Author Topic: We look forward to your opinions on the small keyboard we made  (Read 478 times)

Offline NLOFIN

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to share my latest creation with you all - the Multimedia Mini Keyboard! As a keyboard enthusiast and maker, I've always been passionate about keyboard design and crafting, striving to create better keyboard experiences.

This keyboard is the result of months of dedication and effort, blending my understanding of technology and aesthetics to hopefully bring you a fresh keyboard experience. It features an aluminum alloy body, a PCB circuit board with gold-plating technology, and a 0.96-inch OLED dynamic screen. This keyboard supports VIA custom settings, allowing users to customize key functions according to their preferences and needs.

I hope this keyboard brings more joy and creativity to keyboard enthusiasts. If you're interested or want to learn more about it, please feel free to leave a comment in the section below. Also, if you have any better layouts or requirements for mini keyboards, please leave your thoughts as well. I'll consider them for future development. Thank you all for your support!