Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 463170 times)

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #1100 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 20:46:01 »
My contribution. Twisted Messes RDA + Twisted Messes x Dovpo box mod + Alien Clapton by the good folks at Local Vape Costa Mesa

Show Image

proxy me a petri v2...  :'( they sold out online
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1101 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 20:55:13 »
My contribution. Twisted Messes RDA + Twisted Messes x Dovpo box mod + Alien Clapton by the good folks at Local Vape Costa Mesa

Show Image

that's funny I just wrote local an email seeing if I can Pre order one or get on a list that new v2 is so freaking sexy !!!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline CoolGrayAJ

« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 02:05:08 »

Show Image

Unfortunately, I don't actually live in SoCal. I went over the holidays :(

HHKB         Razer BlackWidow     Steelseries 6gv2         Logitech G710+
                   Evil Geniuses Edition   MX Red & Brown

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1103 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 15:49:05 »

Show Image

Punks, you want me to check the local stock for you? I could probably swing by there some time this week.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1104 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 16:00:25 »

Show Image

Punks, you want me to check the local stock for you? I could probably swing by there some time this week.

a lovely GH'r grabbed me one already.. what a pal :)    thanks for the thought though

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1105 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 11:35:12 »
Not a fan of my Reaulaux DNA200. Considering selling it and getting a SXmini ML class or perhaps a different device. What do you think? Anyone here had an SXmini?
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1106 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 13:11:41 »
Not a fan of my Reaulaux DNA200. Considering selling it and getting a SXmini ML class or perhaps a different device. What do you think? Anyone here had an SXmini?

What don't you like about it?  It seems like the sx is a significant downgrade in capability.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1107 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 13:23:59 »

What don't you like about it?  It seems like the sx is a significant downgrade in capability.

Its just too large, the fit & finish on it is terrible, and i thought i would enjoy escribe, but meh. I never touch it because i hardly ever use TC. I currently get like 4 days out of a set of batteries.

So really i just want a nice high quality device, and i currently only ADV @ 40w with a fused clapton in my Wotofo Serpent.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1108 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:57:47 »

Its just too large, the fit & finish on it is terrible, and i thought i would enjoy escribe, but meh. I never touch it because i hardly ever use TC. I currently get like 4 days out of a set of batteries.

So really i just want a nice high quality device, and i currently only ADV @ 40w with a fused clapton in my Wotofo Serpent
ya DNA s are really for people who like ****ing with temp control on the other hand I love ny Rollie but really want an sx mod oh and also a hohmwrecker and a tugboat and .....on and on
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1109 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:00:06 »
but really want an sx mod oh and also a hohmwrecker and a tugboat and .....on and on

If i had unlimited money, my house would be packed with so many mods and tanks, and juice. They would need there own room. My big ass stand i have is already getting too full!

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1110 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 18:08:10 »

I'm struggling with my rx200, I used it extensively with the Smok tdv4. So after wismec announced their 510's are **** and will break/void warranty if use you anything other than wismec attys I'm expecting it to break soon. I purchased a fatty daddy 510 to dremel in a replace the **** one since it's my favorite mod, vape struggles :(

The sx mini looks nice, I just can't figure out why it's $200. What's your normal vape setup? Do you enjoy TC? Battery life?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1111 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 18:47:36 »

I'm struggling with my rx200, I used it extensively with the Smok tdv4. So after wismec announced their 510's are **** and will break/void warranty if use you anything other than wismec attys I'm expecting it to break soon. I purchased a fatty daddy 510 to dremel in a replace the **** one since it's my favorite mod, vape struggles :(

The sx mini looks nice, I just can't figure out why it's $200. What's your normal vape setup? Do you enjoy TC? Battery life?
[/m

The 510 thing is another reason I'm out, and their response has made me not want any joyetech/Wismec products. But my normal Vape set up is currently a Wotofo Serpent with a .45 fused Clapton running 35-40w, I can take or leave TC, I do feel like it can boost battery life a bit so if I know I'll be away for a very long time I'll use it but 98 times out of 100 I'm in wattage mode. As for battery life I get like 4-5 days out of my reaulaux which is just insane and way more than nessisary.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1112 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 04:11:48 »
I've been really turned off to vaping since I keep getting all these inconsistent juice orders. It is prob because I've been trying all these really cheap places. I mean... c'mon now... my last 240ml from MBV tasted like rubbing alcohol while the previous 240 tasted like delicious green apple. And they tell me it takes 4-6 weeks to steep, and only then can I even try to return it.

I guess it is time to nut up and buy some "premium" juice. Advice?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1113 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:14:25 »
I've been really turned off to vaping since I keep getting all these inconsistent juice orders. It is prob because I've been trying all these really cheap places. I mean... c'mon now... my last 240ml from MBV tasted like rubbing alcohol while the previous 240 tasted like delicious green apple. And they tell me it takes 4-6 weeks to steep, and only then can I even try to return it.

Cheap juice can be fine. I'm a huge fan of Mech Sauce, but MBV is complete ****. They're not just cheap, they're very low quality. All juice will need to steep, but requiring 4-6 weeks is a while. The thing is, most of these "cheap" brand make most of their stuff to order (to a degree), so it's really fresh, whereas the premium juices will have had a chance to steep before you get it. I usual give my Mech Sauce about 2 and I'm good to go. As for premium, I used to buy a bunch with The Drip Club, but you never know what the deal for the week is going to be and I don't like desert flavors too much.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1114 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:21:34 »

Mech Sauce, Predator.io, and Blue Dot Vapors all get really solid reviews and are much cheaper than other companies. I've tried the full line of Predator stuff, and honestly just about every flavor is amazing (Wasn't a huge fan of their 'Dark', but I can definitely see why some people love it).

My buddies swear by Adirondack Vapors & Bulldog Vapor, both of which are also pretty reasonably priced.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:23:29 by dgneo »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1115 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 10:28:17 »
Goodlife vapor is my favorite juice company and there rices are amazing

BlueDot makes great juice and it is super affordable

Carpe Diem Vapor has one of the best juices in my opinion and has won tons of awards (slevin and double o slevin) and there prices are super affordable

Bombies,predator,bigglesworth labs,Centerfold vapor,vaportrailsNW etc is there a certain profile your looking for?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1116 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 05:02:44 »

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1117 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 06:11:21 »
So I've been home for a week or two now but my atty has welded itself onto my mod so its not firing and I left my ****ty pliers at my parents house so I am stuck waiting for them to come in the mail so I can get the crap apart. I almost bought a pack of cigarettes today. At least I have my coffee machine back

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1118 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 20:24:24 »
RIP

Today I put my batteries in my mech mod the wrong way and didn't notice. The battery then proceeded to explode and light my mech mod on fire. All the solder melted off the wires and the tray actually lit on fire. I need a new mod now. I'm thinking about getting a Rx200 type mod. Juice is no longer the issue

Offline ploooopp

• My personal text wouldn't fit. This will do.
« Reply #1119 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 21:22:11 »
I use a Flower Mate V5.0s
So... I can put anything here?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1120 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 01:53:16 »
RIP

Today I put my batteries in my mech mod the wrong way and didn't notice. The battery then proceeded to explode and light my mech mod on fire. All the solder melted off the wires and the tray actually lit on fire. I need a new mod now. I'm thinking about getting a Rx200 type mod. Juice is no longer the issue

Do it yesterday.  Also, get a hexohm

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1121 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 04:47:32 »
RIP

Scary. I always double-check, but since I often load up batts in the dark, middle of the night / early morn... I'm never 100% sure I'm not gonna blow my face off. Glad you okay.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1122 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 06:26:29 »
I don't have a keyboard worth showing off, but I do have my vapes!

Kbox Mini - Using the RTA with a seven wrap micro coil.

Kbox 200 w/ Griffin RTA running two claptons that the vape shop built for me. Plus protective band because my first Pyrex broke on this very desk from a three inch fall.

The Kbox mini has some flavour, but the Griffin. I love the griffin, the flavour is out of this world. I've searched for a while for a nice tank and I was right to get this one.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1123 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 08:56:38 »
RIP

Holy **** dude, I'm glad you're okay!
If you're looking for another mech mod, I picked up the Phantom Mod by Wotofo recently and love it so far. Great build quality and minimalist style.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1124 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 11:25:16 »
Can second the phantom its a great tube mech it hits hard is built solid and I picked mine up for $33 so the price is right. I picked mine up in black and its  showing some small chips but I am really hard on my gear . It also has a normal 510 connector AND a hybrid cap which was huge for me because i pretty much only use hybrid caps now on tube mods.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1125 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 11:34:55 »

Vape just died at work, time to bang out! Go home and jump on the slack

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1126 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 14:31:27 »
The yaris lives 8)

P.s. your a  dunking donuts junkie for christ sake get some help  :eek:

« Last Edit: Thu, 03 March 2016, 14:35:49 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1127 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 15:54:18 »
Show Image

Vape just died at work, time to bang out! Go home and jump on the slack
oiiii I didn't even notice that you got the moonshot I am really debating on picking this up if you have the time shoot me your thoughts on that sexy lil choder

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1128 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 21:33:16 »
Got a krixus today to try.  Not entirely sure so far, since I was able to burn a coil out in about 4 puffs.

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1129 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 00:25:15 »
Got a krixus today to try.  Not entirely sure so far, since I was able to burn a coil out in about 4 puffs.

The ceramic based coil? That's not good. Hopefully you had a bad coil. :/

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #1130 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 01:19:20 »

treat yo self

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1131 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 04:24:30 »
Show Image

treat yo self

Nice! Just like my setup. And now I guess most of us on the forum considering we all take advice from each other so well... that GH nerd trust...

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #1132 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 10:52:27 »
Got a bottle of Suicide Bunny (Original Bunny) with my last order. Seen it mentioned a few times and people seem to like. I must say it was a major disappointment. Sure the flavor is good even if the cream kinda covers the strawberry, but it does not justify $12 for 15ml.
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1133 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:31:02 »
Got a bottle of Suicide Bunny (Original Bunny) with my last order. Seen it mentioned a few times and people seem to like. I must say it was a major disappointment. Sure the flavor is good even if the cream kinda covers the strawberry, but it does not justify $12 for 15ml.

On tuesdays you can go to Oasisvape and get a 120ml for 12$. Mystic Milk is closer to a strawberry cheesecake but its pretty damn great.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1134 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:55:33 »
Just ordered my Reuleaux RX200 and 4 samsung batteries. :D gonna get back on that horse

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #1135 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:57:40 »
Man, my Sigelei 150 TC started falling apart maybe 4-5 months after buying it. The magnets are gone... the case is cracked... and so on. It's been my daily mod since I purchased it brand new.

I gave my wife my Sigelei 30w and now that's malfunctioning. It's giving me fix atomizer, with cleaned contacts, tightly screwed in, and so on.

Both definitely are on the fritz. 30w is unuseable.

Are there any really well built ss-temp controlled devices out there?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1136 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 17:16:39 »
Just ordered my Reuleaux RX200 and 4 samsung batteries. :D gonna get back on that horse

Excellent choice.  My ipv5 took a bath yesterday and even though it seems to be working fine after a rice treatment, I'm contemplating getting a third rollo in red/black.

Man, my Sigelei 150 TC started falling apart maybe 4-5 months after buying it. The magnets are gone... the case is cracked... and so on. It's been my daily mod since I purchased it brand new.

I gave my wife my Sigelei 30w and now that's malfunctioning. It's giving me fix atomizer, with cleaned contacts, tightly screwed in, and so on.

Reauleaux rx200, ipv5, sigelei 200w tc (fuchai?), rx200, any dna200 mod if you can stomach price/battery life (or just get the reauleaux dna200 for best battery life and price for dna200 mod), or the smok r200.  The only ones that hit a true 200w without some awful planet aligning circumstances are the tribattery mods like the two reauleauxs.  They also fit very well in the hand, seeing as they're kinda closed hand shaped.

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1137 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 03:42:38 »
So I've been looking more into RDA's but I barely know anything about them!

I'm looking for something that is relatively easy to build on, and is simplistic in aesthetic design. Does such a thing exist? Any advice?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #1138 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:22:36 »

Excellent choice.  My ipv5 took a bath yesterday and even though it seems to be working fine after a rice treatment, I'm contemplating getting a third rollo in red/black.

Reauleaux rx200, ipv5, sigelei 200w tc (fuchai?), rx200, any dna200 mod if you can stomach price/battery life (or just get the reauleaux dna200 for best battery life and price for dna200 mod), or the smok r200.  The only ones that hit a true 200w without some awful planet aligning circumstances are the tribattery mods like the two reauleauxs.  They also fit very well in the hand, seeing as they're kinda closed hand shaped.

Reauleaux rx200

Wow what a deal huh? It doesn't come with a case tho which is weak.

I am thinking about getting another RTA but they're such a pain in the ass. I was a OrKa / Bellcap / K4 custom combo for a year or so then swapped to the Aeolus. It's been stuck on my Sig150 since I got it.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1139 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 23:24:13 »
Tugboat 24mm with 2post deck and bottom airflow

316l SS 28x2x32 fused Clapton paralleled w/ 24g 316l SS

I built a little to low by mistake and unfortunately it's too much vapor for me even when I lower the wattage however I didn't want to toss the build as it took me forever to wrap the coils and build on this deck as its new to me!!

My thoughts on the new tugboat are that it reminds me a lot of the Kennedy 24 with a smidgen more airflow and a 2 post deck amazing flavor and insane vapor it's definitely one of my new fave RDAs

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1140 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 07:40:54 »

I built a little to low by mistake and unfortunately it's too much vapor for me even when I lower the wattage however I didn't want to toss the build as it took me forever to wrap the coils and build on this deck as its new to me!!

My thoughts on the new tugboat are that it reminds me a lot of the Kennedy 24 with a smidgen more airflow and a 2 post deck amazing flavor and insane vapor it's definitely one of my new fave RDAs

That is a sweet looking RDA, too much vapor on the build though? I don't think I've heard that one before.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1141 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 09:25:58 »

Jeeze, too much vapor? I never thought I'd hear those words!

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1142 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 20:20:32 »
I decided to just jump on the RDA train. Grabbed myself a Hunter UD.

Building on it is much different from my griffin, screwed it up a little as you can see. But hey it works and I'm fairly happy with it.

It chucks that is for sure. This actually lead to my first head rush in years. Last time I got a head rush like that was my first cigarette about eleven years ago. So I guess I like it?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1143 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 20:29:01 »

Building on it is much different from my griffin, screwed it up a little as you can see. But hey it works and I'm fairly happy with it.
Show Image

Show Image

It chucks that is for sure. This actually lead to my first head rush in years. Last time I got a head rush like that was my first cigarette about eleven years ago. So I guess I like it?

Looks like your right coil is getting much hotter than your left one.
What's the resistance/build on that btw?

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1144 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 21:26:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I spent a bit more time messing with it after that picture, they seemed to glow more evenly though it always seems to me that in whatever I build one coil always heats up faster than the other.

Bare with me but resistance? It's a 0.29 Ohm as for what volts gets put into it, I have no idea probably 5.5 I usually run at 85-90 watts. This little build seemed quite happy with it.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1145 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 21:34:33 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I spent a bit more time messing with it after that picture, they seemed to glow more evenly though it always seems to me that in whatever I build one coil always heats up faster than the other.

Bare with me but resistance? It's a 0.29 Ohm as for what volts gets put into it, I have no idea probably 5.5 I usually run at 85-90 watts. This little build seemed quite happy with it.

Ahh, yes. More practice with the coils and you'll have them firing pretty evenly. I have this coil jig and it works wonders. Use it for everything from standard builds to claptons. Well worth the few bucks.

And yea, the 0.29 Ohm is the resistance. Ohm is the measurement commonly used for electrical resistance. Thanks for the details.

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1146 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:51:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Ahh, yes. More practice with the coils and you'll have them firing pretty evenly. I have this coil jig and it works wonders. Use it for everything from standard builds to claptons. Well worth the few bucks.

And yea, the 0.29 Ohm is the resistance. Ohm is the measurement commonly used for electrical resistance. Thanks for the details.

Hey thanks, yeah I have a "Coiler" though for what it is it is very over priced. That right coil got a little screwed up because I tried to pinch it back together. The Jig you linked looks much better than the one I have. Might have to grab it.

I'm starting to have a large amount of vape gear though, I really need a case for my tools and a compact means to store my extra stuff :P

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1147 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 20:25:50 »

Show Image

Show Image

Hey thanks, yeah I have a "Coiler" though for what it is it is very over priced. That right coil got a little screwed up because I tried to pinch it back together. The Jig you linked looks much better than the one I have. Might have to grab it.

I'm starting to have a large amount of vape gear though, I really need a case for my tools and a compact means to store my extra stuff :P

Yea, I know how you feel. I've just got everything stacked up on a shelf.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1148 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 15:35:23 »
I picked up the Sigelei Moonshot RDTA today, I love it so far. No complaints, other than it's a little more complicated to build on than a regular RDA. To be expected though, and it's not really difficult, pretty spacious.

I definitely recommend it so far. :)

If there was one thing I'd change about it, it would be the stock wide bore drip tip. It's plenty wide, but too short for me. It also functions as a standard 510 drip tip adapter though, and I popped a regular one on top, and it's great. Normally I don't like using a 510 drip tip (too narrow for dripping), but I won't be dripping through this one, so it's perfect.

Edit: After further time, it's even better. Wicks great at .4 ohms 24g 10 wraps dual coil. No dry hits even with heavy chain vaping, and great flavour/vapour production. The short widebore drip tip gets kinda hot though, so I'm sticking with a jade 510 tip instead.

WAY better than I was expecting it to be, to be honest. I thought it wouldn't beat my Lush RDA, but it does.

« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 08:14:20 by meow a cat »

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1149 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 17:01:47 »
I picked up the Sigelei Moonshot RDTA today, I love it so far. No complaints, other than it's a little more complicated to build on than a regular RDA. To be expected though, and it's not really difficult, pretty spacious.

I definitely recommend it so far. :)

If there was one thing I'd change about it, it would be the stock wide bore drip tip. It's plenty wide, but too short for me. It also functions as a standard 510 drip tip adapter though, and I popped a regular one on top, and it's great. Normally I don't like using a 510 drip tip (too narrow for dripping), but I won't be dripping through this one, so it's perfect.

Edit: After further time, it's even better. Wicks great at .4 ohms 24g 10 wraps dual coil. No dry hits even with heavy chain vaping, and great flavour/vapour production. The short widebore drip tip gets kinda hot though, so I'm sticking with a jade 510 tip instead.

WAY better than I was expecting it to be, to be honest. I thought it wouldn't beat my Lush RDA, but it does.

Show Image

I love my Lush! I've got another RDA with a pretty similar deck to that Moonshot, the Hannya and I really do like the postless design, but the wells are so shallow which means it doesn't hold as much juice as I'd like without risking it dripping out.