Author Topic: Glorious Gaming PC Extended Mouse Pad Review/Comparison  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Aidenknives

Glorious Gaming PC Extended Mouse Pad Review/Comparison
« on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:26:37 »
Hello, I received my Extended Gaming Mouse Pad about two weeks ago and after using it non-stop every day, it is a dream to use. Before I received this mouse pad, I was using the extended soft Razer Goliathus mouse pad which I did like using. My Mionix Naos mouse used surface recognition technology that gave that pad a rating of 40% while the Glorious Gaming Pad came in at a really nice and smooth 60% and I can definitely tell the difference when gaming. For the price of $14.99, this pad is worth every penny and I would go for this pad any day over the Razer mouse pads given just how expensive they are. I love putting both my keyboard, head-set and mouse all on the same smooth pad and this black extended mouse pad gets the job done. As expected for the price, it just comes in a simple plastic wrapping so no box to put it in for travel. Also the logo in the bottom right hand side could be a bit smaller but I don't notice as much when gaming, it is just an aesthetic I wish was smaller. All in all though, this pad is like a dream come true for the price!

Pick up your mouse pad here -

Glorious Store: http://www.pcgamingrace.com/collections/extended-mouse-mats/products/glorious-extended-gaming-mouse-mat

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J2EF4K6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p229_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=148FY30171SQDY8WTV2R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Offline cbot

Re: Glorious Gaming PC Extended Mouse Pad Review/Comparison
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 18:28:10 »
You make me want to buy it. Might I recommend also putting this review up on their amazon page to help them?

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 18:29:57 »
You make me want to buy it. Might I recommend also putting this review up on their amazon page to help them?
Done! :cool:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 00:44:01 »
Thanks for the review.

Unfortunately amazon.de doesn't have it for sale :(

Offline Glorious

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 01:19:02 »
International shipping is available at the actual store.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 04:55:09 »
International shipping is available at the actual store.

Yeah, I know, but shipping is just as expensive as the mousepad itself.

Makes it kinda hard to justify the purchase. I had hoped to find it on Amazon.de with free shipping.

Offline caesar

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 06:42:24 »
Hello, I received my Extended Gaming Mouse Pad about two weeks ago and after using it non-stop every day, it is a dream to use. Before I received this mouse pad, I was using the extended soft Razer Goliathus mouse pad which I did like using. My Mionix Naos mouse used surface recognition technology that gave that pad a rating of 40% while the Glorious Gaming Pad came in at a really nice and smooth 60% and I can definitely tell the difference when gaming. For the price of $14.99, this pad is worth every penny and I would go for this pad any day over the Razer mouse pads given just how expensive they are. I love putting both my keyboard, head-set and mouse all on the same smooth pad and this black extended mouse pad gets the job done. As expected for the price, it just comes in a simple plastic wrapping so no box to put it in for travel. Also the logo in the bottom right hand side could be a bit smaller but I don't notice as much when gaming, it is just an aesthetic I wish was smaller. All in all though, this pad is like a dream come true for the price!

Pick up your mouse pad here -

Glorious Store: http://www.pcgamingrace.com/collections/extended-mouse-mats/products/glorious-extended-gaming-mouse-mat

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J2EF4K6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p229_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=148FY30171SQDY8WTV2R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Oh great, thank you. Ordered one, with Int shipping cost me 30$