Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562675 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2700 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:08:11 »
*distant cackling*

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2701 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:21:50 »
Why are there rocks taped to those cables?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2702 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:21:42 »
to make fun of people who pay 2k-3k dollars for power cords and sound cables that are literally 0% better than one you'd find in the street

aka audiophiles
audiophiles are the weirdest people, and this is coming from someone with friends that pay cray amounts of money for tiny square plastic
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2703 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:56:08 »
to make fun of people who pay 2k-3k dollars for power cords and sound cables that are literally 0% better than one you'd find in the street

aka audiophiles
audiophiles are the weirdest people, and this is coming from someone with friends that pay cray amounts of money for tiny square plastic

Ahh, yeah I totally get that. Cables above a certain price point won't get you any better sound quality. Just grab the cheapest XLR balanced gold-plated cables you can find and they will preform just as well as some fancy $600 audiophile cable.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2704 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:57:07 »
Those first cables are really pretty.. should have gotten Zeal to make them for not $100000000 tho! ;)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2705 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:25:02 »

aka audiophiles

Ahh, yeah I totally get that. Cables above a certain price point won't get you any better sound quality. Just grab the cheapest XLR balanced gold-plated cables you can find and they will preform just as well as some fancy $600 audiophile cable.
i think that picture (actually a joke website where i think you can actually buy a bag of pebbles) specifically may also refer to weird boxes of sand "audiophiles" put their speakers on or something like that
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2706 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 20:09:57 »
I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING AT PICTURES OF "YAOI ANATOMY" I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING NONSTOP FOR MINUTES SOMEONE DONATE LUNGS

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST ****ING THING EVER
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline whizzard

• whizzard got ur gizzard
    • LOOTKEYS BLOG
« Reply #2707 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 20:31:05 »

This is my letter opener... there are many like it... but this one is mine.  And yes.. it spins.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2708 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 03:01:30 »
Show Image

This is my letter opener... there are many like it... but this one is mine.  And yes.. it spins.

The air craft mechanics at Westjet used to get cool boeing stuff all the time when i worked there, so jelly.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline whizzard

• whizzard got ur gizzard
    • LOOTKEYS BLOG
« Reply #2709 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 08:38:55 »
Show Image

The air craft mechanics at Westjet used to get cool boeing stuff all the time when i worked there, so jelly.

Its just one of those random kind of things you pick up along the way at some point that really grows on you... love stuff like that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2710 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 18:39:34 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2711 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 19:37:44 »
these monster designs are pretty cool  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2712 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:16:19 »
92383-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2713 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 07:38:16 »

these monster designs are pretty cool  :cool:

Show Image

arent they all just a bunch of mythological creatures from way back because i recognise a bunch of these
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2714 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 14:02:33 »
this one flies over a police station in Cardiff, UK.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2715 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 14:31:49 »

Show Image

what are you trying to say
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2716 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 16:27:31 »
Random pics from Thailand..  :)

Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #2717 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 16:41:37 »
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline iri

« Reply #2718 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 17:42:40 »

Show Image

"shut the **** up paicrai".

Show Image

wow. now i need my dictionary.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2719 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 17:46:23 »
Show Image

this is beyond awesome

and not that expensive

http://www.amazon.com/Manufactured-for-Boeing-460060020113-Propeller/dp/B002E5B1Z2
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2720 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:36:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

You're still alive!

Having a nice holiday I hope :)

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2721 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 19:11:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

You're still alive!

Having a nice holiday I hope :)

Ah yes.. thanks!  It's my yearly vacay in southeast Asia.
Din Eli

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2722 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 21:14:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, dude, long time no see. How's life?

The first pic looks like the roof pool of the Royal something something hotel in Bangkok that backs up to the park.

But dude...Thai cats are kindof gross. I would pet a street pigeon before I pet a cat there.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2723 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 21:24:17 »

The first pic looks like the roof pool of the Royal something something hotel in Bangkok that backs up to the park.

But dude...Thai cats are kindof gross. I would pet a street pigeon before I pet a cat there.

Hey what's up.  Long time no see..    And I was actually LOL at your Thai cats comment.  :)   That cat was actually at a resort I stayed at in Koh Samui.  I think it belongs to one of the staff there.

As far as the hotel, that's Sheraton Royal Orchid in Bangkok.  I stayed there since I have a lot of SPG Starpoints to spend.  How's everything here?   Hope you are doing great.
Din Eli

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2724 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 22:41:08 »

Hey what's up.  Long time no see..    And I was actually LOL at your Thai cats comment.  :)   That cat was actually at a resort I stayed at in Koh Samui.  I think it belongs to one of the staff there.

As far as the hotel, that's Sheraton Royal Orchid in Bangkok.  I stayed there since I have a lot of SPG Starpoints to spend.  How's everything here?   Hope you are doing great.

Cool, buddy. Glad you're having a good time.

We used to sign up for a new SPG Amex every year, get the 30k signup bonus, and go to Le Meridien Khao Lak near Phuket for 10 days, free, every winter. Back then it was only 2-3k/night. Love those SPG points!!
I'm back.

Offline iri

« Reply #2725 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 02:53:22 »
koh samui... my friend lived there for 3 years

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2726 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 08:02:15 »

Show Image

"shut the **** up paicrai".
still don't know what you mean
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2727 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 09:56:29 »
A week ago, I was at an art exhibit which had "Putin's closet". I wish I had had a camera with me... :)

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2728 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:05:26 »

Saw this on another forum just now. Love it!  :D

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2729 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 18:36:26 »
(Attachment Link)

Saw this on another forum just now. Love it!  :D
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2730 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 15:39:39 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2731 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 22:43:30 »

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #2732 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 23:02:35 »
"Hours before the boy died in an amusement park fire, a mysterious man in the cow head poses with him. Sydney 1979 "

Creepy pictures anybody?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2733 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 07:37:20 »
"Hours before the boy died in an amusement park fire, a mysterious man in the cow head poses with him. Sydney 1979 "

Show Image

Creepy pictures anybody?

Whoa. That's going to bother me all day.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 March 2015, 09:13:57 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2734 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 09:07:54 »

Turkish layout.

Apparently it's more efficient than most.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2735 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:42:07 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:43:56 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2736 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 02:40:18 »
:(

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2737 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 14:53:40 »
unf
93163-0
93165-1
93167-2
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2738 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 19:24:12 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2739 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 19:28:13 »
ryan haywood throws a knife into a wall

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2740 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 21:43:53 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2741 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 21:54:02 »
Show Image

Any idea where this is?

Looks like a neighborhood I used to live in and there was a mystery machine van across the road kept in a garage.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2742 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 22:15:40 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2743 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 23:36:39 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2744 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 14:03:26 »
Show Image

Any idea where this is?

Looks like a neighborhood I used to live in and there was a mystery machine van across the road kept in a garage.

No idea, it's just random tumblr silliness.  Odds seem pretty good though that it could be the one you remember...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2745 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 14:50:32 »
how2feel uncomfortable 101: look at this
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2746 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 15:58:35 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2747 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 05:09:52 »

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2748 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 13:39:27 »

The Onion >
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2749 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 13:46:54 »
how2feel uncomfortable 101: look at this
Show Image

Took me a while to realize what I was looking at. Good thing it wasn't what I first thought it was. :rolleyes:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread