Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1612588 times)

Offline netdevil

Re: GH60 Group Buy
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 19:52:59 »
I miss geekhack gb thread for a day or two then I see a 7 page GH60 gb page lol. Ordered after waiting for this for awhile. Good job guys  ;D

Offline RickyJ

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 19:54:36 »
Yeah, thinking again about the DIY option.  I forgot how long it takes to paste a board and place components, then have it bake without anything going cock-eyed.  I don't have the time anymore, lol.
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #202 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 19:54:59 »
On a scale of 1 - 10 how hard would this be for a person who has some soldering experience but hasn't dealt with mechanical keyboards at all?  I'm very interested and want to make my first keyboard the best.

Shouldn't matter if you've ever touched a keyboard if you can solder.

Wow.  People are buying the DIY kit for the build-it-yourself experience?  I have decades of soldering experience, and don't think WFD went far enough in explaining just how delicate and unforgiving SMD soldering is.  It is (literally) like soldering an ant to a piece of screen.  One tiny ant-leg at a time.  There is a reason these are done with pick-and-place machines.  It is really, really hard.  And VERY hard to undo mistakes.

If you are a pretty good at soldering, then spend the $40 and get the ":assembled" board.  You will stil have to solder 120+ switch leads, at least one LED, burn the firmware, customize it if desired, etc.  And that is with the NON-DIY kit.

If you've never soldered before, don't even think about the DIY kit.  If you're handy with tools or have just a little soldering experience, then go to the local electronics recycling center, grab a few large circuit boards and spend a few evenings de-soldering and re-soldering the components with wire leads that go through the board.  That should give you plenty of experience to make this almost fun.

Also, get a good soldering iron.  I only use Weller irons, although there are some other good brands.  There is a reason that some irons are $50 and some with the same specs are $5.  Think of Weller as the Cherry MX of soldering equipment.

This is a keyboard forum, not a ham-radio forum.  Absolutely zero people here will think any less of anyone for skipping the SMD part of this.  And for sure you aren't going to save money unless you already have the equipment to do that delicate of a job.

If you have enough dexterity to care about keyboard switches, you can probably build one.  But let the robots do their job first.

</rant>

WFD, thank you very much for the warning message and the video!

Yet another good job in the GH60 stack of good jobs!

Cheers!

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

One of the four GH60s i signed up for today was the DIY SMD kit. I figured i would use it to get better with smd soldering considering all I have done with smd was this kit http://www.amazon.com/Elenco-Surface-Mount-Technology-Kit/dp/B001RCMNHS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363913100&sr=8-2&keywords=smd+kit and even that tiny simple kit was a little hard with my current equipment of just a flux pen, some tweezers, and 2 tips (screwdriver and pointy conical) for my Weller WLC100 and the sad part is it ended up not working  :-X

I guess my logic was: accomplish smd soldering and be rewarded with another working GH60

I have watched WFD video when he first posted it, but i think hearing you and WFD now give your arguments against the DIY kit, I think i am convinced to just not do it. My hands shake bad when i'm under stress, i am imagining the damage i could do to the board and myself.

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 19:59:48 »
This has probably been answered, but is the plates from The_beast's GB compatible? Im assuming yes

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #204 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:03:11 »
Is the ANSI 1.5x the best plate for a hhkb layout? or ANSI 1.5x PURE? i figure pure because the hhkb also has the same small shift

Offline calavera

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:06:02 »
Anyone else still deciding on a damn plate? Decisions decisions...

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #206 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:06:14 »
I built mine (that already had all the SMD stuff done) with a $10 radioshack piece of crap solder iron, anyone can do it. :D
As far as programming it goes there is a nice working gui tool now so you won't have to learn things about C programming to make it work first like poor me pulling out my hair and screaming into the night. :))

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:07:19 »
Anyone else still deciding on a damn plate? Decisions decisions...
I really want a winkeyless, the only thing is that i will pretty much have to get a custom alum case... dno if its in budget @_@

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:08:52 »
Is the ANSI 1.5x the best plate for a hhkb layout? or ANSI 1.5x PURE? i figure pure because the hhkb also has the same small shift

Depends on if you want a TRUE HHKB layout or not. Personally, the HHKB's FN key seems logically placed, even if I don't like the backspace position, so I would go with the 1.5x Pure...but to each his own.

