Author Topic: [GB]GMK Dolch(Fill in the form for address changes)  (Read 204724 times)

Offline pheneto

• LOVE TKL, CP
Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(Added Forum Kits)
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 02:06:35 »
GOOD CHOICE~!!
Complete payment.
TX84SE, TX84, TX1800V2, TXCP, LZ-IRON, UNICORN LEGEND, LIGHTSAVER3

Offline Prelim

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 08:10:27 »
paid here! ;)
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 12:30:10 »
Paid here as well! Man the keyset release rate has been astounding recently...

Offline Weiss

• Impulse buying at its finest
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 20:31:45 »
Just checking, last day to pay is the 24th yes?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 21:04:22 »
Just checking, last day to pay is the 24th yes?

For now, yes...it all depend on the progress. :P

Offline palindrome

« Reply #255 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 00:01:44 »
Paid.  Can't wait to receive this.

OG KBC Poker X (Brown)     Leopold FC660M (Brown)

Offline USER9127

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 08:42:26 »
I know this is past closing, but it states 188/200. Does that mean it will continue till the limit is reached? Is this GB still open?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:20:35 »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for those who have paid so far.  :thumb:

I need to say sorry because I think I just screw up by Paypal Fees. Since the total number of paid invoices reach 100, I thought it might be a good time to start doing some calculation and get ready for GMK invoices, then I realize the amount I received are lesser than I thought.  The amount range as small as HKD 2(±USD 0.30) to ±HKD 25($3.30)

After some calculation, I think the Paypal fees charges on me is 4.4% instead of 3.9%.

(I use 4.1% in my invoice base on this calculation: 1/(1-0.039)=1.041
So to get the exact amount I need, I actually need to set the fees to: 1/(1-0.044)=1.046
)

For now, I am currently around HKD1000(±$130.00) short.  :-X

I will start to modify unpaid invoices to the newer rate, and still thinking on how to get the shortage cover for now.

For those who has already paid, I will collect the different along with the shipping when the caps arrived.

I am really sorry for this to happen, if you would like a refund I can understand, just shoot me a PM for this.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:23:39 by kekkon »

Offline mindxthinker

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:23:16 »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for those who have paid so far.  :thumb:

I need to say sorry because I think I just screw up by Paypal Fees. Since the total number of paid invoices reach 100, I thought it might be a good time to start doing some calculation and get ready for GMK invoices, then only I realize the amount I received are lesser than I thought.  The amount range as small as HKD 2(±USD 0.30) to ±HKD 25($3.30)

After some calculation, I think the Paypal fees charges on me is 4.4% instead of 3.9%.

(I use 4.1% in my invoice base on this calculation: 1/(1-0.039)=1.041
So to get the exact amount I need, I actually need to set the fees to: 1/(1-0.044)=1.046
)

Show Image

For now, I am currently around HKD1000(±$130.00) short.  :-X

I will start to modify unpaid invoices to the newer rate, and still thinking on how to get the shortage cover for now.

For those who has already paid, I will collect the different along with the shipping when the caps arrived.

I am really sorry for this to happen, if you would like a refund I can understand, just shoot me a PM for this.

No worries bro~~
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:24:53 by mindxthinker »

Offline kekkon

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:24:17 »
I know this is past closing, but it states 188/200. Does that mean it will continue till the limit is reached? Is this GB still open?

Nope, it just mean the no. pass the MOQ 150, we are still open for orders.

** I started to modify 4 invoices...and there are 60 more to go...at this point, I think I am going to give up modifying the rest of it and decide to collect them afterwards... :-X
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:25:55 by kekkon »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:25:05 »
The original invoice doesn't include shipping charges?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:27:52 »

The shipping will only be charge after we get the keys.

No worries bro~~

Thanks bro.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:29:34 »

The shipping will only be charge after we get the keys.

No worries bro~~

Thanks bro.

Ah, okay. Well, you can just add the extra fee to mine when you invoice for shipping.

Offline gandroider

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 21:01:54 »
Hi kekkon,

I still haven't received my invoice. Please re-check your PP and kindly invoice me as I've mentioned on Sunday by PM.

Thank you.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #265 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 21:35:05 »
Hi kekkon,

I still haven't received my invoice. Please re-check your PP and kindly invoice me as I've mentioned on Sunday by PM.

