Author Topic: GMK M.A.G.A.  (Read 42550 times)

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
GMK M.A.G.A.
« on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:27:47 »
Its here. The most bigly set of 2019.

Many thanks to my good friend DT reaching out and asking me to post this on his behalf:

-------------------------------

The beauty of me is that I’m very rich. I have made myself very rich. I was always the best at what I did. I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success. I was successful, successful, successful. I’m the most successful person ever to run [a keycap design], by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.

As you can see, this is a very rich set, very rich indeed. Janglad has shown us well, and will now be made a US citizen for his services. So sit down with some Covfefe - I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.

216435-0

Colours. Only the best.
1 Trump White - used for business retreats
2 Ivanka Red - used for her lipstick
3 Donald Blue - for those hard to reach areas in the shower

216437-1

Tech Specs:
GMK in Massdrop Country - I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!
Kits - GOP, The Senate, White House and Win kits TBC

FAQ's:
Who is the designer?:
Number one, I have great respect for [Keycap Designers]. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of [Keycap Design], more than anybody in the [mechanical keyboard community]. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with [Keycap Designers].

When will it run?
Remember two things. Number one, I said, we're going to be saying Christmas again. And, number two, I said I was going to give you a Christmas present.

What kits will you be running?
I never did polling on that. I don't know if that's popular. I don't know if that's unpopular.

ISO?
We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice.

Fin

Offline kohcasion

Re: GMK M.A.G.A.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:29:37 »
Wat

Offline itsundone

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:31:14 »
i support this

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:32:15 »

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:34:02 »
All in.

Offline garbo

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:34:28 »
Amazing

Offline distel

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:35:19 »
Make Keysets great again!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:35:42 »
Make Keysets great again!

You know it!!

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:39:34 »
Any price breaks??

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:43:28 »
Any price breaks??

I understand this is a for profit set, to be run at high margins, to make the most profits as to be expected  :thumb:

Offline spooknik

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:48:43 »
This is perhaps the best keyset in the history of keysets. Big win for keyset buyers.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:59:40 »
This is perhaps the best keyset in the history of keysets. Big win for keyset buyers.

it's the biggest win

Offline balduran85

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:14:51 »
Hate to break the mood but this colorway is actually quite tempting lol
Somebody should consider running it for real

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:16:33 »
Hate to break the mood but this colorway is actually quite tempting lol
Somebody should consider running it for real

What do you mean? This is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:45:29 »
Love this.
Let’s make it happen.

Offline _GMK_

• not affiliated with GMK
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:47:46 »
MAGA

In.

Offline blacksimon

• illuminati.works
    • illuminati.works
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:56:58 »
Why is there no ISO

I feel personally attacked

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:08:39 »
Why is there no ISO

Please check FAQs for further clarity on this

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:16:00 »
The best are the those with just enough truth to be believable by some people. Tip of the red baseball cap.

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:19:38 »
Brexit alt colourway pls

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:43:33 »
Why is there no ISO

Please check FAQs for further clarity on this

Wat

Offline b3nkei

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:48:04 »
Where are the orange alphas to match the skin color of our leader?

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:49:36 »

Orange hair. That's the colour of the function keys.

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:56:17 »
Thank you Jae, very cool.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:00:19 »

Will consider this for novelties

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:11:03 »
Look, having keysets—my uncle was a great designer and artist and inventor, Dr. Diego Duck at UM; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the San Francisco Art Institute, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to SFAI, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the keyset deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (keysets are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Redditors are great negotiators, the Geekhackers are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Offline NRbigfoot

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:15:49 »
My interest in this set is YUGE. God bless this keyset
HBCP | FLX Virgo | aanzee | Mira SE | Leaf 80 | HHKB pro 1 | qxp | Rukia | IDB60 | equinox | No1Rev1 | Whale | Montage | 268.2 | Anniversary Whale | Jer80 | Evolv

Offline TuCZnak

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:36:47 »
Sorry but China all the time

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:37:09 »
Let us build a big wall to protect the elite keyboardists from the immigrants of corsair, razer, and membrains!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:38:08 »
Look, having keysets—my uncle was a great designer and artist and inventor, Dr. Diego Duck at UM; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the San Francisco Art Institute, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to SFAI, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the keyset deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (keysets are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Redditors are great negotiators, the Geekhackers are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Clearly a knowledgeable man. Thank you for your service

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:38:47 »
Let us build a big wall to protect the elite keyboardists from the immigrants of corsair, razer, and membrains!

Please wait for my next IC for GMK The Wall, all to be completely funded by SA users

Offline mimalik

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:43:25 »
In, only if there are keys with texts: All Hail the Golorious Leader & Grab them by the Pu$$y

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:44:31 »
In, only if there are keys with texts: All Hail the Golorious Leader & Grab them by the Pu$$y

Pu$$y keycap under consideration for the novelites kit

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:45:45 »
Mr.Kim hate this post.
KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:51:13 »
Mr.Kim hate this post.

Mr Nathan Kim is an avid supporter of GMK MAGA.

The other Mr Kim bought my previous GB - the Hyper7, and it currently resides in North Korea. Sadly this set will not cover that board

Offline mimalik

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:51:37 »

Pu$$y keycap under consideration for the novelites kit

Lovely, also is it only 60% set or are you planning to expand to full size and other options?

Offline bobtheguitar

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:56:39 »
Cyrillic betas kit and I'm in.

Offline ptiede

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:02:16 »
Cyrillic betas kit and I'm in.
No collusion!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:04:10 »

I approve this message
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline equalunique

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:05:10 »
I'm in

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:08:24 »
My small hands can't handle this keyset.

Offline comdata55

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:08:41 »
Please ask T0Mb3ry for permission to include a matching hammer and sickle novelty.

Offline cijanzen

GMK M.A.G.A.
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:13:15 »

Please wait for my next IC for GMK The Wall, all to be completely funded by SA users

Mr Keycap, Sir, I think you have mistaken an American company, one of your own, for a German company. Please explain! Where are those switch hats really made?
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:16:30 by cijanzen »

Offline txclack

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:14:27 »

:slow clap:  :))

Offline Capsy

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:20:07 »
This set makes me reeeeeeeee

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:20:34 »
IC will close at midnight! GB will be launched in 365 days.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:21:13 »

Mr Keycap, Sir, I think you have mistaken an American company, one of your own, for a German company. Please explain! Where are those switch hats really made?

Massdrop Made = American. SP old moulds in use by Chinese companies. This is sound logic.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:21:51 »

Massdrop Made = American. SP old moulds in use by Chinese companies. This is sound logic.

Fake News!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:22:49 »
IC will close at midnight! GB will be launched in 365 days.

Incorrect - GB expected to launch on 3rd November 2020

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:23:56 »

Fake News!

Please answer the door to the kind men in black suits, they would like a word; but please ignore their thick Russian accents. I appreciate your support.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #50 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:25:13 »
This is fire! Can we get a Make Yorkshire Great Again?

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:26:09 »
This is fire! Can we get a Make Yorkshire Great Again?

Yorkshire is already great - that set is obsolete

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:28:38 »
This is the greatest keycap set in this history of keycap sets, maybe ever.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:32:24 »
This is a joke, right?

Offline yur1orlov

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:53:50 »
Actually in though..
Keycult no1rev1 | Keycult no2rev1 | Jane v2 Blue Grey | Kyuu x2 | QXP | Rukia

Offline iaman

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:56:39 »
This is a joke, right?
Just not a particularly great one

Offline appaboy

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:58:21 »
This is a joke, right?

you are the enemy of the people
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline iaman

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:59:09 »
This is a joke, right?

you are the enemy of the people
So the people keep telling my queer ass

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:01:09 »
This is a joke, right?

