Author Topic: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | 100% Shipped | CLOSED AND FINISHED  (Read 201374 times)

Offline Patchwrks

Re: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | Closed/Invoicing
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 06:56:34 »
Paid
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline Funtast

« Reply #251 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 12:01:30 »

You can record a video of the finished keyboard?
I think everyone would be very interesting :) :thumb:

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #252 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 12:58:42 »
I AM GREEN  ;D

Can't wait to get a heavy ass keyboard in the mail :p

Thanks TenTenSeven!

"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 13:04:49 »
hey, hey --- today is the last day to make changes right?  :confused:

sooo torn  :D
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Bucky

« Reply #254 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 17:11:23 »
I am with you, mostly just plate. Think I am sticking with silver case black plate though

I agree a video would be awesome :)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #255 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 05:16:20 »
Paid! Can't wait for this bad boy in December! :D
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #256 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:18:54 »
NO MORE CHANGES GUYS.

NONE.

Final Colour count is here

+ 2 black plates that are extra.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:25:08 by 27 »
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #257 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:27:28 »
Sending out one more invoice reminder.  If those are unpaid (unless spoken to) I'll open those for people to pick up.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:33:36 »
NO MORE CHANGES GUYS.

NONE.

Final Colour count is here
Show Image

+ 2 black plates that are extra.

Just to be safe because the numbers are all over the place. I have a black top and bottom, silver plate and one of the extra black plates correct? :D
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline joey

« Reply #259 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:35:05 »
Just to be safe because the numbers are all over the place. I have a black top and bottom, silver plate and one of the extra black plates correct? :D

You do: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pCimNWCZ9mBbTzQ8V03GAL-xW2c0lL-Iyy5ZrznauU/edit#gid=0

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 10:36:58 »

You do: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pCimNWCZ9mBbTzQ8V03GAL-xW2c0lL-Iyy5ZrznauU/edit#gid=0

Thanks, joey. At work and can't open up the any thing related google docs because of the fire wall. Hate working with controlled goods.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #261 on: Sat, 01 October 2016, 08:53:56 »
tha's a very fine looking case. i mean jesus, that looks well done. GLWGB!  :D

Topre REALFORCE

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #262 on: Sat, 01 October 2016, 14:36:43 »
Horrible typing

Offline JorisBoers

« Reply #263 on: Sun, 02 October 2016, 03:43:22 »
Horrible typing

TenTenSkam pls learn to type  :p

Can't wait for this :D
"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #264 on: Sun, 02 October 2016, 09:20:12 »
Horrible typing

You better start using those pinkies, boy  :p

Offline PollandAkuma

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 14:09:21 »
Horrible typing

i don't know why, but the sound reminds me of the chopping of butter on a ceramic plate. It sounds so chocolaty  :-[

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #266 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 16:54:45 »
Can i know whats the weight of your assembled prototype?
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 16:56:11 »

I don't have a scale, but it's about 5lbs

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 06:20:38 »

I don't have a scale, but it's about 5lbs

I think it must be a little bit more considering xondat's X60 is a little over 5lbs and that is a 60%. I'm going to be impatiently waiting for both of these boards; it's going to be horrible. :p

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #269 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 08:30:30 »
I'm placing the order with the manufacturer right now, but my rep isn't in until tomorrow or the day after.

As well, there are 7 dropped orders in the order detail sheet in the OP. If anyone would like to pick one of these up please pm me.  I will be selling these as extras if they are not picked up.

And finally, my foam manufacturer dropped me, so uh... if anyone has resources for packaging foam please let me know. I've emailed a few local manufacturers but have had no luck so far.  I might end up buying sheets of packaging foam and cutting it by hand.

Offline six_chains

• Looking for fashion bae.
    • Visual Art
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 19:25:52 »
maybe try PMing one of the other group buy runners. They might have some resources to help you out.

Model M JIS Silver Label  --  Exent  -- Apple IIs ALPS -- Poker II Granite R1

Offline Funtast

« Reply #271 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:05:52 »
Hey Ya!
Are there any news?)

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #272 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 10:44:59 »
Hey Ya!
Are there any news?)

Nothing to report.  I've paid for the spacers, the deposit for the PCBs, and the deposit for the rest of the board. Going to place the order for the stabs soon.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #273 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 10:46:45 »
IMPORTANT UPDATE THOUGH

I've switched what PCB I'm using.  I'm now using a TGR pcb in black with white silk screening.  There will be a Mech27 logo on the PCB.

It uses the Winkeyless.kr keymapping program with no issues, so there should be plenty of guides and knowledgeable people to get it programmed.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #274 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 10:56:50 »
although i have no problem with Jigon but i think Bootmapper is more user friendly so way to go!  :thumb:

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #275 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 10:59:22 »
although i have no problem with Jigon but i think Bootmapper is more user friendly so way to go!  :thumb:

I have no preference over the other, but I couldn't pass up the custom silk screening for what's essentially the same price.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #276 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 11:20:24 »

I have no preference over the other, but I couldn't pass up the custom silk screening for what's essentially the same price.

Can't wait to see how it looks.

Is it done yet? /s  :p

Offline wodan

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 12:16:09 »
I am not too familair with PCB manufacturers but is this TGR build the same was the Leeku PCB are?

I just got my RedScarfII+ and was disapointed by the PCB quality. Would be a shame to get a non-premium PCB for this awesome TKL. So both alternatives from Korea?

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 12:23:48 »
I am not too familair with PCB manufacturers but is this TGR build the same was the Leeku PCB are?

I just got my RedScarfII+ and was disapointed by the PCB quality. Would be a shame to get a non-premium PCB for this awesome TKL. So both alternatives from Korea?

Same one used in the TGR Jane only with different silk screening, so I would imagine top of the line. Correct me if I'm wrong 27.

Offline SevenU

• Grimace is Black
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 13:38:06 »
So, are the orders that were dropped able to be picked up by anyone or only people who didn't get in on the buy?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Something, Something, blah, blah, blahbitty, blah

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #280 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 13:53:52 »
I am pumped about the Bootmapper client use. I am kinda tired of the four different ways I have to remap all of my custom boards. A familiar and user friendly GUI is a welcome surprise.

What is the status of the stabs? There are very good pcb mount stabs and very crap ones as well and I would be a little disappointed to receive my new board only to have to buy a set of nice stabs. If they do end up being meh, it would be nice to know before hand and having time to source them ourselves.

Offline wodan

« Reply #281 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 13:57:07 »
I am pumped about the Bootmapper client use. I am kinda tired of the four different ways I have to remap all of my custom boards. A familiar and user friendly GUI is a welcome surprise.

Amen man, just went through a new chamber of hell trying to program a RedScarf ... taught me an important lesson: Korean Kustom > Chinese Custom

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #282 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 13:57:57 »

What is the status of the stabs? There are very good pcb mount stabs and very crap ones as well and I would be a little disappointed to receive my new board only to have to buy a set of nice stabs. If they do end up being meh, it would be nice to know before hand and having time to source them ourselves.

Buy zeal stabs. Problem solved. /s  :p

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #283 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 14:04:59 »
Buy zeal stabs. Problem solved. /s  :p

My favorite stabs that I bought from a vendor were the gold stabs from Originative, which I will most likely pick up another set of for my Mech27

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #284 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 14:08:45 »
My favorite stabs that I bought from a vendor were the gold stabs from Originative, which I will most likely pick up another set of for my Mech27

Ou that'll be nice. I'm so excited for this board!

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #285 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 08:32:30 »

I'm using the non-gold stabs from originative, which I've heard a lot of good about.

Same one used in the TGR Jane only with different silk screening, so I would imagine top of the line. Correct me if I'm wrong 27.

Can confirm

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #286 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 16:25:24 »
Another minor question that I would love to know the answer to at least a little bit in advance to receiving the board. What kind of soft feet will be (I am assuming they are, although I guess I have no clue if that has been mentioned before) included with the kit?

Will they be rubberized feet or foam?

I prefer foam feet like the ones that have been used in Duck's kits in the past. What shape and size are the indents for the pads? In case people want to source their own alternatives.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 10:12:55 »
Another minor question that I would love to know the answer to at least a little bit in advance to receiving the board. What kind of soft feet will be (I am assuming they are, although I guess I have no clue if that has been mentioned before) included with the kit?

Will they be rubberized feet or foam?

I prefer foam feet like the ones that have been used in Duck's kits in the past. What shape and size are the indents for the pads? In case people want to source their own alternatives.

They'll be clear 1/2" diameter round bumpons.  Similar to these: https://www.amazon.com/Self-Stick-Noise-Dampening-Bumpers-12-pieces/dp/B001WAK6DS?ie=UTF8&path=%2FSelf-Stick-Noise-Dampening-Bumpers-12-pieces%2Fdp%2FB001WAK6DS%2Fref%3Dpd_bxgy_60_3&ref_=pd_bxgy_60_3&useRedirectOnSuccess=1&th=1

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 07:38:08 »
Just thought I would bump this thread and ask how production is going 27 :)

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #289 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 07:48:43 »

My parents should have received the acrylic pieces, and now I'm just waiting on everything else.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 07:59:57 »

My parents should have received the acrylic pieces, and now I'm just waiting on everything else.

Awesome to hear. The excitement is real. Can't wait to have this bad boy in hand!

Offline gaiden

« Reply #291 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 09:02:44 »
Wow very supportive parents 👍would you be able to share any photos of the materials received to keep us drooling until December? 😆😛

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 09:06:39 »
Wow very supportive parents 👍would you be able to share any photos of the materials received to keep us drooling until December? 😆😛

I'll try to extract some horrible pictures from them, but they're not exactly the most tech savvy...

Offline gaiden

« Reply #293 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 09:29:52 »
Not expecting any glamour shots but i always enjoyed GBs posting photos of bulk material ready to be sorted. Something like product porn if you will

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #294 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:19:36 »
I just want to say...
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS KEYBOARD.
That is all.

Offline JorisBoers

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 02:33:46 »
I just want to say...
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS KEYBOARD.
That is all.

YOU CAN ONLY GET SO EXCITED

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 02:50:17 »
Any status updates or additional info from 27? Is the GB still on track to ship in December?

Also I had forgotten how many people I know are in on this GB as well. I too am excited to build my Mech27, I've been planning out what I want to do with the board for a few weeks now.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #297 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 12:41:36 »
Any status updates or additional info from 27? Is the GB still on track to ship in December?

Also I had forgotten how many people I know are in on this GB as well. I too am excited to build my Mech27, I've been planning out what I want to do with the board for a few weeks now.

Still on track. I talked to the manufacturer and they're working through making them.  I'll be talking to them before anodizing so I can give a more up to date timeline then.

Offline boo

« Reply #298 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 22:11:00 »

Still on track. I talked to the manufacturer and they're working through making them.  I'll be talking to them before anodizing so I can give a more up to date timeline then.

So... I know you said no color changes but since anodizing isn't started yet, is it possible? Just want to switch bottom color from pink to silver.

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 15 November 2016, 00:02:29 »
If anyone changes their mind on this buy let me know! I wanted in but didn't have the cash at the time :-(