Author Topic: Prime Caps Artisans -  (Read 158176 times)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 17:00:00 »
wtf how am i just seeing these, these are great.
I love Elzy

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 17:11:28 »

Yep. Primecaps is one of the most underrated artisans. Much better imo than some of the stuff I see going for hundreds of dollars in the aftermarket.

Offline swangful

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 19:15:21 »

Yep. Primecaps is one of the most underrated artisans. Much better imo than some of the stuff I see going for hundreds of dollars in the aftermarket.

Best part is you can order what you want...for now. Once the demand sets in, we may start seeing prime caps raffles :P

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 19:16:36 »

Best part is you can order what you want...for now. Once the demand sets in, we may start seeing prime caps raffles :P

I have no doubt - that is inevitable.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps - Chaos Give away 11 am PST Jan 21
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 21:13:43 »
Check out our Artisan keys at Primecaps.ca

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 21:16:52 »
The lemon/lime and solo cup caps are pretty damn funny.

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 21:18:30 »
(Attachment Link)
Love the citrus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 13:00:30 »
And our form is live!
Here it is again: https://goo.gl/forms/zIeU9wR5WKH79Hqx2
Enter to win 1 of 4 chaos caps  :D
Best wishes!
~Pinkizhip

Offline sprigun

Fingers cross RNG!!!  :-*

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
All bout the jazz n citrus IMO. GL alls  :thumb:

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Two more hours left to enter the draw for Chaos caps!

https://goo.gl/forms/ZvKkIP9KBwwzZI4f2

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
Just had some steak and eggs for breakfast. Hopefully my sacrifice to the steak gods helps me win the steak key!

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps - More Chaos coming soon
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 14:06:34 »
All the winners for our give away have been e-mailed. Thank you to everyone who entered and put forth some awesome ideas for future caps.
 I feel like we have come so far but there are so many ideas we have yet to even touch upon. I have to keep reminding myself we just got started and there is still time.

On another note, two of the contest winners chose Jazzcap, which we where able to fulfill. That means steakey (1 of 5 possible steak keys) is available to purchase. Not sure if we will post it on the site or what, but my ears are open if anyone here really needs it. G says the going price is $30

Thanks for your patience and support. We'll keep turning out the caps.
<3<3<3

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 16:03:53 »
All the winners for our give away have been e-mailed. Thank you to everyone who entered and put forth some awesome ideas for future caps.
 I feel like we have come so far but there are so many ideas we have yet to even touch upon. I have to keep reminding myself we just got started and there is still time.

On another note, two of the contest winners chose Jazzcap, which we where able to fulfill. That means steakey (1 of 5 possible steak keys) is available to purchase. Not sure if we will post it on the site or what, but my ears are open if anyone here really needs it. G says the going price is $30

Thanks for your patience and support. We'll keep turning out the caps.
<3<3<3

Congrats to the winners - great to hear that JazzCap is not a one-off!   

I'm interested in buying the steakey since you mentioned it, $30 is a very fair price. :)

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 19:05:06 »

Congrats to the winners - great to hear that JazzCap is not a one-off!   

I'm interested in buying the steakey since you mentioned it, $30 is a very fair price. :)

Sorry someone else Pmed me first for the steaky, But we will definitely have more Jazzcaps coming your way.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 00:21:33 »
We've uploaded a few new keys to the site. A couple of crowd favorites. Grab em while they're hot.

Also if anyone has received a key from us we would love to showcase your board in our gallery.  We have a few https://primecaps.ca/pages/gallery but I'd love to see more.

Cheers!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 01:22:05 »
sad i spent the last of my funds or I'd grab a color changing fruit thingy :(
I love Elzy

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 06:59:41 »

Have a couple of these if you want to trade. Send me a PM.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 20:07:18 »

There will be more in the future :)

For now...
Here's a  fun pic of how I store my artisans.
158861-0

Offline TheHye

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 21:52:55 »

Steakey arrived today.... It's tasty!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline badchad

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 08:23:41 »
Gonna try to get a jazzcap next round!!

BAD

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 10:30:00 »

Sup badchad. We go about things a little differently! We are still taking and working through a list of names for the Jazzcap. I've added you to the bottom, so it might take a few weeks to get there, but I'll send you a message when we have one ready to go for you. At that point we'll take your shipping info and send you an invoice.

Anyone else who is interested in the Jazzcap pls let me know. I'll add you to the list.

In other news we are working on some different profiles/designs for our chaos caps. A few kind souls have offered to send some blanks for molding, which I am sure will make some people happy. If anyone has any preferences about what profiles you'd like to see or comments about our current Chaos caps please let us know. Feedback is very important to help us continue to improve our products.

p.s. Anyone into dinosaurs? ;D

Offline badchad

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 10:31:07 »
Oh thanks pink! Im even more excited. Also, YES TO DINOSAURS

BAD

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 10:57:00 »

Sup badchad. We go about things a little differently! We are still taking and working through a list of names for the Jazzcap. I've added you to the bottom, so it might take a few weeks to get there, but I'll send you a message when we have one ready to go for you. At that point we'll take your shipping info and send you an invoice.

Anyone else who is interested in the Jazzcap pls let me know. I'll add you to the list.

In other news we are working on some different profiles/designs for our chaos caps. A few kind souls have offered to send some blanks for molding, which I am sure will make some people happy. If anyone has any preferences about what profiles you'd like to see or comments about our current Chaos caps please let us know. Feedback is very important to help us continue to improve our products.

<----- this guy loves dinosaurs! haha ;)

Also figured i'd post this here instead of pming it to you so you could gauge interest.  But what do you think of doing a 6.25u SA spacebar version of the chaos cap?  Besides Jellykey (who i don't think plans on making them again), i don't think anyone else makes SA artisan spacebars.  It'd definitely be hard to do, but i think it would look amazing.  You can either do the current chaos cap iteration but without any art inside, or you could add a bunch of tiny things, or one long thing. Or you can do what I have in mind which would be.......

A tiny forest treeline!  I will be trying my hardest to get a fcfs SA camping set once they drop. And if my spacebar was a forest treeline it would look epic. For example a few tiny trees somewhere, some grass, a rock, little bird / bear hanging out in the treeline.

I honestly think doing something like that would put you above and beyond. Granted I would expect it to be very difficult.  But I think it 1. gives you a lot more space to work with (pun intended) , 2. allows you to tap a spot where there really isn't anyone doing anything yet, and 3. You can even use these to tell your own mini stories. Take my SA carbon set for example, the warning signs kit has a bunch of symbols relating to explosions, fire, death (scary warning signs), so imagine doing a little mock up of a scientist in his lab and something on fire/blowing up. 

Well now i'm excited so i really hope in the future you try something like this ;)

Offline TheHye

Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps - Oh Rexy, you're so sexy
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 11:26:36 »

If you don't mind adding me to the list, I'd be interested in a Jazzcap as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Loft

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 11:33:02 »
Add me to the list for the Jazzcap! Need it O_O

Offline swangful

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 11:45:42 »
Unless you are currently in the process of updating your site now...I think its having issues under Klacken V2s.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 12:04:08 »
Unless you are currently in the process of updating your site now...I think its having issues under Klacken V2s.

Thanks! I fixed it.

Add me to the list for the Jazzcap! Need it O_O

Added!

If you don't mind adding me to the list, I'd be interested in a Jazzcap as well.

Added

<----- this guy loves dinosaurs! haha ;)

Also figured i'd post this here instead of pming it to you so you could gauge interest.  But what do you think of doing a 6.25u SA spacebar version of the chaos cap?  Besides Jellykey (who i don't think plans on making them again), i don't think anyone else makes SA artisan spacebars.  It'd definitely be hard to do, but i think it would look amazing.  You can either do the current chaos cap iteration but without any art inside, or you could add a bunch of tiny things, or one long thing. Or you can do what I have in mind which would be.......

A tiny forest treeline!  I will be trying my hardest to get a fcfs SA camping set once they drop. And if my spacebar was a forest treeline it would look epic. For example a few tiny trees somewhere, some grass, a rock, little bird / bear hanging out in the treeline.

I honestly think doing something like that would put you above and beyond. Granted I would expect it to be very difficult.  But I think it 1. gives you a lot more space to work with (pun intended) , 2. allows you to tap a spot where there really isn't anyone doing anything yet, and 3. You can even use these to tell your own mini stories. Take my SA carbon set for example, the warning signs kit has a bunch of symbols relating to explosions, fire, death (scary warning signs), so imagine doing a little mock up of a scientist in his lab and something on fire/blowing up. 

Well now i'm excited so i really hope in the future you try something like this ;)

Thanks for the suggestions. 6.25 SA space bar eh. Perhaps we can go for a space bar after our next revision of chaos caps.   I love the tree line idea more than you can imagine. I freakin love trees! The mini story idea is very interesting too. Oh man, that's why I love doing this, there are so many opportunities for exploration. My creative endgame would to be able to fully cast an artisan keyset. like 104 artisan keys. It would be so much work to do and stress that it turns out fairly well but the end result would be beautiful. And also have so much potential for variation. First I'll just see about cloning myself so I can get all the other ideas out first heh.

Offline jundis

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 23:12:44 »
I'd be super down for a jazzkey and one of the steak ones whenever they are available.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 21:35:09 »
I'd be super down for a jazzkey and one of the steak ones whenever they are available.

I've noted you on my list and your request for the steakey

We've posted a few of these beauts to the site. 2xK2.5 and 2xK3.
160028-0
https://primecaps.ca/collections/klacken-v-2-5/products/klacken-2-5-goldenbeak-black
https://primecaps.ca/collections/klacken-v3/products/klacken-3-goldenbeak-black

Also here is a prelim shot of Rexy. More colors coming soon! What color do you think Rexy would look best in?
160030-1

Offline diiiP

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 10:37:06 »
Got a nice surprise in the mail today:

Won a giveaway a little while ago and was looking forward to my klacken.
However, didnt expect to get two :D

So huge thanks to you pinkizhip  :thumb:

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 12:31:02 »

(Attachment Link)
https://primecaps.ca/collections/klacken-v-2-5/products/klacken-2-5-goldenbeak-black

Also here is a prelim shot of Rexy. More colors coming soon! What color do you think Rexy would look best in?
(Attachment Link)

<3<3 rexy!

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 17:45:59 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

<3<3 rexy!

Some colors for ya!
160162-0

Offline quang linh

• Play for fun
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 19:23:26 »
very nice
I am really happy to meet you all

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 12:31:03 »
We're feelin the love today, with it being Family day(in B.C.) today and valentines tomorrow. We'd like to share some love with you <3   From now until this Friday(Feb 17th) we are offering 15% off purchases with the use of MECHLOVE15  on our site Primecaps.ca
Dear Keyboard family, I hope you feel some love. :-*
<3<3<3
Bonus shot.  I'm so pleased with the center chaos cap in this pic, It turned out great! The emblem is that of my dragon boating team The Goblin Empire (my other, other family)
160348-0

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps - Mmmm Breakfast time
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 12:02:22 »
Happy Saturday. Man, did I have a busy week. Thanks to the Mech love there were many packages to send out but I managed to get them all out before the weekend!  It felt like a great success and I'm glad so many peeps took advantage of the offer. I hope everyone loves there caps. Its been really great so far working with people to make their cap visions come true.

On to the next! Rexy and ...
I'm thinking that I will have to hold an old school raffle sale soon.  I will have some really sweet Chaos caps available but they are in such a limited quantity that I think its only fair to raffle them. As for Rexy as much as I want to release him into the wild it seems best to have a better supply to avoid out of stock disappointment. I'll try to have some ready to go for my next sale date.
Sorry to be a tease, but lots of fun thing to come.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: {Prime Caps} - Don't stop me now, Cuz I"m havin a good time...
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 12:09:56 »
Sooo this Friday March 3rd represents a bit of a milestone for me. Provided nothing drastic happens in the next 36 hours, on Friday I will have unlocked 3 decades of life, in other words I'll be turning 30.

To celebrate with you I will be:
1. Hosting a give away of 3 unreleased caps, one of which will be one of my favorite food items.- (Shipping on me, entry form will be posted on the site)
2. Having a sale of gimpy caps( Bstock)  - Prices for gimpy caps will be 1/2 of their usual sales price so any one who has no artisans or lack of funds might want to check it out. Most of these caps are almost perfect with a small defect.
3. We'll be having a 1 day only coupon code for a pretty sexy amount ;)

In other celebrations I'll be going out to dinner with G and my rents, then playing games with my dragon boating peeps later in the night. Its shaping up to be a good day. I hope some of you will join me to celebrate it. I'll post again to remind you to enter the give away!

Until then <3

Offline badchad

Re: {Prime Caps} - Artisan Keycaps - 3/3/2017
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 12:16:33 »
Awesome and happy birthday!

BAD

Offline swangful

Re: {Prime Caps} - Don't stop me now, Cuz I"m havin a good time...
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 12:20:00 »
Sooo this Friday March 3rd represents a bit of a milestone for me. Provided nothing drastic happens in the next 36 hours, on Friday I will have unlocked 3 decades of life, in other words I'll be turning 30.

1. Hosting a give away of 3 unreleased caps, one of which will be one of my favorite food items.- (Shipping on me, entry form will be posted on the site)
2. Having a sale of gimpy caps( Bstock)  - Prices for gimpy caps will be 1/2 of their usual sales price so any one who has no artisans or lack of funds might want to check it out. Most of these caps are almost perfect with a small defect.

In other celebrations I'll be going out to dinner with G and my rents, then playing games with my dragon boating peeps later in the night. Its shaping up to be a good day. I hope some of you will join me to celebrate it. I'll post again to remind you to enter the give away!

Until then <3

Wait...you dragonboat in canada? Maybe we've paddled together before...lol
I paddled with USC for a few years 2010-2013 and went to shanghai with ICDBF and raced with a canadian team there.

I also see a ton of canadian teams that fly down to SF for treasure island.

Side note...canadian paddlers are a whole different breed of paddlers. @.@ As in beastly.

« Last Edit: Tue, 28 February 2017, 12:26:43 by swangful »

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 12:35:38 »

Until then <3

I paddled with USC for a few years 2010-2013 and went to shanghai with ICDBF and raced with a canadian team there.

Also...canadian paddlers are a whole different breed of paddlers. @.@ As in beastly.

You mean this kind of beastly
161662-0
This is actually one of my fave pics of me ( I'm the very attractive one on the white shades)

This will be my 4th year paddling with The Goblin Empire. So it looks like we've just missed each other. Perhaps in the future...I'm definitely into continuing and maybe going further if i can. The Gorging Dragons practice out of the same club and they are an international team. Outside of Canada I've only gone down to San Fran, we were the Canadian two-four.

Offline swangful

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 13:15:58 »

Until then <3

Also...canadian paddlers are a whole different breed of paddlers. @.@ As in beastly.

You mean this kind of beastly
(Attachment Link)
This is actually one of my fave pics of me ( I'm the very attractive one on the white shades)

This will be my 4th year paddling with The Goblin Empire. So it looks like we've just missed each other. Perhaps in the future...I'm definitely into continuing and maybe going further if i can. The Gorging Dragons practice out of the same club and they are an international team. Outside of Canada I've only gone down to San Fran, we were the Canadian two-four.

Ahh dang, very nice! Time to jump on the carbon bandwagon :P It's life changing.

I don't have any good clear pics of our time in shanghai but here are a couple. Maybe you'll recognize the team's org? Sunnyside?

Also sorry for cluttering your thread with non-related content haha. Happy early birthday :P
Don't get dunked haha
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 March 2017, 17:52:33 by swangful »

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:22:15 »
Working hard to get everything ready for my sale/ giveaway tomorrow. I wanted to share an update here is a sneak peak of 2 of the keys looking for new homes.
161912-0

Waffle & Rexy!
Waffles are one of my fave things to eat! I often make them for my birthday and enjoy them best with strawberries, whipped cream, real maple syrup and bacon. Guess what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!

Rexy will be released into the wild soon, hopefully by the end of march. The one I'm giving away has some really kewl layering and a bit of color change effect. He also looks awesome back lit. The bottom is transparent and highlights his details nicely.

I'm trying to decided between another Rexy and a jazzcap for my last giveaway. What do you think it should be/ would you rather win?

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:50:43 »
Count me in for a waffle! Delish~

e/ Also I like Rexy but more variety = more fun, right? :D

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 22:27:50 »
The Gimpy caps are up for sale! Take a look but you might want to wait until March 3rd for the 30% off discount!

Group shot
161919-0

These caps all have some small imperfection but are still otherwise pretty nice! Prices are half of what they would be otherwise so 15$-20$

The entry form for my give away will open at about 9am PST and be closed at 11 am on march 4th.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 11:02:06 »
The form for my birthday giveaway is now open!

https://primecaps.ca/ the entry form is on the front page of our site!

Happy 30 to me! HAPPY30 to you!

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Rexy coming soon
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 15:23:57 »
A little late but thanks to everyone who helped  me celebrate my birthday. As of yesterday all of the orders from that sale have been shipped out. Thanks for your patience anyone who was left until the end. I hope everyone loves their new goodies. As always I'd love to see your board pics, we're trying to grow our collection for the site gallery.

I wanted to share this beautiful Klacken that Keypress graphics https://keypressgraphics.com/ painted for me.  I don't actually own any other artisans other than those I have created, so it was very exciting to receive this cap that was taken so many levels above where it started.

162976-0
162978-1

You'll see some shiny new things from us soon!
Cheers

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 16:09:10 »
163555-0

Offline badchad

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 12:05:50 »