Author Topic: SteelSeries 7G PBT Keycaps  (Read 2997 times)

Offline greenRabbit

SteelSeries 7G PBT Keycaps
« on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 13:53:47 »
Hello everyone.
The last thread I found on this topic dates back to January 2012 and I didn't find anything useful browsing the web which led me to open up this account.

As stated in the title, I'm looking for PBT keycaps for the SteelSeries 7G QWERTZ layout with the standard black Cherry MX switches. Do you guys know any shop that sells or makes those? If the only way to get them is to have a custom set made I don't mind going for this option and paying the extra bucks as long as the price doesn't get completely blown out of proportion.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
Re: SteelSeries 7G PBT Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 22:08:29 »
I don't think you can find them anymore, even back then they were pretty niche items that ONLY meant for SteelSeries 7G.

This is kind of why I never suggest people buying SteelSeries keyboard, I think your best bet at this point is probably to sell the keyboard and get a Leopold one (comes with stock PBT).

OR be like me, embrace the ABS.  It's really not that bad lol.  :P

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden