Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 727611 times)

Offline ManicMatt1125

Re: (GB) TOXIC
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:09:05 »
MIS POST

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:09:44 »
I was undecided whether to try for the Brobots, I ended up not bothering. They look great and I can see the appeal, both as caps and collectors items... but the thought of  spending almost as much on two caps as I have on the whole set? :eek:

There are some things money cannot buy.....

Such things are considered "Priceless" and IMHO Brobots are one of them........

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:13:53 »
I was undecided whether to try for the Brobots, I ended up not bothering. They look great and I can see the appeal, both as caps and collectors items... but the thought of  spending almost as much on two caps as I have on the whole set? :o

Pretty sure money can buy you anything on geekhack, its just a matter of time and greed. :D

Offline archer

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:26:30 »
I apologize if this has been asked previously.

In the mockups on page 1, the non-toxic alpha backspace simply says "backspace" with no little arrow in front of it. The toxic alpha backspace has the little arrow.

Is that exactly how it'll be in production? or will the non-toxic backspace include the little arrow?

Thanks in advance!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:30:44 »

In the mockups on page 1, the non-toxic alpha backspace simply says "backspace" with no little arrow in front of it. The toxic alpha backspace has the little arrow.

Is that exactly how it'll be in production? or will the non-toxic backspace include the little arrow?

Thanks in advance!

I saw that too, but I am 100% sure it's just a little error in the mockups. None of the Cherry legend sets has a backspace key without the little arrow, so it's safe to assume this will have one as well :)

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #255 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:31:05 »
I was undecided whether to try for the Brobots, I ended up not bothering. They look great and I can see the appeal, both as caps and collectors items... but the thought of  spending almost as much on two caps as I have on the whole set? :o

Pretty sure money can buy you anything on geekhack, its just a matter of time and greed. :D

Yes, but I was responding to him *****ing about the cost of them.

Offline note

« Reply #256 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:38:02 »

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, prolly just a little error. I don't think bunny would make such thing pass.

Offline archer

« Reply #257 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:45:08 »

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, prolly just a little error. I don't think bunny would make such thing pass.
I assumed as much but thought I'd ask just to be sure. The backspace without the arrow has a nice look to it!

Offline Yslen

« Reply #258 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:50:35 »

Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be a complaint about the price, just astonishment.

n.b. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that word was "complaining". It's a few stars short though... :confused:

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 13:52:21 »

Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be a complaint about the price, just astonishment.

n.b. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that word was "complaining". It's a few stars short though... :confused:

B1tching.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 14:01:20 »

Thanks in advance!

both will have the arrow, just a mockup error
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 14:16:38 »
Speaking of BroBots:

It is still unclear to me whether it is really first come first serve or if it was basically enough to order within the first couple of minutes to be eligble for a random BroBot lottery.

If it was really only first come first serve I feel like a fool for ordering one of everything which obviously takes longer than just buying the base set.

Could have just clicked base + mods and ask Bunny to edit my order later...

I did wonder that as well but decided to just make sure my order was right and see what happens. I don't think you will be disadvantaged for making a large order ;)

The odds are way better than I expected wow  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 March 2014, 15:19:56 by atlas3686 »

Offline note

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 15:17:38 »
Its sad that I have to cancel even the odds are that high..  :'(

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 17:52:33 »
How long do we have to order? Just got so many invoices.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 17:54:38 »

site shows 29 days to go.

Offline Snooter

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 17:55:13 »

This group buy will be open for about 28 more days. If you want a chance to purchase the bro bot pack you'll need to order and pay within the first week the GB is open. Otherwise you have some time.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 18:10:15 »
The more and more I look at the mockups the more and more I'm starting to love this set. This is going to look stunning on a poker 2.

Thank you everyone who made this possible!

Offline Zeromachina

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 19:08:37 »
I wanted to put a thanks out to Bunny here. i had to order these quick, and made the mistake that a lot did about adding a note, and Bunny sorted it through his mountain of pm's.
This was my first gb and it was worth being late to work for.  :D  Cant wait to see how they look on my poker.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #268 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 20:34:45 »
I wanted to put a thanks out to Bunny here. i had to order these quick, and made the mistake that a lot did about adding a note, and Bunny sorted it through his mountain of pm's.
This was my first gb and it was worth being late to work for.  :D  Cant wait to see how they look on my poker.

Don't worry the Poker will look great with these  :thumb: .  Bunny's colour-way is ideal for any keyboard but the poker will look sublime with these, it'll take it to another level.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 20:39:12 »
little fact

out of all the orders in so far that opted in to bots and followed the rules

those people have over a 50% chance of getting in, i havent run all the math yet but id say slightly over 60% shot

Yay!  I'm glad I took my time and added my opt in note. 

I'm actually more interested in what percentage of people gave a little tip and how many did above the $2 default.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 20:51:58 »
little fact

those people have over a 50% chance of getting in, i havent run all the math yet but id say slightly over 60% shot

Yay!  I'm glad I took my time and added my opt in note. 

I'm actually more interested in what percentage of people gave a little tip and how many did above the $2 default.

I donated 25
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:05:27 »
I just donated $2. It's not that I don't appreciate all the work Bunny and Cody did on the buy, but I'm already close to maxing out my credit card for the month (student credit limits suck). I've spent too much on keyboards recently, and food is also a priority.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #272 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:09:50 »
I just donated $2. It's not that I don't appreciate all the work Bunny and Cody did on the buy, but I'm already close to maxing out my credit card for the month (student credit limits suck). I've spent too much on keyboards recently, and food is also a priority.

Don't be apologetic.  You gave what you felt comfortable giving.  Some people can afford $1, some people can afford to throw $50.  I gave what I felt comfortable giving on this GB after some other donations and such I've given elsewhere.  In my experience, it's just nice to just get any kind of tip and a kind note.  Even if that tip is only $0.50, it's still nice.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:13:47 »
Thats all it was.  I was ok with the amount.  I do like to donate to good causes.  There are really only 2 that I donate to.  Here, and Ducks Unlimited.  I have been a member with DU since I was about 10.  Both my kids are also Legacy Greenwings.  This is the kids side of DU.  For a lot of years now DU has been in the top 3 for charities as far as cents on the dollar actually going toward their cause.  The last number I heard was they were up around $0.86 per dollar actually going to the cause.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #274 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:15:43 »
I would hope that most people at least left the default two dollar tip. I'm on a tight budget but I would feel guilty not donating anything for all the hard work that has been done on this group buy.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #275 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:20:25 »
Didn't know you could add more than $2 to the donations... I was in such a hurry and my hands were shaking like crazy etc. Just clicked everything I saw ASAP, lol! Gave a note I hope Ctrl Alt enjoyed as well. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #276 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:29:46 »
Some more fun stats:
Over 1,000 people hit the site and 10,000 views the first 24 hours.

Also, if you got an error message when you signed in or when visiting your cart. This should be fixed now.

Just want to thank everyone for participating, it was really fun watching the orders flow in.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #277 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:35:13 »
Some more fun stats:

Also, if you got an error message when you signed in or when visiting your cart. This should be fixed now.

Just want to thank everyone for participating, it was really fun watching the orders flow in.

Thank you for all the time you put into this!

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #278 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 21:53:23 »
Was finally able to reset my password and get into the buy!

Hurray!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #279 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 22:00:50 »
Was finally able to reset my password and get into the buy!

Hurray!

Relax you've got another 28 days to put the order through.  This is nothing like SP's attempt at running a Group Buy, ........so don't worry, be happy  ;D .

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #280 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 22:19:35 »
Didn't know you could add more than $2 to the donations... I was in such a hurry and my hands were shaking like crazy etc. Just clicked everything I saw ASAP, lol! Gave a note I hope Ctrl Alt enjoyed as well. :)

I figured you could change the donation amount...I just spent soooo much on the set that I couldn't donate more =( I really wanted to though!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 22:23:52 »

I figured you could change the donation amount...I just spent soooo much on the set that I couldn't donate more =( I really wanted to though!

Yeah, me too. I could save almost $50 if I didn't buy the deluxe set and the toxic stripe. There's only like 5 keys in total I wanted from those 2 sets. x) Still had to give them a donation though, $2 is not much, but I think it makes them happy.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #282 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 22:49:41 »
Hooray for inexpensive tsangan set! 

Thanks again to Bunny and Cody for all the hard work (as well as Daniel for the original GB). 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline CatNip :3

• bouncy bouncy
« Reply #283 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 00:19:06 »
What happened to the old URL? :o

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #284 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 00:55:31 »
Some more fun stats:

Great job with the new site, Cody!  An extra thank you for the clean and functional mobile version such that I was able to place my order via phone.   :thumb:
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #285 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 00:59:33 »
Some more fun stats:

Great job with the new site, Cody!  An extra thank you for the clean and functional mobile version such that I was able to place my order via phone.   :thumb:

I don't know if anyone else mentioned it but I tried to purchase this set on my phone but whenever I got down to the notes section to note my bots, it would clear the entire rest of the form.  I did end up getting it to go through by filling out that section first and then working my way back up the form backwards.  That was the only way it would all stay filled in.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #286 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 01:03:31 »
Some more fun stats:

I don't know if anyone else mentioned it but I tried to purchase this set on my phone but whenever I got down to the notes section to note my bots, it would clear the entire rest of the form.  I did end up getting it to go through by filling out that section first and then working my way back up the form backwards.  That was the only way it would all stay filled in.

Hm, I didn't run into that issue.  I was using Chrome on iOS7.  Maybe list the OS and browser you were using for Cody, and also see if you can repro the problem again?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #287 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 01:05:21 »
Sorry, I should have mentioned that.  I was using Chrome for Android 4.2.??  It is a Motorola Razer Maxx from verizon and I don't even think I have gotten any OS updates.  If any it was only one.

Edit:  It might have just been operator error as well.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #288 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 03:04:31 »
little fact

I find this fact interesting. That means there are only 42 orders that are interested in Brobots. I expected a lot more due to the hype.. or people fail to abide by the rules in which, OH NOOESS, I am paranoid NOW!

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #289 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 03:50:02 »
little fact

I find this fact interesting. That means there are only 42 orders that are interested in Brobots. I expected a lot more due to the hype.. or people fail to abide by the rules in which, OH NOOESS, I am paranoid NOW!
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 March 2014, 03:51:47 by Air tree »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 04:46:33 »
Continuing the "late to the party" theme, on the BroBot rules page it says "people who get in to the bot pack, will be informed 7 days after the buy starts".

Based on this, is it a correct understanding that all orders within the first 7 days after the GB launched will be eligible for a BroBot pack (provided, of course, that the other criteria are met)?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 06:11:56 »
Rowdy why are you suddenly only interested in getting BroBots?

I thought you would be interested in the brilliant key-set that Bunny is promoting here, because it's worth more than the CC-like copies of Brobots.

Yeah, let the BroBot fiends unleash their worst........  8) .

Offline Belfong

« Reply #292 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 06:18:15 »
His avatar is Brobot. One of the bots is named after him. I'm sure he IS interested in BroBots.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 06:28:41 »
His avatar is Brobot. One of the bots is named after him. I'm sure he IS interested in BroBots.

Sorry I've got the images turned off in my browser, for easy loading on my cheapo work laptop. 

Ahhh now I see the truth, sorry Rowdy for making a wrong assumption.......  :-[

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 08:01:21 »
Blah. I'm gonna giver this a miss for now. Somehow my headphones went missing from my backpack, so gonna buy some more instead :\
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 09:55:14 »
Continuing the "late to the party" theme, on the BroBot rules page it says "people who get in to the bot pack, will be informed 7 days after the buy starts".

Based on this, is it a correct understanding that all orders within the first 7 days after the GB launched will be eligible for a BroBot pack (provided, of course, that the other criteria are met)?

Correct.  Also one of the criteria is that the order has to be paid within the first 7 days.

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 11:58:43 »

Correct.  Also one of the criteria is that the order has to be paid within the first 7 days.

Mine still says it isn't paid on CTRLALT store, but it says paid on paypal.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 14:13:56 »

Sorry I've got the images turned off in my browser, for easy loading on my cheapo work laptop. 

Ahhh now I see the truth, sorry Rowdy for making a wrong assumption.......  :-[

No worries :)

Budget constraints - the purchase has been approved at the higher level, but I can't get everything.  If I'm still eligible for the BroBots, then I'll drop something else so they fit into the budget (if I'm lucky enough) ;D

And yeah, I was in on the Toxic GB right from the early IC days :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tradet

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 14:15:20 »

Mine still says it isn't paid on CTRLALT store, but it says paid on paypal.

Same here, hopefully it doesn't ruin our chances for the bros.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 14:28:23 »
little fact

And now you have made me paranoid  :-X