Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1404473 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #8700 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 22:31:25 »
Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands. I feel like this will end badly.

That's exactly how all good stories end.  Then we make an El Camino movie when it all falls apart.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8701 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 23:17:37 »
Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands. I feel like this will end badly.

That's exactly how all good stories end.  Then we make an El Camino movie when it all falls apart.

We could probably just sell nangs legally in Melbourne. Kids love nangs.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8702 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 23:41:37 »

Get in on the ground floor before AU legalizes marijuana and corner the entire market!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8703 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:08:21 »

Get in on the ground floor before AU legalizes marijuana and corner the entire market!

/headscratch , idk if walking around with pressure vessels is all that covert.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8704 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:13:15 »

/headscratch , idk if walking around with pressure vessels is all that covert.

my comment has nothing to do with nangs (had to look that up) but I like that you thought it did tp  :))

you don't smoke weed out of a O2 filled lightbulb

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8705 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:41:29 »
Alright so apparently me, TP and NT are going to start slinging weed and nangs in Melbourne.

Offline iri

« Reply #8706 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:01:17 »

Tp you would melt in the NT heat. I melted in the NT. The drugs would melt also.

NT = Noisy turtle,  I mean't we go in as a 2 #Ronery guy + Fanpeeps family team,   it's not like real jobs r all that enticing.

Surly pos Fire, Australia will have a depressed economy which will bolster sales of Alternative Pharma Feel goods. kekeke

Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands.
NT isn't burning though, is it?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8707 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:07:45 »

Tp you would melt in the NT heat. I melted in the NT. The drugs would melt also.

NT = Noisy turtle,  I mean't we go in as a 2 #Ronery guy + Fanpeeps family team,   it's not like real jobs r all that enticing.

Surly pos Fire, Australia will have a depressed economy which will bolster sales of Alternative Pharma Feel goods. kekeke

Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands.
NT isn't burning though, is it?

The NT does not need to be burning to burn you with its terrible weather. It is so dead also.

Offline iri

« Reply #8708 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:16:56 »
Oh but Darwin is so alive!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #8709 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:26:57 »
I chased a job in Nogales that was IT for years, I got really lucky
You could have a job seizing kilograms of mj while on horseback!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8710 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 06:57:42 »
Did work. Took photos as part of club duties

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #8711 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 19:53:19 »
Alright so apparently me, TP and NT are going to start slinging weed and nangs in Melbourne.

Can I come? that sounds like fun.  :D

I want to even know what Nangs are, I feel like I'll learn pretty quick if I have to sell them.

Sides Aussie slang is considered really cool in the U.S. at least from where I'm from.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8712 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 20:18:57 »

Can I come? that sounds like fun.  :D

I want to even know what Nangs are, I feel like I'll learn pretty quick if I have to sell them.

Sides Aussie slang is considered really cool in the U.S. at least from where I'm from.

The more the merrier, we can share the prison sentence around and reduce culpability.

Offline Myteethfeelweird

« Reply #8713 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 21:22:45 »
I went to find a bigger bin to put all my keycaps in. This would be the fourth time I've had to upsize. And the other bins become home to all my unassembled kits. Okay, maybe I'm hoarding.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #8714 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 04:10:11 »
Ordered some toffee syrup for my morning in-car coffee.
I had caramel and toffee coffee and found that toffee was really delicious, so decided to get myself that flavour syrup.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8715 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 06:46:49 »
Did work on culminating project and math ):

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8716 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 15:10:17 »
Finished truing my second bike wheel build, it's not perfect but so much closer than the first :D

234968-0
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8717 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 17:49:48 »
I ate too much M&Ms at the super bowl party

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #8718 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 18:28:38 »
I bought a qlavier lube station I didn't need.  Also looked at assdrop to see if the alt high-profile was selling now.  My wallet was glad it wasn't.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8719 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 20:24:46 »
watching Westminster Dog Show

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8720 on: Sat, 07 March 2020, 13:04:02 »
We got a new cat, his name is Mustang but i prefer to call him Musty.

note: i did not name this cat, my dad owns this cat

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8721 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 23:11:33 »
I let my keyboard try coffee for the first time today.

Although it seemed to enjoy it, I doubt I will let it have more coffee in the future.

Pic of my keyboard enjoying a latte......

(Attachment Link)

AH I just ****ing did this again except with Ramen ****ing NOODLES. No pic this time as i threw the **** in the sink and turned the water on ASAP. There was a lot of noodle and noodle soup in and around the keys.

Will update in a few days as to whether it survives.

Quick update: stripped, washed and now into the drying phase.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 March 2020, 00:56:28 by fanpeople »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8722 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 06:54:32 »

Although it seemed to enjoy it, I doubt I will let it have more coffee in the future.

(Attachment Link)

AH I just ****ing did this again except with Ramen ****ing NOODLES. No pic this time as i threw the **** in the sink and turned the water on ASAP. There was a lot of noodle and noodle soup in and around the keys.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8723 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 06:41:55 »

(Attachment Link)

Lesson learned: don't eat near the keyboard

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8724 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 01:16:58 »
HHKB is back together and working just fine. Turned out it needed a serious clean anyway. Also removed the Gold HHKB stick and some of the other coloured keys. Liking the stock look. Only two green bros.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8725 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 08:05:14 »
HHKB is back together and working just fine. Turned out it needed a serious clean anyway. Also removed the Gold HHKB stick and some of the other coloured keys. Liking the stock look. Only two green bros.

should prolly stock dat 99% isopro for soaking in future accidents.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8726 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 20:05:04 »

should prolly stock dat 99% isopro for soaking in future accidents.

