Author Topic: [IC]GMK Retroact - Classic Beige Fix Kit made for G80-3000&G80-1800+R5 Support  (Read 14770 times)

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
uhhh yeah. i'll try to cut some key :(

i guess control can go. R5 also actually can go, but there's some ppl that solely interested in this set only for R5.
that arrow also can go.. and that R1 delete, end, and page down.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
I personally believe the price of the set could be easily reduces if we focus on the original idea: 3000 - 1800 conversion rather than ISO - ANSI conversion plus bonus keys.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
:thinking:

i have reduced for some key. as for now sanc. rebirth is kind of delayed cos of vendor problem, so i think i'll post a little update on this.

might scrap this version and make white on black version of it.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
The beige version is great, if you go the white on black, I may take it as well, but I am more interested in the beige one.

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
Might be interested in the WoB version depending on what keys are available.
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline zumu

• Professional Typist
For the 1.5u backspace, you should use the arrow legend (ala 9009 R2) instead. I'm pretty sure it's much more popular.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
For the 1.5u backspace, you should use the arrow legend (ala 9009 R2) instead. I'm pretty sure it's much more popular.
+1

Too bad the U9 ISO key was dropped, I've been looking for that for ages.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire

probably will be the same. i'll be focusing in turning the weird wob set (with 6u spacebar) to something more usable.

+1

hmm, can do.

The beige version is great, if you go the white on black, I may take it as well, but I am more interested in the beige one.

i might make both, if there' enough interest.

tho that deskthority is much better than gh for something like this  :))

Offline Elth

probably will be the same. i'll be focusing in turning the weird wob set (with 6u spacebar) to something more usable.

+1

hmm, can do.

i might make both, if there' enough interest.

tho that deskthority is much better than gh for something like this  :))

Also watching the one on DT so we’ll see where that one goes.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
i'd buy both colors
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Elth

Looks like the WoB set on DT is at a halt. Any updates?

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
i want to focus on sanctuary rebirth first. this will come later but i'm thinking of running both WOB and Beige.

Offline Giorgio

Hello, what's the point of having two identical keycaps in ISO? I mean the |/ key. The color should be the same of the alphas too.
Not a big fan of the "diamond" or "win" legend... Maybe someone has better ideas?
I suppose that the price will be about 40 eur.

edit: Now I see that you've already fixed some points.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
This will be the same colors as GMK Classic Retro, right? If so I would be in for this (since Classic Retro only has WKL R5).
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
I just hope that the OP is still on this, it may revamp most OG sets as well as new retro and 9009 ones with a few keys that the sets did not include originally.

Offline mrkevint

• OK.
I completed the IC form!

I'm interested in this set for the 1800 keys. I'm missing those ones in my collection :).

EDIT: Just saw the latest layout lol.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 June 2018, 01:08:17 by mrkevint »

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
This will be the same colors as GMK Classic Retro, right? If so I would be in for this (since Classic Retro only has WKL R5).

yes.

I just hope that the OP is still on this, it may revamp most OG sets as well as new retro and 9009 ones with a few keys that the sets did not include originally.
yeah, still on my logbook but i want to focus on my other project first.

Hello, what's the point of having two identical keycaps in ISO? I mean the |/ key. The color should be the same of the alphas too.
Not a big fan of the "diamond" or "win" legend... Maybe someone has better ideas?
I suppose that the price will be about 40 eur.

edit: Now I see that you've already fixed some points.
i am aware and i already edited the layout.
there might be another revision but for now.. it's enough.

I completed the IC form!

I'm interested in this set for the 1800 keys. I'm missing those ones in my collection :).

EDIT: Just saw the latest layout lol.

i'm sorry lol

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Necro question: Is this still on the log?

Offline long_qt_pie

GMK missing keys ran end of last year, slight difference but similar enough that probably saturated
Jetfire | Mech 27 v1 | Mira SE | Singa | Orion 2.5 | Eo87 | Lubrigante | MGA | IBM F XT | AEKII | Lightpad | Exent | Dolphin Rev 2 | F1-8x | Mr Suit

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

GMK missing keys ran end of last year, slight difference but similar enough that probably saturated

You are right. But beige is so wanted that probably there is still some room for this. Just asking to see if the OP is still around.

Offline heavyheaded

7U spacebar and I'm definitely in. 1800s come with a 6U these days so it seems pointless to have the R5 mods w/o one.