Author Topic: [GB] Drink Me - complete  (Read 38771 times)

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
[GB] Drink Me - complete
« on: Wed, 04 March 2020, 11:03:16 »
Drink Me - 4% ergo

Group Buy is now Closed. Invoices have been sent. Thanks everyone!

Form - Photo Gallery

However, this bottle was not marked ‘poison,’ so Alice ventured to taste it... ‘What a curious feeling!’ said Alice; ‘I must be shutting up like a telescope.’

Drink Me is a 4% ergo 3D-printed macropad.

The project started as a taster for friends who are getting interested in mechanical keyboards; something inexpensive that would allow them to experiment with customising keymaps, try out different keycaps and switches (its hotswap), and take it apart to see how the components fit together.

The design is a lighthearted homage to the many semi-angled ergonomic keyboard designs emerging in the community in recent times, such as the Lyn EM.7, TGR Alice, and Prime_e. I was really fascinated how the design decision of rotating the inner sections of keys made such a bold statement, and was curious to see what this gesture would look like in its absolute minimal case, so here it is: 4% ergo ;)

The goal was to produce a pleasing artefact that celebrates a popular form, while being capable of all the programmability and customization that excite us as enthusiasts, and staying accessible to newcomers. Drink Me is a fun and functional macropad; an ideal gift or conversation piece for coaxing friends, family and coworkers to follow you down the rabbit hole.

Following a successful interest check, I am pleased to announce the group buy for this project will open on March 5th 2020.

Specifications

Alice thought the whole thing very absurd, but they all looked so grave that she did not dare to laugh

• Core Features:
    • 4-key
    • MX-compatible Kailh hotswap sockets
    • 8° typing angle
    • 15° ergonomic angle
    • Integrated plate
    • High-profile
    • Open-back design
    • 3D-printed case
    • QMK & VIA compatible
    • Atmega32u2 chip
    • Black PCB
  • Options:
    • USB C, USB Mini, or USB Micro
    • Seven case colours available (see below)
  • Extras, at additional cost:
    • Thumb rest with integrated base and bump-ons
    • Furnished with switches and keycaps: Linear, Tactile, or Clicky Gateron switches with Black or Clear DSA keycaps
  • Sale:
    • $45 including free worldwide shipping
    • First-come, first-served
    • Limited units

Colours and Materials

“And what are they made of?” Alice asked in a tone of great curiosity.

Production & Timeline

‘Well, I don’t want any to-day, at any rate.’

‘You couldn’t have it if you did want it,’ the Queen said. ‘The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday—but never jam to-day.’

Production and assembly will be conducted from my studio in Madrid, Spain.

All components are readily available, and normally ship withing two weeks. I would estimate being able to produce around 10 units per week and will ship completed units in batches.

Delays are possible due to the ongoing coronavirus situation. I will be posting weekly progress updates to this thread.

Thanks for reading :)

‘It was much pleasanter at home,’ thought poor Alice, ‘when one wasn’t always growing larger and smaller... I almost wish I hadn’t gone down that rabbit-hole

Yatara
Reddit: u/yatara-cc
Instagram: @yatara.keys

If you would like to support this project, please consider adding one of the following banners to your signature:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104449.0][img width=360 height=120]https://imgur.com/hFrJddY.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104449.0][img width=360 height=120]https://imgur.com/bu5VEc2.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104449.0][img width=360 height=120]https://imgur.com/q2d6OHd.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 October 2020, 07:23:39 by Yatara »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - All invoices sent
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 06:43:15 »
Group Buy Production Progress

This message will be updated to show the current state of production and shipping. In the interests of transparency I will err on the side of providing too much rather than too little detail here, particularly as this is my first group buy. Feel free to ask any general questions you have about progress here.

For queries about a specific order number please contact me by the email address that you'll find on your PayPal invoice.

Component Supply

ItemStatusExpected
MCUs, switches, capacitors, resistors, fusesReceived
USB-C connectors, CrystalsReceived
USB Mini & Micro PCBs (final)Received
USB C PCBs (revised prototype)Received
USB C PCBs (final)Received
KeycapsReceived
SwitchesReceived
White filamentReceived
Hotswap socketsReceived
Hotswap sockets, replacement orderReceived
Packing materialsReceived
MCUs & components restockReceived
Filament restock whiteReceived
Filament restock blackReceived

Production

TaskCompletion
PCBs assembled
100%
PCBs QC
100%
Parts printed
100%
Parts QC
100%
Units packed
100%
Units shipped
96%

Events

• 2020-03-09 - The USB-C connector (GCT USB4105) that the prototype boards were designed around has suddenly become unavailable. I spent some time on the phone to the manufacturer and distributors in Europe and the United States today and was told that the earliest it will become available again for retail is July 4th 2020. That is clearly not an acceptable delay so I have rapidly redesigned the board around the popular HRO TYPE-C-31-M-12 connector. The connector components and revised prototype PCBs have already been ordered and should arrive within 10 days.
  • 2020-03-13 - The Spanish government has announced a state of emergency due to COVID-19. Courier deliveries are arriving but deliveries by national mail have not been operating in my area in recent days. No outgoing deliveries will be possible during the current rules which will last at least 15 days. Production remains on track.
  • 2020-03-20 - Replacement USB-C connectors and PCB have arrived. They have passed all tests and final USB-C PCBs have been ordered. All other PCBs and most other electronic components have also been received.
  • 2020-03-22 - The state of emergency in Spain has been extended until at least the 12th of April. My orders of switches, keycaps and hotswap sockets will probably be delayed beyond their initial expected delivery dates. Production of printed parts continues unaffected, though I will not be able to ship any completed units while the state of emergency continues in place.
  • 2020-03-29 - The Spanish government has ruled that only essential activities will be permitted between March 30th and April 9th. It is likely that deliveries of PCBs, filament, switches and hotswap sockets will not reach me during this time. Production continues to schedule but delays are possible.
  • 2020-04-13 - Restrictions on movement continue in Spain, until April 24th at least, so it is still not possible to mail any completed units. Today some sectors were allowed to return to work, and it is hoped that the Kailh hotswap sockets will arrive as delivery services resume operations. Production of printed parts has be temporarily paused as the printer has been in full time use producing face masks for frontline healthcare workers in response to the ongoing health crisis.
  • 2020-04-13 - Hotswap sockets have still not arrived. I have taken the step of ordering another replacement batch from a different supplier with express shipping.
  • 2020-04-24 - Restrictions on movement here in Spain have been extended until at least the 9th of May, so no completed units can be shipped before then. The replacement order of hotswap sockets is programmed for delivery on the 27th of April, with which assembly of PCBs can continue. Printing continues. Blue, red and magenta units are mostly complete and translucent pearl parts are currently in progress.
  • 2020-04-27 - Hotswap sockets have arrived. Pearl printed parts are nearly complete.
  • 2020-05-11 - The Spanish postal service has published a list of countries with currently viable operating routes. This does not currently cover all Drink Me buyers.
  • 2020-06-05 - Exactly 3 months after opening the GB, all units have been produced and passed quality control. All units with viable shipping routes have been shipped. 12% are currently unable to ship but I am checking regularly.
  • 2020-07-10 - New Zealand and Singapore have begun accepting mail from Spain again, so these orders have been shipped. Australia and Faroe Isles are still not accepting mail from here, but I continue to check daily.
  • 2020-08-10 - The Faroe Isles have begun accepting mail from Spain again, so these orders have been shipped. Australia is still not accepting mail from here, but I continue to check daily.
  • 2020-10-12 - Remaining buyers and giveaway winner in Australia have been contacted individually to discuss compensation options since shipping routes look unlikely to reopen soon.

« Last Edit: Mon, 12 October 2020, 07:24:47 by Yatara »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 08:14:15 »
Approved, sorry for delay
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline antx1701

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 10:33:32 »
I wish I didn't miss this. :(

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 18:53:17 »
Super excited! The USB-C connector availability issue is definitely a bummer, but I look forward to whenever you're able to source them.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 19:27:45 »
New GB! Yay!

All invoices sent..... Wait..what?

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 00:46:25 »
New GB! Yay!

The info for the GB was in the IC thread. It opened on March 5th, and I believe all of the limited spots filled up that day. It was done through Google forms. You filled out the google form saying which one you want, then got an invoice sent through paypal later. Yatara said that there may be another run in the future if there is enough demand.

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 01:07:02 »
New GB! Yay!

Mods slackin on approvals

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:50:01 »
New GB! Yay!

The forum rules ask that when a project moves from interest check to group buy, the interest check thread is locked and a new group buy thread is started. I posted the group buy thread maybe two days before launch but it was not approved in time so I went ahead and ran the GB on the IC thread. The GB thread was just approved so I'm moving things here now.

As mentioned in one of the other replies, there was quite a lot of interest. All spots were filled in a matter of hours. So I will definitely consider running a round two in the future. But that would definitely be after completely fulfilling this GB.

Mods slackin on approvals

I imagine most mods here are volunteers and fit moderation tasks into their spare time. Further, I think there is just one moderator assigned to both IC and GB threads. I wasn't really sure how much time I should allow for post approval but I feel like a few days is totally reasonable.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:53:37 by Yatara »

Offline yui

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 05:52:12 »
As mentioned in one of the other replies, there was quite a lot of interest. All spots were filled in a matter of hours. So I will definitely consider running a round two in the future. But that would definitely be after completely fulfilling this GB.

I wish i did not miss it but that is the right way of doing it, or if you do not want to do the 2nd run, could you release the models? so we can print it for ourselves
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:19:07 »

I wish i did not miss it but that is the right way of doing it, or if you do not want to do the 2nd run, could you release the models? so we can print it for ourselves

I kinda have to agree, unless you were following the IC you wouldn't know, but I mean at least it wasn't a trainwreck like the GSKT-00 groupbuy, apples to oranges comparison but hey.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 02:58:14 »

I kinda have to agree, unless you were following the IC you wouldn't know, but I mean at least it wasn't a trainwreck like the GSKT-00 groupbuy, apples to oranges comparison but hey.

Wait what happened with that GB?

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 03:44:31 »

Ok gb runner said that they'd only do the groupbuy through GH, all the people tryna get into the form crashed the whole of geekhack. Mate goes and then posts the groupbuy form on a discord server instead. When GH came back up the people who weren't apart of the discord server were fuming coz they didn't have a chance to get into the groupbuy as it was said that the runner would only do it through GH. Course the runner took an extra 100 more to try an negate it.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 12:28:03 »

Ok gb runner said that they'd only do the groupbuy through GH, all the people tryna get into the form crashed the whole of geekhack. Mate goes and then posts the groupbuy form on a discord server instead. When GH came back up the people who weren't apart of the discord server were fuming coz they didn't have a chance to get into the groupbuy as it was said that the runner would only do it through GH. Course the runner took an extra 100 more to try an negate it.

Yikes. That’s pretty rough.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 30 March 2020, 08:09:41 »
PCBs have arrived! Still waiting on switches, and restock for hotswap sockets and filament.

Offline jjoejimmy

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 30 March 2020, 12:56:08 »
Looks great! Thanks for staying communicative.
Stay safe!

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 30 March 2020, 14:15:42 »
Thanks!

I update the second post in this thread most days so anyone wanting the latest status can check there.

I have just finished assembling the first of 100 PCBs and I'm pleased to say it has successfully passed quality control.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 03:56:15 »
The thorough transparency and communication are much appreciated. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy!

Offline Shiratori

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 16:34:28 »
Is it possible for me to contact you on somewhere to ask questions?

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 17:28:03 »
For sure. I'll DM you my email address.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 14:59:02 »
Hi all.

After more than a month of the state of emergency here in Spain I wanted to post an additional explicit status update.
  • Movement is still restricted here so I cannot mail any completed units yet. These will all be sent when restrictions are lifted
  • The shipment of hotswap sockets has still not arrived. I have made a new order from a different supplier with express shipping.
  • I have all other components and materials for the rest of production.
  • I will also contact all buyers just before I start shipping to give people the chance to update their address if it has changed.
I will continue to post regular updates to the second post in this thread.

For any questions about specific orders, pleased contact me at the email address on your PayPal invoice and include your order number.

Stay safe.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 14:44:53 »
Weekly update:

• Hotswap sockets have arrived so PCB production can finally restart
  • Red, Blue, Magenta and Translucent pearl printed parts are almost complete. I aim to start printing the Black parts week.
  • Lockdown in Spain is scheduled to continue until at least the 9th of May, though it may be extended again.
  • I have ordered packing materials and will begin shipping completed units as soon as restrictions on movement have been lifted.

Offline SnippyRo

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 17:13:55 »
i need this

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 04 May 2020, 10:53:34 »
Weekly update:

• 45% of PCB have now been assembled after a marathon production session over the weekend. I expect to complete PCB production within two weeks.
  • 33% of printed parts are complete.
  • Some restrictions on movement have begun to lift here in Spain. The mail service is running but somewhat overwhelmed due to exceptional precautionary measures.
  • The first few units have shipped. I will continue periodically to ship small batches of the completed units.
  • I will be contacting buyers by email around four days prior to mailing their parcel to confirm shipping addresses, and will send tracking information after shipping.
  • Please let me know (via the email address on your invoice) if your shipping details have changed or if you would like me to postpone your shipment for any reason.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 6% shipped
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 07:28:19 »

Weekly update:

• 100% of PCBs have been assembled and have passed quality control.
  • 45% of printed parts have been produced.
  • 6% of orders have been shipped.

Several orders have not been accepted for shipping because some countries are not currently accepting mail from Spain due to the pandemic. I will be monitoring the list of countries with viable shipping routes to be able to mail out completed units as soon as possible.

The following countries are currently not accepting mail from Spain:

• Australia
  • Cyprus
  • Faroe Isles
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 10:10:32 »
Show Image

Weekly update:

• 45% of printed parts have been produced.
  • 6% of orders have been shipped.

Several orders have not been accepted for shipping because some countries are not currently accepting mail from Spain due to the pandemic. I will be monitoring the list of countries with viable shipping routes to be able to mail out completed units as soon as possible.

The following countries are currently not accepting mail from Spain:

• Australia
  • Cyprus
  • Faroe Isles
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Awesome! Out of curiosity, can I ask what printer you have / are using? I've been thinking about getting into printing.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 12:12:59 »
Awesome! Out of curiosity, can I ask what printer you have / are using? I've been thinking about getting into printing.

I bought a Prusa i3 clone a couple of years ago and have been gradually and persistently replacing every part of it for higher quality components ever since. I love it, and I've learnt a lot from the experience, but it has not been the most efficient or economical route to getting a nice printer! My advice would be to simply get a Prusa MK3S; everyone I know that has one is extremely happy with it.

Whatever printer you buy, some tips:

• Learn how to level your build surface precisely
  • Learn how to get really good first-layer adhesion (generally by printing a bit hotter and slower than the rest)
  • Budget some time for regular printer maintenance
  • Find some calibration models that you like
  • Treat every new filament as uncharted territory and spend some time calibrating it when you first load it
  • Consider planning to keep your printer in an enclosure. This helps a lot to avoid pieces warping, but it may require extra cooling for your electronics.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 14:58:19 »

I bought a Prusa i3 clone a couple of years ago and have been gradually and persistently replacing every part of it for higher quality components ever since. I love it, and I've learnt a lot from the experience, but it has not been the most efficient or economical route to getting a nice printer! My advice would be to simply get a Prusa MK3S; everyone I know that has one is extremely happy with it.

Whatever printer you buy, some tips:

• Learn how to level your build surface precisely
  • Learn how to get really good first-layer adhesion (generally by printing a bit hotter and slower than the rest)
  • Budget some time for regular printer maintenance
  • Find some calibration models that you like
  • Treat every new filament as uncharted territory and spend some time calibrating it when you first load it
  • Consider planning to keep your printer in an enclosure. This helps a lot to avoid pieces warping, but it may require extra cooling for your electronics.

Thanks so much!

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 15% shipped
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 12:30:39 »
There is now a Discord server for Drink Me and my other projects. All are welcome.

Firstly, anyone who entered the group buy will have access to real-time customer support there (just ask after joining).

Secondly, the whole project is being prepared for open source release and anyone who wants to try out manufacturing their own parts is welcome to participate there for pre-release access to the files and any help they need.

Manufacturing continues apace though shipping was held back this week by various issues with the Spanish postal system. I'll be back with a proper weekly update tomorrow night, hopefully with more parcels shipped!

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 28% shipped
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 18 May 2020, 12:49:43 »
Weekly update:

• 58% of printed parts have been produced.
  • 28% of orders have been shipped.
  • Australia, New Zealand, Faroe Isles & Singapore are still not accepting mail from Spain.
  • Some parts of the Spanish mail pre-registration website are sporadically not working at the moment. Please accept my apologies if any predicted shipping dates slip by a few days as a result of this.
  • There is now a Discord server for real-time customer support.
  • Feel free to come and ask if you want to check your order's place in the print queue and get a predicted shipping date
  • PCB and 3D models should have an open source release in the next two or three days. In the meantime just ask if you want pre-release versions.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 28% shipped
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 18 May 2020, 14:18:03 »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 57% shipped
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 05:31:47 »
Weekly update:

• 72% of printed parts have been produced.
  • 57% of orders have been shipped.
  • Australia, New Zealand, Faroe Isles & Singapore are still not accepting mail from Spain.
  • The first units have arrived with customers. The fastest delivery time so far has been 21 days (Spain to UK); Deliveries to other continents are expected to take even longer given the shipping disruption caused by the pandemic.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 66% shipped
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 01 June 2020, 09:13:33 »
Weekly update:

• 85% of printed parts have been produced.
  • 66% of orders have been shipped.
  • 6% of orders are thus packed but cannot yet be shipped

Join the Discord server for any further support on your order.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 June 2020, 11:37:52 by Yatara »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - In production - 88% shipped
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 05:54:56 »
Weekly update:

• 100% of order shave been produced, quality controlled and packed.
  • 88% of orders have been shipped.
  • 12% of orders are awaiting viable shipping routes due to the pandemic.
  • Australia, New Zealand, Faroe Isles & Singapore are still not accepting mail from Spain (8th of June 2020) but I continue to check regularly.

« Last Edit: Mon, 15 June 2020, 06:22:18 by Yatara »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - production complete - 88% shipped
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 06:23:23 »
Weekly update:

No change: Australia, New Zealand, Faroe Isles & Singapore are still not accepting mail from Spain (15th of June 2020) but I continue to check regularly.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 09:42:37 »
Weekly update:

No change: Australia, New Zealand, Faroe Isles & Singapore are still not accepting mail from Spain (as of 29th of June). I continue to check the status every day.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 June 2020, 10:11:08 by Yatara »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 04:01:59 »
Weekly update:

• 94% of orders have been shipped, including those to New Zealand and Singapore which have just started accepting mail from Spain again.
  • 6% of orders are awaiting viable shipping routes due to the pandemic.
  • Specifically Australia and Faroe Isles are still not accepting mail from Spain (10th of July 2020) but I continue to check every day.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - production complete - 94% shipped
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 20 July 2020, 08:26:36 »
Weekly update:

No change. Australia and Faroe Isles are still not accepting mail from Spain (20th of July 2020) but I continue to check every day. If you are one of the clients affected by this issue and have any queries or concerns please get in touch and I will do my best to help you.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 August 2020, 07:17:23 by Yatara »

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - production complete - 96% shipped
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 07:19:50 »
Weekly update:

The Faroe Isles have begun accepting mail from Spain again, so these orders have been shipped. Australia is still not accepting mail from here, but I continue to check daily.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 10:13:17 »
Update:

Australia is still not accepting mail from Spain, but I continue to check daily.

Offline 10peaches

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 18:23:26 »
Finally received this little beauty, I was convinced it will never arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 01:13:45 »
Show Image

As a person from across the pond, this makes me sad

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 05:01:39 »
Show Image

Great to hear it arrived and absolutely love the choice of caps! They look like paw prints :)

I'm guessing you're from one of the countries that was not accepting mail from Spain for a while or one of the US states with significant backlogs.

So sorry for those in Australia which still isn't accepting mail from Spain. Hopefully there'll be a solution to that soon.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 28 September 2020, 05:31:23 »
Update:

Still no mail route to Australia. I am very sorry and disappointed by this situation, and continue to offer my sympathies to those affected. As always, if you are one of the Australian buyers/winners and would like to explore other solutions please get in touch with me and I will do my best.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - Complete
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 12 October 2020, 07:23:15 »
There is still no shipping route from Spain to Australia. Remaining Australian buyers and giveaway winner have been contacted individually to offer compensation/fulfilment options, so I will not be updating this thread further with shipping limbo information.

Thanks everyone for your participation. I'm looking forward to sharing details of a new project with you soon.

Offline Yatara

• Instagram @yatara.keys
Re: [GB] Drink Me - complete
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 08:47:39 »
Finally a mail route has opened between Spain and Australia and all remaining units have been shipped.

Thanks, everyone who participated!