Author Topic: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Shipped - Extras available!)  (Read 276271 times)

Offline noobandroid

Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Making payment to GMK)
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 22:24:54 »
i should have seen this and order a set for my HHKB
HHKB

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 22:35:29 »

You put Novatouch stems in your HHKB?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #402 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 22:37:42 »

Best thing you can do to a hhkb

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Offline noobandroid

« Reply #403 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 23:57:53 »
mine is still unmodded

HHKB

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #404 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 21:51:56 »
There is quite a few people who haven't paid their invoice.

This means that there will be extras after this and it'll be sold at the same gb price with no markup.

I'm currently waiting for an invoice from GMK and will make the payment when i get them.

Cheers

It is a shame people are not paying; but, it will be great to be able to buy extras after the GB ends, please keep us posted.

Offline beltet

« Reply #405 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 13:42:35 »
I would probably be interested in an extra set. Will keep my eyes open on this thread

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #406 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 15:27:04 »

Best thing you can do to a hhkb

yeah and have all cherry profile caps bottom out on the topre housing yeah that's the best!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #407 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 09:21:28 »
If someone is willing to part his/her 1u \| key, I would be very happy to take it, also the space bar. I know is a long take but I would not need all the keys included in this nice set, but only these.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #408 on: Sat, 02 July 2016, 22:15:08 »
Hi, I just came to check in on this and realized I never received my invoice. Can you check for me and re-send if needed?

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #409 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 06:15:33 »
How likely it is that someone who ordered will not use their tsangan/HHKB kit? I'm only interested on the tsangan/HHKB so that I can finish my 60% build. If someone is not using it and is willing to let it go, please do let me know.

Offline derzemel

« Reply #410 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 02:44:16 »
any updates from GMK? Have they received the payment? do they have a manufacturing window?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #411 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 17:53:53 »
How likely it is that someone who ordered will not use their tsangan/HHKB kit? I'm only interested on the tsangan/HHKB so that I can finish my 60% build. If someone is not using it and is willing to let it go, please do let me know.
Well since a Tsangan kit consists mostly of 1.5x Ctrl + Alt keys, a 7x spacebar, a 1x windows key and a 1.75x shift I'd say mostly the people that want to use these for a standard ANSI layout. I've bought mine to adapt a UK G81-1800 set to a more modern 1.25x 6.25x layout.
I can imagine some other people are looking at similar setups and might be willing to part with those keys. ;)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Halvar

« Reply #412 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 03:07:40 »

This means that there will be extras after this and it'll be sold at the same gb price with no markup.

I'm currently waiting for an invoice from GMK and will make the payment when i get them.

Bummer about people ordering and just not paying. Guys, at least write a PM apologizing! I'm all for shaming in the thread of those who silently didn't pay.

More importantly: how has the invoice from GMK and payment been going on? Are the unpaid orders an issue for this GB? I.e. can you muster the cost for those extras?

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #413 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 09:38:05 »

Cheers

I really take one & can pay invoice within 24 hours :D
Please count me in pending list :thumb:

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #414 on: Tue, 12 July 2016, 10:07:18 »
First of all, I deeply apologize for the lack of updates for this buy. Just want to let you guys know that the GMK order is now paid! Hopefully I'll get the confirmation by next week.

I would like to take the chance to thank you guys who participated in this group buy. This is my first GMK group buy and you guys are awesome for supporting me in this idea.

I will also organize a raffle for those who has joined this groupbuy.

For those who didn't join the groupbuy, there will be extras in which I'll set up a platform soon to sell them.

As to those who messaged me about address changes and etc, I'll get back to you guys once I've made the changes.

Thanks again for joining this group buy and happy clacking!

Offline shawn o

Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Waiting confirmation)
« Reply #415 on: Tue, 12 July 2016, 22:59:53 »
Anything?

Hi, I just came to check in on this and realized I never received my invoice. Can you check for me and re-send if needed?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #416 on: Tue, 12 July 2016, 23:27:43 »
Anything?

Hi there, I've already updated the invoice and sent you a reminder. Let me know if you didn't see it

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #417 on: Tue, 12 July 2016, 23:30:10 »
First of all, I deeply apologize for the lack of updates for this buy. Just want to let you guys know that the GMK order is now paid! Hopefully I'll get the confirmation by next week.

I would like to take the chance to thank you guys who participated in this group buy. This is my first GMK group buy and you guys are awesome for supporting me in this idea.

