treeleaf

Offline growler

Colour me interested - never done a 65pct, want to pop my cherry

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Don't just stare at it ...

Offline growler

Another 65%, designed by someone flipping instock boards from china at thrice the price.
Have you a link to the China board at 1/3rd the price? That would save us all some money!

Offline toro428

By boards from china I dont mean this board in the post, Im saying that he flips instock chinese boards at thrice the price at local marketplaces.

Offline PixelBoba

By boards from china I dont mean this board in the post, Im saying that he flips instock chinese boards at thrice the price at local marketplaces.
Yikes, I was thinking to get this as my first gasket 65 but nvm. Never buying from flippers.

Offline growler

I mean, that's a valid business model to be fair. If you don't speak Chinese, aren't comfortable on aliexpress... perhaps 3x is way too much though.

Offline ShiroMoria

I mean, that's a valid business model to be fair. If you don't speak Chinese, aren't comfortable on aliexpress... perhaps 3x is way too much though.

How about not inspiring even more people into reselling? How about keeping stupid ideas to yourself? I like browsing the chinese second market because of the prices, so i don't need multiple people scalping the market for their own profit.

Offline Tony_stanky

There are some people saying that I was flipping in-stock boards for too much  money and would like to just clarify a few things.
1. I do acknowledge that I did tried to sell boards in my local community for more money and I do apologize  if that made some of you guys unhappy, but that was back when I was still new and not fully understand how this hobby works.
2. The board was like a $30 board and I plan to sell it for $90 with switches and building service, Not flipping exclusive boards like some other people do.
3. I do not know whoever that made claims on me and have never had any interactions with said person before and so I am clueless what are the intentions of whomever.
4.The current board that I am designing is my own design and the pricing will not be cheap as its a small quantity run( mainly this board is for my own self, not really to make a lot of money. ) and also there are quite a few pieces and require more machine time (which adds to cost too)
5.If you like the board and would like to get one, cool. Or else please do not post "oh another 65% with blocker" type of comment, because 1. it does not contribute any value and also I want a 65% with blocker that's why even do this whole thin. And many people do like the 65% with blocker design hence the spike of similar layouts recently, so idk why people unhappy about it.
6. This is my first time running any sort of Ic on geekhack so if there are any area for improvements, i do appreciate constructive feedbacks. Thank you.

« Last Edit: Sun, 18 July 2021, 08:44:38 by Tony_stanky »

Offline growler

How about not inspiring even more people into reselling? How about keeping stupid ideas to yourself? I like browsing the chinese second market because of the prices, so i don't need multiple people scalping the market for their own profit.
How about you keep your cake hole shut, eh?

You're not interested, cool, I like it, but if I can work out how to.go direct I will. Maybe others are interested. Not sure why you think the world revolves around your opinion, because really, it doesn't.

Offline ShiroMoria

You're not interested, cool, I like it, but if I can work out how to.go direct I will. Maybe others are interested. Not sure why you think the world revolves around your opinion, because really, it doesn't.

I'm not interested in what? What are you even on about? I explained that such a business module is stupid for those that see the chinese market a little escape place from the ridiculous mm prices, i'm not the only one buying from there. Im not the only one being happy that we have a platform like that. So yeah it is kind of annoying seeing someone openly state "go buy from china, sell on international platforms, easy profit, its a great business module"
Why did you even need to comment that in the first place.

Offline growler

I'm not interested in what? What are you even on about? I explained that such a business module is stupid for those that see the chinese market a little escape place from the ridiculous mm prices, i'm not the only one buying from there. Im not the only one being happy that we have a platform like that. So yeah it is kind of annoying seeing someone openly state "go buy from china, sell on international platforms, easy profit, its a great business module"

You're a fool. Someone is willing to do the legwork buying from a Chinese Market and making it accessible for the masses.  That's absolutely fine. You may not like it, so don't buy. Simple. At that point, you're out, nothing to do with you anymore. Others may be interested, that's up to them.

Nothing you've said makes any sense.

Offline ShiroMoria

You're a fool. Someone is willing to do the legwork buying from a Chinese Market and making it accessible for the masses.  That's absolutely fine. You may not like it, so don't buy. Simple. At that point, you're out, nothing to do with you anymore. Others may be interested, that's up to them.

''legwork'' - there is no legwork involved, if you have no idea how easy it is, dont comment. You think people actually have to be in china to do that or speak chinese? As said if you dont know how simple it is dont even comment.
''accessible for the masses'' - The masses already have everything and even more compared to the chinese market, you can find whatever you want on discord or mm, the only difference is the price.
''You may not like it, so don't buy. Simple. At that point, you're out, nothing to do with you anymore. Others may be interested, that's up to them.'' - What shouldn't i buy? what am i not interested in? Where is the context to this? How do you pull this stuff out of nowhere?
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 July 2021, 12:11:54 by ShiroMoria »

Offline growler

''legwork'' - there is no legwork involved, if you have no idea how easy it is, dont comment. You think people actually have to be in china to do that or speak chinese? As said if you dont know how simple it is dont even comment.
''accessible for the masses'' - The masses already have everything and even more compared to the chinese market, you can find whatever you want on discord or mm, the only difference is the price.
''You may not like it, so don't buy. Simple. At that point, you're out, nothing to do with you anymore. Others may be interested, that's up to them.'' - What shouldn't i buy? what am i not interested in? Where is the context to this? How do you pull this stuff out of nowhere?
It is clear you aren't interested, move along.

If no one is interested, the OP will have misjudged this and won't get anywhere. The market will vote with it's wallet, (or not.)

If however, people are interested, he'll make some sales.

Either way, telling people what they should and shouldn't sell, because you think it's easy to go and get it from the source ....it's simply none of your business really.

You seem irrationally upset that someone is trying to take advantage of an import and distribute opportunity. If it's so simple, perhaps that's your next project. If not, shut your cake hole and let others get on with it.

Offline Havattack

I'm not poking fun at you OP, just the people that keep giving you shat. I don't like the board, not my style. But it seems to be something a lot of people do want. And as someone else all ready mentioned- a board like this is not available in stock any where, so it really doesn't matter how original it is. There is a demand, so go ahead and supply. GLWIC
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 July 2021, 12:49:07 by Havattack »

Offline Havattack

A board with no personality is no better than no board at all. 

... Not if you need to type something.

Offline ShiroMoria

If no one is interested, the OP will have misjudged this and won't get anywhere. The market will vote with it's wallet, (or not.)

Either way, telling people what they should and shouldn't sell, because you think it's easy to go and get it from the source ....it's simply none of your business really.

You seem irrationally upset that someone is trying to take advantage of an import and distribute opportunity. If it's so simple, perhaps that's your next project. If not, shut your cake hole and let others get on with it.

You donkey, i never talked about this seller, i was talking about your comment "buying from china and reselling for more on local is good business", nowhere i mentioned that it was about this person or his project. The whole topic was about reselling instock boards.

Offline growler

You seem to now be contradicting yourself. Either way, you don't dig it, think we got that much. Great. Shouldn't be hearing from you again. Marvellous.

Offline Havattack

You donkey, i never talked about this seller, i was talking about your comment "buying from china and reselling for more on local is good business", nowhere i mentioned that it was about this person or his project. The whole topic was about reselling instock boards.

LOL!

Offline Ja3_420

projectkeyboards is already taken btw. https://store.projectkeyboard.com/

Offline BarcodeBull

There are some people saying that I was flipping in-stock boards for too much  money and would like to just clarify a few things.
1. I do acknowledge that I did tried to sell boards in my local community for more money and I do apologize  if that made some of you guys unhappy, but that was back when I was still new and not fully understand how this hobby works.
2. The board was like a $30 board and I plan to sell it for $90 with switches and building service, Not flipping exclusive boards like some other people do.
3. I do not know whoever that made claims on me and have never had any interactions with said person before and so I am clueless what are the intentions of whomever.
4.The current board that I am designing is my own design and the pricing will not be cheap as its a small quantity run( mainly this board is for my own self, not really to make a lot of money. ) and also there are quite a few pieces and require more machine time (which adds to cost too)
5.If you like the board and would like to get one, cool. Or else please do not post "oh another 65% with blocker" type of comment, because 1. it does not contribute any value and also I want a 65% with blocker that's why even do this whole thin. And many people do like the 65% with blocker design hence the spike of similar layouts recently, so idk why people unhappy about it.
6. This is my first time running any sort of Ic on geekhack so if there are any area for improvements, i do appreciate constructive feedbacks. Thank you.

