Author Topic: [IC] KAM Bouquet 🌷🌿 (Update: RAMA Collaboration, GB Page ✨)  (Read 74704 times)

Offline adobau

• https://adobaulabs.com
    • adobaulabs

GROUPBUY PAGE

KAM Bouquet Key Set + Bouquet Switch
GB ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2021 - OCTOBER 8, 2021
Add the dates to your calendars!
Google Calendar: http://bit.ly/kambouquetgcal
Desktop Calendar (ics file): http://bit.ly/kambouquetics

All the switch details are in http://adobaulabs.com/switch/

PRICE LIST

Price list is also in http://adobaulabs.com/price/

More

DISCORD
adobau labs Discord server

(We heard you! We created a server so you can get notifications for any updates!)

WEBSITE
https://adobaulabs.com/

(Drop by for a more streamlined view of the kits)

INSTAGRAM
@adobaulabs

(We post all our updates here!)

Help us refine the set! 🥺
IC Form

INTRODUCTION
KAM Bouquet is inspired by the muted, soft tones of dried flower bouquets, and draws inspiration from the design language of ikebana (生け花),
the Japanese art of flower arrangement. With emphasis on shapes, lines, and form.

More
With the spacebar as one of the vertices, icon modifiers allow good visual flow following the basic arrangement scheme of of ikebana, the scalene triangle. Symmetrical layouts are still very much welcome and supported in this set.
Nixdorf CT11 taken by seebart

This is the dried flower bouquet that served as the initial inspiration for the colors, and some other pictures where we got the idea for the accent colors:

KEYCAP DETAILS
Profile: KAM (uniform, comparable to DSA)
Method: Dye-Sublimation
Plastic Type: PBT
Compatability: MX
Manufacturer: Keyreative

KITS

Base Kits
Based on the Swishy's base kit suggestion

Latin Alphas
Inclusion of ISO support in the alphas with barred keys for QWERTY layout.
More

60% to TKL Modifiers
Inclusion of ISO support in the modifiers. Has non-standard bottom row support,1.75u Ctrl and 1.5u Backspace for HHKB layout users and many more.
Added a redundant 1.25u Shift for ISO layout. Extra Tab and Left Shift if you want to buy two separate alphas kits plus a 60%/TKL modifier kit
to fit your standard and Tsangan/non-standard bottom row keyboards.
More

40% Modifiers
Inclusion of support for majority of popular layouts and many other layouts. We trawled through the 40% Discord channel
and Geekhack going through most of the post-GB/GB/IC subchannels and GH threads. Thank you very much for your help!

More

Ortho
Kitting was guided by the preferences expressed in NoPunIn10Did's survey on GH titled
"Ergodoxian & Ortho Keycap Label Preferences" (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102205.msg2806656).

More

Ergo
Kitting was guided by the preferences expressed in NoPunIn10Did's survey on GH titled
"Ergodoxian & Ortho Keycap Label Preferences" (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102205.msg2806656).

More

Spacebars
More

60s/TKL/Alice Accents
More

Numpad
Inclusion of extra keys if you have a separate numpad with keys above the standard layout (similar to Filco Majestouch) and for 1800 numpad support.
More

NorDE
Based on the guide by Miguel Farah for English (USA - ANSISO/ISO),Danish, Estonian, Faroese, German, Icelandic,
Norwegian and Swedish & Finish without tertiary legends. Some keycaps (Icelandic, Estonian,  Faroese layouts) with tertiary legends without
a secondary sublegend were retained due to being located alongside the number row or the cluster of keycaps around the ISO Enter.