I've found that you should probably think it over, and ignore what everyone else tells you about what you should/shouldn't get layout-wise. It's all up to you. If you think that the Pure plate is best, then get it. If you are unsure and you can do with PCB Mount Cherry Stabs, go for the Universal ANSI plate.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:27:05 »
Or don't get a plate at all as it is not needed anyway and you don't have to worry about a thing!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 20:59:31 »

Depends on if you want a TRUE HHKB layout or not. Personally, the HHKB's FN key seems logically placed, even if I don't like the backspace position, so I would go with the 1.5x Pure...but to each his own.

I've found that you should probably think it over, and ignore what everyone else tells you about what you should/shouldn't get layout-wise. It's all up to you. If you think that the Pure plate is best, then get it. If you are unsure and you can do with PCB Mount Cherry Stabs, go for the Universal ANSI plate.

i think i would like that fn placement. if i didn't get Ansi 1.5x pure, where would the fn go? even if i do get ANSI 1.5x PURE, i am pretty sure that i will have standard ansi backspace. in that case, where will the "~" key be? an fn option?

Offline ANDMYGUN

« Reply #211 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 21:54:59 »
Hello, I'm very new to keyboards and group buys in general.. hopefully someone can help me out. From my understanding the GH60 will not be coming with a case or keys, which I will have to buy separately:

1. Will only certain plates work with specific cases?

2. Whats a popular layout that everyone's getting? I honestly don't know enough about keyboards to purchase one with an open mind.

3. When choosing switched it say's to leave it formatted quantity x item, I'm guessing this would mean the amount of keys on the keyboard and the switch type? IE Cherry MX Browns?

4. Like I said I've never been in a group buy, but I've bought things with paypal before, I'm guessing once they send in my invoice I'll just have to pay for it through paypal?

5. Can someone give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost? with soldering, plate, assembly, and switches.

Thank you in advanced I've always wanted to participate in a group buy but I've never been too sure on how to.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #212 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:08:32 »
Hello, I'm very new to keyboards and group buys in general.. hopefully someone can help me out. From my understanding the GH60 will not be coming with a case or keys, which I will have to buy separately:

1. Will only certain plates work with specific cases?
  It's engineered to work with almost every 60% case out there.

2. Whats a popular layout that everyone's getting? I honestly don't know enough about keyboards to purchase one with an open mind.
What do you use now?
3. When choosing switched it say's to leave it formatted quantity x item, I'm guessing this would mean the amount of keys on the keyboard and the switch type?
IE Cherry MX Browns? Exactly.
4. Like I said I've never been in a group buy, but I've bought things with paypal before, I'm guessing once they send in my invoice I'll just have to pay for it through paypal?
Bingo, I'll send you an invoice through paypal and you'll pay it.
5. Can someone give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost? with soldering, plate, assembly, and switches.
~$140 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Offline fruktstund

• !
« Reply #213 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:15:43 »
Just put in my order. I didn't think I'd buy one at all, but hell, I do need something smaller until I can buy a Hypermini with super crazy Realforce JIS layout. :>

I would love if you could post pictures of all plate layouts by the way, just to make sure I chose the right one. I'm 99.5% sure I did, but it's still a bit confusing. (For example, I don't think the ANSI 1.5x plate is "HHKB layout compatible" without the shorter right shift, but this might just be me being crazy)
Pretty sure you guys are working on it, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Also, it seems as if this group buy is attracting a lot more interest (and orders!) than the first Phantom round, which surely proves interest for custom keyboards (and 60% keyboards too of course) has risen dramatically the last year. :)

Offline CommunistWitchDr

• >implying keyboards
« Reply #214 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:25:43 »

3. When choosing switched it say's to leave it formatted quantity x item, I'm guessing this would mean the amount of keys on the keyboard and the switch type?

