Author Topic: [GB] DSA LightCycle (again) - Shipping 100% complete  (Read 121128 times)

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
[GB] DSA LightCycle (again) - Shipping 100% complete
« on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 11:47:55 »
Hello Geekhackers,

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be launching the new LightCycle full set group buy on March 1st 2017. The kit is locked in and there won't be any changes.

It will be $160 per set and available either with MX or Alps stems.

Order here https://thevankeyboards.com/products/lightcycle-keycap-set

I am running this set close to the line and am only collecting less than $4 per set for myself. The MOQ for each stem is 50.

I will take orders for 17 days (group buy ends on March 17th)

Sincerely,

TheVanMan

size guide

The compatibility/international kit will be available as well for $110 and has an moq of 50 as well

compat size guide
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 August 2017, 21:12:57 by evangs »

Offline oatmicro

Re: [IC] DSA LightCycle (again)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:01:15 »
Yeeeaahhh I will go for Alps  :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:04:57 »
I'd be so in for the Alps set

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:33:06 »
I'd be so in for the Alps set

Yeeeaahhh I will go for Alps  :thumb:

thanks for the support!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:34:21 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 December 2020, 16:11:48 by Unforgivable »

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:43:32 »
Hello Geekhackers,

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be launching the new LightCycle full set group buy on March 1st 2017. The kit is locked in and there won't be any changes.

It will be $160 per set and available either with MX or Alps stems.

I am running this set close to the line and am only collecting less than $4 per set for myself. The MOQ for each stem is 50.

I will take orders for 17 days (group buy ends on March 17th)

Sincerely,

TheVanMan

Show Image

Yaaaas! Thanks Evan!

I can't tell but are there enough 1.50's for Winkeyless? I don't mind having to buy separate 7u spacebars. Great job, as always!

here is the size guide http://imgur.com/a/g2ANz

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:49:16 »
Might just buy one of each.   It I'm def in for alps

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 12:49:45 »
Might just buy one of each.   It I'm def in for alps

thank you!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 13:14:01 »
Alps and I'm in.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 13:18:50 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 14:22:11 »
I just bought a 10 piece set of 1x1 DSA blanks from PMK to test out on Matias Clicky switches.  Going to make sure these feel delicious before I commit to both alps AND mx :)

I'll try to write up my findings in a week or so.  Do you think doubleshot will come out any thicker than their PBT blanks?  I'll have to account for that, so it won't be a perfect 1 to 1 comparison.

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 14:24:59 »
Yes absolutely in for mx

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 14:40:51 »
going out for you guys, gonna run the compat set as well. see op for updated details.

Offline zslane

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 14:43:54 »
I just bought a 10 piece set of 1x1 DSA blanks from PMK to test out on Matias Clicky switches.  Going to make sure these feel delicious before I commit to both alps AND mx :)

I'll try to write up my findings in a week or so.  Do you think doubleshot will come out any thicker than their PBT blanks?  I'll have to account for that, so it won't be a perfect 1 to 1 comparison.

Thicker? No. But the plastic from the first shot does add a little bit to its overall mass.

Offline jal

• I can't believe it's not gravy!
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 15:07:20 »
Now I have a conundrum. A nice one, but still.

I have Lightcycle from the MD drop. I didn't get the board then; can't quite remember what I was thinking, but I did get the caps, thinking that I would end up with a Van at some point.

And I did go in for one of those uberclassy nickel-finish beasts. But before that, I also went in for the Roadkit.

So now, for a truly swank (or at least matching) setup, I suppose I should sell someone the MD drop kit and order this, so numpad keys are available.

Or is there a chance that a numpad kit might be available some day?

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 15:41:55 »
Now I have a conundrum. A nice one, but still.

I have Lightcycle from the MD drop. I didn't get the board then; can't quite remember what I was thinking, but I did get the caps, thinking that I would end up with a Van at some point.

And I did go in for one of those uberclassy nickel-finish beasts. But before that, I also went in for the Roadkit.

So now, for a truly swank (or at least matching) setup, I suppose I should sell someone the MD drop kit and order this, so numpad keys are available.

