Author Topic: [GB] FJELL (Closed for Orders)  (Read 207168 times)

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
Re: [GB] FJELL
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 14:45:37 »
Last chance to enter now! Tomorrow morning Norwegian time, I will plan on closing the raffle.
How many people to this point?
It has been slow around these last days, so still hovering around 200  :)

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 14:47:34 »
Last chance to enter now! Tomorrow morning Norwegian time, I will plan on closing the raffle.
I'm glad my chances of at least not become worse ;)

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #152 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 14:52:44 »
So around what time in us you will be sending out emails?
I cant wait for it anymore lol

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 16:51:49 »

Truly surprised  :o , thought there would be at least 400+ signing up for this.

Where are the fanatics wanting something unique, the ones who fantasize about having the most PERFECT 60% case in front of them to praise and worship?

Geekhack has surprised me here, thought this place attracted the hardcore instead of fence sitters waiting to see what happens next.........

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #154 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 17:27:58 »
Is it possible to change colors on our entry after the fact?  Had a change of heart after some recent releases...

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #155 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 17:35:22 »

Where are the fanatics wanting something unique, the ones who fantasize about having the most PERFECT 60% case in front of them to praise and worship?

Geekhack has surprised me here, thought this place attracted the hardcore instead of fence sitters waiting to see what happens next.........

Personally, I'm waiting until round two (hopefully there is one) Since I just bought a TX-1800 and this don't have the funds atm

Offline Jedi

« Reply #156 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 17:55:07 »

Screw them Elrick. Let GH go back to its roots as the elitist club that it is.  I commend Leandren for all the hard work he did. Good for us that there are not 2000 in the raffle. Their time will come when these lucky 50 owners show what an amazing keyboard this is.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #157 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 18:02:54 »
Is it possible to change colors on our entry after the fact?  Had a change of heart after some recent releases...

Yes, it will be possible to change afterwards.

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #158 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 18:26:35 »

Have to remember all the highly expensive stuff that just dropped also. Not everyone has pockets deep enough for everything, and there's also more coming down the pipe very soon, been a spoiled 2017 so far so people really have to choose what they want and can't grab it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #159 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 18:51:18 »
Last chance people!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #160 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 19:14:26 »

On the bright side, this just gives everyone else who did join a better chance of winning.  :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #161 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 19:22:39 »
Screw them Elrick. Let GH go back to its roots as the elitist club that it is.  I commend Leandren for all the hard work he did. Good for us that there are not 2000 in the raffle. Their time will come when these lucky 50 owners show what an amazing keyboard this is.

Yeah maybe it should go back to it's essential roots and appeal only to the fanatics, since they are the ones to encourage new developments and quality keyboards.

The 50 that are picked by the OP will be in a league of their own, they will no longer reside at the bottom of the Geekhack food-chain but hover way above all of us mortals who dream about owning something unique as this.

Suspect this will be the smaller sized case to worship via Google pictures forever more because that will be the only time for the rest of us to ever view it.  Already extremely jealous of the 50 honoured to own one of these delights because you will not be an ordinary Geekhacker anymore - you've been upgraded in every sense of the word  8) .

Offline E3E

« Reply #162 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 19:34:32 »

Man, I thought 200+ was stunning in itself. You were expecting double? :P

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #163 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 19:44:11 »

On the bright side, this just gives everyone else who did join a better chance of winning.  :thumb:

True  :thumb:
I don't want to wait for round 2. More than 200 means less than 25% of winning. It's pretty low.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:02:12 »
Man, I thought 200+ was stunning in itself. You were expecting double? :p

Too f#cking right.

You've got to dive in here like Frank, when you dive down the Thunder Gun Express  ;D .  Take no prisoners and enjoy the immense pain that it brings if you miss out on this venture.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:03:45 by Elrick »

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #165 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:07:36 »

ramabae m65 around 500+ responese, anyway less people = more chance of winning

Offline E3E

« Reply #166 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:14:13 »

Responses or form submissions? Either way, that is the full package, right? PCB and plate and the case itself. I can understand why the draw would be less for just a case. Though the m65 is very unique and different. Not my cup of tea, personally, but very inspired and original. 65% fever is upon us.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #167 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:15:03 »

Why restrict the pleasure of winning over the losers who denied themselves the chance of owning this unique case.

That's the problem with plebeians who think they know better when it comes to owning something like this  8) .

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #168 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:20:35 »
Responses or form submissions? Either way, that is the full package, right? PCB and plate and the case itself. I can understand why the draw would be less for just a case.

This case is what 60% Perfection is all about.  Going for anything else is like going for second best, so why deny yourself this opportunity to own something that will catapult a plain 60 percent keyboard into super stardom, when it's sheaved into this casing?

Go for broke than settling for bits and pieces of some other design, just not worth considering anything else here.

Offline E3E

« Reply #169 on: Sat, 14 January 2017, 21:21:47 »
Responses or form submissions? Either way, that is the full package, right? PCB and plate and the case itself. I can understand why the draw would be less for just a case.

This case is what 60% Perfection is all about.  Going for anything else is like going for second best, so why deny yourself this opportunity to own something that will catapult a plain 60 percent keyboard into super stardom, when it's sheaved into this casing?

Go for broke than settling for bits and pieces of some other design, just not worth considering anything else here.

:thumb:

I certainly agree. It's a fantastic case.

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #170 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 07:14:42 »
I won :eek: HYPE IS GETTING REAL ;D

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #171 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 07:16:15 »
Dang, didn't read properly and went for another weight insert  :-[ In the unlikely case that I actually win something is it possible to modify the order?
Yes it will be possible to modify the order.
;)

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #172 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 07:47:11 »
I won :eek: HYPE IS GETTING REAL ;D
It seems that in this round I had no luck( hopefully in the next round remain blue color

Offline Jumie

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 07:55:28 »
Oh.. how do we know the results?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #174 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 08:08:48 »
If you won you should have gotten an email

Offline sems

« Reply #175 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 08:47:53 »
Did LeandreN finished sending invoices?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #176 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:14:16 »
He didn't send out invoices yet, just a notification that you won a spot when it's ready. The proposed timeline is in the first post

Offline Jedi

« Reply #177 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:26:35 »
Congrats lucky winners. I will see you all back for round 2.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #178 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:31:46 »
Congrats to all the winners!

However, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if R2 will come at a good time; If February/March, X60 will have wrapped up by then and that means that if xondat sticks to the timeline, the T60 should be out by then, either in a GB or ready availability. Pretty much the same deal - hi profile, brass weight, tray mount, just without the bezels. Apparently $200 too, and should be the same dimensions as X60, meaning relatively thick bezels compared to the FMJ's "thin" affair.

I really like Fjell, but am a bit bummed because of the above.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #179 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:37:58 »
Congrats to all the winners!

However, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if R2 will come at a good time; If February/March, X60 will have wrapped up by then and that means that if xondat sticks to the timeline, the T60 should be out by then, either in a GB or ready availability. Pretty much the same deal - hi profile, brass weight, tray mount, just without the bezels. Apparently $200 too, and should be the same dimensions as X60, meaning relatively thick bezels compared to the FMJ's "thin" affair.

I really like Fjell, but am a bit bummed because of the above.

The T60 will be fantastic. It's simple and clean.

However, this is a completely different product though, the design is very different.

This case also has a lot, included an amount of shipping cost embedded into the price.

T60 is an alternative, not a replacement, so if you like it better, feel free to buy it. It's probably going to be a great quality product.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:55:06 »
I actually won a raffle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline E3E

« Reply #181 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:07:33 »
Ayyy!!! My dreams won't be memes!

Offline Ball-o-tron

« Reply #182 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:08:23 »
Ridiculously jealous

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #183 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:12:44 »
 :'( Congrats everyone! I didn't make the cut, but maybe round 2 hopefully.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #184 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:15:00 »
Congrats to the winners, looking forward to some snazzy pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #185 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:30:17 »
T60 is an alternative, not a replacement, so if you like it better, feel free to buy it. It's probably going to be a great quality product.
Got a link handy? Just curious to see it.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline sems

« Reply #186 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:34:08 »
Another raffle, no win. Congrats guys!

Offline poolside

« Reply #187 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:39:52 »

Here you go: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82653.0 or http://noxary.co/projects

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 10:41:00 »

Here you go: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82653.0 or http://noxary.co/projects
Thank you.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline jKaw

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 11:00:53 »
Oh my! I actually got a confirmation email! Can't wait! Thankfully I was able to pick up a set of PuLSE since I joined this community only last September. Looking forward to the Really Blue.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 11:07:12 »
Have all the notifications gone out already? Hopefully can get in on R2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 11:48:47 »
Hello, thanks for your support!

All the messages has gone out, however, there will probably be a few dropping out, so I have the complete list here. Don't give up yet.

I hope to make these group buys larger in the future, just making sure I can handle this and the quality can be where I want it to be.

Please check your mails that you put in the form, check spam folders and everything.

LeandreN

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 12:08:07 »
Turning off the waterworks long enough to congratulate you lucky mugs who drew in.

Curse all the rotten deeds I did in my youth that have borne me with buzzards luck in raffles.

Look forward to seeing the colors chosen and builds made with these beauties. Great work, LeandreN, these are stellar.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #193 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 12:43:34 »
Don't forget to confirm you want the case still by replying to the email you receive! :D

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #194 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 12:51:38 »
:(

Offline Jedi

« Reply #195 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 14:05:32 »
Checks spam folder...

Goes back to rehab

Offline kaeeeede

« Reply #196 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 14:25:24 »
I'm excited to get the chance to get into this buy! At first I wasn't planning to do another 60% but I happened into a nice PCB and figured this would be just the right case to match it. It was going to be a FJELL or a Revo MX HHKB case, and thankfully I got into the first choice!

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 14:28:39 »
Don't forget to confirm you want the case still by replying to the email you receive! :D
Thanks! Please email me yes.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #198 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 14:30:50 »
Will there be a 'top-mount' version (plate mounted to case like the X60) in the future?
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 14:33:51 »
Will there be a 'top-mount' version (plate mounted to case like the X60) in the future?
Something I have been wanting to do yes.