Ahh we found a non-Trump believer. Do not worry as GMK Hillary Clinton’s Emails is also being considered.

Offline InvidiousIgnoramus

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:04:18 »
Thank you Jae, very cool!
I long for the day when I find a beamspring. (At a not insane price)

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:06:20 »
Big brane.
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:12:27 »
MAGA 2020 ma dudes, would proxy the **** out of dis, get some proper BREXIT novelties in on this and then keep delaying it until they dont happen to get a mix of 2018-19 in our world.
The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline distel

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:52:01 »
Only will suport this if GMK opens up a factory in Massdrop country or we will burn them down!

Offline whitty

• Formerly dsw_408
GMK M.A.G.A.
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:57:40 »
There needs to be a “Fox News” and a sheep novelty to really round out this abomination, I mean dank set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2019, 10:04:28 by dsw_408 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 10:01:05 »

Offline mimalik

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 10:47:44 »
The novelties for this drop will be amazing, so many great quotes to pick from. I say use em all, with latest edition Pencil Neck.

Offline Grindbox

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 11:36:39 »
This is surpsingly aesthetic

Offline Marutks

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 11:54:46 »
LOL   Trump novelty keycaps  ?   

Offline g_mr_p

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:12:46 »
This set is just beautiful.  I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

Offline equalunique

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:25:21 »
LOL   Trump novelty keycaps  ?

A few ideas:

Trump's Signature Haircut RAMA key

"YUGE" Caps Lock

"Covfefe" Tab

"Fake News" Left Shift

"Thanks, Obama" Right Shift

"SAD!" Delete

4-key R1 "MAGA" set

« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:31:44 by equalunique »

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:27:46 »
you are fake news

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:28:57 »
you are fake news

Sorry this product is not associated with Fox News

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:42:11 »
I think you should offer a free MAGA hat if we reach 500 MOQ. If you can make that happen - I'm in.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:47:54 »
ne hiragana avial?
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 12:52:20 »
It upsets me that these renders make this look nice enough that I'd actually buy a set if this was real when it runs (in 2020)

Offline Abec13

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:38:13 »
In b4 it gets made
45-ATS | Adelie | Gentoo | Volcano 660 | Think 6.5 v2 | SKOG | 7V | Hello M0110
[/url]

Offline mimalik

« Reply #76 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:41:49 »
Lock Her Up
30,000 emails
I never make mistakes
I choose best people
MAGA!!!
Mexico will pay for it

Offline ÐREAÐ

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:47:41 »
i need a small loan of a million dollars to keep up with all of these great keycap sets

Offline KyleUK

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 15:52:41 »
Despite the constant negative press of this keyset covfefe

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 15:53:32 »
I usually hate April Fool's Day... but this was funny.

Offline FullSend

« Reply #80 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 16:21:48 »
Build the wall

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 16:41:55 »
Reserved.

Offline ReDsNoTDeAd

• RNDKBD
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 16:44:33 »
Enter key needs to be the Twitter logo

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 18:06:58 »
U.S.A., U.S.A, U.S.A.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline equalunique

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 20:24:54 »
I showed my girlfriend the renders and she literally said "that's beautiful, actually"

Offline Walkerstop

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 20:44:44 »
Insta-buy!

Offline catamscott

« Reply #86 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 21:01:05 »
"I love Hispanics!" ene kit please

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 21:03:39 »
Will this set be available for illegal aliens? Asking for a friend.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:33:06 »
Only interested if the kit amount is billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and b
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline fombat

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:54:20 »
Unironically want this set please make it happen

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 14:26:40 »
i actually hope this one runs

Offline MMKB

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 15:25:51 »

Love it!  :cool:

- taxpayer

Offline MMKB

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 15:29:18 »
Will this set be available for illegal aliens? Asking for a friend.

My two cents: take the GB spot and update your Google Form response later

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 16:50:25 »
 Look at those hands. Are they small hands? This keyset seems to imply my hands are small, and if so something else must be small, I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you. My hands are big hands.  Yuge hands. Bigger than your hands. The yugest there is. Look this is my keybaord

I want this set this to fit my big hands keyboard. This is a full size keyboard. What do you mean there is no numpad ? There is a numpad, and its a big numpad, a beautiful numpad, a big beautiful patriotic numpad, and Mexico paid for it. You can't see it ? You must be an enemy of the people !
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 16:54:04 by coffeeshopcoder »

Offline Mechboards

• * Vendor
  • Mechboards UK
    • Mechboards
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 17:06:00 »
My body is ready

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #95 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 20:59:45 »
this wild

Offline gorbachev

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 23:21:32 »
Fake news!!!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 07:34:52 »
Nice color combination.
I'll buy this for sure.

Offline iaman

« Reply #98 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 09:21:39 »
Uhhh can we please lock this thread

Offline Pluto19

« Reply #99 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 20:20:54 »
Uhhh can we please lock this thread

Why would we do such a thing? This set is such a great set. It will make my Weaven great again.

Offline MFahim

« Reply #100 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 20:28:31 »
Hyper 7 kit when.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 16:45:07 »
I'm in if Mexico is paying for them. Real talk though, I'd buy this.

Offline equalunique

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 17:37:30 »
I'm in if Mexico is paying for them. Real talk though, I'd buy this.
Been wondering about whether or not it'll be produced. Kina hoping it will happen.

« Last Edit: Thu, 13 June 2019, 23:23:24 by equalunique »

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 17:52:03 »
well done sir

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 22:41:01 »
I know this was an April fool's joke, but I'd buy the hell out of this if it were real. I'd buy multiple sets.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:27:23 »
Honestly. I want to run this.

It’s just finding the time to do so. I suspect that this will have the greatest success in the US and Asia communities and I am trying to work on something in the background. Hopefully soon!!

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 06:16:40 »
Honestly. I want to run this.

It’s just finding the time to do so. I suspect that this will have the greatest success in the US and Asia communities and I am trying to work on something in the background. Hopefully soon!!

I'm glad to hear you want to run this! I think this would look very nice on a board with a lefthand numpad for the stars.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #107 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 06:25:46 »
This will be memorable set given the extraordinary geopolitical circumstances.  A definite buy!  :thumb:

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 07:05:26 »
Will you follow this up with GMK Brexit?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 07:24:57 »

Like that'd ever happen :rolleyes:

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #110 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 07:49:05 »
I think this really needs an Ortho kit, flag-based color ways look better when they can be organized into a grid.

Where are the links for IC and GB? Or has the GB closed?

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #111 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 07:52:20 »

;) ;) :p :p :thumb:

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 08:04:45 »

Well the community could vote on it at least three times...

Offline equalunique

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 12:58:16 »

That'll have to be Devlin Brexit

Actually DCS MAGA would make more sense too, but that's assuming MAGA makes sense to begin with lol

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:25:32 »
It will be under the GMK Americana name. This was just an April fools; but when running the set I want it to really be a celebration of the US pop culture and impact on keyboards.

GMK MAGA is dead - Bring on GMK Americana

Offline Pluto19

« Reply #115 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:32:14 »
Will an Ivanka Red Row 1, 3, and 5 be available?
Also - can we get Row 5 for this?

Offline kconfire

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:55:33 »
Will there be symbol sets with walls?  :eek:
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 14:17:37 »
It will be under the GMK Americana name. This was just an April fools; but when running the set I want it to really be a celebration of the US pop culture and impact on keyboards.

Nevermind, I'm out

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 14:29:38 »

ne iso avail?

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 19:11:03 »
Will there be stars on the blue keys?
That would be sparkling.
Love this set.

Offline CodeMayhem

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 19:33:55 »

trying to read this gave me cancer

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 14:05:17 »

trying to read this gave me cancer

Worse cancer than what people get from the sound of wind turbines? 😂😂

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 23:40:34 »

ne iso avail?

ne. ne ISO in freedom layouts.

Offline keyboardcircle

« Reply #123 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 15:27:30 »
will this set happen? or just a joke?

Offline msting

• Don't Panic!
« Reply #124 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 15:39:52 »
Just found this thread.
This is hilarious!  :))
But you left out "I have the best words!"

Thanks Jae!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #125 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 15:48:58 »
It was just a joke but a lot of people have asked for it to be a real thing :)

Offline keyboardcircle

« Reply #126 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 15:55:50 »

Pleas make it real. I am sure each American will buy one set  ;D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #127 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 16:01:52 »

mmmmm yeah no

i like my keyboards without politics generally
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 16:03:28 »

mmmmm yeah no

Tbh if it did run the theme would change. I’d like to do it as GMK Americana and celebrate the pop culture and positive stuff that America has brought to the world; a celebration rather than a political meme. But it’s on the back burner anyhow atm

Offline keyboardcircle

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 16:06:08 »

mmmmm yeah no

Well, don't take description or story what Jae posted , just take the flag.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 16:18:32 »
I know this was a meme, but I'm still down for this set if people want to make it a thing

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 16:32:51 »
LEts do it!

Offline rrsurmeier

• Attachments
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 18:56:08 »
Another april fools joke set turning into a real set. good luck with this! :p

Offline belgium_waffles

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 19:32:03 »
God bless America

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 20:32:01 »

Offline delet_d

« Reply #135 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 00:46:23 »
lol please make this  :)

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 01:51:48 »
First artisan revealed

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 03:34:41 »
You all seem to be missing this....

Offline zekth

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 03:49:40 »
Is it me or ICs are the new /random ?

Offline rora

• Summitcables
« Reply #139 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 03:51:16 »
Where's "the wall" kit
Heavensward

Matrix 8x V2.0 Blue | Matrix 8x V2.0 Tiffany Blue | LZ SE MP | TGR Jane V2 Blue Grey | TGR Jane V2 Pink | TGR Jane V2 CE | Keycult No2, Rev1 | Keycult No2, Rev1 | TGR 910 CE | TGRxSinga Unikorn | Orion V3 | Xeno | Mira SE | Kmac Happy | Kyuu | QXP | LZ CLS H | Poly Singa | TXCP | E6V2 FE

Offline shansoft

« Reply #140 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 03:57:07 »
Where is the most important im-Peach colorway?    :eek:

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 07:54:42 »
First artisan revealed
Show Image

this is incredible

Offline valkyr1e

« Reply #142 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 12:07:55 »
40's kit?

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 12:54:57 »
40's kit?

Never mind the 40% kit. There MUST be a 122-key kit for battleship form-factor keyboards, to appease the Texan we all have inside of us.

Also, don't even dare putting the flag on the deskmat. It would carry the risk of staining with coffee or something else, and that would be unacceptable.

Damn, patriotism is contagious.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #145 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 13:01:25 »
Where's "the wall" kit
That should be a keyboard kit that is way overprice and poorly delivered. It will allow the people who join the GB to... build The Wall

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 06:07:47 »
Hating trump is trendier than cardi bs ass

Offline CrazyNun

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 06:31:06 »

Make America ISO again

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 07:29:32 »

Make America ISO again

The vertical Enter (misnamed as "ISO") is just as American as the horizontal Enter (misnamed "ANSI") and they both stand for the virtues of the good ol' US o A: vertical Enter stands tall and proud, while horizontal Enter has a wide presence over the keyboard.

BAE is just as American as both, come to think of it. But let's not get into what it stands for...

