geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Mechanical Keyboard Tee Design Anyone?

(1/3) > >>

Luciqueii:
Hello dear friends,

I am wondering if there are any people out there interested in any tees being made for our community. I and some designers will be working on the design that will bring a value for you guys in this community, something that you guys can wear proudly in your daily life.

I yet don't have any kind of ideas on the design... if you and your friends are interested please let us know what you would like to have designed. Something humoristic or something that shows people that you are all about custom keyboards?

All positive ideas and feedbacks are welcome.

Sincerely,

- F.L.

hansichen:
Another day with another IC without any effort at all...

Luciqueii:
Hi, we actually come up with some great ideas we are working on it now! Will be updating once it is done. I totally agree with you... I just wanted to see if some people were interested or not.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

- F.L.

cijanzen:

--- Quote from: hansichen on Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:13:46 ---Another day with another IC without any effort at all...

--- End quote ---

Agreed. These are very low effort posts and they don’t get anyone excited or attached to the ideas presented.

hansichen:

--- Quote from: FLawLesS on Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:26:20 ---Hi, we actually come up with some great ideas we are working on it now!

--- End quote ---

Like the last 2 ICs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version