Thank you.

Resend, I think I misread the "-" and "." in between your email address. :-X

Offline toasters09

« Reply #266 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 22:25:17 »
Since the GB is closed, would CMYW not reach MOQ because I was reading the forum and you said it needs around 130-140 but right now we only have 80 (from the spreadsheet) so would the GB for that not happen?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 04:23:54 »
Since the GB is closed, would CMYW not reach MOQ because I was reading the forum and you said it needs around 130-140 but right now we only have 80 (from the spreadsheet) so would the GB for that not happen?

Aside from GH, we also have gathered orders from China. x-CMYW is now ±143 sets total orders, we'll only know the exact figure after the due date to see how many actually paid for them.

I also edit the GB Timeline to proper one which reflect the current situation, since we just start the invoicing progress, I am going to extend the GB and payment stage to next week. Hopefully this can help them to recover their pocket.  :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2017, 04:30:03 by kekkon »

Offline ash152152

« Reply #268 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 05:49:42 »
does this set fit my WhiteFox keyboard?
sorry for noob question because this is my first to buy a keyset.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 05:53:49 »

I think most of the keys fit~

Credit to matt3o for the picture.

Offline airs

« Reply #270 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 12:21:19 »
Paid!
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 12:35:43 »

If you post an image of your particular layout I can verify it for you. WF has more than one layout.

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #272 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 13:47:35 »
Will pay tonight when I get to home!

Offline Hanni

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:00:27 »
OP PM'd

Offline ash152152

« Reply #274 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:11:00 »

If you post an image of your particular layout I can verify it for you. WF has more than one layout.

The one I have is Aria layout

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #275 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 00:57:26 »

Show Image

All the keys required to populate the Aria layout are included in the base set; but, the Page Up and Page Down profiles in the Aria are not standard. It takes row 3 and 4 respectively, while the standard are row 1 and 2. The 1800 style, included in the add on set, are 2 and 3. Thus, non of them fit the Aria. I think no set has them in the proper profile to fit the Aria. Maybe some one may enlighten us on a set that carries such keys, if there is any.

Offline codedisorg

« Reply #276 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 01:14:41 »

Show Image

All the keys required to populate the Aria layout are included in the base set; but, the Page Up and Page Down profiles in the Aria are not standard. It takes row 3 and 4 respectively, while the standard are row 1 and 2. The 1800 style, included in the add on set, are 2 and 3. Thus, non of them fit the Aria. I think no set has them in the proper profile to fit the Aria. Maybe some one may enlighten us on a set that carries such keys, if there is any.

Originative's sets tend to have that since it's also on the TADA. Skeletor, Keyboard & Co., & Sky Dolch v2 have it for sure. Unsure if GMK Originative has it. Could dig out my tray but I'm lazy. I remapped the right column on mine to ~, pg up, pg dn, and fn which is much much more common.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 01:36:52 »

Show Image

Originative's sets tend to have that since it's also on the TADA. Skeletor, Keyboard & Co., & Sky Dolch v2 have it for sure. Unsure if GMK Originative has it. Could dig out my tray but I'm lazy. I remapped the right column on mine to ~, pg up, pg dn, and fn which is much much more common.

Agree with you that the WhiteFox layout on that column is quite non-layout: how does the WhiteFox handle the Fn key on these layouts by the way?

For 75% it's also usually R2 PgUp, R3 PgDn. And on a 60%, the key right to the 1.75u R_Shift is usually a Fn key.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline codedisorg

« Reply #278 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 10:03:23 »

Show Image

Agree with you that the WhiteFox layout on that column is quite non-layout: how does the WhiteFox handle the Fn key on these layouts by the way?

For 75% it's also usually R2 PgUp, R3 PgDn. And on a 60%, the key right to the 1.75u R_Shift is usually a Fn key.

I never used my default caps but I know it comes with a 1u R4 Fn. My guess is that the default layouts are a single layer. If you want more, you can configure them and it is up to you where you place the key.

Offline kekkon

Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(Invoicing...)
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 04:52:44 »
I have remove the forum kits form since I think it won't happen base on the response rate.

In the mean time I will get contact with GMK to get 2 forum keys without additional charges, if we can place order with MOQ 150 for 3 kits(Base, AddOn and Color).

Offline Jumie

« Reply #280 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 05:26:41 »
What about x-cmyw? Are they gonna make it?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 06:07:26 »
Attack GMK sent you an invoice for $1,320.42 HKD
Due on receipt

What the? LOL. Can you e-mail me? bmilcs@yahoo.com

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline kekkon

« Reply #282 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 06:13:21 »
Due on receipt

You can still pay the invoice.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #283 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 06:14:13 »

They are now 120/150, and with around 30 invoice not yet paid..We'll find some way to make it tip since it's already 120.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #284 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 07:08:12 »
Due on receipt

I had the same reaction when I saw the invoice formatted with a US dollar sign and in HKD, but it's roughly $170 USD /w conversion.

Offline mindxthinker

« Reply #285 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 08:47:49 »

They are now 120/150, and with around 30 invoice not yet paid..We'll find some way to make it tip since it's already 120.

Kekkon, I would love to help and buy 2 sets of x-CMYW. But I already paid for base and other kits...is it possible to send me additional inovice? or should I make new order for x-CMYW?

Offline iArson

[GB]GMK Dolch(Invoicing...)
« Reply #286 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 10:21:44 »
Whoops app didn't update. If more need to be purchased I might be able to buy extra.

Offline kiettv12

« Reply #287 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 11:37:47 »
is the group buy still open? i see period is 24 march
will you ship to vietnam? estimate cost high though ?
and estimate shipping to usa ? i will be on a tour to usa in the summer not sure when though

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 11:44:01 »
and estimate shipping to usa ? i will be on a tour to usa in the summer not sure when though

You should contact Kekkon, he is a very approachable individual that is willing to help.

Regarding shipping you should consider that ETA will depend on a lot of issues beyond the control of the GB leader, so expecting him to actually be able to synchronize the delivery with you travel schedule is just too insane. Instead, you shall provide an address where the package can be surely delivered at any time and where you can pick it up, at your convenience.

Offline kiettv12

« Reply #289 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 13:21:18 »

You should contact Kekkon, he is a very approachable individual that is willing to help.

Regarding shipping you should consider that ETA will depend on a lot of issues beyond the control of the GB leader, so expecting him to actually be able to synchronize the delivery with you travel schedule is just too insane. Instead, you shall provide an address where the package can be surely delivered at any time and where you can pick it up, at your convenience.

I will be in the us for atleast 4 5 months its more like a business trip, i have family in us or vietnam 2 address can be use even im not in the country, i want save some $ for duck viper v3

Offline mindxthinker

« Reply #290 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 13:24:07 »

I will be in the us for atleast 4 5 months its more like a business trip, i have family in us or vietnam 2 address can be use even im not in the country, i want save some $ for duck viper v3

You have to wait 2 years for duck viper v3...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 13:24:46 »

That´s another thing! "Tour: a journey for pleasure in which several different places are visited."

Offline kiettv12

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 13:26:46 »

That´s another thing! "Tour: a journey for pleasure in which several different places are visited."

Thank you for correcting me i not good at english
But i will be vsiting someplace in us not for fun though

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 18:01:35 »

Thank you for correcting me i not good at english
But i will be vsiting someplace in us not for fun though

Your English is good, I was not correcting you, just clarifying the reason for my remark.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #294 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 20:45:02 »
Hi everyone, we are very close to the final stage, I've update the latest order no at the front page.

With the current situation, I think I am gonna stop dragging the GB to the end of the week, instead, I will bring the dateline earlier to this Wednesday, which is March 22.

If you have problem paying the invoice before this date, please PM me and I will reserve the spot for you, else the invoice will be cancel.

Thanks for the support and make this happen.  :thumb:

**The x-CMYW will tip.

***I have sent a reminder to all unpaid invoices, if you don't feel like joining anymore, please cancel it.

« Last Edit: Sun, 19 March 2017, 20:58:58 by kekkon »

Offline Jumie

Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(End March 22)
« Reply #295 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 20:49:04 »
Naiiis... thanks for making it happen kekkon..

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 03:20:25 »

Offline gandroider

« Reply #297 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 07:02:20 »
Hi kekkon, just paid the invoice.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #298 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 07:07:26 »
Kekkon, PM sent. My invoice isn't right.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline gt1989

« Reply #299 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 09:26:06 »
Kekkon, PM sent. My invoice isn't right.
Same thing with mine.