geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Tiramisu | November 4th GB | GB IS LIVE !!

<< < (25/29) > >>

Izeri:

--- Quote ---Tiramisu is a delicate Italian dessert
--- End quote ---

* "Welcome"
* "Thank you"
* Morse code on the blackboard
Might be just me but I'd appreciate more coherence. Really cute art otherwise.

ylothar:
I am also of the same opinion: beautiful graphics but little relevant to Italy  :p

Here is something more "local":

CookieFlow:
Really cute, but same as the others above I don't really understand why morse code.
Also the bottom right with the bread and oranges feel a bit out of place and not really fitting with the rest imo.

But lovely art style, just wish maybe some parts would be remade to be a bit more coherent.

JohnYYZ:

--- Quote from: CookieFlow on Mon, 18 October 2021, 14:41:04 ---Really cute, but same as the others above I don't really understand why morse code.
Also the bottom right with the bread and oranges feel a bit out of place and not really fitting with the rest imo.

But lovely art style, just wish maybe some parts would be remade to be a bit more coherent.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ylothar on Mon, 18 October 2021, 13:47:16 ---I am also of the same opinion: beautiful graphics but little relevant to Italy  :p

Here is something more "local":

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Izeri on Mon, 18 October 2021, 04:12:20 ---
--- Quote ---Tiramisu is a delicate Italian dessert
--- End quote ---

* "Welcome"
* "Thank you"
* Morse code on the blackboard
Might be just me but I'd appreciate more coherence. Really cute art otherwise.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback guys! It sure would be a miss opportunity that we didn't make a Italian café/bar themed deskmat.

However, the current cafe deskmat wasn't really meant to mimic the Italian café atmosphere. It is a fun thoughts by me and my good friend Dash to draw a cafe themed deskmats filled with cute things that are somewhat related to Tiramisu with a color scheme that would pair well with GMK Tiramisu. If you look closely, there are a lot of fun details and Easter eggs!

Hope you guys enjoy this idea!

ylothar:

--- Quote from: JohnYYZ on Tue, 19 October 2021, 00:35:40 ---Thanks for the feedback guys! It sure would be a miss opportunity that we didn't make a Italian café/bar themed deskmat.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your amazing set! Maybe our suggestions will keep in handy at the next round... so now you know you have to think about an R2 :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version