Author Topic: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete  (Read 43168 times)

Offline Koniotaur

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 01:10:39 »
That is... without a doubt best set I own. Thank you so much for making it real and to person who let me have theirs.
(photos taken with phone, non color adjusted images)

I've got two requests though for future run (if such will happen) - mod colored R3 pipe and another 1u's (alt + ctrl)
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 May 2021, 04:42:25 by Koniotaur »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 08:29:41 »
That is... without a doubt best set I own. Thank you so much for making it real and to person who let me have theirs.
Show Image

Show Image

I've got two requests though for future run (if such will happen) - mod colored R3 pipe and another 1u's (alt + ctrl)
Thank you for the kind words, sharing some great photos, and for the feedback! I’m glad you were able to get them!

Would you mind if I shared a photo on Instagram, and if so how can I tag you?

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:15:42 »
Show Image

Show Image

Thank you for the kind words, sharing some great photos, and for the feedback! I’m glad you were able to get them!

Would you mind if I shared a photo on Instagram, and if so how can I tag you?

Feel free to do so, my ig is @koniotaur_

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:26:38 »
Lovely colors!

268834-0

Some more on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGYIRYHD-L/

Offline lazergician

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:57:26 »
My board just got in today and I'll be building over the weekend. Really excited to get this going - everyone's pictures are fantastic!

Offline KneeDeep

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:32:15 »
Such a great looking set! Awesome job.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #106 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:47:52 »
This is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I share on Instagram, and if so, how should I tag you?

Offline KneeDeep

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 11:46:46 »
This is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I share on Instagram, and if so, how should I tag you?
Yep share away, I will message you my Instagram name.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 15:35:44 »
Absolutely STUNNING colors this set displays playing with the light. Period key delivered yesterday thanks to Novelleys and SP!

had a photo but turns out my camera isnt good at taking photos but let me tell you it looks great!

http://imgur.com/gallery/5ZTZQXq I tried, and don't mind the dust I live in an ancient apartment :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 May 2021, 15:54:47 by Friendship »
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 16:06:49 »
Absolutely STUNNING colors this set displays playing with the light. Period key delivered yesterday thanks to Novelleys and SP!

had a photo but turns out my camera isnt good at taking photos but let me tell you it looks great!

http://imgur.com/gallery/5ZTZQXq I tried, and don't mind the dust I live in an ancient apartment :(
Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you got the key sorted out. Thanks for sharing your build, it looks great!

Offline Havattack

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 16:11:50 »
REALLY nice set, i am mad jelly. Hopefully i can get an extra or find one for a semi reasonable price on ebay or something. It is definitely one of my grail sets now. If there is another round, with my luck, it'll be stupid GMK.

Offline akyp11

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 07:58:40 »
Finally got mine and they look fantastic! Will post a photo once I get the chance to put them on a board.

Edit: Here they are!

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 May 2021, 22:54:25 by akyp11 »

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 29 May 2021, 14:42:37 »
I've been using them constantly for over a week now and not sure if that's developed problem or what but poles (where stems go) on ISO enter (I've only used novelty one) seem loose and that's causing the keycap to constantly pop out of the stabs, so whenever I want to use it I need to push it first back into the stab (durock v1 stabilizer) - issue occurs when not hitting the enter in the center but more so on the edge. If that can be solved by using different stabilizers, which one should I choose?

Offline MisterMoy

• Kanagawa Deskmat Designer
    • Huntermats
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 00:29:06 »
Soooo uhhhh..... does this set have extras ? :( i want one

Offline ninjical

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 01:38:44 »
I've been using them constantly for over a week now and not sure if that's developed problem or what but poles (where stems go) on ISO enter (I've only used novelty one) seem loose and that's causing the keycap to constantly pop out of the stabs, so whenever I want to use it I need to push it first back into the stab (durock v1 stabilizer) - issue occurs when not hitting the enter in the center but more so on the edge. If that can be solved by using different stabilizers, which one should I choose?
I can't help with the stabilizer recommendation, but you can try doing the trick of using one or more layers of plastic/saran wrap or tape like this video shows

Offline lazergician

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 12:22:26 »
I posted this in the Time Reforged thread, but I finished my build yesterday and the caps are fantastic! Really loving them. Sorry for the bad image quality.