More

Novelties

Extras
Barred EHUNTSAI keycaps and MacOS modifier kits.
More

DESKMATS
Lagarus and Eucalyptus Deskmats

Whismy renders by FreshFromTheGrave

BOUQUET SWITCH
A collaboration with Moyu Studio

Manufacturer: JWK
Housing (top and bottom): Nylon
Stem: POM, long-pole tactile
Leaf: T1
Spring: 60g 3-stage long spring

Force Curve Approximation (Measured by Pylon)

Can be bought from the following regional vendors:
(Group buy runs alongside KAM Bouquet starting September 8, 2021 until October 8, 2021)
USA: Vala Supply
CANADA: AshKeebs
SOUTH AMERICA: Fancy Customs
UK: Protozoa Studio
EUROPE: MyKeyboard.EU
ASIA: Moyu Studio
INDIA: Rectangles Store
SEA: Zion Studios

RENDERS
Whimsy by four.teen.co / Rendered by FreshFromTheGrave

Isometria75 by ebastler

M60-A by RAMAWORKS

Ikki68 Aurora by Wuque Studio

Charlotte by KraizesGB

Werk.One by Werk.Technica / Rendered by Zaum

IC Form

VENDORS
USA: Vala Supply
CANADA: AshKeebs
SOUTH AMERICA: Fancy Customs
UK: Protozoa Studio
EUROPE: MyKeyboard.EU
ASIA: zFrontier
INDIA: Rectangles Store
SEA: Zion Studios
OCEANIA: Daily Clack

COLLABORATIONS
More

Resin/Clay Artisans
Artkey
Avocaps
Bowbie
Capsmiths
Coconut Keycaps
Enso Keycaps
Kapcave
Keycat
KikoCaps
Klaykaps
Macherstudio
Mikancaps
Nork
Ochre Moss
Okeydokey
Shirouu
Unbranded Caps
Win Keys
Yu.keys
Miroticaps
Meof
Namong
Sodiecaps
Balloondog Keycaps
Archetype
Goldenstar Keycap
n.Na
blank.works
t-lab
psychokeycaps
lemonpup studio
nuhz caps
della key

Metal Artisan
RAMA WORKS
More

KeyLabs
More

Cable Artisan
RocketCables
theimprovguy

Wrist Rest Artisan
honeybunzcreations
artisanlabs
More

CHANGELOG
March 14: Fixed kitting based on the feedback
April 4: Added Novelties
April 18: Added Vendors
May 2: Added UK Vendor
May 8: Added SA and India Vendor
May 15: Added Collaborations
August 5: Added Deskmats
August 8: Announced GB Date
August 11: Revised NorDe Kit
August 14: Added Bouquet Switches
August 22: Added Price List

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
FreshFromTheGrave - Thank you for providing KAM keycap model files
and for being my inspiration for making my own set :)
JSaintS - Gigantic help on letting us know how the whole process works esp with Keyreative.
NoPunIn10Did, acitrin, Swishy, DrHigsby - Gigantic help on fixing the kitting.
Konstantin, OCM, Minterly, MacSurfy, Lizcuits, BobaSweatandTears

REFERENCES
Farah, M [2020-2021]. Possible International Kits for Custom Keycap Sets. Retrieved from
http://www.farah.cl/Keyboardery/Possible-International-Kits-for-Custom-Sets/
NoPunIn10Did [2020-2021] KAT Ergo Kit Guide. Retrieved from
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105714.0

CONTACT US

Discord PM: thereseadoremos#8888
Instagram: adobaulabs

Hope you can support us by using the signature below!
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111436.0][img width=400 height=120]https://adobaulabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/GHsupportbanner.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 March 2022, 04:01:04 by adobau »

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 12:38:28 »

DISCORD
adobau labs Discord server

(We heard you! We created a server so you can get notifications for any updates!)
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 May 2021, 11:54:04 by adobau »

Offline halocantkb

• Formerly 'shota_irl'
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 13:07:12 »
ngl these colors are hot but damn that is a lot of kits

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 14:03:14 »
If I counted correctly, 50 kits including the WIP novelties? I'd recommend slimming it down some, both for the sake of vendors and potential customers overwhelmed by options. Obviously it's your set, do what you'd like, but if I were you I'd kill all the blank kits, consolidate all the accents into one kit, and add the ortho/ergo accents to their respective kits instead of making them standalone. That roughly cuts the number of kits in half and I don't think much is lost.

