Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562708 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2800 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 14:23:54 »
this little dude :))

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2801 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 19:14:02 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2802 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 19:24:37 »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #2803 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:11:35 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2804 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 15:19:24 »
two were bitten by taipans and two others were eaten by huntsmen
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline theycallmedenny

• Get real
« Reply #2805 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 17:09:26 »

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #2806 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 06:32:15 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2807 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 02:27:34 »

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #2808 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 05:02:19 »

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2809 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 12:57:26 »
Meanwhile in Sweden...

It was a bit windy today
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2810 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 14:13:25 »
Meanwhile in Sweden...
Show Image

It was a bit windy today
what the **** that looks like north korea what sort of ****ty town is that
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2811 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 14:21:43 »
Meanwhile in Sweden...
Show Image

It was a bit windy today
Sweden./s
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 April 2015, 14:23:16 by Frenir »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2812 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 15:42:12 »
I don't know what you got that from. Apart from the blown-off roof, it looks like a regular residential area that could have been anywhere in Europe. There is a lack of green because it is still spring up here in the North and the leaves have not sprouted yet.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2813 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 17:08:34 »
I don't know what you got that from. Apart from the blown-off roof, it looks like a regular residential area that could have been anywhere in Europe. There is a lack of green because it is still spring up here in the North and the leaves have not sprouted yet.
oh man your towns must be so depressing how do you even live
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2814 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 01:11:22 »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2815 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 02:41:04 »
You are the one who is depressing ...

Anyway, that picture got into the news. It is not the most up-scale neighbourhood in that town.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 April 2015, 02:53:34 by Findecanor »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2816 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 06:54:37 »
Dude...

Where are you from that's all rainbow and sparkles and ****?
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2817 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 07:13:55 »
Dude...

Where are you from that's all rainbow and sparkles and ****?
norway  ^-^
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2818 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:04:44 »
Meanwhile in Sweden...
Show Image

It was a bit windy today
It's Valsätra, Uppsala
It's not that ****ty but it's not exactly the richest part of town either.

I found a derpy picture in the news today. The man in the middle is our King and the man on the right is Finland's president (yes, that is him in the gif).
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:24:28 by Lord of Narwhals »
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..

Offline iri

« Reply #2819 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:18:23 »
winnie the pooh and the bees

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2820 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 07:42:23 »
winnie the pooh and the bees

great, now we're all on some FBI watch list...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2821 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 08:15:33 »
guys, let's get serious here
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #2823 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 13:12:13 »
Show Image

I love this

It is pretty cute watching a 240 wink.

Show Image

To keep this on topic have a gif of Mad Mike's Mad Bull, one of the more badass RX-7s out there.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2825 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 17:36:02 »
i live in an area with insanely little light pollution and theres not a cloud in the sky, i've tried for a good while to capture how ****ing breathtaking the night sky is right now with all of my cameras but i havent managed yet, this is the best i got, sorry for vertical
97644-0
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2826 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 21:08:24 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2827 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 10:23:54 »
best restaurant in Cardiff, located as expected.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2828 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:23:52 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2829 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:23:24 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2830 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 00:22:27 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2832 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 04:21:50 »

We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2833 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 05:53:55 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2834 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 06:01:25 »
In response to Jokers new look, Batman decided to up his game for the next movie:

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2835 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 06:25:09 »
I've been reading through A Softer World lately. Some of my favorites thus far:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2836 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 06:09:00 »
98656-0

Offline iri

« Reply #2837 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 07:19:48 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2838 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 07:26:18 »
the truth about cultural appropriation

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2839 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 13:38:44 »
"internetaristocrat" "tumblrisms" say no more... *tips mountain dewrito brand decorated fedora down over eyes menacingly* the sjws will fall

if you couldn't tell i think you're ****ing stupid
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2840 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 13:52:50 »
I just found this old photo of me and I think it deserves to be in the Random pictures thread  :p

unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2841 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 14:07:39 »
"internetaristocrat" "tumblrisms" say no more... *tips mountain dewrito brand decorated fedora down over eyes menacingly* the sjws will fall

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2842 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 15:02:23 »
I just found this old photo of me and I think it deserves to be in the Random pictures thread  :p

Show Image

definitely deserves a spot

Show Image

so does this

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2843 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:06:13 »

I knew your little overprivileged entitled walk-on-eggshells-for-me ***** ass would get butthurt over this. Did you even watch it? I guarantee the answers no, because people like you don't need facts or data to spout their hate.

Offline iri

« Reply #2844 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 08:53:08 »

Show Image

Is it The Royal Moonwalkers or something?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2845 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 11:59:33 »

Show Image

Da. Exactly.

Actually someone yelled "Put this Mask on" and I replied "Okay" and they took a photo.

Old Cold-War soviet mask apparently, maybe you brought yours with you?  :p
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2846 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:37:16 »

Show Image

Da. Exactly.

Actually someone yelled "Put this Mask on" and I replied "Okay" and they took a photo.

Old Cold-War soviet mask apparently, maybe you brought yours with you?  :p

>Old photo

>Wearing MTP

;)

But 4 srs, were you in the rifles?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2847 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 03:41:37 »
>Old photo

>Wearing MTP

;)

But 4 srs, were you in the rifles?

Not yet  :-X

That was our father regiment, am looking to apply for the paras next year though  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2848 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 05:43:43 »
99066-0

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2849 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:13:08 »

I knew your little overprivileged entitled walk-on-eggshells-for-me ***** ass would get butthurt over this. Did you even watch it? I guarantee the answers no, because people like you don't need facts or data to spout their hate.
This video is very relevant to basically every conflict on the Internet, especially those involving tumblr and GamerGate.

You should all watch it.

Also:
"[T]he internet has simultaneously enabled two opposing influences on belief: On the one hand, it has reduced intellectual isolation by making it more difficult for people to remain ignorant of the diversity of opinion on any given subject. But it has also allowed bad ideas to flourish―as anyone with a computer and too much time on his hands can broadcast his point of view and often enough, find an audience. So while knowledge is increasingly open-source, ignorance is, too."
 - Sam Harris, The Moral Landscape

And here is my favorite Batman gif