Author Topic: [SHIPPING TO YOU] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset  (Read 90764 times)

Offline souldsnake

Re: [SHIPPING TO YOU] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 19:54:30 »
What did you order? I am willing to have your order transferred to me plus the mentioned 10% and maybe a pack of salt on top
So that`s what you up to huh?I see

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 01:09:51 »
WTF? My order is ready to be picked up by me from the post office today so please for once think before posting

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 02:45:36 »
WTF? My order is ready to be picked up by me from the post office today so please for once think before posting
It`s good to hear that your caps is safe & sound,but watch your mouth,I didn`t talke trash with you.

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 04:44:52 »
Did you actually make an order? I don't see your name on the list in the 3rd post where the orders are listed

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 23:40:39 »
Did you actually make an order? I don't see your name on the list in the 3rd post where the orders are listed
I did make an order,and I posted the screen shot that I already pay for them

Offline Gajible

« Reply #155 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:15:01 »

Then you'll get what you paid for, just like everyone else.

You're not special.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #156 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 03:29:18 »

You're not special.
You`re right,I not the special one,you are.
When  jil_jil didn`t even post an update you stood up and say a lot thing about this GB like a insider.But the true is even some one in German got their caps now,but I havn`t heard from  jil_jil about any update for my caps.Maybe he`s too cheap to pay SP to sort them out?Who knows,you know everything,monkey. ;)

Offline Gajible

« Reply #157 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 04:05:14 »

You're not special.
When  jil_jil didn`t even post an update you stood up and say a lot thing about this GB like a insider.But the true is even some one in German got their caps now,but I havn`t heard from  jil_jil about any update for my caps.Maybe he`s too cheap to pay SP to sort them out?Who knows,you know everything,monkey. ;)

I stood up because Jil_Jil is running this group buy very well, despite the delays from Signature Plastics. He's transparent about the delays and updates with emails often.

Maybe you should check your spam folder, since you appear to be out of the loop.

Offline climbalima

• likes building stuff
« Reply #158 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 10:30:00 »

You're not special.

I stood up because Jil_Jil is running this group buy very well, despite the delays from Signature Plastics. He's transparent about the delays and updates with emails often.

Maybe you should check your spam folder, since you appear to be out of the loop.
Iv beenwatching this thread drama(drama is the wrong word for one dude who has no idea whats going on) iv come to the conclusion that soulsnake was part of the chinese buy for these and that is why they are so out of the loop. It seems whoever is running that buy would be the one poorly running a gb

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #159 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 21:35:37 »

You're not special.

Iv beenwatching this thread drama(drama is the wrong word for one dude who has no idea whats going on) iv come to the conclusion that soulsnake was part of the chinese buy for these and that is why they are so out of the loop. It seems whoever is running that buy would be the one poorly running a gb

You got me right bro,the guy who runs the GB is telling me that jil doesn`t talke to him since FEB and everbody else is getting their caps or shipping ready.

Offline climbalima

• likes building stuff
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 22:53:28 »

You're not special.

You got me right bro,the guy who runs the GB is telling me that jil doesn`t talke to him since FEB and everbody else is getting their caps or shipping ready.
Id imagine your gb order would be in tue tail end of shipping since it was towards the end of the buy and a larger order. Then it goes to your proxy who has to ship all of their orders. You will get your caps later than everybody in the groupbiy proper. Deal with it.

Offline Drclick

• aka 鸡巴博士
« Reply #161 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 06:06:58 »

Got mine today, looks great!
Thanks jil_jil for organizing this GB!
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 June 2017, 02:59:49 by Drclick »

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 11:54:34 »
Also happy to report that all caps have safely made it to my desk! Thank you jil_jil for creating this set

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 12:00:06 »
Also happy to report that all caps have safely made it to my desk! Thank you jil_jil for creating this set

Show Image

I know this set :P

Offline jmpayne

« Reply #164 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 22:43:29 »
Has anyone heard from Jil? I've been messaging him for weeks now through geekhack and haven't heard back from him since July 03. I have sent at least a half dozen emails to him from different email addresses (in case something had been getting stuck in his spam filter)--I've heard nothing back. I've sent numerous messages with requests for a shipping invoice and haven't seen one yet. I have about $350 tied up with his order and am unfortunately considering the possibility that I won't be seeing these. I really hate having to bring it up like this, but I need to know what's going on. Is he alive?

« Last Edit: Sat, 22 July 2017, 00:11:10 by jmpayne »

Offline neorobo

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 16:25:01 »
Has anyone heard from Jil? I've been messaging him for weeks now through geekhack and haven't heard back from him since July 03. I have sent at least a half dozen emails to him from different email addresses (in case something had been getting stuck in his spam filter)--I've heard nothing back. I've sent numerous messages with requests for a shipping invoice and haven't seen one yet. I have about $350 tied up with his order and am unfortunately considering the possibility that I won't be seeing these. I really hate having to bring it up like this, but I need to know what's going on. Is he alive?

He's also not been answering questions on the Commando 88 GB thread. Hope everything is alright!
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 July 2017, 11:17:55 by neorobo »

Offline breckstar

Offline jjwax

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 22:02:40 »

He's also not been answering questions on the Commando 88 GB thread. Hope everything is alright!

I sent an email a couple months ago about changing my address for the commando 88 order - he responded in a few hours (unfortunately with no status update from SP), but a response nonetheless

Offline greygoo

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 08:50:56 »
Is there any left over keycaps? i want to get Novelty keys!

Offline jjwax

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 08:53:38 »
Is there any left over keycaps? i want to get Novelty keys!

From the original post:

Same as my previous GBs, there will be no extra set for sale after this GB get closed. So please put your order in before it's too late

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #170 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 11:47:20 »
No new

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #171 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 04:21:17 »
Made a dozen e-mail to the author no news

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #172 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 09:55:15 »
long shot but----any updates from jil?  :'(
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline jmpayne

« Reply #173 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:15:33 »
I sent another $40 to the author of the group buy last month to cover another shipping invoice and have still not received anything.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 September 2017, 00:37:35 by jmpayne »

Offline jmpayne

« Reply #174 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 00:27:35 »
I've been sending daily e-mails to the author (through the e-mail on the invoice of my orders), and through geek-hack and have received no communication. If anyone can get in touch with the author I would appreciate it. Thank you.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 September 2017, 00:37:01 by jmpayne »

Offline jjwax

« Reply #175 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 07:56:23 »
Jil's geekhack profile says that they have been logging in.

Maybe just nothing noteworthy to share at this time?

Offline jmpayne

« Reply #176 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 19:06:32 »
Nothing noteworthy to share? He received shipment from SP months ago. He gladly took my money through PayPal to cover shipping one month ago, messaging me and letting me know he was shipping it that weekend. Either he has the items and is refusing to ship them, or the items were accidentally given to another member, or sold to someone else. It doesn't really matter to me at this point. Whether I get a full refund, or whether I get the items to me.. that's all that I really care about.

It's his responsibility to either send me the items, or refund me the money that I sent him. If shipping the items to me is such a hassle, then just refund the money through PayPal and move on.

I have really begun to believe that the items have been sent to someone else or were sold to another user--what other reason is there for the items to have not shipped at this point?
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 September 2017, 19:22:40 by jmpayne »

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #177 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 02:44:42 »
An irresponsible author. He paid the money to travel instead of delivering goods. There was no news after he returned

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 03:09:20 »
An irresponsible author. He paid the money to travel instead of delivering goods. There was no news after he returned

How exactly have you insight into jil's personal finances? Can you say with certainty that the money he used for travels was from this GB and not from his personal savings?

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 08:45:31 »

How exactly have you insight into jil's personal finances? Can you say with certainty that the money he used for travels was from this GB and not from his personal savings?
Why does he head to the other ship and our head sent a dozen e-mails before travel to the author are not reply until the tour back when he learned he was to travel just come back

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 20:08:47 »
Okay, whats happening here, any communication in ANY respect would be appreciated.

It was nice with all the emails @ the start, but clearly, some ppl are receiving their sets -- any word on US shipments? -_-;

Offline seblove

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 02:11:44 »
Soo I got an update with tracking details back in June through Paypal, and the package was indeed shipped out, but only seems to have bounced around Vietnam based off what little I can discern from this Vietnam Post website. It's now stationed at some random post office and naturally I'm getting no response from GB runner. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Offline Ho Young Kim

« Reply #182 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 02:21:46 »
Swindler

Offline NealCaffery

« Reply #183 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 09:48:55 »
This guy is a ****! He added a lot of extra fees when shipping to China. Holy ****.

I promise that I won't attend any group buy from this guy.

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 14:52:39 »
This guy is a ****! He added a lot of extra fees when shipping to China. Holy ****.

Pretty sure he won't be allowed to do another one here

Offline jjwax

« Reply #185 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 16:21:14 »

At least he shipped.  Over in his commando 88 GB, he's gone radio silent, and is probably going to make off with $20k

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #186 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 06:35:19 »
At least he shipped.
Partly according to this thread

Offline Ho Young Kim

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:03:17 »
You're a con man.
Give me my money!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #188 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 16:53:13 »
Hello every participants,

All of the orders had been shipped.

Some of those got returned due to unclaimed and I'm going to have those handled as soon as the New Year break is over.

An email will be sent to all participants tomorrow for any details of this GB, and then you can reply to that email if you need anything.

I'M TRULY SORRY for making you worried! I'm not going anywhere untill all of your problems in this GB get solved.

Offline broden

« Reply #189 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 14:11:57 »
Appreciated man, I knew you would come through.
Unexpected returns in a GB must be difficult to handle, I do not know... but I can only imagine.

Keep it up, I will be watching this space  :thumb:

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 18:39:33 »
heads up, my gf just received her set (New York, USA):

Thank you for keeping your word.
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 January 2018, 18:44:53 by KetchyKech »

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #191 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 16:00:55 »
heads up, my gf just received her set (New York, USA):

Show Image

Thank you for keeping your word.

I'm sorry for keeping you wait this whole time!

An update for the replacement of this GB: SP has confirmed that the replacement and missing keys will be done manufacturing at the end of this month (March). I will give you an update when I receive the keys!

Thank you for your patient!
Son Le

Offline __foo_

« Reply #192 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 22:37:53 »
Any know how much that Love Sweet Love limited set would be worth aftermarket?