Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562699 times)

Offline Findecanor

Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2300 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 13:26:52 »
The dog is overseeing the disassembly of the vacuum cleaner?

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2301 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 14:15:40 »

Offline nahka

• Did you see that, Fio?
« Reply #2302 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 15:59:01 »
Admirable looking dapper

Poker II
    Reds

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2303 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 19:18:56 »
78346-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2305 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 04:52:41 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2306 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 05:20:06 »
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2307 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 05:23:23 »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2308 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 23:18:03 »

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #2309 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 23:31:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Oh, good. Sleeping tonight wasn't on my list of things to do.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #2310 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 23:39:07 »
*snrk*

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2311 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 23:46:40 »
*snrk*
(Attachment Link)

lol'd for a while at this :D

I needed that, thank you. :thumb:

Offline mogo

« Reply #2312 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 00:14:34 »
lol'd for a while at this :D

I needed that, thank you. :thumb:

It's one of my favorites, definitely. It's almost cathartic.  :thumb:

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2313 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:22:56 »
"I avoid the Internet like the plague"
 -- Jake Lloyd, Q&A at Jedi-Con in Düsseldorf, March 2010.

No wonder ...

Offline mogo

« Reply #2314 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 23:38:05 »
"I avoid the Internet like the plague"
 -- Jake Lloyd, Q&A at Jedi-Con in Düsseldorf, March 2010.

No wonder ...

Poor guy. I don't blame him. And none of it is his fault, really.

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2315 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 12:19:20 »
So apparently the guys at Autodesk are fans of Douglas Adams...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2316 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 12:30:04 »
So apparently the guys at Autodesk are fans of Douglas Adams...

Show Image

hell yeah
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2317 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 12:59:26 »
Thought it was lost forever :D

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2318 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 13:40:12 »
ALL THE THINGS.

Offline mogo

« Reply #2319 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 19:35:55 »
78798-078800-1

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2320 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 22:39:29 »

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2321 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 01:28:39 »

Offline mogo

« Reply #2322 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 01:39:06 »
(Attachment Link)

Ew. God damnit. That may not be NSFW, but that is most definitely not safe for life and also my stomach and my jimmies and my heebiejeebies.

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2323 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 05:50:45 »

We have Ninjas in Pyjamas candy here in Sweden. It's actually pretty tasty.

^Me whenever I do something stupid in CS:GO.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2324 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 06:22:53 »

Show Image

ey bro toss one over to us norwegians
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2325 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 14:14:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

^Me whenever I do something stupid in CS:GO.

We have Bananas in Pyjamas down here.

ANd ninja slips on banana peel, so bananas win.  Except you have to kill and skin the banana first.

Amusing fact: we had the lock changed on the elevator at work after a break-in, and the new keys are numbered B1 to B? - my boss and his wife are B1 and B2.  My key is B5.  A shame it wasn't B4.  Before what?  Exactly.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2326 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 14:51:24 »
⇦ Smallest possible transparent one pixel PNG.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2327 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 15:42:01 »

Show Image
adorable, now upload from computer next time to get rid of the outline
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2328 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 15:52:11 »

Show Image
I see no outline, but O.K. ⇨

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2329 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 16:00:16 »

Show Image
I see no outline, but O.K. ⇨ (Attachment Link)
holy butt
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2330 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 03:47:32 »
the average tumblr user

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2331 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 05:32:11 »

the average tumblr user

that's the most obnoxious attempt i've seen, it's like the guy who made it is/was butthurt. did u watch that key and peele sketch? thats how it's done.

also we get it noisystain you'd rather yell "***" and various other discriminating derogatory terms and a plethora of racial epithets n **** like that because ur ****in dumb, and let's not forget applauding criminals for selling people's privacy, just because you got to jack off 24/7 to another pair of bosoms
u gross nerd
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2332 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 05:37:17 »

the average tumblr user
that's the most obnoxious attempt i've seen, it's like the guy who made it is/was butthurt. did u watch that key and peele sketch? thats how it's done.

also we get it noisystain you'd rather yell "***" and various other discriminating derogatory terms and a plethora of racial epithets n **** like that because ur ****in dumb, and let's not forget applauding criminals for selling people's privacy, just because you got to jack off 24/7 to another pair of bosoms
u gross nerd

Holy **** dude, what crawled up your ass? I thought we were buds  :eek:

Talked in Steam chat and played LoL together. Welp, guess your actually a total ****. Just for no reason. 

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2333 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 05:42:12 »

the average tumblr user

u gross nerd

Talked in Steam chat and played LoL together. Welp, guess your actually a total ****. Just for no reason.
im mad at you because of how holy **** gross u can and have been several times

also i havent played LoL in years so idk what thats about
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2334 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 05:49:23 »

the average tumblr user

u gross nerd

was it the bug in the ear? what if it were a puppy in the ear? what if it were a suppressed gender neutral bisexual puppykin not being given it's proper religious freedom at the local Urban Outfitters... in the ear?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2335 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 05:58:26 »

the average tumblr user

u gross nerd

was it the bug in the ear? what if it were a puppy in the ear? what if it were a suppressed gender neutral bisexual puppykin not being given it's proper religious freedom at the local Urban Outfitters... in the ear?
no not that
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2336 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 11:03:49 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2337 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 11:28:58 »
(Attachment Link)
If that's about Anita Sarkeesian then it's a bad statement since she lied about being forced out of her house and going to the police (among other things). She never reported the death threats.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline iri

« Reply #2338 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 14:03:52 »
hilarious

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2339 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 14:34:36 »
hilarious

It would be funny if he wasn't retarded.

It's like a blind, retarded dog running into a wall. Funny the first time. Sad the second time. And after a number of times it might be better if he was put to sleep...

Anyway, I prefer Snoop Dogg's take on him:
- **** Bill O'Reilly!
- He's a motha****ing prick.
- Suck. My. ****.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 October 2014, 14:36:26 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2340 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:10:45 »
MOD EDIT: NUKED FROM ORBIT
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 23:41:43 by mkawa »

Offline iri

« Reply #2341 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:29:05 »
how are women in professional game development environments different from men in professional game development environments?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mogo

« Reply #2342 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:32:06 »
That sounds like an agonizingly awful topic to get started on. Lets get back to what really matters:

F-14 Tomcats, the best jet ever ever ever.  :cool: Ever.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2343 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:32:21 »
how are women in professional game development environments different from men in professional game development environments?

Exactly. They aren't and shouldn't be, and instead of trying to mend a situation some people think making it worse is helping.

And some people think they are special little snowflakes, and ask for equality only as long as that means they get a bigger share of said equality.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:33:55 by noisyturtle »

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2344 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:37:57 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:42:09 by RED-404 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2345 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:45:58 »

that little slut
you ****in kidding me right now?

wasting my time trying to explain adult situations to some kid who blindly takes up the shield for whatever cause happens to be the flavor of the day, yet still doesn't fully understand what they are fighting for.
as opposed to some adult that takes a hellbent **** on whatever happens to be the flavuor of the day, yet still doesn't fully understand the parts they can't **** on.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2346 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:47:35 »
Exactly. They aren't and shouldn't be, and instead of trying to mend a situation some people think making it worse is helping.
ok. since we got all things sorted, i'll dilute this thread with a picture of the superior russian aircraft:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2347 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:52:54 »
This one is French.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2348 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 15:55:34 »

This one is French.
Show Image

viva la baguette
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline mogo

« Reply #2349 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 16:00:47 »
Show Image
Show Image

Shiiiiiit yeah A-10 Warthog. You know that we just brought those dudes out of retirement for more operations in Iraq against ISIS? They're so good at what they do and cheap to boot. God I love the Hog.

the flying barrel  :))