For those who didn't join the groupbuy, there will be extras in which I'll set up a platform soon to sell them.

As to those who messaged me about address changes and etc, I'll get back to you guys once I've made the changes.

Awesome! Can't wait for my caps :)

And a raffle sounds pretty cool  :cool:
Yoda grammar best has

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #418 on: Wed, 13 July 2016, 00:44:24 »

Great news! Looking forward to these.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #419 on: Thu, 14 July 2016, 22:39:04 »
A long shot, I know, but I have to ask, if anyone will have no use for their HHKB mods, I'd love to take them, PM-me please.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #420 on: Tue, 19 July 2016, 22:05:47 »
Any updates on this?

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #421 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 12:50:16 »

Cheers

Holy **** dude! I never realized I got invoiced!

I'm so, so, so, sorry! I'm definitely one of the ones with an outstanding invoice because I just saw it on my PayPal account overview.

I submitted an order late, asked a question in the thread, and you were out for a few days, so I just assumed I had missed the boat and stopped checking the thread. Then, when the PayPal invoice email came in, I apparently missed it entirely.

Again, super sorry.

If the invoice is still valid and you'll still let me pay and get my caps, I'll happily pay. Just let me know!

I'd do it myself, but PayPal is telling me that you can't receive money right now, so I can't just go ahead and pay it.

Going to start paying more attention to the thread, so sorry for the troubles man! Thanks for your diligence in getting this going!

EDIT: Yup, I didn't click notify, so I wasn't getting push notifications that chatter was happening here; my bad!
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #422 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 13:34:41 »
whoa whoa whoa, not able to receive payment? hope your account hasn't been flagged by paypal, buddy!

which reminds me... got that confirm from GMK on payment?

Offline Halvar

« Reply #423 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:44:09 »
If we don't see credible signs of payment or statements on status in this thread during the next week, I think I'm going to make an ******* of myself in this forum and join the people who have (seemingly) disputed on PP already.

There's a lack of updates in this thread already at this point, and so shortly after having been burned by Ivan, I'm not willing to take risks anymore.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:55:27 by Halvar »

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #424 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 06:16:47 »
If we don't see credible signs of payment or statements on status in this thread during the next week, I think I'm going to make an ******* of myself in this forum and join the people who have (seemingly) disputed on PP already.

There's a lack of updates in this thread already at this point, and so shortly after having been burned by Ivan, I'm not willing to take risks anymore.

Fair enough for having concerns but you have 6 months to file a complaint with paypal and zenna often goes missing for a few weeks so I'd say wait a little longer

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #425 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 07:41:42 »

I know I'm not zenna, but he shared this with a few of us on Slack.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #426 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 10:06:35 »

Well I guess xondat just saved you making an ******* of yourself  :p
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline tlt

« Reply #427 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 14:07:15 »
I missed this GB but would really like to be in it so if there are any dropouts or leftovers PM me.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #428 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 14:12:40 »
I missed this GB but would really like to be in it so if there are any dropouts or leftovers PM me.

It was said that leftovers would be available, you should be checking the thread to be aware when they would be available.

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
« Reply #429 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 01:38:57 »
I would also like to jump on leftovers.  I saw this in the IC phase and I botched it.  So for any open slots for non-payment I'd gladly hope in there...

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Production!)
« Reply #430 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 03:13:52 »
Thank you xondat for filling in. <3

It was never my intent to leave you guys hanging right here :( I apologize for that.

For those who supported this idea and joined this GB, you guys are in for a treat!

One lucky winner will get this MX Conservative Red BBv2 along with your order. Start praying to RNGesus today!

Also, this set is in production now and if everything goes smoothly, GMK will start shipping the keysets around the 19th - 22nd of August

Offline derzemel

« Reply #431 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 03:36:41 »
Hey, Zennasyndroxx, it feels nice to see you :-D.

Thank you very much for offering that BBV2 to a lucky GB member (BBV2 is the only artisan I like).

I hope you are not offering this artisan as a way to say "sorry" for the fact that you had personal difficulties which prevented you to give constant updates to this thread.

Sent from fat fingers on small screen...

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #432 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 04:39:13 »
Thank you xondat for filling in. <3

It was never my intent to leave you guys hanging right here :( I apologize for that.

For those who supported this idea and joined this GB, you guys are in for a treat!