I already had an almost empty can on hand that I used immediately after the tap. I went to Jaycar to get another can and I could't find it. I asked the store wizard and he was like "Yeah I just put like 15 cans on the shelf". We go there and he is like WTF where has it all gone. I think the virus tweakers may have come in an bought it all.

I ended up getting a manual sprayer, it is not the same but it will do.

Offline JackMikk91

• https://virivr.com.au
« Reply #8727 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 05:39:38 »
When you have to sit at home all day, there isn’t much to find what to do. To clean the house and read, play games is all that I did today.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #8728 on: Fri, 20 March 2020, 20:39:52 »
I did flyers yesterday. Taking on new routes and earning 30 bucks a week for my hobbies never feels better than this.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #8729 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 10:28:16 »
Been staying at home and playing games all day since I have nothing better to do.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8730 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 11:49:04 »
Been staying at home and playing games all day since I have nothing better to do.

So, the same thing we've been doing everyday for the past 20 years.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8731 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 16:25:14 »
Finally fitted my Nuvinci wheel to my bike, it's ridable so I'm calling it a success but there's something not quite right with something and I've given up for today.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #8732 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 17:46:30 »
I made vegetable lasagne and drilled another hole in a wall to move my pc monitor a bit to the right, as I changed the pc case to very slim and now I had more space to move my screen closer to the pc:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8733 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 18:14:04 »
I made vegetable lasagne and drilled another hole in a wall to move my pc monitor a bit to the right, as I changed the pc case to very slim and now I had more space to move my screen closer to the pc:)

m0ar wall mount, m0ar happiness.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8734 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 18:36:51 »
been sleeping in late.... like 4pm late. No point in getting up at a normal time.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8735 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 16:18:49 »
Took a 3-mile hike in a nearby state park with 5 friends that I hadn't seen in years.

I was afraid that my knee would act up, but I think that it actually did more good than whatever wear and tear I suffered.

"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8736 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 17:11:54 »
Took a 3-mile hike in a nearby state park with 5 friends that I hadn't seen in years.

I was afraid that my knee would act up, but I think that it actually did more good than whatever wear and tear I suffered.

/Gasp..  they specifically said peeps shouldn't be doing this..

Arn't you 60+ fohat ? you are @ significant risk

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8737 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 18:26:29 »
6 < 10

We were all old geezers.
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8738 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 18:29:39 »
6 < 10

We were all old geezers.

Yes, but out of 6 geezers, one of you has recently engaged the services of a younger-wurking female to pass the time and Roneriness. Kekekekekee   < Contagion 2009 >

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #8739 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 19:21:55 »
I took two trips out today:

1. Pharmacy - Of course, they didn't have the med I was looking for, I get to go again.
2. Fuel station - wife didn't want to leave, so I took car for fuel.  Bright side - gas is dropping in price.

Very odd.  It looks like Christmas am in terms of traffic, but slop joints all have cars in the drive thrus.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8740 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 03:41:23 »
Been waiting for a while but the price is so damn low right now I finally put in a limit order for a couple shares of DIS. Man I wish I had some substantial money right now, everything is SO FREAKING CHEAP! Ahhh it's killing me watching those prices plummet with nothing to invest.  :'(

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #8741 on: Tue, 31 March 2020, 01:26:42 »
Bought ID80 keeb
Bought Model O mouse
Bought Deskpad from Cannon Keys

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8742 on: Wed, 01 April 2020, 08:31:42 »
I stayed up all night in a (probably futile) effort to correct the ol sleep schedule. Not like it was in my 20's, I totally expect to pass out by around 2pm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8743 on: Wed, 01 April 2020, 08:46:31 »
I stayed up all night in a (probably futile) effort to correct the ol sleep schedule. Not like it was in my 20's, I totally expect to pass out by around 2pm.

So you stayed up all night to correct the fact that you usually sleep at night ?

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #8744 on: Wed, 01 April 2020, 09:32:10 »
Finished work, did some work on side projects.
Listened to a lot of music. Good day.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #8745 on: Wed, 01 April 2020, 13:48:01 »
Went to work, fixed some WMS entries, and now at home since the jobs haven't arrived for me to image and enroll.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #8746 on: Wed, 01 April 2020, 19:28:54 »
Worked. Went cycling for an hour. Watched an episode of Tiger King.

Spammed my rap battle that just came out everywhere.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8747 on: Fri, 10 April 2020, 19:13:36 »
Spent like 4 hours starting to make a game where you play as a crow and go around recruiting other crows in the neighborhood by influencing them, and the object is to spread your crow plague to all the homes in the neighborhood. I was gonna call it CORVID19.

But then I remembered how much work it is making games solo, so yeah. Not finishing this one.

Offline iri

« Reply #8748 on: Sat, 11 April 2020, 05:28:04 »
Spent like 4 hours starting to make a game where you play as a crow and go around recruiting other crows in the neighborhood by influencing them, and the object is to spread your crow plague to all the homes in the neighborhood. I was gonna call it CORVID19.
:)) :)) :))

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8749 on: Sat, 11 April 2020, 12:52:58 »
Woke up 4AM because I had to go to work for 7 (damn broken body clock - early to bed meant not tired enough so woke up too early), spent 7.5 hours making ventilator valves, came home and had a nap.  Still feel like crap.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod