Author Topic: [GB] TriC 75% - Brevis  (Read 82951 times)

Offline tron

Re: [GB] TriC 75% - Brevis
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 13:44:51 »
Just sent my form. Hope I can still get a spot.

Offline Komatoz

• Click Clackity Away~
    • Komatoz Kaps
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 25 February 2017, 23:40:14 »
I REALLY wanna join this but to be honest, that [TKL red case](http://i.imgur.com/E3OClMv.jpg) catches my eye much more due to it's side design.

This is a super stupid question, but what keyboard is that? 

Is it possible to get that red case with the beehive-like design?
Reddit: /u/Komatoz

Offline Komatoz

• Click Clackity Away~
    • Komatoz Kaps
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 25 February 2017, 23:41:25 »
also, when does this GB end?

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 00:46:54 »
I REALLY wanna join this but to be honest, that [TKL red case](http://i.imgur.com/E3OClMv.jpg) catches my eye much more due to it's side design.

This is a super stupid question, but what keyboard is that? 

Is it possible to get that red case with the beehive-like design?
LD mentioned in the OP that it's the Tric 80.

Offline mniels

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 20:13:38 »

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 01:19:09 »
Any update on this LD?

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 17:26:40 »
Hey guys, been pretty inactive regarding my buys recently. Not much to report on this until now. The first batch of Brevis has arrived in TriC team's hands.

The pictures in the following album are all of the actual boards: http://imgur.com/a/s4Ryz

Quality is on par with TriC60 - Sandwich so they should be largely blemish-free.

Form to change or confirm your color choice if you'd like, now that all color options are known: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8HbtGVEbiHZ1KHpTfpqRdsf1I38tcst0taSYtpH5VeXyLBg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note that I will not be shipping until you've filled out the above form, even if your color choice remains the same, just so we're both sure you're getting the color you want.

Shipping will commence soon and I expect them to arrive around the end of the month.

Also I still need to send out refunds of $5 each for that price break. Will take care of that today - for real this time.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 March 2017, 17:33:48 by LunarisDream »

Offline bciamny

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 17:52:11 »
jeez... that green is so gorgeous i had to change case colors. :)

excited about this... do you happen to know if the plate allows for switchtop opening?

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 17:55:01 »
jeez... that green is so gorgeous i had to change case colors. :)

excited about this... do you happen to know if the plate allows for switchtop opening?

Negative, you can tell by the appearance of the switch cutouts for the plate. The board loses a lot of its cohesive appearance with holes sticking out of the side of every switch.

Offline bciamny

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 18:01:01 »
cool, thanks for letting us know :)

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 12 March 2017, 01:58:55 »
Hey guys, been pretty inactive regarding my buys recently. Not much to report on this until now. The first batch of Brevis has arrived in TriC team's hands.

The pictures in the following album are all of the actual boards: http://imgur.com/a/s4Ryz

Quality is on par with TriC60 - Sandwich so they should be largely blemish-free.

Form to change or confirm your color choice if you'd like, now that all color options are known: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8HbtGVEbiHZ1KHpTfpqRdsf1I38tcst0taSYtpH5VeXyLBg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note that I will not be shipping until you've filled out the above form, even if your color choice remains the same, just so we're both sure you're getting the color you want.

Shipping will commence soon and I expect them to arrive around the end of the month.

Also I still need to send out refunds of $5 each for that price break. Will take care of that today - for real this time.

Seems like everything is going great those look awesome!  Thank you for your timely responses :)

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 11:49:04 »
Hi there,

I submitted an order a few weeks ago under my reddit username /u/ezra818.  I tried to find the invoice yesterday but don't see it in my PayPal history, but I know that you guys did send it.  I submitted a new order yesterday with the same info (although I changed my mind on the color of the case).  I want to make sure I get in on this; if you invoice me I will pay right away.  Thanks.

Offline Komatoz

• Click Clackity Away~
    • Komatoz Kaps
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 19:16:10 »
Hye guys, I am pretty sure I submitted a form but I didnt any invoice and my name isnt on list.

Is order taking for the GB over? D:

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:32:59 »
Hi all, finally sent out the round of invoices for outstanding orders @ the 40-unit price point, and an info email along with them.

The original order form has been updated with all the colors available.

Offline tron

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 00:11:37 »
Invoice paid! Changed my color to silver so it will go with my incoming GMK Honeywell set.

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 00:14:09 »
Hi all, finally sent out the round of invoices for outstanding orders @ the 40-unit price point, and an info email along with them.

The original order form has been updated with all the colors available.
Yes! I had lost hope. Just paid the invoice and submitted colors form. Thanks LD!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline theillumedpanda

• Don't point that gun at me - I'm an unpaid intern!
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 15:45:15 »
Will there be any leftovers and if so are you going to sell them to the community?

Offline Petch

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 06:35:39 »
Still available to ordeR? What layouts are supported? Iso, split backspace, etc?

Offline aidany

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 12:02:20 »
Sent my form in. Loving the layout especially. Will check the list to see if I appear there. Assuming this GB is still open! :)

Offline mniels

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 06 April 2017, 20:12:48 »
Yeah, I am confused....are orders still open?

Offline tron

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 10:19:43 »
Can we get a status update for this group buy? Are we still waiting for invoices to be paid before shipping begins?

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:21:01 »
Hey Lunaris, an update would be greatly appreciated. Just want to know where things stand for those of us who have paid, and those who asked if the buy is still open?

Offline richard912

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 22:52:40 »
Keen to know if one is still able to get in on a unit for this beauty

Offline astonlau

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 03:15:16 »
Form filled one month ago. Is there any updates? Is it ready to ship?

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 10:48:09 »
I too am curious whether this is still open for orders?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 22:13:50 »
Hey guys, checking in with a brief update. We've gone off-schedule. These were supposed to arrive before mid-April, but there are some delays on TriC team's end for shipping these out. I'm urging them to hasten the process (since production is finished). Unsure what's taking them so long to ship - it's been two weeks.

Orders are still open but will not be processed (invoiced) until I have further news on the status of the current shipment.

Offline jacky

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 23:23:07 »
nice, Shipping to UK $35?

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #77 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 23:26:09 »
Hey guys, checking in with a brief update. We've gone off-schedule. These were supposed to arrive before mid-April, but there are some delays on TriC team's end for shipping these out. I'm urging them to hasten the process (since production is finished). Unsure what's taking them so long to ship - it's been two weeks.

Orders are still open but will not be processed (invoiced) until I have further news on the status of the current shipment.
Thanks for the update. 

What is going on at Holly OOPS that is making them take so long to ship? Is it possible they aren't really done with production and are just stalling? Have they given you any estimate on shipping?

Offline richard912

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 00:20:04 »

Form submitted

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 06:33:06 »
Thanks for the update. 

What is going on at Holly OOPS that is making them take so long to ship? Is it possible they aren't really done with production and are just stalling? Have they given you any estimate on shipping?

Got a reply today. Production is finished... for the most part. There were 16 kits in batch one that were supposed to be gray but ended up being silver (undyed). They're being sent back for reano and I was sent a msg about this, but totally forgot and thought I was kept in the dark. The lack of updates is on me regardless.

Production for the first batch is finished though. I've urged them to send out what they can at the moment and worry about the rest later rather than waiting and consolidating them into one shipment.

166415-0166417-1

Aye, same rate to most destinations worldwide regardless of number unless you're in SE Asia, in which case it would be significantly cheaper.

Offline jKaw

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 10:20:52 »
Thanks for the update. 

Got a reply today. Production is finished... for the most part. There were 16 kits in batch one that were supposed to be gray but ended up being silver (undyed). They're being sent back for reano and I was sent a msg about this, but totally forgot and thought I was kept in the dark. The lack of updates is on me regardless.

Production for the first batch is finished though. I've urged them to send out what they can at the moment and worry about the rest later rather than waiting and consolidating them into one shipment.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Aye, same rate to most destinations worldwide regardless of number unless you're in SE Asia, in which case it would be significantly cheaper.

Can't wait to have it in my hands. Thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fluxrez

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 22:59:07 »
I'll step away from my mailbox now and give it more time!   :cool:

Offline richard912

« Reply #82 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 23:56:54 »
Invoice received and paid.

Offline aidany

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 12:35:12 »
I paid my invoice on April 4th but it still does not show as paid in the spreadsheet. :/

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 15:30:17 »
Slow though it has been, there is some progress.

First batch should go out from TriC to the reshipper in the next few days. Hopefully. :|

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 15:55:43 »
Does the reshipper send to us, or to you and then you send to us?

Offline fluxrez

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 18:07:06 »
OMG, I think I can see mine in that picture (due to color combo) and it makes me happy.

Offline jKaw

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 11:50:00 »
I think I see mine, but I'm order 14, and I got the typical grey with black Plate. So maybe I'm not there. I hope though I need a new build to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 13:52:43 »
Does the reshipper send to us, or to you and then you send to us?

TriC -> reshipper -> you guys.

Ironically, it would've likely taken less time if it went from TriC -> me -> reshipper -> you guys. I was hoping to save time and additional transit costs with the above method, and because TriC is physically located closer to the reshipper than I am.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 10:58:03 »
Okay, I've a small batch of keyboards at the reshipper along with a definite word on what's going on:

The parts that are black or gray had to be sent back to be redone. According to the most recent word, they are "almost done". The kits that do not have black/gray are at the reshipper, and I've submitted for a couple of them to be sent out. Once they arrive safely, I will arrange for the remainder of what's ready to be shipped out to you all.

The order list is here and the "Tracking number" column is the one to keep an eye out on.

Thanks guys! And sorry again that this is taking so long.

Offline odd

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 02:48:11 »
I got mine today which was really unexpected. Mine is all black does that mean it should not have been sent to me? From my eyes it looks flawless. I'll admit I was a bit worried at how it was packaged vs what I saw of the TriC 60 but all in all it looked like it survived the trip once I got it out of the packaging. Planning on building it up this weekend once i figure out which switches I want to use.

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #91 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 10:52:12 »
Starting to see pics of these on reddit. Lunaris, can you tell us when we can expect the rest to ship?

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #92 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 12:44:26 »
Starting to see pics of these on reddit. Lunaris, can you tell us when we can expect the rest to ship?

I came to ask the exact same question

Offline davisthegreat

• 3DKeebs
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 16:19:08 »
This came out great, gonna order a black on black now

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 23:29:31 »
Lunaris, can you help us out? When will we see the rest shipped?

Offline opuswild

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 09:46:00 »
Hi there - I'm new here and looking to get my first DIY keyboard and am interested in this kit.

Is this still available?  And if so, what is the turnaround time like from purchase to shipping?

Appreciate any info! :)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 12:50:34 »
Hi there - I'm new here and looking to get my first DIY keyboard and am interested in this kit.

Is this still available?  And if so, what is the turnaround time like from purchase to shipping?

Group buys are generally unavailable once orders are closed. Your best bet is to start posting, and buy one from the classifieds when they're all shipped.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Cotay

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 13:40:48 »

Group buys are generally unavailable once orders are closed. Your best bet is to start posting, and buy one from the classifieds when they're all shipped.

It is still being listed as an active buy in the *** LIST OF CURRENTLY RUNNING COMMUNITY AND VENDOR GROUP BUYS *** thread. Also, the order form is also still active and orders have been placed as late as April 22. The general GB pattern of closing down the order form has not happened here.  I completely understand why opuswild asked the question and a more definitive answer should be given by LD.

Offline opuswild

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 18:06:44 »

It is still being listed as an active buy in the *** LIST OF CURRENTLY RUNNING COMMUNITY AND VENDOR GROUP BUYS *** thread. Also, the order form is also still active and orders have been placed as late as April 22. The general GB pattern of closing down the order form has not happened here.  I completely understand why opuswild asked the question and a more definitive answer should be given by LD.

That's exactly why I asked, thanks Cotay - hoping it's still running but I understand that it may be closed (even though the order form is still up)  :)

Puddsy, I appreciate the tip - I'll take a look there too!

Offline Cotay

« Reply #99 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 04:00:59 »

That's exactly why I asked, thanks Cotay - hoping it's still running but I understand that it may be closed (even though the order form is still up)  :)

Puddsy, I appreciate the tip - I'll take a look there too!

I'd be interested in it also. I love my Tric 60s.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 June 2017, 04:03:03 by Cotay »