Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562730 times)

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
Re: Re: Random picture thread!
« Reply #1650 on: Wed, 19 February 2014, 10:23:28 »
Dude! You broke the rules for this thread. That movie is not nothing, it is a cult classic based on the classic Manga "Lone wolf and cub" by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima. (and i just typed those names from memory...)

i know! this movie and its original Japanese counterparts are some of the most entertaining films ever made. so good. so so so very very good.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline regack

« Reply #1651 on: Wed, 19 February 2014, 14:58:38 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1652 on: Wed, 19 February 2014, 15:12:52 »

Offline kleme

« Reply #1653 on: Wed, 19 February 2014, 20:45:43 »
so i can just post here for 60 then :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1654 on: Wed, 19 February 2014, 20:50:13 »
so i can just post here for 60 then :D

No.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1655 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 11:26:08 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1656 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 12:07:42 »
Show Image

MUAHAHAHAHA! PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES!
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1657 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:31:24 »

Hackers in the fourth Die Hard use those ****ty rubber keyboards

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1658 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 02:04:17 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1659 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 07:19:56 »

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #1660 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 12:54:36 »
Sup
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1661 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 15:49:44 »
this time the internet has gone too far....

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1662 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 00:50:30 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1663 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 07:51:12 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1664 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 05:21:53 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1665 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 07:25:14 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1666 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 09:33:35 »
STAHP IT YOU
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1667 on: Fri, 28 February 2014, 12:59:19 »
55894-0

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1668 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 12:13:43 »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1669 on: Mon, 03 March 2014, 05:28:06 »

Ukraine... I'm coming to get you!

Offline iri

« Reply #1670 on: Mon, 03 March 2014, 05:42:59 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 03 March 2014, 15:09:24 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1672 on: Mon, 03 March 2014, 22:57:34 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1673 on: Tue, 04 March 2014, 06:29:01 »
http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/
sry barack, it's not your day.

-Ray Bradbury

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1674 on: Tue, 04 March 2014, 07:08:37 »
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1675 on: Tue, 04 March 2014, 10:28:12 »
Code: [Select]
http://xkcd.com/1335/

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1676 on: Tue, 04 March 2014, 11:29:47 »
Show Image
Code: [Select]
http://xkcd.com/1335/

WHY???

I've spent the past hour on this site, looking through these random comics...

Like this one:

tp thread is tp thread

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1677 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 00:57:03 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1678 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 13:26:52 »
Bu-whaaaa?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1679 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 20:52:00 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1680 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 21:29:25 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #1681 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 21:55:34 »
Show Image

What's sad is that I doubt that's meant to be ironic.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1682 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 20:57:34 »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1684 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 22:06:06 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #1685 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 20:18:27 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1686 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 04:46:03 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1687 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 05:25:26 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1688 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 20:31:12 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1689 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 01:17:11 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1690 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 00:27:33 »

just watched the entire thing. no regrets.

Offline iri

« Reply #1691 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 04:46:12 »
really shocking russian dashcam video! 7+ million views!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1692 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 06:59:02 »
I was going to post that, this video is the truth  :)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #1693 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:14:28 »
..., this video is the truth  :)
... unlike some other things we have got from Russia these past few days.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:18:00 by Findecanor »

Offline iri

« Reply #1694 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:25:42 »
luckily, tumblr is not a russian thing.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1695 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 11:56:46 »
Just testing some bbcode... :)

Index:(click to move to the section)
[indent=1][goto=Test]Test[/goto]

[name=Test]Test

:( doesn't support goto tags.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1696 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 18:47:15 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1697 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 22:59:32 »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1698 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 08:13:54 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1699 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 08:17:10 »

edit: oh **** I didn't see the 9gag tag  :'(
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****