Offline spctr13

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 31 October 2019, 11:57:06 »
Top and bottom row should be red. Represent the beautiful flag correctly, you commie son of an immigrant.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #150 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 08:29:45 »
This would go great with a 🅱️ key and maybe a steel artisan spacebar to represent the southern border wall.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 08:31:11 »
This would go great with a 🅱️ key and maybe a steel artisan spacebar to represent the southern border wall.
I believe you just found endgame

Offline endler3117

« Reply #152 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 15:18:55 »
tax breaks on this guy?

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 01 November 2019, 15:35:10 »
tax breaks on this guy?
Only if you are a well known designer

Offline sagarsiddhpura

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 14:49:41 »
Is GB date decided?

Offline spctr13

« Reply #155 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 15:01:57 »
Is GB date decided?
Nah it's like the elections. Delayed until some point in the future, but we don't know when.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #156 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 15:13:37 »
Is GB date decided?
Nah it's like the elections. Delayed until some point in the future, but we don't know when.

"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline Tyson

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 15:20:10 »
Is GB date decided?

If it get's delayed past Jan 21st, 2021 then  it'll be forced to leave GH and will never run again :)

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #158 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 19:54:25 »
This set will be 'uge.

Are there any other renders of other kits? Would love to go full-size with this along with other kits that other GBs have.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 03:17:55 »
Oh no.... I thought we had let this die....

Even my plan to turn this into an Americana themed set instead is no longer appropriate

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #160 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 03:29:26 »

Even my plan to turn this into an Americana themed set instead is no longer appropriate

LMAO

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #161 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 03:37:08 »

no longer appropriate  :eek:

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #162 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 03:45:56 »

What is dank can never die! :P
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 11:57:11 »
I'd be down for ePBT PRC

Also I'm half White and this still makes me laugh.

Offline Bitmxp

• I’ll take 12
    • Bitmap Studios
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 19:26:50 »
I mean I would get it, if it was from a cheaper brand. :D

Offline Avijit

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 23:16:15 »
What about a cheese burger, a bottle of ketchup as novelties

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 03:45:19 »
needs hamberder and cofefe novelties. space bar should have orange stains. set also needs to be ironically made in china.
Keebs::: Bok.CP - Antique Copper | Keycult No.2/65 Black/Brass | Keycult No.2 Rev 1 Grey/Brass | Jane V2 CE - Black/Multicolor | J-01 Rev1 - Blue | Haus - Silver | Kohaku - Red | OwLab Jelly Epoch - Ruby SE & Popcorn | KBD8X MKII WKL - Black PC | Ayleen WKL - Gin
Caps::: GMK Modo, GMK Jamon, GMK Olive, GMK Mizu, GMK Olivia++, GMK Bingsu, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Taro R2, GMK Hennessey, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Lavender, GMK Daifuku, GMK November Fog, GMK Villanelle, GMK Blossom, DCS 9009 WYSE Alps

On order: GMK Tiramisu, GMK Maroon, GMK Bordeaux, GMK Taiga

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 10 December 2020, 23:33:52 »
But for real though, when is this running
[Mostly] Retired from Keyboards
Typing on: TKL One - Zealios v1 - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - Xiami Beige Cadet + RGB
Collection: IDB60 (gone), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og (gone), Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL Proto (destroyed), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night (gone), RS60 (traded), MC65 (traded), Jane v1 CE (gone), GSKT-00 (gone), TKL One Poly (returned), TKL One, RS60, Serenity Proto, Boulevard Proto

Offline Masticccc

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 00:08:49 »
But for real though, when is this running
When somehow Trump makes a reverse-card against Biden to stay at WH next year lol.

Offline Shiba1337

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 00:41:11 »
Putin 2020

Offline manaorme

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 03:48:35 »
You're fired
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 December 2020, 18:19:02 by manaorme »

Offline Havattack

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 11:32:02 »
Nioce! Should be called  "GMK Oompaloompa" or "GMK Treason" or   "GMK The Best Keyset you've ever met in your life"   or ...."GMK Lying Coward"

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 05:05:55 »
make this happen