Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 727657 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3300 on: Fri, 21 July 2017, 12:09:00 »
Bunny I definitely see what you're talking about regarding the [CTRL]ALT site issues. I'm no longer able to log into the history site or view my open/past support tickets as it shows that section as empty. Can we look at getting a list of paid orders, and an idea of what can be done for orders where there were a bunch of add-on kits. I know I originally was using this set with my GH60s which had a wide variety of plate configurations.

Support tickets should be fine, the legacy site is down right now but will be back soon

With regards to people who need add ins not provided by jtk

You can opt to wait for sp replacements which will take place after jtk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3301 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 22:48:30 »
Bunny I definitely see what you're talking about regarding the [CTRL]ALT site issues. I'm no longer able to log into the history site or view my open/past support tickets as it shows that section as empty. Can we look at getting a list of paid orders, and an idea of what can be done for orders where there were a bunch of add-on kits. I know I originally was using this set with my GH60s which had a wide variety of plate configurations.

Support tickets should be fine, the legacy site is down right now but will be back soon

I guess I just see no open support requests, I was thinking I'd see the prior address change tickets I opened.

Regarding those who purchased the add on kits, what I was actually wanting to know was what is your plan for those who purchased more then the base kits and decide to go with JTK? Are you thinking refunds for the extras? Or did you have something else in mind. Again I'm asking because I purchased more then the base kits. I'd like to go the JTK route and get this sooner, but I was unsure how your wanting to handle this.

Offline n__dles

« Reply #3302 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 20:04:05 »
Still waiting on Charred Orange.
Order #2059
Support request #1E0717CA

Offline Data

« Reply #3303 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 06:31:31 »

I guess I just see no open support requests, I was thinking I'd see the prior address change tickets I opened.

Regarding those who purchased the add on kits, what I was actually wanting to know was what is your plan for those who purchased more then the base kits and decide to go with JTK? Are you thinking refunds for the extras? Or did you have something else in mind. Again I'm asking because I purchased more then the base kits. I'd like to go the JTK route and get this sooner, but I was unsure how your wanting to handle this.

You (we) have two options.
1. Wait for the SP run and get your kits in DCS as they were originally sold.  Expect to wait quite a bit longer thanks to SP's production queue.
2. Opt for JTK.  Get a slightly better (arguable) product without all the extra kits.  This is the path of least resistance.

There are no refunds because there are no funds with which to re.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3304 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 06:36:07 »

You (we) have two options.
1. Wait for the SP run and get your kits in DCS as they were originally sold.  Expect to wait quite a bit longer thanks to SP's production queue.
2. Opt for JTK.  Get a slightly better (arguable) product without all the extra kits.  This is the path of least resistance.

There are no refunds because there are no funds with which to re.

Tonight is the night I believe I’ll be finally posting the update and everything will be clarified within it

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3305 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 16:32:05 »
Ok guys sorry for the delay in this update

it has taken a considerable amount of time to lock in details etc and get to this point

firstly id like to apologise for everyone who has an outstanding order, clearly, none of you nor myself wanted to drag this out for so long, i do not wish to agonise further over the circumstances that led us here, what is done is done at this point and regardless of how we got here, this is not where we will end, and the resolution to this finally starts now

i want to be clear this update is just step one, of a larger plan to come to an acceptable resolution for everyone, the proposal below will not be for everyone, and that is totally fine, you do not have to accept the below proposal and by declining it you will not be left out in the cold, as above this is just the first step, and I won't stop until every order is made right

so for the first part of the resolution, the details are as follows

for anyone who has an outstanding order, you have the opportunity/choice to exchange that order for a set of JTK toxic

JTK is a new manufacturer I have worked with several times, as they are a new manufacturer I want to be upfront and state there have been some legend inconsistencies in the past, and its possible there will be with this, however, with every iteration, JTK has improved with both consistency and quality control, and im assured that will also be the case with this offering

i was hoping to have the new up to date renders in time for this update however they arent quite ready, but for the most part this is what you will receive

with a few additional keys including further layout support for HHKB, 65/68 percent layouts

JTK keys coming in cherry profile and are approximately the same thickness as GMK for reference

Each set will be shipped in a hard plastic, trans toxic green coloured special edition case and come with some additional novelties as a small token of apology

This exchange is being offered as a direct swap with your original order, regardless of what kits you purchased or the value of your order, the exception to this would be if someone has a large order, of say several sets, please contact me via PM before submitting the form so that we can come to an agreement on numbers (but assume in almost all cases 1 set for each full functioning set ordered)

I am told that production will take roughly 8-10 weeks from now, and i would like to take this opportunity to thank originativeco for working with me on this project and helping me meet the MOQ to make this possible

As the money for this buy went to the original manufacturer and the shipping money was never returned from the original proxy, along with a large quantity of the sets we never received back, this is all being funded out of my pocket, so without the help of originative and JTK this process could have become considerably longer so i am very grateful to both em

I want to be clear, in most cases, switching orders from sp to jtk will save me money, i want to be open about this, apart from the very smallest of orders, it will cost me less to replace sets with jtk, and as such allows me to replace things faster

The option to switch your order to JTK is not mandatory at all, but anyone who would like to, please fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIwmbIW97weeL7uOr8xcINT50dRZ4dsBMH7QTYLq-3TE1wbw/viewform?usp=sf_link

For anyone who does not wish to take this option, you do not have to do anything right now, you order is currently logged, if you made the order on the site, it can currently be viewd here:

history.ctrlalt.io

if you have a pm or private order, i have those logged on a separate sheet (please note if you have a pm order and wish to exchange for JTK please contact me via PM first)

Once i have taken care of anyone who opts for JTK replacements, we will then look towards getting the remaining numbers sorted via SP, hopefully finding someone to partner with to alleviate some of the MOQ

For anyone who wasn't part of the original GB, but wished to obtain a set of JTK toxic, you can do so from here:

https://originative.co/products/toxic

once any questions etc have settled down and ive assessed any changes that need to be made to this update, i will then update the OP to reflect the current state of the buy etc

As a final note, we do still have tons of random add ons etc from the original buy, so for things like toxic stripes, iso kits and the like, chances are we have lots of extras so if you ordered them, its entirely possible we can still get them to you if you switch to jtk toxic, im still waiting to get a full inventory and final numbers on whats left, but if something like this will affect your decision prior to filling out the form, please contact me so i can get a definitive answer for you

thank you once again to everyone who has so patiently waited, and to anyone that the above outlined solution will not be applicable too, i once again appreciate your patience as we move closer to a resolution that will also work for you

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #3306 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 16:54:33 »
will originative orders also come in the hard plastic, trans toxic green case?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3307 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 16:55:47 »

they certainly will

each set actually ships with 2 of them because of a number of keys per kit

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #3308 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 16:56:25 »

they certainly will

each set actually ships with 2 of them because of a number of keys per kit

saweeeeet  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #3309 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 17:36:52 »
Form submitted!  I also updated my active support ticket #981D7D13.

Thanks, Bunny!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3310 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 17:38:10 »
Form submitted!  I also updated my active support ticket #981D7D13.

Thanks, Bunny!

I’m heading to bed shortly as it’s almost midnight here but I’ve set aside some time tomorrow evening to go over support and respond to questions here

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #3311 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 22:04:32 »
do originative orders also get the additional novelties or is that only for the old orders?

Offline n__dles

« Reply #3312 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 17:08:49 »
I’m heading to bed shortly as it’s almost midnight here but I’ve set aside some time tomorrow evening to go over support and respond to questions here

Awesome! Please don't forget me:

Order #2059
Support request #1E0717CA

Thanks

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3313 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 18:38:40 »
Cool, sent you a PM Bunny

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3314 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 12:39:07 »
YES! Form submitted. Won't get the cable from the original order, but at least we can close this out.

Offline homes315

« Reply #3315 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 14:45:08 »
If I need my address updated can I just fill out this form and continue or should I keep it in line with my order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3316 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 14:56:01 »
If I need my address updated can I just fill out this form and continue or should I keep it in line with my order?

If you are opting for jtk toxic just use this form as I’ll be using it as a shipping list

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3317 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 15:11:41 »
Any update on progress?
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3318 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 15:13:30 »
Any update on progress?

Yeah sets will be finished this month and then sorted and shipped to us, once they are ready I’ll post pics here

And form is still active for anyone who wants to switch over to the jtk set

From now until the jtk sets are finished there won’t be anything further to update, but I was told sets would be complete inside of August with possibly a slight extension outside of August for sorting

Offline Data

« Reply #3319 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 15:50:15 »
Any update on progress?

Yeah sets will be finished this month and then sorted and shipped to us, once they are ready I’ll post pics here

From now until the jtk sets are finished there won’t be anything further to update, but I was told sets would be complete inside of August with possibly a slight extension outside of August for sorting

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3320 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 23:04:47 »
Any update on progress?

Show Image

:thumb:
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline EvilemX8

« Reply #3321 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 03:26:44 »
So if i order on originative right now, I can get a set shipped to me soon? Sorry, bit out of the loop

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3322 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 03:31:57 »
So if i order on originative right now, I can get a set shipped to me soon? Sorry, bit out of the loop

That has nothing to do with this buy

However originatives orders should ship somewhere between the next 2 to 4 weeks so I’d assume the answer to your question is yes

Offline choidongjun

« Reply #3323 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 03:28:44 »
ohh GOD

Offline igan3w

« Reply #3324 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 06:24:58 »
I still waiting raindrop R2, 2 sets
Could I get a toxic instead of a raindrop?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3325 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 06:26:45 »
I still waiting raindrop R2, 2 sets
Could I get a toxic instead of a raindrop?

Those will be shipping to you soon sir, we are currently working through the old gbs one by one and I’ll update that thread shortly

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3326 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 01:07:54 »
Hopefully no news is good news and things are still on track?

Offline Data

« Reply #3327 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 09:15:18 »
Love to hear some good news this week...  :cool:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
(GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3328 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 09:33:43 »
Love to hear some good news this week...  :cool:

Sorting has just begun and manufacturing has just concluded

Once I get more pics I’ll post them here, sorry for lack of replies I can’t get on nearly as much as usual right now looking after the wife and kid after the car crash

« Last Edit: Tue, 05 September 2017, 09:35:18 by BunnyLake »

Offline Data

« Reply #3329 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 09:59:01 »
Yes!  That's what I'm talking about.  RIGHT THERE.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3330 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 10:00:06 »

Show Image

I got that pic a couple days ago but was waiting on more interesting ones before a proper update but as soon as I have anything worth showing I’ll drop it in here

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3331 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 11:00:28 »

Sorting has just begun and manufacturing has just concluded

Once I get more pics I’ll post them here, sorry for lack of replies I can’t get on nearly as much as usual right now looking after the wife and kid after the car crash

Sorry to hear that- hope everyone recovers well!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #3332 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 08:57:05 »
Sorry to hear about the car accident. ☹️Hope everyone is well on the road to recovery.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3333 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 09:01:52 »
Sorry to hear about the car accident. ☹️Hope everyone is well on the road to recovery.

Thank you

Spoke to jtk briefly this morning, sorting has started and they expect to ship somewhere around the 19th of this month, he determined 3 keys that needed to be remade but that is happening during the rest of the sorting so will not add any additional wait time

Offline goodeyesniper85

• clickityclack
« Reply #3334 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 09:03:58 »

Thank you

Spoke to jtk briefly this morning, sorting has started and they expect to ship somewhere around the 19th of this month, he determined 3 keys that needed to be remade but that is happening during the rest of the sorting so will not add any additional wait time

Thanks for the update! Hope your family is recovering well.

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3335 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 01:44:25 »

Show Image

It's been a long run. Congratulations everyone. We did it!

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3336 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 21:25:01 »
@bunnylake I sent a pm wondering if you got it? I never herd back from you. I understand you are busy so im not trying to bug, but I sent it off about a week ago.
Thanks for your time.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3337 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:43:54 »
@bunnylake I sent a pm wondering if you got it? I never herd back from you. I understand you are busy so im not trying to bug, but I sent it off about a week ago.
Thanks for your time.

If I didn’t reply I’d say I either missed it or didn’t get it so shoot it over again

Sorry

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3338 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 22:16:26 »
Thanks for your time.

If I didn’t reply I’d say I either missed it or didn’t get it so shoot it over again

Sorry

resent, thanks for the reply.

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3339 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 16:20:37 »
Welp, we've moved to page 2 on the group buys forum - time for a bump!

How are we looking? I'm itching to get my hands on this set...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3340 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 16:28:55 »
Welp, we've moved to page 2 on the group buys forum - time for a bump!

How are we looking? I'm itching to get my hands on this set...

It’s going great, all production finished including keys that had to be remade, they are being sorted currently and will be done and shipped within 7 days, and I’m expecting full pics shortly

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #3341 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 16:57:31 »
Fantastic news!  I'm moving in a few weeks, and was a bit worried how the timing would work out.

Thanks so much for the update!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Data

« Reply #3342 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 13:16:33 »
How are we doing?  :D

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3343 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 04:51:23 »

Kinda wondering this too...

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3344 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 19:11:00 »
Gonna assume no news = good news

Offline Wolf123rt

« Reply #3345 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 00:42:33 »
Will the spacebar on these fit on a novatouch? I know enjoypbt has problems with the spacebar fitting on the novatouch sliders.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3346 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 15:55:12 »

My apologies for missing these replies I was away in Italy with a family engagement

I have spoken with jtk today and everything is going fine, sorting is nearing completion, he did find he had to remake a few of the custom keys but went ahead and did that

I’ll have final pics of sorted sets shortly and will post them here as soon as I receive them

Once they are ready to ship shipping from jtk to me is fairly fast, normally 4-7 days and I have all the packing materials and labels printed ready to go upon completion

So in short running a few days behind estimation right now and won’t be much longer at all

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3347 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 15:56:12 »
Will the spacebar on these fit on a novatouch? I know enjoypbt has problems with the spacebar fitting on the novatouch sliders.

I don’t know sorry I haven’t tried it but I can’t see why it wouldn’t

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #3348 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 16:06:30 »

It probably won't fit because of the second pair of stab mounts hitting the overly large stab housing on the Novatouch.

Wouldn't be too difficult to just cut them off though.

Offline Wolf123rt

« Reply #3349 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 04:18:10 »

Are the stab mounts attached to each other like this one? If it is it means it wont fit on the novatouch sliders.