geekhack Marketplace > HWS Archive

Overstock/Leftovers/Those Keys We Find Under the Bed [AUTHENTICATED]

(1/4) > >>

Binge:
Bloop!  Just a taste.

Today I have for you leftovers from the MD Topre DWI Jack sale which occurred at the end of 2015.

These are all Topre keys.

For the keys listed below you must pay shipping using the following links!  This is the best way I can figure to come up with it.  Only pay shipping AFTER you purchase a key. There is no limit on how many times you may pay me for shipping, but that's all you are doing-- paying for the label and the package.

International Shipping $15 for First Class International - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FBHH78HX5XWML

A OK- Overstock - $59/ea shipped CONUS

(0)Molten DWI Overstock - Sold Out
(0)Black Ice DWI Overstock - Sold Out
(0)Phantom DWI Overstock - Sold Out

Fictiouz:
Why am I so tempted even though I'm not going to have Topre. DWI Phantom is so nice. Need MX :p

Bambino:
Cool! Count me in.

Edit- might want to put the shipping link after the keycap link, considering your instructions :P

kaidaizhao:
Are we allowed to buy more then 1? If so, do we just pay for shipping one time and buy 2 caps though the links?

Binge:

--- Quote from: kaidaizhao on Mon, 17 October 2016, 12:12:59 ---Are we allowed to buy more then 1? If so, do we just pay for shipping one time and buy 2 caps though the links?

--- End quote ---

yep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version