geekhack Community > Off Topic

Heinz is a superior ketchup (catsup) to Hunt's

(1/4) > >>

Oqsy:
This really won't be much of a discussion, as I'm sure you all agree that Hunt's is a far inferior product, and should be voluntarily pulled from the market due to it's sucktitude.

While I may not be a big fan of the family that runs Heinz, the product is the best on the market, and has been successful for a reason.

I am intentionally ignoring any brands besides the two major brands on the market because there's really no reason to waste my time or yours on some no-name-mom-and-pop tomato mashing operation.  If it isn't getting at least 20% of the market, it's not a real product.

Lanx:
thought heinz was in every restaurant and fast food, well it is except mcdees ran across this article
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06179/701775-28.stm

In Stereo!:
The Heintz you get in Europe is pretty close to being not edible. Not sure where they make it.

Lanx:

--- Quote from: In Stereo!;214331 ---The Heintz you get in Europe is pretty close to being not edible. Not sure where they make it.
--- End quote ---

it may very well be a different formula, idk, all i know is that chocolate(my fiance's job) has different formula's depending on region, from the same company. (by region i mean different countries, a snickers in california will be the same in ny, but might be different in the UK[at least there it's called marathon cuz of nickers, but i think they changed it back to snickers? who knows])

wellington1869:
I think heinz basically has the right amount of salt content.  

its funny, supposedly there are 57 varieties of heinz ketchup. I've only ever seen or tasted... one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version