Author Topic: [GB]Revo RJ kit hhkb layout custom(waiting to ship out)  (Read 259066 times)

Offline poq

91 means no Revo stabs, right? Do we still get some in the kit, or do we need to source them ourselves?

Thanks for all the work, can't wait!
I will put stabs in this time to thank everyone. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What a legend  :thumb:  ;D

Offline gnmar2723

91 means no Revo stabs, right? Do we still get some in the kit, or do we need to source them ourselves?

Agreed. I am so happy I was able to join this buy, I simply cannot wait. It's going to be epic  :p

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder

Agreed. I am so happy I was able to join this buy, I simply cannot wait. It's going to be epic  :p

Agreed agreed. All we need is switches! Stoked to try the Pc plate.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now, what PCB should I use...🤔

Offline Skuloth

Im gonna be using a zeal 60
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘

Well if you arent gonna be using revo pcb, them HMU bb gurl

Offline LDobler

Is the Zeal60 worth it? I mean 130$ for a PCB is a whole lotta cash...
What features make it superior to the b.fake?

Thanks in advance boys! :thumb:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im gonna be using a zeal 60

Yeah, that was what I was leaning towards.  Eyeing the next round when there will be linears, too.

Offline mintyfruits

I have a Zeal60, and I like it a lot. The major reason is that it has LEDs on the board, instead of in-switch LEDs. Plus, it's purple. I won't be using it in my Revo case, however. Also worth noting that if you live in the US, after shipping a B.face will cost close to the same. Honestly though, they both are made well, and are very comparable.

I'm kind of surprised that only 91 units sold. I guess the price probably alienated more people, but what can ya do.

Offline LDobler

Thanks mate!

I think I'll build it with the included PCB and maybe get a Zeal later :)

Offline poq

I have a Zeal60, and I like it a lot. The major reason is that it has LEDs on the board, instead of in-switch LEDs. Plus, it's purple. I won't be using it in my Revo case, however. Also worth noting that if you live in the US, after shipping a B.face will cost close to the same. Honestly though, they both are made well, and are very comparable.

I'm kind of surprised that only 91 units sold. I guess the price probably alienated more people, but what can ya do.

A b.face will, a b.fake will be much cheaper.

Im also surprised by only 91, but that makes me feel special because so few people will own these, and even less a pink one  :D

Is there any chance we could get info on the number of each colour chosen, Raymond?

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis

I'm interested in knowing this as well :]
Im also surprised by only 91, but that makes me feel special because so few people will own these, and even less a pink one  :D

Is there any chance we could get info on the number of each colour chosen, Raymond?

Offline johnthedong

I might be open to transferring my order at cost through originative as I think I've had enough boards lately. Asking a friend who've expressed interest first though, ping me if you're interested.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
I might be open to transferring my order at cost through originative as I think I've had enough boards lately. Asking a friend who've expressed interest first though, ping me if you're interested.

Have you emailed them to see if you can cancel?

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder

I guess since Viper 2 is still shipping and X60 is almost done. So stoked to receive this. C'mon August!

Offline johnthedong

That might be a choice too though, but I don't really want to waste my spot seeing that the GB has closed. I'd rather it go to someone who would really like it.

(and I'm still fighting with my inner demons on whether I should keep it personally lol)

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder

That might be a choice too though, but I don't really want to waste my spot seeing that the GB has closed. I'd rather it go to someone who would really like it.

(and I'm still fighting with my inner demons on whether I should keep it personally lol)

Understandable. I almost did not join but I knew I would regret it so I made it work.

Offline johnthedong

Understandable. I almost did not join but I knew I would regret it so I made it work.

Yeah, it's just that I'm moving and am trying to downsize my stuff. I have way too much of the same stuff, still not sure what I would gain from this as I already have the duck vipers and the switches I know I would like ... On the same time it feels bad to miss out on any group buys just for the sake of it.

Offline loud_asian

What color(s) did you get for the board?
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline johnthedong

A black one, but I understand that the color can be changed until the anodizing process is underway.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis

A black one, but I understand that the color can be changed until the anodizing process is underway.

