geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

MACHINE INDUSTRIES CONFIGURATOR

(1/9) > >>

KingRama:
https://rama.works/configurator

Version 1.0.0

Post bugs/suggestions/etc below :)

NOTE: This is in ALPHA, many more improvements and features to be added!!

Loadable configurations are downloadable through the link :)

IF you have any cool configurations you'd like to share, send em over through mail@rama.works

Michael:
najs

stillzman:

--- Quote from: Bro Caps on Thu, 17 November 2016, 18:48:25 ---najs

--- End quote ---

x2

SKD:
Playing around with configs. Am I blind or is there no key for opening up media player?

I have a UI suggestion RAMA. Perhaps instead of bringing up a new menu that covers the device picture when you select an action, have the 'press or click a key...' section come up under the action buttons? I photoshopped it to show you what I mean. Clicking through the options I don't remember which key I actually selected, so I kept going back and forth. I think this way would be quicker, I know it's only 4 buttons haha.

KingRama:

--- Quote from: stillzman on Thu, 17 November 2016, 18:53:09 ---
--- Quote from: Bro Caps on Thu, 17 November 2016, 18:48:25 ---najs

--- End quote ---

x2

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys! All credit to machine industries :)

--- Quote from: SKD on Fri, 18 November 2016, 05:55:22 ---Playing around with configs. Am I blind or is there no key for opening up media player?

I have a UI suggestion RAMA. Perhaps instead of bringing up a new menu that covers the device picture when you select an action, have the 'press or click a key...' section come up under the action buttons? I photoshopped it to show you what I mean. Clicking through the options I don't remember which key I actually selected, so I kept going back and forth. I think this way would be quicker, I know it's only 4 buttons haha.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Yooo, I can't see it either :P I'll get him to add it :)

Also cheers for the suggest, I think it was actually originally like that - but it doesn't translate well to larger boards unfortunately :( I get what you mean that it adds up over time, but realestate becomes less as the board gets bigger and the configurator will be used for all of my boards :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version