geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]KBDfans75 v2 PCB new design

(1/14) > >>

kbdfans:

Hello everyone
Our new PCB adds a new layout that supports the num layout
If you have any comments, please leave a message to me

Case to this kind of design, processing costs will be reduced, should be a beautiful price

KaosJ:
Nvm, i didn't saw the shorter 60% part, I'm interested in the case if it will be compatible with the current KBD75v1 pcb, not in this pcb tho. 

Nice but it is unfair to call it kbd75
Also i think you should add another column and just make it a 96-keyboard 
KBD96 please and with the FJELL style case.  Also the bottom layer that you used on the 40% could be great  

Myoth:

--- Quote from: KaosJ on Sat, 21 October 2017, 06:39:51 ---Nice but it is unfair to call it kbd75 

Show Image 

TL;DR KBD96 please and with the FJELL style case.  Also the bottom layer that you used on the 40% could be great

--- End quote ---

You'd need more than one column to make it a 96% ...

KaosJ:

--- Quote from: Myoth on Sat, 21 October 2017, 06:43:53 ---
--- Quote from: KaosJ on Sat, 21 October 2017, 06:39:51 ---Nice but it is unfair to call it kbd75 

Show Image 

TL;DR KBD96 please and with the FJELL style case.  Also the bottom layer that you used on the 40% could be great

--- End quote ---

You'd need more than one column to make it a 96% ...

--- End quote ---

Yeah noticed later that the rest is shorter  O.o 

I wouldn't be interested in that layout honestly and this cringes me a lot 

I'm interested in the case if there will a option of case only and if that case will be compatible with the current KBD75 pcb 

Trousers:
That does look great!

It sacrifices some keys however. I wonder if it would support an ISO layout without the right shift, so you could cram all the keys in there. I guess then you'd need a 1U left shift and all the little changes that would bring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version