Author Topic: .  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Salman

« on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:26:22 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:41:20 by Salman »

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
Re: Help me improve my product launch! Silver & Milk Infused Bedding.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:29:55 »
all of your previous posts have to do with sleeping

and now this

give me a free sample
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Salman

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:36:17 »
all of your previous posts have to do with sleeping

and now this

give me a free sample

Hi,
Yes because I feel I am trying to solve a problem here and I believe my hardwork and product deserves to be seen.
I am not selling anything here. I am asking for suggestions before I go out live. Suggestions will be really appreciated!

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:43:22 »
free samples
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:46:37 »
free samples
+1

We'll help you model for your product.

Offline Salman

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:48:49 »
free samples
+1

Guys I would love to but its not cheap to send a bedding sample for a startup. I can send you fabric swatches if you are interested in checking the quality of the fabric.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:49:38 »
can you blend the milk sheets for calcium boost in a meal replacement shake

Offline Salman

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:53:45 »

I would really appreciate if you can contribute in a constructive manner. I have spent my time and money in developing this product and your comments can very well prevent some good suggestions from coming in. Thanks for your understanding.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:58:13 »

I would really appreciate if you can contribute in a constructive manner. I have spent my time and money in developing this product and your comments can very well prevent some good suggestions from coming in. Thanks for your understanding.

ok i'll be serious for just a second (just one): joining a forum, contributing absolutely nothing to the topic of the forum, and then soliciting free advice for your business venture is not going to get you very good results. especially not here because half of us are sarcastic bastards.
we are usually more than happy to help out members who have become part of the community but what you're doing is shifty and i think you know that.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:01:44 »

ok i'll be serious for just a second (just one): joining a forum, contributing absolutely nothing to the topic of the forum, and then soliciting free advice for your business venture is not going to get you very good results. especially not here because half of us are sarcastic bastards.
we are usually more than happy to help out members who have become part of the community but what you're doing is shifty and i think you know that.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:02:51 »

Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Salman

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:04:00 »

With all due respect, you mean I need to contribute for a few months before seeking advice on this forum? Is this the kind of welcoe you are giving to new comers? I don't have anything to say because this is the general attitude towards startups. But again, I respect your comments.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:24:48 »

With all due respect, you mean I need to contribute for a few months before seeking advice on this forum? Is this the kind of welcoe you are giving to new comers? I don't have anything to say because this is the general attitude towards startups. But again, I respect your comments.

That's the general attitude we have for unwanted solicitors.
That's what you are - a solicitor.
You only made an account for the purpose of advertising and soliciating free advice. You never would have been a member here otherwise.

It's a real classy move to join an enthusiast club with only the blatant intent to sell things.
Don't bull**** us with this "treat newcomers, contribute for a few months" or "startup" nonsense.

If you want an obligation free zone go to Reddit.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:30:48 »
I think one of the problems here is; this is a Keyboard forum, with things relating to Keyboards.

You haven't actually posted anything about Keyboards, no pictures of Keyboards, no talk about Keyboards, no talk about computers even.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Salman

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:33:29 »
I really respect the way you have given your point of view unlike a lot of other members here. Yes, I undertand I made a mistake but I thought posting it in OFF TOPIC wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Again

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 04:35:03 »
More