Show Image

One lucky winner will get this MX Conservative Red BBv2 along with your order. Start praying to RNGesus today!

Also, this set is in production now and if everything goes smoothly, GMK will start shipping the keysets around the 19th - 22nd of August

Hype intesifies!

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #433 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 04:48:16 »
Hey, Zennasyndroxx, it feels nice to see you :-D.

Thank you very much for offering that BBV2 to a lucky GB member (BBV2 is the only artisan I like).

I hope you are not offering this artisan as a way to say "sorry" for the fact that you had personal difficulties which prevented you to give constant updates to this thread.

Sent from fat fingers on small screen...

hey man thanks!

nah no worries about the bbv2 :) good luck!

perhaps I'll live stream the raffle when the sets are ready to be shipped out heh

Offline Tmeee

« Reply #434 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 10:22:03 »
Thank you for organizing the gb as well as the bonus cap! :p :p
爱你哟小甜甜 :p :p
Waiting for TGR-910......

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #435 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 00:41:27 »
Glad you're back zennya!

Going to re-ask my question, I still have an invoice for this GB (#0067) in my PayPal. Didn't realize you invoiced me for it, so sorry about that. Can I still pay this and get a set (if you ordered extras)? If not, can you close this for me? I don't think PayPal will let me. It's also letting me pay the invoice now :thumb: .
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Offline soilheart

« Reply #436 on: Sat, 13 August 2016, 12:38:00 »
Is this on track as expected? No pressure, just curious =)

(I just soldered my black RS68 on which I plan to use this, together with some Cherry WoB Alphas I picked up recently).
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline dbucklin

« Reply #437 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 15:39:54 »
I'm also interested in taking an open spot or extras.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #438 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 07:32:10 »
Glad you're back zennya!

Going to re-ask my question, I still have an invoice for this GB (#0067) in my PayPal. Didn't realize you invoiced me for it, so sorry about that. Can I still pay this and get a set (if you ordered extras)? If not, can you close this for me? I don't think PayPal will let me. It's also letting me pay the invoice now :thumb: .

yeah I can extend that invoice or something like that.

I'll do that when I get back home. Driving through traffic sucks :<

For those who received an invoice from me but didn't manage to make any payment, PM me

Also, I've received tracking from GMK :)) everything's going well so far.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #439 on: Fri, 19 August 2016, 08:37:26 »
So they're already produced? That's brilliant!  :cool:

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #440 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 08:47:30 »
So they're already produced? That's brilliant!  :cool:

yes sir that is correct :D

Offline hjc1710

Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Shipping from GMK)
« Reply #441 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 11:53:27 »
Glad you're back zennya!

For those who received an invoice from me but didn't manage to make any payment, PM me

No rush man! Sent a PM as a reminder and, like I said, if it's any hassle for you, don't bother. Don't want to trouble ya!

Really exciting that the keys are already shipping though. This was a quick turnaround. Hype!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #442 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 06:24:12 »
Glad you're back zennya!

No rush man! Sent a PM as a reminder and, like I said, if it's any hassle for you, don't bother. Don't want to trouble ya!

Really exciting that the keys are already shipping though. This was a quick turnaround. Hype!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Replied to your pm btw :)

Shipping was stuck in Germany for a few days and finally there's movement now :3

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #443 on: Sat, 27 August 2016, 19:05:43 »
Paid! Thanks for letting me in :).

Hype!

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Icon Mods (Clearing Customs)
« Reply #444 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 23:08:51 »
alright guys, the day has come where it's being processed in customs. gonna head down there one of these days to get them

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #445 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 07:12:51 »
If someone does not have any use for their Alt Gr keys I am interested, please PMme.

Offline Saint Chewy

« Reply #446 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 12:53:18 »
Is there any openings at all for this GB? Or maybe someone who would like to sell me their two 1.25 windows keys?
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 September 2016, 17:19:48 by Saint Chewy »

Offline derzemel

« Reply #447 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 10:43:40 »
alright guys, the day has come where it's being processed in customs. gonna head down there one of these days to get them
:thumb:

Offline soilheart

« Reply #448 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 14:49:24 »
Soo, still in customs?
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 22:06:00 »
Dear OP, I sent you a PM, with no answer yet, I recall that I filled the form to join the buy, but I have never got my invoice, Could you please check your orders worksheet to see if I am in? If not, could I still join the group?