Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 727620 times)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
Re: (GB) TOXIC
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:56:24 »

Just too late question, were there some annoucements about the start time of this GB?

Yes, there were. In fact there were probably 3000 posts of discussion about it as well :)

Omg, but I haven't seen and found the official annoucement. Anyway, good luck with you guys.

Why do you think you are too late?? This group buy just launched a few hours ago.

Seems like this groupbuy isn't even about the set anymore.

I spent around $200 on the set, for a pair of boards (one for me, one for my dad). If I get the bros, it would just be icing on the cake. I definitely don't need brobots to be happy with toxic, although they'd be a nice touch. Particularly with the pair of bros and the pair of boards, one escape for each :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #151 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:57:14 »
Omg, but I haven't seen and found the official annoucement. Anyway, good luck with you guys.

What gives?  Bunny is running this Group Buy for 29 more days and you've got the opportunity to own these babies so why all this negativity about missing out?

BunnyLake is running this Group Buy hence no one will be left behind or forgotten, so just stand up make the order and you shall have these unique keys delivered to your front door and you can count on that  :thumb: .

Never listen to anyone else but Bunny when he says it's happening and he always stands behind every order that's posted and paid for, one of the MOST trusted individuals involved with any Group Buy that has ever been run.

Offline Rendom

« Reply #152 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 21:57:19 »

Just too late question, were there some annoucements about the start time of this GB?

Yes, there were. In fact there were probably 3000 posts of discussion about it as well :)

Why do you think you are too late?? This group buy just launched a few hours ago.

Seems like this groupbuy isn't even about the set anymore.

I spent around $200 on the set, for a pair of boards (one for me, one for my dad). If I get the bros, it would just be icing on the cake. I definitely don't need brobots to be happy with toxic, although they'd be a nice touch. Particularly with the pair of bros and the pair of boards, one escape for each :)

That's the spirit.  :thumb:
QFR - MX Blue

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #153 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:03:54 »
ordered! really wish i could have gotten in on those brobots tho... :( stupid work.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #154 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:06:59 »
Who says you missed out? From my understanding, it isn't just first come first served. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, there seems to be a bit of confusion here.

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:12:48 »
Who says you missed out? From my understanding, it isn't just first come first served. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, there seems to be a bit of confusion here.
oh snap, you are right... i feel so stupid, thought it was going to be one of the options, didnt realize you were supposed too put it in the notes :X I suppose there is no way to add that i would like the MX brobots in the notes after i already checked out?

Offline Rendom

« Reply #156 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:32:03 »
oh snap, you are right... i feel so stupid, thought it was going to be one of the options, didnt realize you were supposed too put it in the notes :X I suppose there is no way to add that i would like the MX brobots in the notes after i already checked out?

You could ask bunny, surely he could do that.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #157 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:36:59 »

You won't be surprised to hear that man many people forgot to add the note :) I'm guessing 80% of Bunny's Inbox is full of requests.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #158 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:40:39 »
So how many of you guys ordered the cable to use as a phone charging cord like me since I don't have any keyboards with detachable cable.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #159 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:40:46 »
Ugh I was on my way home from Lab =.=
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Monidas

« Reply #160 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:57:25 »
So how many of you guys ordered the cable to use as a phone charging cord like me since I don't have any keyboards with detachable cable.

I bought it for my Ducky, actually but... I hope you mean to use it with some USBOTG adapter, because I haven't seen many phones with micro USB...
EDIT: The cables are mini USB, not micro. Just a brainfart, nobody panic...
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:35:43 by Monidas »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #161 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 22:57:47 »

That's a really good idea

Damnit man I'm not made of money!
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #162 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:15:17 »

What gives?  Bunny is running this Group Buy for 29 more days and you've got the opportunity to own these babies so why all this negativity about missing out?

BunnyLake is running this Group Buy hence no one will be left behind or forgotten, so just stand up make the order and you shall have these unique keys delivered to your front door and you can count on that  :thumb: .

Never listen to anyone else but Bunny when he says it's happening and he always stands behind every order that's posted and paid for, one of the MOST trusted individuals involved with any Group Buy that has ever been run.

Huh man, I'm just whinning about I was too late to notice this GB started. There is no other meaning lol.
Yeah this set are nice but toxic bro sets are also nice and everyone(or almost) really want to get them. It's true.

Offline tbc

« Reply #163 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:16:04 »
I'm really confused.  I thought that cable was mini-USB like most keyboards are.

you guys are saying that it's micro-USB for phones? or are you guys saying you'll just use mini-usb to micro-usb adapters?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:19:08 »
I'm really confused.  I thought that cable was mini-USB like most keyboards are.

you guys are saying that it's micro-USB for phones? or are you guys saying you'll just use mini-usb to micro-usb adapters?

It is mini,  I am going to get an adapter.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #165 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:27:41 »

you might be able to ask if raccoon can specially make yours micro, i believe he used to do micro too.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Monidas

« Reply #166 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 23:34:40 »

Oh, neat. I was sure that you knew, but just checking to avoid possible disappointments...
And yes, it is miniUSB, my bad...

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 00:28:15 »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #168 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 00:30:22 »
Show Image

NSFW WARNING

More
I just read this hilarious TIFU (Today I ****ed up) on reddit:

I hadn't jerked off in a few days and I shot farther than I thought it was going to go. Some of it went past the tissue I laid out and landed in between 5 keys on my 1 month old $150 mechanical keyboard and immediately it started to act strange. Certain buttons no longer work and pressing some buttons cause the keyboard to shut down entirely. I tried cleaning it but so far it's still broken. I'm going to submit a RMA request tomorrow but for now I can't use my desktop without a working keyboard. This might be the most expensive jizz I've ever had if I have to replace the keyboard with another one.
God dammit...

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #169 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:13:38 »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:27:26 »
Show Image

:-X

So much excite..

It's been a suspense filled couple days, first that the GB would start and now that the orders in we waiting to hear about Bros. At least there is nothing left to do but wait :)

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #171 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:31:43 »
I find it hard to believe I was order # 933

Especially when I ordered the second the link went live & paid pretty much instantly

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #172 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:36:08 »
I find it hard to believe I was order # 933

Especially when I ordered the second the link went live & paid pretty much instantly

Bunny mentioned that the orders don't quite progress linearly so there are some gaps. Don't let it stress you :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:36:57 »
Show Image

So much excite..

It's been a suspense filled couple days, first that the GB would start and now that the orders in we waiting to hear about Bros. At least there is nothing left to do but wait :)

hahahaha dude your avatar is awesome..

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #174 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:40:58 »
Show Image

So much excite..

hahahaha dude your avatar is awesome..

Thanks :cool: I'm just hoping I get to turn his frown upside down  ;) It was lots of fun though.

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #175 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 01:51:07 »
Show Image

wow, those really do look soooo amazing.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:06:27 »
This was the most spectactular GB I experienced in my 1,5 years on Geekhack so far.

Bunny and his team really know how to generate hype - the BroBot crosspromotion thing was genius!

I think this is the way to go for the upcoming GMK sets: Bundle it with matching novelty keycaps and beautiful things happen :D

Offline Monidas

« Reply #177 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:26:10 »
For some reason, when I go to my order history in the new CrtlAlt page, this is the message I get:

"This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.
Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later."

Anyone else getting these?
What the hell does this mixed message mean? Has the payment gone through? If so, at what time?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:31:27 »
This was the most spectactular GB I experienced in my 1,5 years on Geekhack so far.

Bunny and his team really know how to generate hype - the BroBot crosspromotion thing was genius!

I think this is the way to go for the upcoming GMK sets: Bundle it with matching novelty keycaps and beautiful things happen :D

Exactly, everyone wants a matching set. Great idea, great promotion.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:48:30 »
For some reason, when I go to my order history in the new CrtlAlt page, this is the message I get:

"This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

What the hell does this mixed message mean? Has the payment gone through? If so, at what time?

Might just have to contact Bunny or Cody about that.

Mine says: "This order was placed on March 09, 2014 22:13 and paid for on March 09, 2014 22:14."
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline note

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:53:23 »
I need to cancel my order. Is there a way to cancel it when you paid already?

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 04:14:55 »

Might just have to contact Bunny or Cody about that.

Mine says: "This order was placed on March 09, 2014 22:13 and paid for on March 09, 2014 22:14."

Mine doesn't even say it's paid. It just gives me an option "Pay with PayPal". But when i go to paypal transactions it says i paid already.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline SaySo

« Reply #182 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 04:18:47 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:14:50 by SaySo »

Offline Monidas

« Reply #183 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 04:22:30 »
Maybe they are experiencing problems with their PayPal integration or something...

I just hope I have a shot at the Bros... (sigh).

I'll keep you posted with their answer when it comes.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #184 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 04:42:53 »
Obviously a few more kinks to work out. I imagine whatever was or could've gone wrong, it was found during the first 5 minutes of the launch, haha.

Whatever you guys are experiencing will most definitely be worked out.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Belfong

« Reply #185 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 05:09:50 »

Pacifist?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #186 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 05:22:55 »

Pacifist?

Bwahahahaha  :p

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 05:24:38 »
Out of interest Bunny, How many orders have been placed in the first 12 hours?

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 05:41:08 »
Wow. 10 hours later, I find my password. No need for me to wait for the reminder email now. Though I am still curious how much the bro bots are?
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #189 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 05:52:52 »
Wow. 10 hours later, I find my password. No need for me to wait for the reminder email now. Though I am still curious how much the bro bots are?

$55

Offline Motan22

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 07:18:13 »

Think you have hit the nail on the head there. I would love to see this happen. Very sad about the current lack of MOQ on Ivan's buy.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #191 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 07:43:03 »
edit: If you did pay and it says unpaid still, just wait a bit :)

Sorry about the delay on the pw reset. It'll be ready shortly along with a few more updates.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 March 2014, 07:49:53 by codyeatworld »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 07:52:09 »
Quick fix for "This order has already been paid for." is to just make another order. It means bunnylake has an invoice in his system with that order id already.
Obviously we can tell if you did or did not pay.
If you did pay and it says unpaid still, just wait a bit :)

Sorry about the delay on the pw reset. It'll be ready shortly along with a few more updates.

Hey this is just the start but you guys won't make the same mistakes as SP had when it comes to running this type of show.  Looking forward to the updates Cody  :thumb: .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #193 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:08:59 »
right, im back, i have 170000 pm and emails to work through

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Snooter

« Reply #194 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:10:31 »

Good luck working through all of those, and thanks again for getting this up and running for us. Cody has done a fantastic job on the new website.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:15:02 »

Thanks for all the effort Bunny, I don't think most people realise the kind of time it takes from you personally to set this up. I know we all appreciate it.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:41:41 »

Thanks for all the effort Bunny, I don't think most people realise the kind of time it takes from you personally to set this up. I know we all appreciate it.

its all good sir itll be worth it

i will say there seems to be an obscene number of people wanting to edit things in their order

if anyone has any feedback on the site, as to whether everything is clear or not please let me know
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline archer

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:46:48 »

i will say there seems to be an obscene number of people wanting to edit things in their order

if anyone has any feedback on the site, as to whether everything is clear or not please let me know
The site was very clean looking and fast.. especially considering the number of people that were probably trying to place their order in that opening scramble.

I had no problems at all with usability or understanding what was what.

Great job man! Looking forward to seeing how many orders of alphas in the 1st 24 hours  :thumb:

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:50:26 »

I expect the number of edits is just due to people trying to order and check out as fast as humanly possible. I expect that you'll get significantly fewer edits per order over the course of the next few weeks than you did during the initial rush.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #199 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 08:53:31 »

I expect the number of edits is just due to people trying to order and check out as fast as humanly possible. I expect that you'll get significantly fewer edits per order over the course of the next few weeks than you did during the initial rush.

^^ and people just wanting brobots :P