Author Topic: Project Partners  (Read 5032 times)

Offline TheMastermind

Project Partners
« on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 16:32:51 »
I'm a bit socially anxious and would like to develop some type of communication skills. Since I'm more of a technical person and like learning, I was thinking about making a project while learning to program with someone else. I don't have a lot of programming skills but I know a lot of terms. In the past I have used "Small Basic" and some "Javascript" back in high school.

In other words I would like to share ideas about possible programs to write (I'm not the most creative person :/ ) then learn with/ alongside someone or a group.
I'm thinking of starting with python simply because it seems very well rounded and there's a large community behind it.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Project Partners
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 19:23:01 »
I can't speak to the programming part, but you might consider a less intimidating user name, at least in the beginning.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline daniel_sz

• click-clack.cc
Re: Project Partners
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 09:55:45 »
I have a large, keyboard relayed project written in javascript. If you're interested, you can join, read the code and learn as we go.