1. The board that you tried to flip was roughly 90SGD (70USD) and you tried to run a "groupbuy" for 250SGD (180USD). Why are you trying to downplay what you did? After the local community called you out and memed your listing you quickly reserved the listing and subsequently delete your listing.
2. You tried to phrase it like you no longer flip board when your Carousell (local C2C marketplace) still lists a bunch of boards and switches readily available on Taobao for flip prices and phrase your listings as if you are a company trying to run a "Business". https://www.carousell.sg/the.switch.co/ Going to link your carousell and let everyone see since you don't want to be honest
3. Quit trying to act innocent and give stupid excuses when you are still flipping.

Doesn't mean you change your username and delete your listings means you can hide what you did. Continue lying and good luck with ur IC if you think people will trust you to run a GB.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 July 2021, 03:56:24 by BarcodeBull »

Offline PixelBoba

Yikes, look at the thread now lmao  :))

Offline Tony_stanky

1.I admit the first pt was my bad and i apologize as i did not fully understand the community and i took it down immediately and didn't took anyone's money.
2.Im not doing charity so why can't i earn from selling on a free market place?
3.my current listings are pretty reasonable
(For example, i sell a switch that is on TB for $0.25 after alipay and conversion and sells them for $0.4,
Lets say if someone wants to buy 70 switches and they have to pay $8-10 shipping and wait for a few weeks, why don't they just buy from me which is in stock?  I believe that time is money and i did not put a gun to anyone's head and make them pay.
Carousell is a free market place and you are no one to tell me what is right or wrong, talk using your wallet not your personal opinions .
4.If you like the board u buy, if you don't like it you don't buy, simple... no need to stir up the scene by saying things like"Continue lying and good luck with ur IC if you think people will trust you to run a GB." We do not need people with malicious motives in this community.

6.If it ever makes to gb i ensure to do my best to bring a board that lives up to the price to the community
Thank you!
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 July 2021, 04:43:51 by Tony_stanky »

Offline growler

My feelings in a nutshell. I mean, I'm probably not going to buy any of your products or anything, but I'll defend your right to list them at whatever price you choose..... you just might not get much business if the markup is too high.

If there some GH rules that you're breaking, then that's a different matter. Do IC's have to be original work, for instance? Do you have to declare clearly that it's someone else's work and you are just distributing? This sort of thing I'm not sure about.

Offline flying1911

• Mechlovin' Studio
I don't see how "buying from China and reselling locally for more" can be GENERALLY considered bad. Sure, buying from Chinese marketplaces (via shipping proxies) has gotten a lot easier but I can list at least a few reasons why people buy locally instead of doing that:

- They don't know how to and don't want to find out how. Yeah, they actually have other more profitable endeavours to attend to, instead of spending time navigating a foreign marketplace and potentially saving pennies (compared to what they earn).

- They want to buy products that are readily available with certain levels of assurance and after-sale support.

So, it's not just the "legwork", it's also the assumption of risks that add to the profit margin. So what if one is greedy and try to push that margin beyond reasonable? Of course it's not sustainable and they will get called out because guess what, it's not 1979! People have something called the internet now.

I'm not sure why I'm explaining this basic business concepts here. Guess I just don't like people calling others "stupid", or "donkey".

With regards to the IC itself, I appreciate OP putting in the time, but IMO it's unlikely something like this will fly.
Jane V2 | Jane CE | Jane V2 CE | Police | Kaze | KMAC 2 | BRG Haus | Sessantacinque | Ori CLS-2 FE | Dalco 959 Mini | Mechlovin' Unikorn | G81-3100 SAV | Model M SSK

Offline growler

I don't see how "buying from China and reselling locally for more" can be GENERALLY considered bad. Sure, buying from Chinese marketplaces (via shipping proxies) has gotten a lot easier but I can list at least a few reasons why people buy locally instead of doing that:

- They don't know how to and don't want to find out how. Yeah, they actually have other more profitable endeavours to attend to, instead of spending time navigating a foreign marketplace and potentially saving pennies (compared to what they earn).

- They want to buy products that are readily available with certain levels of assurance and after-sale support.

So, it's not just the "legwork", it's also the assumption of risks that add to the profit margin. So what if one is greedy and try to push that margin beyond reasonable? Of course it's not sustainable and they will get called out because guess what, it's not 1979! People have something called the internet now.

I'm not sure why I'm explaining this basic business concepts here. Guess I just don't like people calling others "stupid", or "donkey".

With regards to the IC itself, I appreciate OP putting in the time, but IMO it's unlikely something like this will fly.
Well said