Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1353911 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #3050 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 10:37:09 »
Looking for a reply to my PM about a missing part of my order. My order was shipped without Red on White Mods and you closed my ticket.  Do I need to make another ticket?

Nah just shoot me a pm with the details I haven't received one from you

But now it's just tidying up these last little bits I can do it in real time via pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dadrophenia

« Reply #3051 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 22:12:22 »
Hey Bunny, sent you a PM in regards to a support ticket for this group buy.

Offline TheNamesTy45

« Reply #3052 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 17:49:10 »
Just got my sliders installed I'm really liking them so far but I just have one complaint and that's where the sprue is located. It's on the side of the cylinder part of the slider. :-\ for about 80-90% of the sliders in my HHKB it is unnoticable but on a couple in particular it is vary apparent. On three in particular the switch will actually catch before returning to the top of the travel. I plan on swapping them out with a bit of trial and error until I have the best ones in the board. I think that a very good revision would be to have the sprue mark in the same location that topre has theirs and that's on the bottom of a corner of the slider base. Topre even has theirs inside of a divot. Most likely to further reduce the influence the mark has on the feeling of slider. I would very much like to see some sliders with that design and it would completely get rid of this catching problem that I have happening.

Show Image

Show Image

On the bright side, I have no loose caps and my stabilizers are very smooth. Once I drill the holes in left shift and enter then those will be perfect as well. I might even try something like compounding and polishing the sprue marks that catch. Something similar to car paint correction. Plus Hydro looks right at home on a black HHKB  :-*

Show Image

The board looks great. I like your idea with where to put the sprue marks. I just picked up some of these from Originative, and I really like that I can have Skeletor on an HHKB, but found the same problem as you with some of these catching. Have about 5 on my current board that catch fairly regularly when trying to return back to the top.

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #3053 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 01:47:56 »
Sorry, Bunny I have been busy with real life. I have sent a PM and updated my support ticket.
Would you kindly have a look at it? Thanks!
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3054 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 02:02:27 »
Sorry, Bunny I have been busy with real life. I have sent a PM and updated my support ticket.
Would you kindly have a look at it? Thanks!

Responded to your pm to acknowledge it, looking after my little one right now so I’ll be able to get on support either tonight or tomorrow, there are a couple others I need to get back to on support as well so if you read this also expect a reply, most likely tonight but definitely tomorrow night if not

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #3055 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 08:03:26 »
Hey Bunny, how much longer should I wait on my Black on Orange mod shipment before I should be concerned? I know it takes a while to get across the pond but since I'm not sure when it was shipped, I don't have much of a gauge as to how long would be too long.

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3056 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 08:26:27 »
Just dm me your support ticket number and I’ll take a look when I get home

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3057 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 21:50:26 »
Sorry BunnyLake, I keep meaning to post that I have received my set, and all is in good order.

Looks fantastic and is sitting on a keyboard right now :)

Thank you for your help and dedication to making this a reality.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline monksoffunk

• 25keys
« Reply #3058 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 23:25:27 »
Were the windowed omitted from the final version? It seems that I am missing those keys from my set.
Ex. Scroll Lock, Num Lock, Stepped Caps Lock and etc.

They should indeed be Included

Same boat.
At last I received keycaps, beautiful keycaps more than I expected, but all windowed keycaps are missing. Moreover one set is the wrong set what I ordered.
I opened support request #2B460487.
BunnyLake, I need your support again, sir.

So my guess would be in the replacement sets I received from jtk he didn't include those, indont have any additional ones on hand but I'll ask him about those and report his response

As for the incorrect set, I'm in my mobile right now whichakes checking support a nightmare but tonight I'll take a look for you and get that rectified

What I do is print the shipping labels and then I have a shorthand to write on the back as to what needs to be packed per order, my guess would be I misread or miswrote one

In theory I should still have your correct set here so it will be no problem to get that sorted for you

Hi BunnyLake,

I sent a message via support ticket 9 days ago, but I got no reply from you...
Have you asked JTK about missing windowed keys?
Do you still have my correct set?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3059 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 01:42:57 »
Were the windowed omitted from the final version? It seems that I am missing those keys from my set.
Ex. Scroll Lock, Num Lock, Stepped Caps Lock and etc.

They should indeed be Included

Same boat.
At last I received keycaps, beautiful keycaps more than I expected, but all windowed keycaps are missing. Moreover one set is the wrong set what I ordered.
I opened support request #2B460487.
BunnyLake, I need your support again, sir.

So my guess would be in the replacement sets I received from jtk he didn't include those, indont have any additional ones on hand but I'll ask him about those and report his response

As for the incorrect set, I'm in my mobile right now whichakes checking support a nightmare but tonight I'll take a look for you and get that rectified

What I do is print the shipping labels and then I have a shorthand to write on the back as to what needs to be packed per order, my guess would be I misread or miswrote one

In theory I should still have your correct set here so it will be no problem to get that sorted for you

Hi BunnyLake,

I sent a message via support ticket 9 days ago, but I got no reply from you...
Have you asked JTK about missing windowed keys?
Do you still have my correct set?

Shoot me a pm with all the relevant details and I’ll get back to you about it ASAP

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #3060 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 21:53:05 »
Hi Bunny,

Did you receive my private message here and update on my support ticket?
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3061 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:42:33 »
Hi Bunny,

Sorry sir my wife got in a severe car accident Monday evening so I haven’t been around at all and have spent most of this week in the hospital so I’m way way behind on pms and support tickets, I will catch up as soon as possible

My wife is a bit over 7 months pregnant and part of her list of injuries was she broke multiple ribs, so whilst we have just gotten home, she needs constant help as well as her not being able to help with looking after my toddler so things are a bit hectic here right now

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #3062 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 09:18:06 »
Hi Bunny,

Sorry sir my wife got in a severe car accident Monday evening so I haven’t been around at all and have spent most of this week in the hospital so I’m way way behind on pms and support tickets, I will catch up as soon as possible

My wife is a bit over 7 months pregnant and part of her list of injuries was she broke multiple ribs, so whilst we have just gotten home, she needs constant help as well as her not being able to help with looking after my toddler so things are a bit hectic here right now

Understood. I wish for a speedy recovery for your wife and hope things get less hectic for you.
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #3063 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 10:37:00 »
Hi Bunny,

Yikes, glad I checked here before pinging you again via CtrlAtl. Hope all is well since your last update.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3064 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 10:37:58 »
Hi Bunny,

Yikes, glad I checked here before pinging you again via CtrlAtl. Hope all is well since your last update.

I’m actually online for about the next 10 mins, if you see this hit me up via pm rather than the site and hopefully I can sort out your query

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #3065 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 09:28:09 »
Hi Bunny,

I’m actually online for about the next 10 mins, if you see this hit me up via pm rather than the site and hopefully I can sort out your query

Sent a reply to my support ticket.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3066 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 15:58:04 »
Yo what happened with the sliders??? I ordered 2 or more sets and never got the slight crooked ones or any news of the new fixed ones... Sorry I've been super outta the loop xD
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3067 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 16:11:18 »
Yo what happened with the sliders??? I ordered 2 or more sets and never got the slight crooked ones or any news of the new fixed ones... Sorry I've been super outta the loop xD

I believe there was a shipping form you should've filled in (could be wrong). Probably need bunny to handle it now :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3068 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 16:36:17 »

There were forms and such, and then even secondary forms for any replacements needed etc

Long story short, pm me and I’ll sort you out, although may take me a couple weeks as I don’t have any of that stuff out to hand right now, I’m gonna be away until Monday probably but ding me then and I can get you taken care of

Whilst I’m here there are a few people waiting for a couple replacement keys, and 2 on a mod set, these shipped to me with toxic which has landed with me this last week so I will be getting those out and forwarding the relevant Info via support tickets shortly

Cheers

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #3069 on: Sat, 14 April 2018, 12:57:51 »
100% shipped other than my Black on Orange mods  :p

edit to clarify, they were extras ordered December 31st, 2016 and have been "being shipped next week" since then basically.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 April 2018, 13:23:13 by kiwi99 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3070 on: Sat, 14 April 2018, 14:07:26 »
100% shipped other than my Black on Orange mods  :p

edit to clarify, they were extras ordered December 31st, 2016 and have been "being shipped next week" since then basically.

There were a few odds and ends and replacements that arrived with the JTK toxic stuff, when i was towards the end of shipping it out i got in to my car accident

its entirely my fault i have been a bit lax on getting back on top of those last little bits, they have been out of site out of mind

im away this weekend but will be back around monday should you or anyone else need to contact me, to avoid me missing posts in an outdated thread etc, ill close this now, but for anyone who needs any damaged or missing things replaced, please contact me via PM on here or alternatively fill out this form

https://goo.gl/forms/jjHJ4IDaaTmBlKHi1

ill work through any pms or form submissions starting monday

thanks

« Last Edit: Sat, 14 April 2018, 14:40:50 by BunnyLake »