Or is there a chance that a numpad kit might be available some day?
I would say to sell the MD set and get this one, I would also recommend waiting until the order for this is placed with SP. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure this doesn't fail and I have accurate quotes this time around and all that, but I would feel awful if you sold your set and didn't get this one.

Offline jal

• I can't believe it's not gravy!
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 16:54:56 »
I would say to sell the MD set and get this one, I would also recommend waiting until the order for this is placed with SP. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure this doesn't fail and I have accurate quotes this time around and all that, but I would feel awful if you sold your set and didn't get this one.

Thanks, Evan. That will likely be the plan.

And I'll preemptively assert that any sales that may or may not occur resulting from this conversation are my own fault. I'd feel awful if you ended up feeling awful for giving me advice.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 17:08:12 »
going out for you guys, gonna run the compat set as well. see op for updated details.

You know the respect I have for you and your work and how I feel about this set, Evan. Thank you for bringing it back, I'll do my best to try and get an order in when the time comes, best of luck.

Offline dante

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 17:58:59 »
evangs,

I have questions/requests regarding the Alps set:

1. Can you tell me what lubricant would be safe to put on the keycap stems?  I hear these DSA caps run extra tight and even seen pictures of broken stems.  If possible can you show on your Youtube channel where to apply the lube and how much?

2. I don't know what the correct terminology is but there is supposed to be extra "crap" that needs to be removed with an exacto knife on the stem.  Do you (or anyone) have pictures of what exactly needs to be cut from the stem?

3. Because of #1 are DSA caps "happier" on Vintage Alps stems vs. Matias?  From reading archives it looks like the Matias stems are a bit tighter.

Any help/advice you can give would be extremely appreciated.  This will easily be the most expensive set I've ever considered purchasing and want to give the stems the best chance at a long life.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 20:59:23 »

You know the respect I have for you and your work and how I feel about this set, Evan. Thank you for bringing it back, I'll do my best to try and get an order in when the time comes, best of luck.

thanks, that means a lot :)

Thanks, Evan. That will likely be the plan.

And I'll preemptively assert that any sales that may or may not occur resulting from this conversation are my own fault. I'd feel awful if you ended up feeling awful for giving me advice.

evangs,

I have questions/requests regarding the Alps set:

1. Can you tell me what lubricant would be safe to put on the keycap stems?  I hear these DSA caps run extra tight and even seen pictures of broken stems.  If possible can you show on your Youtube channel where to apply the lube and how much?

2. I don't know what the correct terminology is but there is supposed to be extra "crap" that needs to be removed with an exacto knife on the stem.  Do you (or anyone) have pictures of what exactly needs to be cut from the stem?

3. Because of #1 are DSA caps "happier" on Vintage Alps stems vs. Matias?  From reading archives it looks like the Matias stems are a bit tighter.

Any help/advice you can give would be extremely appreciated.  This will easily be the most expensive set I've ever considered purchasing and want to give the stems the best chance at a long life.

I don't know about a lubricant, never heard of doing that.

I think someone had mentioned trimming the corners down on the stem to make it fit more loosely.

I've heard that they are tight on both matias and old alps.

my recommendation would be to just go very slowly with them, don't try to yank them right off. I may have better advice when I get some of the alps minivan sets and can actually take a look at them myself.

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 01:09:04 »
I am definitely in for 1 Alps set  :thumb: I am happy to see you bring this set back evan.Thanks a lot  :p
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 10:07:40 »
I am definitely in for 1 Alps set  :thumb: I am happy to see you bring this set back evan.Thanks a lot  :p
awesome :D I am very excited to see this set made!

Offline dante

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 10:20:23 »
nm.  ^_^;  I came back down to Earth.

You see?  I am evolving at a geometric glacial rate.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 11:22:03 by dante »

Offline zslane

« Reply #23 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 12:20:45 »
I would be cautious about lubing the stem mounts. Yes, Matias mounts make it a bear to remove keycaps (I always fear I'm going to pull the switch out because I have to pull with so much force), but once installed, keycaps tend to be a bit wobbly, especially keys wider than 1.5u. The Caps Lock key on my KPB V60 mini wobbles like a weeble! Putting lube onto the stems might make every keycap wobble and sway in very unpleasant ways.

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 12:46:01 »
I would be cautious about lubing the stem mounts. Yes, Matias mounts make it a bear to remove keycaps (I always fear I'm going to pull the switch out because I have to pull with so much force), but once installed, keycaps tend to be a bit wobbly, especially keys wider than 1.5u. The Caps Lock key on my KPB V60 mini wobbles like a weeble! Putting lube onto the stems might make every keycap wobble and sway in very unpleasant ways.
I'm pretty sure that as is the case with MX-style switches, the wobble caused by the gap between the slider and the housing and not by the gap between the keycap and the slider.

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 12:53:34 »

I have the Alpine Winter set, which is an Alps set also made by SP. There isn't "extra" material. It's just that the Alps stems that come out of SP's molds fit really tightly in Matias switches. If you never plan to remove the caps once installed, you will not have to shave the corners. If you want to be able to remove the caps without risking damage to the caps or switches, you should shave the corners of the stems prior to installing the caps. All you have to do is take a blade and run it along the corners of the stem a few times so the corners become a bit "rounded".

Removing material from the corners will allow the caps to be installed and removed more easily. The degree of ease depends on how much you shave off the stems. Be wary though, if you shave off too much, the caps can come off quite easily. None of my caps will fall off if I flip my board upside down, but for better or worse, some of them can be removed with very little effort. It's possible that some might say they aren't tight enough, so just a word of caution.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 12:55:28 by eksuen »

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:04:09 »

I have the Alpine Winter set, which is an Alps set also made by SP. There isn't "extra" material. It's just that the Alps stems that come out of SP's molds fit really tightly in Matias switches. If you never plan to remove the caps once installed, you will not have to shave the corners. If you want to be able to remove the caps without risking damage to the caps or switches, you should shave the corners of the stems prior to installing the caps. All you have to do is take a blade and run it along the corners of the stem a few times so the corners become a bit "rounded".

Show Image

Removing material from the corners will allow the caps to be installed and removed more easily. The degree of ease depends on how much you shave off the stems. Be wary though, if you shave off too much, the caps can come off quite easily. None of my caps will fall off if I flip my board upside down, but for better or worse, some of them can be removed with very little effort. It's possible that some might say they aren't tight enough, so just a word of caution.

You could use the tape trick if the caps ever get to loose. Place a small piece of regular tape on the switch, and press the cap over it. It should provide a thick enough cushion to keep the cap snugly on there. I use this method for poorly made artisan stems :P .

Offline zslane

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:10:28 »
I'm pretty sure that as is the case with MX-style switches, the wobble caused by the gap between the slider and the housing and not by the gap between the keycap and the slider.

Ah, okay. Good to know.

Offline eksuen

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:12:15 »

Show Image

You could use the tape trick if the caps ever get to loose. Place a small piece of regular tape on the switch, and press the cap over it. It should provide a thick enough cushion to keep the cap snugly on there. I use this method for poorly made artisan stems :P .

True. I haven't tried that with Matias switches though - only Cherry. It'll probably work just as well. I don't think any of my caps are too loose, but I figured I'd put that out there before someone shaves off more than they'd like and blames me for not disclosing that information.

Offline zslane

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:35:08 »
If you want to be able to remove the caps without risking damage to the caps or switches, you should shave the corners of the stems prior to installing the caps.

For shame!

Seriously though, thank you for the tip, but I honestly don't know why anyone would put a glorious set like LightCycle DSA on an Alps board and then ever take them off. I mean, its not like there is a better keycap set out there to replace them with. And given how rare it is that anyone designs a DSA set and runs the GB with Alps mounts as an option, the chances that any other DSA set--much less a better one--will come along seems virtually nil.

I am confident that LightCycle DSA will be on my KPB V60 mini for life. Y'all who plan to put them on with the prospect that you might take them off are batsh*t crazy if you ask me...  :p

Offline sems

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:53:04 »
If massdrop is cheaper, why don't we take advantage of this situation?

Dasher GB was so cheap!

Offline eksuen

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 13:54:33 »
If you want to be able to remove the caps without risking damage to the caps or switches, you should shave the corners of the stems prior to installing the caps.

For shame!

Seriously though, thank you for the tip, but I honestly don't know why anyone would put a glorious set like LightCycle DSA on an Alps board and then ever take them off. I mean, its not like there is a better keycap set out there to replace them with. And given how rare it is that anyone designs a DSA set and runs the GB with Alps mounts as an option, the chances that any other DSA set--much less a better one--will come along seems virtually nil.

I am confident that LightCycle DSA will be on my KPB V60 mini for life. Y'all who plan to put them on with the prospect that you might take them off are batsh*t crazy if you ask me...  :p

At the very least, I think people should shave the corners of the caps around screw mounts so they can remove caps to access screws in the event they want to swap the case.

Offline zslane

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 14:31:15 »
A fair point!

Unfortunately for me, I don't think my KPB V60 mini keyboard is compatible with any third party case. There really needs to be a standard established for that...

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 14:43:19 »
A fair point!

Unfortunately for me, I don't think my KPB V60 mini keyboard is compatible with any third party case. There really needs to be a standard established for that...

Actually... you CAN put it in any standard 60% case.  However, it only screws in on the sides and by the space bar, so you will need to put some support under it for those without built in support (which is most cases).  I used some craft foam and stacked it up between the switch rows on the back.  BUT! the TEX cases with the raised grooves don't even need that.  The board fits like a glove. 

Like this one: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1618

Fits perfectly.  The usb connection is almost incompatible, but works.

It also fits well in the Pok3r cases because they also have built in support, and not just standoffs.

The challenge, and where you need to add your own support, is in the cases like the royal glam or these Chinese cases:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Customized-KC60-Full-Set-Aluminum-Case-Programmable-PCB-Steel-Plate-Switches-LED-For-60-Standard-Layout/429151_32620290856.html

Like I said, if you just put some material for support between the switch rows, you'll be fine.  I had my v60 Matias Click in the Royal Glam for several months and it worked well.  I do like the simplicity of the stock case though.  And it would look nice with light cycle.

To be doubly sure (if that's a word), I'll but mine in a Pok3r case and take some photos tonight.  I'll post back here later.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 14:46:55 by reececonrad »

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 14:51:17 »
In for an MX set!

Offline dante

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 14:52:34 »
I honestly don't know why anyone would put a glorious set like LightCycle DSA on an Alps board and then ever take them off.

In the past year there have been many reports of chattering Matias switches.  It's not just Matias brand boards that have it as it's on the KBParadise as well.  Some have suggested updating the firmware but I haven't found any confirmation that it works.

That's the biggest reason for worrying about taking off keycaps.  I could give **** all about pulling switches - it's the caps I worry about.

I'm also way too OCD to mess around with shaving keycaps. :(

Offline dante

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 15:19:24 »
Let me post an addendum to my previous response:

I suppose to avoid chattering one could substitute a NOS or "rebuilt" vintage Alps switch.  But still, the potential for chatter is there.

I guess one could also type on said keyboard for 3-6 months to break it in and make sure the switches are solid before swapping caps.

Offline zslane

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 16:03:53 »
A fair point!

Actually... you CAN put it in any standard 60% case.  However, it only screws in on the sides and by the space bar, so you will need to put some support under it for those without built in support (which is most cases).  I used some craft foam and stacked it up between the switch rows on the back.  BUT! the TEX cases with the raised grooves don't even need that.  The board fits like a glove. 

Like this one: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1618

It also fits well in the Pok3r cases because they also have built in support, and not just standoffs.

The challenge, and where you need to add your own support, is in the cases like the royal glam or these Chinese cases:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Customized-KC60-Full-Set-Aluminum-Case-Programmable-PCB-Steel-Plate-Switches-LED-For-60-Standard-Layout/429151_32620290856.html

Like I said, if you just put some material for support between the switch rows, you'll be fine.  I had my v60 Matias Click in the Royal Glam for several months and it worked well.  I do like the simplicity of the stock case though.  And it would look nice with light cycle.

To be doubly sure (if that's a word), I'll but mine in a Pok3r case and take some photos tonight.  I'll post back here later.

I wanted to put my V60 mini into a Lambo case, but photos of the KBP board showed that there weren't enough holes in the right places to secure it to the case.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 16:51:45 »
A fair point!

I wanted to put my V60 mini into a Lambo case, but photos of the KBP board showed that there weren't enough holes in the right places to secure it to the case.

V60 lines up with 3 holes.  As you know, the other 2 in the center of the board are special mountings, unique to the V60.

Here's where they line up (Lambo case):
157951-0

I'm not positive if that case gives enough cutout/clearance for the dip switches.  It looks like it would work, though.   

Offline zslane

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 17:15:13 »
But there aren't the necessary holes drilled into the PCB (or plate?) to make all three of those holes usable without modifying the V60 mini, right?

Offline eksuen

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 17:55:36 »
But there aren't the necessary holes drilled into the PCB (or plate?) to make all three of those holes usable without modifying the V60 mini, right?

Depends on when your V60 MTS was manufactured. According to this Facebook post by KBP, the new V60 MTS can fit Poker-style cases. https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBParadise/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1313550418670428

Offline zslane

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 18:04:59 »
I see!

Well I bought mine in Fall of 2016 so surely mine has the three holes and should fit the Lambo, though it may need some standoffs or something, right?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 20:08:59 »
I see!

Well I bought mine in Fall of 2016 so surely mine has the three holes and should fit the Lambo, though it may need some standoffs or something, right?

Made this just for you, zslane :)

http://imgur.com/a/e06jG

Enjoy!

I'll add, it is very solid.  No movement or flex whatsoever in that case.  However, that's because the Pok3r case has an edge around the top of the case for the PCB to sit on.  So do Tex cases.  The problem I had was with my royal glam just being a hollow rectangle (I even had to add standoffs and chisel out the dip switch hole... don't get me started on that damn purchase!  $100 and 4 hours of detail work later and now it's nice).  So, when you would press on the number row or backspace, the board would flex down a bit.  The foam solved that issue. 

I'm pretty positive the Lambo has a supporting edge around the top, so no worries there.  Man, light cycle in a black lambo case.... that's hot.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 20:14:43 by reececonrad »

Offline zslane

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 12:27:36 »
Thanks for those photos.

When I look at the bottom of my Pok3r, there are no exposed holes at all and only 4 DIP switches. Why is there an exposed hole near the bottom pad on yours and 6 DIP switches?
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 January 2017, 12:30:22 by zslane »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 16:20:22 »
Thanks for those photos.

When I look at the bottom of my Pok3r, there are no exposed holes at all and only 4 DIP switches. Why is there an exposed hole near the bottom pad on yours and 6 DIP switches?

Oh, are you referring to the first two pics?  That is the KPB V60 case.  So, I took it OUT of the v60 case and put it IN to the pok3r case.  I updated the image captions to better explain.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 January 2017, 16:23:47 by reececonrad »

Offline zslane

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 16:42:04 »
Could you provide a photo of the V60 mini in the Pok3r case, but viewed from the bottom? I'm curious what the 6-DIP switch block looks like given the small size of the window provided on the Pok3r case.

Offline gandroider

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 18:26:26 »
Will this support 1800 and 75% layout? As a Dolch-themed fans, I will surely join if so.

Thanks

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 00:54:54 »
Will this support 1800 and 75% layout? As a Dolch-themed fans, I will surely join if so.

Thanks

yes it will

Offline TomBodet

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 07:34:28 »
Woohooo!

MX plz

ETA: Ok I got over excited and had to reply first then read...  From the look of that size guide do fill out an ErgoDox I'm going to need the compat set as well due to all those 125 keys, not 150.  So first time around it was going to be $160 for it all and I was covered, now to be covered it's $270?    ugh.  novelty/cool factor quickly losing ground to cost.  Can't justify that.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2017, 07:43:23 by TomBodet »

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 12:55:56 »
Woohooo!

MX plz

ETA: Ok I got over excited and had to reply first then read...  From the look of that size guide do fill out an ErgoDox I'm going to need the compat set as well due to all those 125 keys, not 150.  So first time around it was going to be $160 for it all and I was covered, now to be covered it's $270?    ugh.  novelty/cool factor quickly losing ground to cost.  Can't justify that.

I totally understand. I wasn't planning on running with these prices, but people kept asking.