Buy now ask later :]

Offline midnight2903

G R E Y

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker

I am been away for a holiday and some people are changing their color choice,but the most wanted color for case is grey. :D

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
Sorry i can't give you a refund cause i have paid factory,but you can sell your spot. Anyhow i recommond you keep it for yourself.  :eek:

Offline johnthedong

Sorry i can't give you a refund cause i have paid factory,but you can sell your spot. Anyhow i recommond you keep it for yourself.  :eek:

Yep, I've had a few takeover offers via PM too. I'm keeping it for the time being until my friend gets back to me/I figure out if I really want to keep it. Anyway it's like a few months so no hurries here!  :D

Offline poq

I am been away for a holiday and some people are changing their color choice,but the most wanted color for case is grey. :D

That grey does look nice. I've been considering changing to black or grey from pink, because it's hard to find keycaps that go with it, but it's pretty rare to be able to get a proper pink board. Plus if less sets go with it, means I won't spend the money on those sets and my wallet stays happy  ;D

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB]Revo RJ kit hhhkb layout custom keyboard
« Reply #376 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 00:55:37 »

(Attachment Link)

Is the underglow showed on this picture present on all the case? (not quite sure with the first pictures).

So sad I missed it ... although it's quite out of my wallet's reach haha

Offline johnthedong

Re: [GB]Revo RJ kit hhhkb layout custom keyboard
« Reply #377 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 01:03:31 »

(Attachment Link)

Is the underglow showed on this picture present on all the case? (not quite sure with the first pictures).

So sad I missed it ... although it's quite out of my wallet's reach haha

The way it works is that the acrylic piece can be added/removed depending on the user's preferences so you can choose to have the underglow or not have it.  :D

Offline N0GLUT0N

If anyone wants to sell theirs let me know I am looking to get one as my main board.

What PCB does it come with cause I am thinking about getting the zeal60.

Thanks.

Offline IAmPyhrra

Hey guys,

I am also looking for a potential spot with a pink case.

Please pm me if you're willing to sell your spot.

Offline WhateverZYX

Will you, by any chance, be offering a matching numpad to the case in the future?

Offline midnight2903

Will you, by any chance, be offering a matching numpad to the case in the future?

The revo numpad looks pretty matching.

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things

The revo numpad looks pretty matching.
Doesn't have pink /:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mintyfruits

If anyone wants to sell theirs let me know I am looking to get one as my main board.

Thanks.

It comes with a b.fake. it's in the very first post.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Gone
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:28:00 by DudeSnail »

Offline N0GLUT0N

Thanks.

Thanks, I read that first post like 4 times and didn't see it, I even went back and looked again and still didn't see it...

Offline midnight2903

Thanks.

Thanks, I read that first post like 4 times and didn't see it, I even went back and looked again and still didn't see it...

Its not in the first post but somewhr in this thread.

Offline mintyfruits

Thanks.

Sorry, speed reading. Thought you ask IF it came with a PCB. But yeah, Midnight is right, somewhere in this thread there is talk about the PCB. It's going to be black and gold similar to the PCB that came with the Dr.D board - if I'm not mistaken.

Offline donjoan666

I couldn't join the GB. If someone want to sell a pink one, please PM me.

Offline midnight2903

I couldn't join the GB. If someone want to sell a pink one, please PM me.

Hot damn the pink is in hot demand

Offline poq

Hot damn the pink is in hot demand
Because it's the best colour! Pretty rare to find a pink keeb, even less so one this lovely colour and in HHKB style.

If i had the money I'd get a black or grey one as well, for more keycap options, but pink is what made me join in the first place.

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
Glad I got pink :^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
Actually, i think pink is easy to pair.  You can always use beige sets if you don't have any Valentine set. :D

Offline poq

Actually, i think pink is easy to pair.  You can always use beige sets if you don't have any Valentine set. :D

Oh yeah, lighter/more neutral sets will look amazing, but darker/more vibrant sets like Skeletor and even Forge could look... interesting :p I'll have to see how Troubled Minds looks on it, only spare set I have at the moment.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker

Take some pictures of RJ since i got a free weekend.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 May 2017, 05:00:58 by RevoTeam »

Offline midnight2903

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Where is grey?  :p

Offline johnthedong

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, is the left one the black rj?  :D

Offline poq

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, is the left one the black rj?  :D

Can't be, look at the bottom row. I'd imagine it's the same colour though, makes me question my choice even more  :(

Offline Perfex

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Just missing the Matchbox cars  :D

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker

Where is grey?  :p

Sorry,won't make a grey sample... Just see the color chips or the actual stuff. It's the most popular choice. :D :D :D