Author Topic: Some needs/wants :)  (Read 1478 times)

Offline cwang1004

Some needs/wants :)
« on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 04:14:52 »
Hi all,

Since I'm still a new member I can't post in the trade section yet. But I really wanna let some of you know that I really really WTB both the CCnG set and the RA2 set.

If there's anybody out there who'd sell theirs, please contact me! :)

Charles
Realforce 87U Variable
HHKB Professional 2 Type-S

Leopold FC660M w/ brown
Filcos TKL w/ brown, clear.
KMAC2 87 w/ clear
KMAC1.2 87 w/ blue.

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
Re: Some needs/wants :)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 11:45:41 »
Welcome. Good luck with finding the items. Best bet is to keep your eyes open for sales to pop up containing them, or better still, become more active on the forums so that you can eventually post ;)
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 11:48:41 »
You can't post a new topic until 60 posts, but you can buy from there. You'll have to bide your time, make some posts (hopefully not meaningless...), and keep an eye out there until then. This thread will most likely be closed soon, just so you know...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 15:01:04 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

As the others have mentioned you cannot start a new WTB thread in classifieds, but that shouldn't stop you from bidding or buying an an auction or sale that is already there.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 19 November 2012, 11:15:45 »

Post more and make your own thread in the classifieds eh ; p
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers