Author Topic: Ya'll getting haircuts ?  (Read 7486 times)

Offline WholesomeDucky

• lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh bread
Re: Ya'll getting haircuts ?
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 09:26:07 »
My work building has a barber shop in it, so I've been keeping the fresh cut. But not when I was teleworking though, I was flat out bummin it then  :p
12 years of spending money on typing

"Name checks out" -Kustoms, 2020

Discord:wholesomeducky
Inbox always open, for whatever reason.

Offline downtownHippie

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 10:09:52 »
in '89 when I went to college and had to pay for a haircut (I guess my parents had paid for them all along...) and I realized I'd just handed someone the last of my beer money...I've had long hair for ~30 years now.  I get it trimmed a couple times a year these days, and I'd just had it trimmed in Jan...I'd like to get my stylist to dye it purple again, the color has faded, but length is not an issue for me.

Offline captain

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 10:24:57 »
Why don’t you get some scissors and clippers, Hippie, and do it yourself?  You can even dye your own hair! 

Tapatalk steals money then adds ads back in and demands more money! 
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline downtownHippie

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 12:17:51 »
Why don’t you get some scissors and clippers, Hippie, and do it yourself?  You can even dye your own hair! 

don't really want purple fingers nor a purple shower stall...sometimes paying professionals really is worthwhile

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 17:44:42 »
I just buzzed my own head for the first time in my life the other day.  I havn't had a haircut since before COVID started.  Feels good man.
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline JayZz

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 13:15:02 »
I get my hair cut once a month. Usually the last week of the month.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 14:03:17 »
I let my wife (never cut any hair ever) at mine about two months into lock down. Could have gone much worse; I wasn't ashamed to leave the house at least, though I wasn't in any case.
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 08:42:14 »
It's hot and I have too much hair.  Not really up for registering my name and address to risk being stuck home because some numpty failed to follow safety procedures which is a requirement of getting it cut in a shop but don't want burnt stripes on my head from shaving it myself and wearing a bike helmet either.  Guess it's going to grow some more then...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 08:52:43 »
I let my wife (never cut any hair ever) at mine about two months into lock down. Could have gone much worse; I wasn't ashamed to leave the house at least, though I wasn't in any case.

Men's haircuts, if not more than a couple of inches long (and you aren't going for a particular sculpted look), are pretty easy. You won't go too far wrong if you more or less cut every hair to the same length.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline captain

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 08:53:29 »
Ya will haircut too.

Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 09:02:04 »

You what?
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"