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 08:27:51 »
Hey all,

Just got the newsletter from NovelKeys and it looks like they’ll be selling SA Skyriter extras tomorrow, June 10th at 9AM EDT. You’ll be able to find them on this page: https://novelkeys.xyz/collections/extras-group-buy

If you missed out on this set, now is your chance to get it!
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 June 2021, 08:29:26 by cijanzen »

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 08:17:21 »
I managed to get in on the extras but forgot to pick up an ISO enter of some sort!  Oof!

I guess I'll wait until ZF posts extras?  Or if someone wants to sell me their ISO from a novelties kit?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 12:31:16 »
Great quality caps and the colours are really unique.  Thank you for a great set.

Keyboard shown is : MAJA Ergo, Brass Plate, Kiwi Switches (non lubed) + SA Skyriter

Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 12:32:47 »
Great quality caps and the colours are really unique.  Thank you for a great set.

Keyboard shown is : MAJA Ergo, Brass Plate, Kiwi Switches (non lubed) + SA Skyriter

Show Image

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and the nice feedback.

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 22:50:10 »
Been posting this a few places, likely an indication of how much I'm enjoying the set. Great colour and SP SA feels awesome.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know why SP doesn't offer trays/boxes?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 23:05:57 »
Hey all, every vendor has shipped SA Skyriter and most of them have sold their extras. DeskHero (Canadian vendor) will be selling their extras on July 9th at 3PM EST so that’ll probably be your last chance to pick up any kits you missed out on before the hunt on Mechmarket begins!

Also just wanted to give another huge thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy. It’s been amazing seeing all of the boards you’re putting Skyriter on.

Hope to see you all in the future with some fresh ideas!

Offline JonLyus

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 05:11:14 »
SA Skyriter finally touched down. And what a beautiful set it is. These hastily-taken pictures don't do it justice but it sits very nicely on my Elretron - at least until my mint Saturn60 comes in...

Great work!

Offline Xherion

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 05:26:04 »
Very very nice picture here, superb lighting

Offline Xherion

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 19:31:31 »

This set is too good to pass up. Ordered my extras from deskhero :) too bad novelties are already sold out :(

Hey all, every vendor has shipped SA Skyriter and most of them have sold their extras. DeskHero (Canadian vendor) will be selling their extras on July 9th at 3PM EST so that’ll probably be your last chance to pick up any kits you missed out on before the hunt on Mechmarket begins!

Also just wanted to give another huge thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy. It’s been amazing seeing all of the boards you’re putting Skyriter on.

Hope to see you all in the future with some fresh ideas!

Offline trashpanda

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 13:40:52 »
ack! finally got around to putting skywriter on my board... and I'm missing a 'down' key! should I contact DeskHero? are there extras? how would I go about getting a replacement cap??

btw this set is SO beautiful. what a great job, great set, good shipping time... am absolutely thrilled about it except for the absence of 'down'!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 13:59:14 »
ack! finally got around to putting skywriter on my board... and I'm missing a 'down' key! should I contact DeskHero? are there extras? how would I go about getting a replacement cap??

btw this set is SO beautiful. what a great job, great set, good shipping time... am absolutely thrilled about it except for the absence of 'down'!

write deskhero. note: I've had two of one key, none of another 5 times now with SA caps. count em all as soon as you can after they arrive. Some vendors won't help after a period of time, but if you write right after GB ships they'll contact SP and get you another. thanks to NK, Kono, and drop for mine over the years.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 00:12:11 »

I’m so sorry to hear you’re missing a key! As was said above, if Deskhero is the vendor you purchased from, contact their support as soon as possible so they can help get this resolved for you.

Offline HungerMechanic

« Reply #128 on: Wed, 04 August 2021, 22:03:38 »
This would look absolutely amazing in DCS and especially DSS profile.

And we already know Signature Plastics can do it...

Offline Friendship

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 14 September 2021, 10:00:39 »
Got in and built the board I initially wanted to pair with this set. Turned out even better than I expected!!! :)
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline singabore

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 17:54:17 »
im just now getting around to putting this set on a tmo50. i do have a question though. was the decision to make the 3u spacebar convex instead of concave a design choice or just an oversight? looks kind of weird on my board lmao
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 October 2021, 17:58:23 by singabore »