I overall really like this set idea and I'm excited to see the novelties for it!
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 February 2021, 14:14:10 by dklein »

Offline ReignofLo

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 15:27:06 »
If I counted correctly, 50 kits including the WIP novelties? I'd recommend slimming it down some, both for the sake of vendors and potential customers overwhelmed by options. Obviously it's your set, do what you'd like, but if I were you I'd kill all the blank kits, consolidate all the accents into one kit, and add the ortho/ergo accents to their respective kits instead of making them standalone. That roughly cuts the number of kits in half and I don't think much is lost.

I overall really like this set idea and I'm excited to see the novelties for it!

I thoroughly agree with this. I was immediately overwhelmed with the amount of kits and it was very off-putting. I even initially did a take back to count and confirm if there were in fact 50+ kits. I like the set however, and would be interested in seeing a render with eucalyptus alphas and lagarus mods or vice versa. (If there already is one I apologize for the oversight but I think it's understandable based off how many overall kits there are lol.)

Offline Swishy

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 16:03:37 »
Speaking from personal experience with KAM 80s having this many kits wont be good. KAT and KAM are a double edge sword.

- First you need to think about the consumer, one thing I learned fast a lot of people don’t understand kitting, so along with most consumers feeling overwhelmed most will also get lost in the weeds.

- Second, at this point you definitely have too many color combinations between the mods and alphas which was an issue that I had as well and your kit numbers will quickly increase.

- third, Vendors wont really wanna run this there was two reasons I reduced the number of kits for KAM 80s first the consumers were flustered and two some of the vendors didn't wanna really take it on. Packaging wise this is a lot to deal with and when you compare to GMK that might have 3-4 varying kits to this that has 50... It makes sense why vendors don’t like sets with a lot of kits. From the conversations I have had with vendors try to hard cap yourself at 25 at a maximum and 15-20 kits is golden.

Finally, I would like to suggest maybe trying to do a Base kit option as well

This kit if I had room to run it would've gone for $66 USD with markup. Its based off the KAT Comet TKL base Kit that also cost around 66 USD. Not suggesting that you dont do the other option of being able to mix it up I am saying included at least one or two base kits for those who maybe don’t understand and need an process of base kit novelties and bounce. There is also room to add alice support and so on.

GLWIC, keep up the effort really hope to see this in stores.

P.s. your renders could use a bit brighter lighting i have my brightness on max and I still struggle to see some of the kits.
P.s. one last big thing to remember if you plan on owning your own set keep in mind you will either have to buy it yourself or your vendors will gift it to you maybe. But with this many kits... just keep that in mind, cause some vendors dont wanna pay people for KAT and KAM until after it delivers and if that trends and you were banking on buying your own kits at manu price with profit that could backfire. To those wondering if that is something designers can do yes it is.

Offline Dazon

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 16:09:23 »
the sheer amount of kits scares me but God these colors are HOT

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline Faehriss

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 16:29:32 »
Love those creams and pinks + ISO UK support. Interested to see where this will go in terms of kitting as right now it seems like theres a lot of mix and matching here. Hope you consider a UK vendor as unfortunately EU vendors don't really work for us anymore post-brexit!
church of the POM keeb

Offline LittleAad

• Hello
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 16:46:11 »
Doesnt the kitting for the blanks have to be different than the non-blanks, because uh, they dont have legends. I agree with the others though, thats a LOT of kits. The colors are not for me personally but I can def see others liking it. glwic!!

Offline iinko_mk

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 17:20:45 »
same as pretty much everyone else, those colors are AMAZING, but the amount of kits makes me dizzy
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=110839.0][img width=300 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/GKL0Jxi.png[/img][/url]

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 19:50:25 »
love it. only need enough to cover a planck

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 00:34:15 »
These are 2 completely different colored sets that have no continuity.  Throw in the some random accents and this is all over the place.  To make things even harder there are 5 billion brain-damage-inducing add on kits to figure out?

If you are a real designer, please design a set and sell us what your vision is.  Sell an actual kit instead of a thought seizing sudoku algorithm puzzle. 

Offline misononyan

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:06:23 »
interesting colors, but ditto on the idea of the kits. I'd reccomend choosing one or two colorways and trying to make do from there. 50+ kits from a buyer's perspective is unapproachable (especially for super indecisive people like me)

you can honestly probably get a lot of mileage out of just a few kits for this kind of colorway. looking forward to seeing the future of this set. we need more tasteful floral / pastel sets

glwic

These are 2 completely different colored sets that have no continuity.  Throw in the some random accents and this is all over the place.  To make things even harder there are 5 billion brain-damage-inducing add on kits to figure out?

If you are a real designer, please design a set and sell us what your vision is.  Sell an actual kit instead of a thought seizing sudoku algorithm puzzle. 

expected to see some kind of constructive feedback or suggestions in that block of text but its all toxicity. what a shame

Offline yh

• hyurinkb
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:07:46 »
Speaking from personal experience with KAM 80s having this many kits wont be good. KAT and KAM are a double edge sword.

- First you need to think about the consumer, one thing I learned fast a lot of people don’t understand kitting, so along with most consumers feeling overwhelmed most will also get lost in the weeds.

- Second, at this point you definitely have too many color combinations between the mods and alphas which was an issue that I had as well and your kit numbers will quickly increase.

- third, Vendors wont really wanna run this there was two reasons I reduced the number of kits for KAM 80s first the consumers were flustered and two some of the vendors didn't wanna really take it on. Packaging wise this is a lot to deal with and when you compare to GMK that might have 3-4 varying kits to this that has 50... It makes sense why vendors don’t like sets with a lot of kits. From the conversations I have had with vendors try to hard cap yourself at 25 at a maximum and 15-20 kits is golden.

Show Image

This kit if I had room to run it would've gone for $66 USD with markup. Its based off the KAT Comet TKL base Kit that also cost around 66 USD. Not suggesting that you dont do the other option of being able to mix it up I am saying included at least one or two base kits for those who maybe don’t understand and need an process of base kit novelties and bounce. There is also room to add alice support and so on.

P.s. your renders could use a bit brighter lighting i have my brightness on max and I still struggle to see some of the kits.
P.s. one last big thing to remember if you plan on owning your own set keep in mind you will either have to buy it yourself or your vendors will gift it to you maybe. But with this many kits... just keep that in mind, cause some vendors dont wanna pay people for KAT and KAM until after it delivers and if that trends and you were banking on buying your own kits at manu price with profit that could backfire. To those wondering if that is something designers can do yes it is.
Sorry therese, but i really don’t see where the green and blue came from. I would suggest sticking to a colourway and owning it hard rather than putting one egg in every basket. I agree with everything swishy said here.

I can see that you have done your homework given how much this looks like a thesis paper’s citations but there is still much to be done. I would also prefer having better lighting and rendering and having multiple angle board renders instead of looking at many differently colours boards in the same angle (really doesn’t help). IC should also have been posted with novelties imo, having them TBC just makes your ic look rushed and unprepared.

Also, credit individuals, not the entire keycapdesigners discord :D All the best!

Offline Bobatype

• Discord ID: BobaSweatandTears#1659
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:18:23 »
Your enthusiasm to provide multiple colourway options and compatibility is admirable, however I will advise aiming for <30 kits as having too many will scare vendors and consumers away. As said, there are some vendors that will outright refuse to work with sets that have too many kits for logistical reasons.

I know it's hard to do some pruning, but your bouquet of options is going to need to have some cuttings.
I would first suggest removing all the blanks variations, as they typically are less popular then caps with legends.

Do a recount of your kits, then potentially consider offering the least popular layouts (i.e. 40s, ergo, french etc.), only in the most popular colourway variation(s).

You still have yet to incorporate novelties (which is what will make this set pop) which will add to the total kit count, and you will already have to offer in variants to accommodate for your multiple modifier colours. As soon as you're offering more than one modifier colourway (and in this case you're offering 3, plus 2 alphas with blue accents too), kitting numbers explode to a ridiculous number.
I tip your hat though for the ambitious hard work you've done for your first IC to run so many kits.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:25:43 by bobasweatandtears »

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:30:06 »
interesting colors, but ditto on the idea of the kits. I'd reccomend choosing one or two colorways and trying to make do from there. 50+ kits from a buyer's perspective is unapproachable (especially for super indecisive people like me)

you can honestly probably get a lot of mileage out of just a few kits for this kind of colorway. looking forward to seeing the future of this set. we need more tasteful floral / pastel sets

glwic

expected to see some kind of constructive feedback or suggestions in that block of text but its all toxicity. what a shame

the sheer amount of kits scares me but God these colors are HOT

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Your enthusiasm to provide multiple colourway options and compatibility is admirable, however I will advise aiming for <30 kits as having too many will scare vendors and consumers away. As said, there are some vendors that will outright refuse to work with sets that have too many kits for logistical reasons.

I know it's hard to do some pruning, but your bouquet of options is going to need to have some cuttings.
I would first suggest removing all the blanks variations, as they typically are less popular then caps with legends.

Do a recount of your kits, then potentially consider offering the least popular layouts (i.e. 40s, ergo, french etc.), only in the most popular colourway variation(s).

You still have yet to incorporate novelties (which is what will make this set pop) which will add to the total kit count, and you will already have to offer in variants to accommodate for your multiple modifier colours. As soon as you're offering more than one modifier colourway (and in this case you're offering 3, plus 2 alphas with blue accents too), kitting numbers explode to a ridiculous.
I tip your hat though for the ambitious hard work you've done for your first IC to run so many kits.

Show Image

Sorry therese, but i really don’t see where the green and blue came from. I would suggest sticking to a colourway and owning it hard rather than putting one egg in every basket. I agree with everything swishy said here.

I can see that you have done your homework given how much this looks like a thesis paper’s citations but there is still much to be done. I would also prefer having better lighting and rendering and having multiple angle board renders instead of looking at many differently colours boards in the same angle (really doesn’t help). IC should also have been posted with novelties imo, having them TBC just makes your ic look rushed and unprepared.

Also, credit individuals, not the entire keycapdesigners discord :D All the best!

I thoroughly agree with this. I was immediately overwhelmed with the amount of kits and it was very off-putting. I even initially did a take back to count and confirm if there were in fact 50+ kits. I like the set however, and would be interested in seeing a render with eucalyptus alphas and lagarus mods or vice versa. (If there already is one I apologize for the oversight but I think it's understandable based off how many overall kits there are lol.)

same as pretty much everyone else, those colors are AMAZING, but the amount of kits makes me dizzy

ngl these colors are hot but damn that is a lot of kits

Show Image

Thank you guys!!! Definitely learning a lot from all the feedback and they're all very much appreciated :) We initially just wanted to put out all the options with the blanks to truly, as what boba said, do some prunings :) Will definitely implement these changes soon and if you don't mind, will personally PM you guys for more feedback hehe. :)

hi yh! ahhh thank you! really had no idea about the novelties thing, my bad. The green and blue came from popular arranged bouquets such as this :) :

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:43:49 »

You still have yet to incorporate novelties (which is what will make this set pop) which will add to the total kit count, and you will already have to offer in variants to accommodate for your multiple modifier colours. As soon as you're offering more than one modifier colourway (and in this case you're offering 3, plus 2 alphas with blue accents too), kitting numbers explode to a ridiculous number.

the novelties thing is definitely an eye opener to me, that didn't even cross my mind with regards to the colors. and if I'm gonna be honest I even considered cutting the novelties entirely, since I personally never use nor buy them, aahhhhh such a huge oversight from me. super, super thank you for all the insights!!! p.s. fan of your great wave set!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 March 2021, 03:45:59 by adobau »

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 07:00:11 »

glwic

You're right... I apologize for the toxicity...totally unnecessary and uncalled for.  I believe the gb runner has addressed all of the similar feedback in his last post which is great.

My frustration originally came from wanting some version of KAM 80s After Dark and trying to figure out which of the 3 color bases would look best on the boards that I have and then doing the mental gymnastics of figuring out all of the kitting.  I really liked the set but just couldn't commit b/c of all the factors we've been talking about. 

In anycase, it sound like the GB runner has heard the feedback and will make whatever decisions he needs/wants to.

adobau, sorry again for the toxicity... gl w/ the set.

Offline yh

• hyurinkb
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 07:11:23 »

glwic

You're right... I apologize for the toxicity...totally unnecessary and uncalled for.  I believe the gb runner has addressed all of the similar feedback in his last post which is great.

My frustration originally came from wanting some version of KAM 80s After Dark and trying to figure out which of the 3 color bases would look best on the boards that I have and then doing the mental gymnastics of figuring out all of the kitting.  I really liked the set but just couldn't commit b/c of all the factors we've been talking about. 

In anycase, it sound like the GB runner has heard the feedback and will make whatever decisions he needs/wants to.

It is rare to see someone being able to own up to their mistakes so frankly. Although I am not OP, I just want to let you know that I am sure many others, including me, appreciate your willingness to come forth and set things straight. We’re all humans and it’s impossible to be perfect, but being able to embrace your flaws and work on becoming better is definitely the way to go. Good on you bud.

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 08:11:44 »
Very attractive. We've got kits out the a$$ here. I'm not complaining. Good work!

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 13:48:11 »

glwic

Hi mr_fro, I super appreciate your well wishes! :) Thank you so much, we have implemented the kitting changes based on your feedback :) We created a base kit from Swishy's suggestion so it's easier :) I'm truly sorry also though that you got frustrated. :(

Very attractive. We've got kits out the a$$ here. I'm not complaining. Good work!

Hahahahaha yay! Fixed and streamlined the kitting based on all the feedback already! Thank you so much :)

Offline Prestley

• Twitch
Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet (Update: Implemented Kitting Changes)
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 03:18:55 »
I really dig all the colour choices here, it'd be difficult to choose between them!

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet (Update: Implemented Kitting Changes)
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 15:29:19 »
I really dig all the colour choices here, it'd be difficult to choose between them!

Yay glad to hear that!!! :)

We added novelties today :)

Offline kidpid

Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet 🌷🌿 (Update: Added Novelties!)
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 16:36:36 »
Wow, those novelties look amazing!  :eek:

A couple of questions:

1) Is this going to be shiny or matte KAM?

2) Could you a render of a board w/ white alphas, green mods, and the darker pink accents? Perhaps even sprinkle some of these great new novelties in?  :)

Offline Faehriss

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 17:01:59 »
Those novelties are gorgeous!

Definitely gonna be in for lagarus mods, ruscus norde and novelties  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 April 2021, 17:06:08 by Faehriss »
church of the POM keeb

Offline savageastr0naut

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 17:21:42 »
The set is gorgeous, but those novelties are breathtakingly beautiful.
Great work, I'll be purchasing.

⌇⏃⎐⏃☌⟒⏃⌇⏁⍀0⋏⏃⎍⏁

Offline TokiToki

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 18:55:41 »
I'm excited for this set!

Offline convoliution

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 19:06:38 »
This set gets prettier every time I check on it!

I don't think I've seen four-colored novelties before—are they even possible for manufacturers?

Offline godzillq25

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 19:13:17 »
Charlotte by KraizesGB, is there a ic or gb page for this board haven't seen it before

sorry its irrelevant to this set, i put my suggesting in the ic form 

Offline Frayne

• For deskmat inquiries: illu_zn
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 20:29:12 »
The inclusion of a seperate ortho kit warms my heart. On behalf of the understandably often neglected community, thank you! :))

Offline Extra Fox

• quis qui sais
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 22:16:11 »
I would not have imagined liking a kit with this theme as much as I do. The novelties are wonderful and I'm really taken by the green of the Eucalyptus sets.
A-a-ron

Offline anahisa

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 07:36:36 »
Very nice set, keen :)

Offline bricks

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 02:06:16 »
I am in love with the novelties I swear

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 06:10:35 »
Wow, those novelties look amazing!  :eek:

A couple of questions:

1) Is this going to be shiny or matte KAM?

2) Could you a render of a board w/ white alphas, green mods, and the darker pink accents? Perhaps even sprinkle some of these great new novelties in?  :)

Hi! Thank you!
1. Matte 💖
2. Sure thing! I made this render for you ✨

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 06:12:26 »
This set gets prettier every time I check on it!

I don't think I've seen four-colored novelties before—are they even possible for manufacturers?

Awww! I'm super happy to know that you've checked this out before 💖 Yes it's possible with Keyreative because they use the Dye-Sublimation method, which is kinda like printing on it :)

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 06:14:02 »
Very nice set, keen :)

I am in love with the novelties I swear

The inclusion of a seperate ortho kit warms my heart. On behalf of the understandably often neglected community, thank you! :))

I would not have imagined liking a kit with this theme as much as I do. The novelties are wonderful and I'm really taken by the green of the Eucalyptus sets.

The set is gorgeous, but those novelties are breathtakingly beautiful.
Great work, I'll be purchasing.

⌇⏃⎐⏃☌⟒⏃⌇⏁⍀0⋏⏃⎍⏁

I'm excited for this set!

Those novelties are gorgeous!

Definitely gonna be in for lagarus mods, ruscus norde and novelties  :thumb:

Thank you very much for all the kind words!!! It honestly means so much to me, def made me smile :) 💖

Offline kidpid

Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet (Update: Added Novelties!)
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 08:44:43 »
Hi! Thank you!
1. Matte
Show Image

That looks great! Exactly how I hoped it would look. Thank you!
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 April 2021, 08:48:09 by kidpid »

Offline uwumi

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 11:20:04 »
i absolutely adore this set. the novelties are gorgeous!

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
Re: [IC] KAM Bouquet (Update: Added Novelties!)
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 14:39:33 »
Hi! Thank you!
1. Matte
Show Image

That looks great! Exactly how I hoped it would look. Thank you!

No problem! Just let me know anytime if you need another render, I'd be more than glad to make it for you :)

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 14:40:17 »
i absolutely adore this set. the novelties are gorgeous!

Aaaaaaa I'm super happy you like them! Thank you 💖

Offline Faehriss

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 14:40:54 »
I'd love to see some renders with the ISO enter novelty!
church of the POM keeb

Offline MelonBred

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 21:39:31 »
Keeping my eye out for this one!

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 03:39:19 »

Sureeee! Here you go, I rendered some for you 💖

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 03:50:02 »
Keeping my eye out for this one!

AAA MELONBRED I AM A FAN! ✨

Guys if you see this please buy MB-44 on April 9 11AM US Central on https://store.aeternus.co/ !!!!!!!!!!

Rendered an additional Eucalyptus kit with novelties on MB-44 💖

Offline vaf1en

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 04:43:27 »
I never purchase novelties, but I am getting these! Fantastic set.

Sendt fra min AC2003 med Tapatalk

Offline Faehriss

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 05:11:31 »

Show Image
Show Image

Oh my lord these are perfect, such a dreamy set ❤
church of the POM keeb

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 11:47:11 »
I never purchase novelties, but I am getting these! Fantastic set.

Sendt fra min AC2003 med Tapatalk

Show Image
Show Image

Oh my lord these are perfect, such a dreamy set ❤

Thank you guys!!! Super happy you like it 💖 💖 💖 

Offline violeaf

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 02:15:28 »
Love this set, think I'm getting the green set at least m any chance of having a green iso enter novelty?

Offline adobau

• adobaulabs
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 06:58:49 »
Love this set, think I'm getting the green set at least m any chance of having a green iso enter novelty?

Thank you! I'm glad you do 💖 Yes, a couple of people have requested for the green ISO novelty! Included it in the kit :) Here it is ✨
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 April 2021, 07:46:39 by adobau »

Offline violeaf

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 07:43:50 »
Thank you! I'm glad you do 💖 Yes, a couple of people have requested for the green ISO novelty! Included it in the kit :) Here's it is ✨

Lovely, that sealed the deal then :)
Thank you