Author Topic: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] END EXTRAS UP  (Read 68613 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
It's alright, I'm waiting on the factory side as well....I forgot first week of Oct is like a holiday in China :(

So I'm leaving the form still open.

Great, for those wanting a proper mouse pad for key-set checking, and I know there are vast numbers here buying into all sorts of key-sets from SP, GMK, BSP and now JT Keycaps.

Nothing worse is you paid several hundreds for your key-caps and suddenly finding out they short changed you by using this GH Checksheet Mouse-pad, don't be a fool and miss out on your future orders, get this mouse pad NOW  8) .

Offline Dee1

I forgot all about this! I guess I got lucky with that holiday in China. :D

Joined! I can't wait to get these. :)

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐

Great, for those wanting a proper mouse pad for key-set checking, and I know there are vast numbers here buying into all sorts of key-sets from SP, GMK, BSP and now JT Keycaps.

Nothing worse is you paid several hundreds for your key-caps and suddenly finding out they short changed you by using this GH Checksheet Mouse-pad, don't be a fool and miss out on your future orders, get this mouse pad NOW  8) .
[/quote]

This is really such a badass mousepad that will be beyond useful... Not to mention that it matches several recently released sets/GBs. The order form is still open, I will be signing up tomorrow!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
I'm closing the GB for the keypacks, leaving the ghost white and pads one open as I have ordered a few extras :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

This is really such a badass mousepad that will be beyond useful... Not to mention that it matches several recently released sets/GBs. The order form is still open, I will be signing up tomorrow!

So TRUE.

If you are partaking within some Group Buys here on Geekhack Central, then make sure what you have paid for has indeed arrived to your front door.

Nothing worse then realizing as you start placing the caps onto your keyboard, that a key is missing or worse several have not turned up, with this mouse pad that will all be in the past. 

Get smart, get one of these Key-set Checksheet Mouse pads as soon as possible.

Offline Ralph Furley

Is there a Black as Black as these White keys are White? This is not a theoretical, cultural or moral question. Just looking for a complement to these keys. Gloss Black or Metal?

Offline KaminKevCrew

Is there a Black as Black as these White keys are White? This is not a theoretical, cultural or moral question. Just looking for a complement to these keys. Gloss Black or Metal?
I mean, you could try to get some keys made out of Vanta Black...

Offline McPwned

Got my set today.  Looking good on the NovaTouch.

Had to shave the crap out of the superfluous spacebar stems, though that was to be expected.

Thanks, Shadovved!

Offline edel781

Got my set today.  Looking good on the NovaTouch.

That was fast  :eek:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Wait, they're shipping already? Have the pads been sent out?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Wait, they're shipping already? Have the pads been sent out?

I had some ghost whites, so I fulfilled some orders already. The pads will be arriving soonish.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Ghost whites still available?
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2015, 16:41:47 by Cindori »

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Great, placed an order.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Do you have any clear switch tops left over?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Clear tops no. Switches yes.

And invoiced.

Offline Delirious

Ghost white is still in production right?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Ghost white is still in production right?

Yeap. Should arrive by this week.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog

Clear tops no. Switches yes.

And invoiced.

I've not received an invoice. Did I misspell my email?
I've sent it again through PM

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

Stuff has arrived. Everything is fine except the GH mousepads.

The mousepads are printed wrongly and I am having them remade....So sorry for the trouble.

The PBT blanks and extra kits will go out first within the next two weeks! :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Dear all,

The mousepads are printed wrongly and I am having them remade....So sorry for the trouble.

The PBT blanks and extra kits will go out first within the next two weeks! :thumb:
Blah. Well, at least I know I'm getting a grade-A mouse pad!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

Yea, the mousepads are good alright, they printed only the GH logo LOL.

Offline 3K

Dear all,

Only the logo? How much for one pad?

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

You mean the wrongly printed one? I'll get rid of them later at a massive discount :(

Offline KaminKevCrew

Dear all,

You mean the wrongly printed one? I'll get rid of them later at a massive discount :(
Could you perhaps post a picture of the misprints? I might be interested in one for my mouse. (I'm planning to have the keyboard one sit under my keyboard, and I still need a large amount of room for my mouse, since I roll with 400dpi.)

Offline 3K

Dear all,

Yes, the misprinted ones. I just sent my order some minutes ago but I might be interested!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Also might be interested in the misprints

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] STILL OPEN
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:45:46 »
Dear all,

Yes, the misprinted ones. I just sent my order some minutes ago but I might be interested!

I'll put them up for sale after I get the correct ones. I have 30 of the problem ones...Probably gonna let them go at slightly less than half-price* shipped.

*I had to pay 50% of the price to get them to remake the pads, it is kinda unreasonable but it seems like the only way

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] STILL OPEN
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:56:53 »

I'll put them up for sale after I get the correct ones. I have 30 of the problem ones...Probably gonna let them go at slightly less than half-price* shipped.

*I had to pay 50% of the price to get them to remake the pads, it is kinda unreasonable but it seems like the only way

If I buy one, I wouldn't mind paying the 50% you paid. Seems fair.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #79 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 21:40:42 »

If I buy one, I wouldn't mind paying the 50% you paid. Seems fair.
Yeah. I'd definitely do that. I'd even pay shipping on top!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 21:57:18 »
Dear all,

What kind of defects do the misprint mouse pads show?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:44:21 »
Dear all,

They only printed the GH logo, the entire keyboard portion is missing/blank.... :\

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:48:07 »
Dear all,

They only printed the GH logo, the entire keyboard portion is missing/blank.... :\
I'm still baffled as to how they did that.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:51:09 »
Dear all,

I requested 30 to be made, and ONE of them to have only the logo. It was for the GH project thingy, then the manufacturer made them all into blanks.

Obviously they didnt read the instructions, but they still insisted that I need to pay another 50% to remake everything...

Probably still profitable for them at 50%.... :(

Offline 3K

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 01:02:39 »
Not surprising at this price.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 01:24:17 »

Dear all,

I requested 30 to be made, and ONE of them to have only the logo. It was for the GH project thingy, then the manufacturer made them all into blanks.

Obviously they didnt read the instructions, but they still insisted that I need to pay another 50% to remake everything...

That's so stupid

You shouldn't be taking the hit for their mistake >.>

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 10:00:25 »
What is the shipping status on the PBT's?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:53:28 »

Printing the labels for the PBT ghosts and the extra packs. Should be going out by Friday, latest Monday.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:53:39 »
Come to me mousey! :)

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:54:23 »

Printing the labels for the PBT ghosts and the extra packs. Should be going out by Friday, latest Monday.
Awesome!
Do we know when the fixed pads might ship? Also, I'd really like to take one of the messed up ones off your hands, if you might be able to throw it in with the pbt blanks ;)  (if that's not doable, that's totally understandable, but my PP wallet is standing by )
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:56:34 by KaminKevCrew »

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:01:09 »
Mark me down for one of those mouse pads. It will look great in my new office space.  :cool:

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:33:29 »
Mark me down for one of those mouse pads. It will look great in my new office space.  :cool:

Pics or your new office space doesn't exist   :p

Ps. Just paid my mouse pad invoice, cannot wait!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 01:34:11 »

Awesome!
Do we know when the fixed pads might ship? Also, I'd really like to take one of the messed up ones off your hands, if you might be able to throw it in with the pbt blanks ;)  (if that's not doable, that's totally understandable, but my PP wallet is standing by )

I'll be putting the messed up ones after I receive the corrected ones together with the extra pads on the thread.

Offline 3K

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 12:02:25 »

Awesome!

I'll be putting the messed up ones after I receive the corrected ones together with the extra pads on the thread.

Will you make them available for purchase before shipping the ghost white caps? I already purchased caps, but I'd be in for 1 or more faulty pads.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 17:59:33 »

Awesome!

Will you make them available for purchase before shipping the ghost white caps? I already purchased caps, but I'd be in for 1 or more faulty pads.

The caps and pads will ship separately anyway, so no worries :thumb:

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 21:45:13 »
Can you please get the company that printed the mousepads to ship the keycaps. I want to absolutely make sure they are blank.

Thanks again for setting this whole thing up Shadovved. We're on your side and in this thing together.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 23:17:42 »
Can you please get the company that printed the mousepads to ship the keycaps. I want to absolutely make sure they are blank.

Thanks again for setting this whole thing up Shadovved. We're on your side and in this thing together.

HAHAHA LOL. I'm sure the caps are blank :p

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 04:43:11 »
It arrived. Should be going out starting next Monday :thumb:

Will be putting the blank pads + thinner/lighter colour first run samples on for sale too, after I finish dinner....

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 06:19:36 »

What? What?

More

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 06:23:49 »

What? What?

More
Show Image

Nice! Hope you are tall enough to see out that nice window  :thumb: