geekhack Community > Meetups

[IC] Asheville NC Meetup (POSTPONED)

<< < (2/6) > >>

ddrfraser1:
I'm in Nashville, I would potentially be interested.

donutcat:
Expressing interest. I'm in the Shelby area so this would be a pretty easy drive for me, and Asheville is familiar enough with as much as I was there in 2016 for med stuff :P. Also had to say November since there was no October choice in the IC form.

Rensuya:
Some updates for the meetup.

We now have a few sponsors for the event!

-Dixiemech
-CannonKeys
-TheKeyCompany

These 3 vendors will be showing their support by providing various things to giveaway at the event. I myself will also be giving some cool things away  ;D

No updates yet on a venue yet but will be getting that soon. As for the polls currently, the winning months are November & March. Expect the event to be held on a Saturday in one of these months. I realize this is a fairly large time gap, but I am waiting to see how the polls may change over the next week or so.

More updates soon  :thumb:

keebninja:
Very excited for this! I'm just down in Greenville, so this is perfect! Do you have a venue yet?

Edit: the company I work for has offices in Biltmore Park. Depending on the number of people attending, I can offer the use of our meeting space if you don’t already have something else lined up.

Rensuya:

--- Quote from: keebninja on Tue, 10 September 2019, 08:24:47 ---Very excited for this! I'm just down in Greenville, so this is perfect! Do you have a venue yet?

Edit: the company I work for has offices in Biltmore Park. Depending on the number of people attending, I can offer the use of our meeting space if you donít already have something else lined up.

--- End quote ---
That's would be pretty cool! I am currently looking into a venue but if it doesn't pan out then this could be great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version