2. I'd say poker if you have no feelings any other way. It's like most keyboards, and any keycap set will work for you.

3. I think it means like 1 x brown (for one set of brown switches) but I could be mistaken.

Offline calavera

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:33:16 »
Who's doing the assembly state side?

Offline Sai

« Reply #216 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:40:04 »
Jdcarpe and I will handle US assembly and distributions, komar will assemble and distribute for EU and the rest of the world (unless you have a personal request or already have prior arrangements)
by WFD

Who's doing the assembly state side?
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline ANDMYGUN

« Reply #217 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 22:53:06 »
Alright, thanks guy! I currently own a QFR Cherry MX Reds, hopefully these are the last questions I have:

1. I'm unsure which to get: Costar stabs, Plate-mounted, PCB-mounted cherry stabs, I'd really just like to be able to switch out key caps with the ones I bought from WASD.

2. Hypothetically lets say I where to buy:

GH60 PBC quantity: 1 - $40

Poker plate quantity: 1 - $16

Switches and stabilizers: Costar, 1 x Browns - ??

Assembly - $25

How much would I be paying for the Switches and stabilizers along with Paypal and shipping separately? I may be asking for to much, I'd just like to make sure I have enough cash when it comes to paying.

Offline Shinryuu

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 23:19:38 »
Thanks for making this GH60 thing possible. Order sent :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #219 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 23:20:24 »
~$140 + shipping/fees.
Current: HHKB Pro 2, 87u 55g 10AE, FC600C, Model M 1391401

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #220 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:10:59 »

Show Image

Looking forward to number 2.

Or don't get a plate at all as it is not needed anyway and you don't have to worry about a thing!

Ivan Ivanovich are you using PCB mounted switches?

I feel rare because I don't intent to use any plate of the availables and won't be using any stabilizer but the spacebar one. Am I the only one with this idea in mind?  :p

I don't really know If I should get at least the universal ones in case I decide to change my mind.

By the way, I would like to know if the following layouts are actually possible in the GH60, I combined some with IvanIvanovich layout.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work  since they are combining some of the layouts showed on the OP but it's better to ask. I guess none of the plates would work.

Maybe some of the ISO users and EU ANSI users would like them  ;D

Offline zeththedarkmage

« Reply #221 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:15:24 »
I'm really liking the winkeyless style but aren't 1.5x mods harder to find? Am I the only one around here who uses winkey+l to the computer? xD I like some of the other styles but will probably just go with poker so that keycap sets are easier to obtain. :))

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:20:04 »
Ivan Ivanovich are you using PCB mounted switches?

I feel rare because I don't intent to use any plate of the availables and won't be using any stabilizer but the spacebar one. Am I the only one with this idea in mind?  :p

I don't really know If I should get at least the universal ones in case I decide to change my mind.

By the way, I would like to know if the following layouts are actually possible in the GH60, I combined some with IvanIvanovich layout.

(snip)

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work  since they are combining some of the layouts showed on the OP but it's better to ask. I guess none of the plates would work.

Maybe some of the ISO users and EU ANSI users would like them  ;D

Looks like all of those should work just fine, without a plate of course. But wouldn't you want to use a stabilizer on the 2.25 ANSI Enter, the ISO Enter, and 2.00 backspace?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Sai

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:23:55 »

[/quote]

you have me on not using stabilizer. :P
currently, only right shift and spacebar have them on my poker. :D
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:26:03 »
@ guilleguillaume - those look like they're all hybrids of the layouts posted in the OP. There's no way different plate can be offered for every layout, there are just too many possibilities. That's why you should just get the universal one, it'll accommodate to all hybrids you can think of.

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #225 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:38:50 »

you have me on not using stabilizer. :P
currently, only right shift and spacebar have them on my poker. :D

I'm not alone  :))

@ guilleguillaume - those look like they're all hybrids of the layouts posted in the OP. There's no way different plate can be offered for every layout, there are just too many possibilities. That's why you should just get the universal one, it'll accommodate to all hybrids you can think of.

I figured out  that. Was not my plan to make you create a plate that complicated.

I guess I should just get some universal plates like you say  in case someday I decide to make the keyboards plate mounted. It's better to buy things when you can instead of feeling bad later for not having what you need.

[wall of text and pictures]

Looks like all of those should work just fine, without a plate of course. But wouldn't you want to use a stabilizer on the 2.25 ANSI Enter, the ISO Enter, and 2.00 backspace?

Thank you!  ;D

I'm actually using my Poker X without any stabilizer on it except for the one on the Spacebar. So far I haven't encountered any problems and the only key that can feel weird sometimes  if you don't hit in the center of the key is the 2.75 RShift but after all I don't use it that much to annoy me and also I don't plan to use it in any of my GH60 so no problems at all.

I may want to use one for the ISO enter though, didn't think about that. For me it's a good thing to have the backspace split in 2 keys because I love the JIS layout and I don't have to use the Fn layer to use Esc or Tilde key like on the Poker.

I don't like the feel of the stabilizers and the horrible noise they produce sometimes. My Kmac mini has a lot of rattle in the stabilizers and I hate it. They are PCB mounted though but there's a plate so it may be for this reason  :))

The idea of creating the custom layout that suits my needs perfectly is amazing. With the Kmac mini I can do that but I'm limited to the physical layout what doesn't happen with the GH60 at all if I can do those physical layouts.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also I would like to thank you all for making this possible. You really put a lot of effort for he community.

Excuse my walls of text  :-[
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:40:26 by guilleguillaume »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:39:35 »
... (For example, I don't think the ANSI 1.5x plate is "HHKB layout compatible" without the shorter right shift, but this might just be me being crazy)
Pretty sure you guys are working on it, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Also, it seems as if this group buy is attracting a lot more interest (and orders!) than the first Phantom round, which surely proves interest for custom keyboards (and 60% keyboards too of course) has risen dramatically the last year. :)

I'm sorry, I made a huge mistake when writing the OP. It was actually written and pictures rendered almost a month ago, and at the time there were no split backspace. ANSI 1.5x plate doesn't have support for the short R-Shift + extra 1x key.

I'll have to add another plate option in the order form for a "True" HHKB, which will have it's own separate plate. This plate is the same as the ANSI/ISO 1.5x plate, except it will have a split R-shift and split backspace.

EDIT: oops what am I thinking, I'm second-guessing myself haha. There's already a Pure-style plate with 1.5x modifiers that will work in a HHKB layout. It just doesn't have a split backspace. If you truly want a split backspace for the 1.5x pure plate, mention this in the comments section of your order. if there are more than a couple, I can make a separate plate for it. Dorkvader already PM'ed me about this.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 March 2013, 00:50:03 by WhiteFireDragon »

Offline vardhana

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 01:21:44 »
EDIT: oops what am I thinking, I'm second-guessing myself haha. There's already a Pure-style plate with 1.5x modifiers that will work in a HHKB layout. It just doesn't have a split backspace. If you truly want a split backspace for the 1.5x pure plate, mention this in the comments section of your order. if there are more than a couple, I can make a separate plate for it. Dorkvader already PM'ed me about this.

I also want a split backspace for the 1.5x pure plate.
May I mention this in order form?
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 March 2013, 01:28:30 by vardhana »

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
GH60 Group Buy
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 01:30:49 »
... (For example, I don't think the ANSI 1.5x plate is "HHKB layout compatible" without the shorter right shift, but this might just be me being crazy)

I'm sorry, I made a huge mistake when writing the OP. It was actually written and pictures rendered almost a month ago, and at the time there were no split backspace. ANSI 1.5x plate doesn't have support for the short R-Shift + extra 1x key.

I'll have to add another plate option in the order form for a "True" HHKB, which will have it's own separate plate. This plate is the same as the ANSI/ISO 1.5x plate, except it will have a split R-shift and split backspace.

Just changed my order to two of these.

Anyone interested in the ANSI pure 1.25 with split backspace? Ten we can use the various non thick PBT sets.

Offline developej

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 03:01:38 »
i live in Serbia, Europe, and we don't have paypal here. i can only pay with VISA Virtuon. will this be possible?

if yes, i will also need help with order form:
Switches and stabilizers (stabilizers are in sets, each set is enough for 1 whole keyboard. Switches are per switch)
Costar stabs, Plate-mounted, PCB-mounted cherry stabs (specify spacebar wire size). The switch color you want. FORMAT: quantity x item
if i want a poker layout, is this how it should look:
61 x mx blue
1 x plate-mounted stabilizers

thanks!

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 03:55:11 »
8 pages in one day. O_O

Nice work on this guys, will def be ordering one.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 03:56:42 »
Will be ordering one later I guess, awesome to see this finally happening.
I love Elzy

Offline Tranquilite

« Reply #232 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 04:15:27 »
Still deliberating getting the DIY PCB or not, but other wise most likely going to settle for universal ANSI plate. Should give me all kinds of layout options.

Offline dirge

« Reply #233 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 04:32:43 »
Great! order submitted!
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline Fred

« Reply #234 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 05:49:38 »
ISO pure (pure shift and 1.25x) will have to be on a universal plate? Or will the ISO 1.25x plate work?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #235 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 06:42:00 »
ISO pure (pure shift and 1.25x) will have to be on a universal plate? Or will the ISO 1.25x plate work?

You will need the universal ISO plate.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #236 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 06:45:07 »
How likely will it that we can have mx green? also what do stabiliser do sorry (& do we need them)? New to the whole DIY kb idea.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline vorn

« Reply #237 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 06:54:30 »
Ordered. Can't wait!!!!

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #238 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 07:29:42 »
Is there a stencil planned for the ones choosing to self assemble?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #239 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 07:42:29 »
Is there a stencil planned for the ones choosing to self assemble?
Nope, gotta do it the old fashion way of SMD hand soldering. Or if you're using paste, you have to manually apply it to every pad, then use hot air afterwards. That's why I don't recommend it for saving $15.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #240 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:04:42 »
how many switches will be required for the hhkb ansi layout? i counted 59...can someone back me up?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #241 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:20:33 »
how many switches will be required for the hhkb ansi layout? i counted 59...can someone back me up?

Should be 60, if you use split backspace. Never hurts to order a few (2-4) extra switches, just in case.

Also, we will try to get any switch type requested. If we can't get the switch type you requested, we will contact you and let you know that.

in memoriam

Offline Fred

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:51:07 »
You will need the universal ISO plate.

Ok. 1.50x mods or universal plate with cherry stabs*? Decisions, decisions... haha.
Is split backspace available no matter what btw?

*No one seems to like cherry stabs. Apparently it was possible to cut away some excess plastic on them to make them feel better though.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #243 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:54:24 »

Should be 60, if you use split backspace. Never hurts to order a few (2-4) extra switches, just in case.

Also, we will try to get any switch type requested. If we can't get the switch type you requested, we will contact you and let you know that.

i counted 59 from here

and i just want it exactly as it is in the pic. also, i know you guys mentioned 7bit, should i make a DT account and message him directly for requesting switches or post in the thread you linked?

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #244 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:55:34 »
does anyone have the dimensions of the GH60 ? Also would anyone like a case made out of an ammo box?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #245 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 08:59:09 »
and i just want it exactly as it is in the pic. also, i know you guys mentioned 7bit, should i make a DT account and message him directly for requesting switches or post in the thread you linked?

Switches will be cheaper or equally cheap within this group buy. So you should order here instead of directly from me (unless you want to order in-stock stuff from me).

I try to make sure that all switch types which are currently produced will be available even if there are not so many orders for some types.

Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 09:02:17 »
what key sets do you plan on using for you GH60's? Im thinking i might use the retro set, idk yet O:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #247 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 09:07:01 »
does anyone have the dimensions of the GH60 ? Also would anyone like a case made out of an ammo box?

The PCB and plates should be about 286mm x 94mm. Do you need exact measurements?

I would be interested in the ammo box case. :)

in memoriam

Offline regack

« Reply #248 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 10:23:43 »
Woohoo! got my order form filled out...

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 22 March 2013, 10:31:22 »
Also want to add this: If you order assembly service, you should not order "DIY" PCBs. DIY means you're going to assemble everything yourself, including the SMD components.

If you need to change your order, please submit a request using this form.

Thanks! :D

in memoriam