Author Topic: WS Aluminum Mizu Series?  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Azzil

WS Aluminum Mizu Series?
« on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 18:57:16 »
Hello, I am still recently new to Geekhack. I do not post to much however, I do browse to see if there are any interesting keyboards or keycaps that I find interesting or want in the interest check and group buy section of the forums. I've been trying to find out any information on these keycaps called the WS Aluminum Mizu Keycap set. searching here only resulted in roughly 1-3 post about it but not much more information. I would die to get my hands on one of those kits w/ the novelties if possible. I've looked everywhere to see if someone was re-selling the kits but, I've had no luck.  :'( Anyone here think there will be a Round 2 of the aluminum Mizu series or would you recommend an alternative set to go for? I've also got my eyes on the Crazed Cerakey Ceramic keycaps.

Offline SzGeri

Re: WS Aluminum Mizu Series?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 17 February 2023, 18:14:38 »
They haven't shipped yet so you'll be able to buy extras from vendors when they finally start to ship. You can read the latest update about them here: https://shop.wuquestudio.com/blogs/product-updates/product-update-february-10th

Offline Azzil

Re: WS Aluminum Mizu Series?
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 18 February 2023, 14:32:32 »
oh okay sweet thanks for providing that link ill take a look and cross my fingers  :thumb: