Author Topic: [GB]GMK Dolch(Fill in the form for address changes)  (Read 204700 times)

Offline need

Re: [GB]GMK Dolch, Dolch AddOn & x-CMYW
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:39:03 »
I know chances is slim, but is it there any way to add a 2u blanck? That would at least make this kit usable on a Planck and Minila.

I support this idea.
By the way, isn't Minila's space bar 3u?

It's the 2u shift key that minila is severely lacking, it's basically non existent...so I think a blanck one would make a good compromise. Planck users can also benefit from it.

enjoypbt makes 3u spacebars in cherry profile, so spacebar is not a problem. Shift key is.

Offline airs

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 14:45:52 »
kekkon, can you add x-CMYW kit and MG1 Space bars to my order please? After adding those I should have all kits in my order, correct?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline kekstee

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:10:10 »
The addon kit is exactly what I need for my Dolch :)

Offline lolitslunchbox

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 02:50:20 »
Thanks for doing this  :thumb:

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 07:55:08 »
No bar on the numpad 5?

Offline gojira54

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 13:34:39 »
In for an add on pack =]

Offline kekkon

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:10:57 »
$20-$30 shipping is a bit excessive, otherwise I would consider this GB, great choices ;)

This is because of the trays.  :-X

Me and my friend as still discussing if we should allowed people to OPT for old zip-lock bag packing so the shipping cost will be lower, but then if there are scratches, they can't get replaced.

I know chances is slim, but is it there any way to add a 2u blanck? That would at least make this kit usable on a Planck and Minila.

I think this is a good suggestion, I will ask for a new quote together with Forum Logo Keys.

The Windows Diamond logo is doubleshot or pad printed?

Double Shot.

kekkon, can you add x-CMYW kit and MG1 Space bars to my order please? After adding those I should have all kits in my order, correct?

Yeap.
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:12:41 by kekkon »

Offline kekkon

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:20:46 »
Cyan(TU2) space bars is actually leftover from my previous GB(Dolch Reborn) and only have 50sets available.

We are currently  at around 60(GH+China), so those who order late will not get them, unless we reach 150sets for this GB(which is unlikely) then only we will place order with GMK again.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:29:55 »
If I filled out the form from the IC thread do I need to fill out the one from this thread to order, or am I good? Just wanna make sure..

Offline kekkon

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:31:27 »
If I filled out the form from the IC thread do I need to fill out the one from this thread to order, or am I good? Just wanna make sure..

You are good, it is the same form.

Offline need

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:33:36 »
Oh my god... so those Cyan space bars has been sold out already ?

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:35:39 »

You are good, it is the same form.

Hey Kekkon, sent you a message concerning my missing keycaps, could you please update me?  :(

Offline lolitslunchbox

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 22:26:11 »
Cyan(TU2) space bars is actually leftover from my previous GB(Dolch Reborn) and only have 50sets available.

We are currently  at around 60(GH+China), so those who order late will not get them, unless we reach 150sets for this GB(which is unlikely) then only we will place order with GMK again.

Is there any way to find out if we are within the 50, if we already submitted the form.

Offline Jumie

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 00:01:53 »
Re-filled for changes.You'll only take the latest placement right?

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 02:45:20 »
Maybe a dumb question... I filled out the form many days ago but haven't received a confirmation, am i still all set? Just want to make sure I don't miss yet another Dolch set. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline kekkon

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 05:11:55 »
I have update the 2nd post with order information, please check your order information: goo.gl/uR8YMe

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #66 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 05:18:03 »
Awesome! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 10:46:04 »
Hey kekkon, I just want to clarify one thing. The base modifiers is N9 instead of CR because IvanDolch base modifiers were N9 right?

I was hoping to get a Dolch AddOn for my OG WoB set (for hhkb layout), but now I realize that the colors might conflict.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #68 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:25:27 »
I have update the 2nd post with order information, please check your order information: goo.gl/uR8YMe

Hey Kekkon, sorry to bug you again but could you please reply to my message concerning the missing keycaps? You told me you'd get back to me on Saturday.  :(

Offline poolside

« Reply #69 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:36:57 »
Hi everyone, I am away last week for Chinese New Year. I will start compile the order later.  :thumb:

Which 1u R3 keycap will be used for ISO to the left of Enter? The mockup has a tilde/backslash keycap in that location, but I assume this is a mistake.

The ISO keys is the same with IBM XT iso. :)

Oh, so you borrowed the idea from ideus (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=86412.msg2328404#msg2328404). This makes sense now.

However, if one puts the ISO kit on a board, which keycap will then replace the R1 tilde/backtick? The picture in ideus' post shows a "x" keycap. There are no other 1u R1 alpha-colored caps in the set or add-ons which fit though. The R1 pipe/backtick from the HHKB add-on kit could certainly be used but it would "conflict" with the R4 pipe/backslash from the ISO add-on kit. Plus, these two duplicates would be pretty close on the left side of the keyboard.

If so, do you have any suggestion?

** Updated the main post with new rendering.

If one can use the ISO XT layout on a non-programmable off-the-shelf board, that's fine.

Otherwise, instead of the R3 tilde/backtick, I would suggest another pipe/backslash cap to support US-International. This layout actually has two of these keys. effectiveduck and Originative did this with their recent WoB keyset. GMK SoWaRe also has two pipe/backslash caps for ISO. Blanks could be an option too.

Offline soilheart

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 13:09:18 »
Hi everyone, I am away last week for Chinese New Year. I will start compile the order later.  :thumb:

Which 1u R3 keycap will be used for ISO to the left of Enter? The mockup has a tilde/backslash keycap in that location, but I assume this is a mistake.

Oh, so you borrowed the idea from ideus (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=86412.msg2328404#msg2328404). This makes sense now.

However, if one puts the ISO kit on a board, which keycap will then replace the R1 tilde/backtick? The picture in ideus' post shows a "x" keycap. There are no other 1u R1 alpha-colored caps in the set or add-ons which fit though. The R1 pipe/backtick from the HHKB add-on kit could certainly be used but it would "conflict" with the R4 pipe/backslash from the ISO add-on kit. Plus, these two duplicates would be pretty close on the left side of the keyboard.

If so, do you have any suggestion?

** Updated the main post with new rendering.

If one can use the ISO XT layout on a non-programmable off-the-shelf board, that's fine.

Otherwise, instead of the R3 tilde/backtick, I would suggest another pipe/backslash cap to support US-International. This layout actually has two of these keys. effectiveduck and Originative did this with their recent WoB keyset. GMK SoWaRe also has two pipe/backslash caps for ISO. Blanks could be an option too.

Yeah, even though neither is correct for Swedish layout I'd prefer the R3 ISO Key to be \| as it's basically a replacement for the R2 \| on an ANSI keyboard. (I would prefer a <>| key for the R2, but I feel like there's more UK ISO users around than NORDE, so I won't argue for that).
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline menuhin

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 14:05:18 »
1. Just spotted that the 2 'Fn' keys are unnecessarily repeated: in the base-kit and in the Add-on set.

2. Perhaps the two diamond keys on the Add-on set can be 1.5u to resemble better the meta keys of the HHKB.

Otherwise, one has to use the 1.5u Alt keys or 1.5u Ctrl keys for the HHKB layout.

I'm not an ISO layout user but out of curiosity have dug up some ISO layouts:

More
ANSI (for comparison)

ISO UK

ISO German

ISO Swedish

ISO Greek

For reference:
UK international kit for Round 6 (by 7bit)

DE/DK/NO/SE international kit for Round 6 (by 7bit)

HHKB support

A previous run of SkiDATA+
It actually has 65%/75% support and 1800 support. But it only has 1 HHKB control key, lacking the stepped HHKB control key option, and doesn't have the 1.5 meta keys for the HHKB layout either.
On the other hand, its ISO support was perhaps quite well examined and it has other goodies such as 1u backspace and a few LED key caps etc.

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 20:33:32 by menuhin »
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline gojira54

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 10:42:51 »
>1. Just spotted that the 2 'Fn' keys on the Add-on set are redundant.

The Fn keys are the only reason I'm buying the add on kit...

Offline menuhin

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 10:54:09 »
>1. Just spotted that the 2 'Fn' keys on the Add-on set are redundant.

The Fn keys are the only reason I'm buying the add on kit...

I see, but they are present on the base kit as well.
Kekkon please think about replacing those 2 'Fn' keys in the base kit with something nice, as seen in the reference post (e.g. GB of GMK SkiDATA+) above.

Edit: But it doesn't make sense not to include those 2 'Fn' keys in the base-kit. It may be nice if those can be supplied as an additional kit for the few buyers. For those who are getting both the Base kit and the Add-on kit, it doesn't hurt to have 2 extra redundant 'Fn' keys (R3 1.25u and R4 1u), despite being a bit wasteful.

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 13:40:50 by menuhin »
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:03:49 »
1. Just spotted that the 2 'Fn' keys on the Add-on set are redundant.

2. Perhaps the two diamond keys on the Add-on set can be 1.5u to resemble better the meta keys of the HHKB.
Show Image

Otherwise, one has to use the 1.5u Alt keys or 1.5u Ctrl keys for the HHKB layout.

I'm not an ISO layout user but out of curiosity have dug up some ISO layouts:

More
ANSI (for comparison)
Show Image

ISO UK
Show Image

ISO German
Show Image

ISO Swedish
Show Image

ISO Greek
Show Image

For reference:
UK international kit for Round 6 (by 7bit)
Show Image

DE/DK/NO/SE international kit for Round 6 (by 7bit)
Show Image

HHKB support
Show Image

A previous run of SkiDATA+
Doesn't have 1800 support or 65%/75% support and only has 1 HHKB control key, lacking the stepped HHKB control key option, doesn't have the 1.5 meta keys for the HHKB layout either.
On the other hand, its ISO support was perhaps quite well examined.
Show Image

Show Image

<> Near the left shift is the way to go

Offline kekkon

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 20:22:16 »
I guess I will use the 9009 ISO keys for this.  :))

I am still waiting for reply regarding the forum keys.

The MOQ now is sitting near 100 for Base, 80 for AddOn.

And for the invoicing, me and my friend found an alternative, which could bring the conversation rate down and in the result, a cheaper price. I will update this when we come out with a result, hopefully this will work.  ;D

Offline kekkon

« Reply #76 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 20:23:45 »
Hey kekkon, I just want to clarify one thing. The base modifiers is N9 instead of CR because IvanDolch base modifiers were N9 right?

I was hoping to get a Dolch AddOn for my OG WoB set (for hhkb layout), but now I realize that the colors might conflict.

Dolch has always been N9, dark grey. It won't match OG WoB, if you want an hhkb layout you can consider the Wob Icon Mod by zenny, which has some ready stock. :)

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 21:03:48 »

Dolch has always been N9, dark grey. It won't match OG WoB, if you want an hhkb layout you can consider the Wob Icon Mod by zenny, which has some ready stock. :)

I have the icon mod set, I just like the style of backspace on your kit way more than the one in the icon mods kit (It looks like the og backspace keys) My last hope is to try and get one from GMK Originative

Offline menuhin

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 21:42:07 »
I just found out that at $145 (spacebars included), the previous GroupBuy of GMK SKIDATA+ (in October 2015) was able to manage to have a main set that supports 1800 layout, HHKB layout, and 65%/75%. The current setting of this run of GMK Dolch will require $141.3 (Base kit $99 + Add-on kit $37 + Spacebar $5.3) and this combined purchase, for first time Dolch buyers like me, will result in 2 repeated 'Fn' keys. And I am not sure of GMK's price increase since 2015, it seems that there can be a few more keys (see GMK SKIDATA+ GroupBuy), for example the R1 1u backspace key (which is also present in the Groupbuy of GMK HADapter kit at DT) and some LED key caps.
kekkon's inclusion of 1u modifiers of the bottom row, on the other hand, are some really nice additions.

kekkon has previous experience of GMK groupbuys, for example GMK UNIQEY-Blue, GMK DolchReborn, and the handling of GMK 9009. On the other hand, the previous runs of some GMK kits (such as GMK SKIDATA+) managed to have good layout support with a relatively small set. It is not easy to divide the Dolch set to please all people: 1) the first time Dolch set buyers, 2) those bought Ivan's run of GMK Dolch, and 3) those who has Dolch keyboards (this is only a smaller group comparatively).
Perhaps there can be some slight relocation of keys in the division of GMK Dolch set into the base kit and the Add-on kit.

More

More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Mykii22

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 22:48:20 »
Great price! in for a set

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 06:32:56 »

Show Image

those keys are perfect

Offline Applet

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 10:02:51 »
I'm in for the addons, maybe the base as well, if I can afford it  ;D

Offline autobot

« Reply #82 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 15:52:08 »
Placed my order! My first Geekhack Group Buy! ;D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB]GMK Dolch & x-CMYW
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 23:12:28 »

This should be standard. The XT ISO is the only actually compatible layout to use an ANSI set along with an ISO Enter. Well done.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB]GMK Dolch & x-CMYW
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 23:20:17 »

This should be standard. The XT ISO is the only actually compatible layout to use an ANSI set along with an ISO Enter. Well done.

Edit: is the XT layout going to be finally kept? I just want to double check it before ordering.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 07:39:46 »
Hi everyone,

It seems the GH and DT keys can be used, and I have draft a quick kits for it. Any feed backs are appreaciated.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 08:02:00 »
Hi everyone,

It seems the GH and DT keys can be used, and I have draft a quick kits for it. Any feed backs are appreaciated.

Show Image

not sure of what looks better, but isn't geekhack generally used lowercase?

geek
hack

GEEK
HACK

GH (big standard font)

GH (small font, like function key)

geek (top printed)
hack (front printed)

geekhack (in a 1.25 R4 key) nice one!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 08:09:25 »
Hi everyone,

Show Image

not sure of what looks better, but isn't geekhack generally used lowercase?

geek
hack

GEEK
HACK

GH (big standard font)

GH (small font, like function key)

geek (top printed)
hack (front printed)

geekhack (in a 1.25 R4 key) nice one!

Yeah, it's either all caps or all lower case.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 08:29:13 »
Examples of DT:

More

More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 08:41:12 »

Show Image

And for the invoicing, me and my friend found an alternative, which could bring the conversation rate down and in the result, a cheaper price. I will update this when we come out with a result, hopefully this will work.  ;D

These keys belong to the German layout and their legends are redundant with ANSI's keys #3, ,< and .>, how they are suppose to be useful along with an ANSI layout? The Kekkon's proposed keys are compatible with an ANSI set as they provide the symbols to use an ISO Enter without loosing any legend on the keyboard.

The German layout requires many more keys to be completed, including the entire top number row, the symbol keys and the accented special letters, so how having two keys may do any good to an ANSI set? I know that they have been traditionally included in contemporary sets, but that does not make them any more useful.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 08:45:52 by ideus »

Offline menuhin

« Reply #90 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:03:56 »
I agree with you ideus.
I don't know where poolside is coming from, but his concern with a redundant Tilde key on the layout.
However, when such a setting is used on a 60%, and the R1 Tilde is replaced by the Esc key, it is just perfect. It is, however, not yet the UK ISO layout, and definitely not the DE / SE / DK / NO etc layout. Instead, I think a good addition can be the R1 1u Backspace key.

Which a proper international set, it is not possible to please users of all other languages.

Show Image

These keys belong to the German layout and their legends are redundant with ANSI's keys #3, ,< and .>, how they are suppose to be useful along with an ANSI layout? The Kekkon's proposed keys are compatible with an ANSI set as they provide the symbols to use an ISO Enter without loosing any legend on the keyboard.

The German layout requires many more keys to be completed, including the entire top number row, the symbol keys and the accented special letters, so how having two keys may do any good to an ANSI set? I know that they have been traditionally included in contemporary sets, but that does not make them any more useful.

Poolside, what do you think? The original arrangement fits the rest of the ANSI and the R1 Tilde can be replaced by the Esc key in a 60% setting.

However, if one puts the ISO kit on a board, which keycap will then replace the R1 tilde/backslash? The picture in ideus' post shows a "x" keycap. There are no other 1u R1 alpha-colored caps in the set or add-ons which fit though. The R1 pipe/backslash from the HHKB add-on kit could certainly be used but it would "conflict" with the R4 pipe/backslash from the ISO add-on kit. Plus, these two duplicates would be pretty close on the left side of the keyboard.
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:19:44 »
It is important to differentiate between features: First, the set offers ISO-Enter-Compatibility, second, the set could offer International-Support. They are different things.

ISO-Enter-Compatibility could be provided with the two proposed keys (R4 \| and R3 `~) providing flexibility for using an ISO Enter along with the set, at the minimum cost, with no redundant legends. A possible addition would be an R3 \| key, for those that want to use an standard 2.25u left shift and that will keep the R1 `~; along with an ISO Enter.

International-Support is a different animal and it does not seem that providing such support is within the scope of the set. In any case, it will require more keys and the cost of the main set would increase, or additional child sets should be added.

The UK layout is the closest one to ANSI and it could be provided with as few as six keys, or even with alternate side printed legeds (That I think are not aesthetic at all). Any other layout will require far more keys. The best option would be the recent proposed combined set by Wodam's.

Edit: I will provide a few pictures and some additional details tonight, for all to join the conversation on these two options. The OP is very willing to listen to us.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:25:59 by ideus »

Offline need

« Reply #92 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:49:41 »
Examples of DT:

Show Image

Show Image

More
Show Image

This one please!

Offline poolside

« Reply #93 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 19:01:49 »
More

US-International on physical ANSI + ISO Enter might work too. I am using this right now.

How to use the XT ISO layout with a modern computer? (honest question)
I could not find XT ISO in the input settings of my Windows machine. I don't know what is possible with Unix-like boxes, though.

I agree with you ideus.
I don't know where poolside is coming from, but his concern with a redundant Tilde key on the layout.
However, when such a setting is used on a 60%, and the R1 Tilde is replaced by the Esc key, it is just perfect. It is, however, not yet the UK ISO layout, and definitely not the DE / SE / DK / NO etc layout. Instead, I think a good addition can be the R1 1u Backspace key.

Which a proper international set, it is not possible to please users of all other languages.

More

Show Image

Poolside, what do you think? The original arrangement fits the rest of the ANSI and the R1 Tilde can be replaced by the Esc key in a 60% setting.

More

However, if one puts the ISO kit on a board, which keycap will then replace the R1 tilde/backslash? The picture in ideus' post shows a "x" keycap. There are no other 1u R1 alpha-colored caps in the set or add-ons which fit though. The R1 pipe/backslash from the HHKB add-on kit could certainly be used but it would "conflict" with the R4 pipe/backslash from the ISO add-on kit. Plus, these two duplicates would be pretty close on the left side of the keyboard.

I also agree about the German R4 <>| and R3 '# caps being redundant when using the ISO Enter + short Shift on top of ANSI.

On 60% boards, the XT ISO kit might be fine with no redundant legends. For bigger keyboards, however, you can keep with the usual R1 `~ from ANSI or use the R1 \| from the HHKB add-on instead. Whichever the choice, you get redundant `~ or \| legends. This, assuming you want to keep the alpha/mods color scheme separation consistent.

US-International on ANSI with ISO Enter + short Shift gets you two \| keycaps (R4 next to the short Shift and R3 next to Enter) as well, but these are both useful as the right char gets printed when you press them. With XT ISO on a TKL or full-size board, what is printed when you hit the leftmost R1 key of the numrow?

ISO-Enter-Compatibility could be provided with the two proposed keys (R4 \| and R3 `~) providing flexibility for using an ISO Enter along with the set, at the minimum cost, with no redundant legends.

Wouldn't the R1 `~ be redundant with the R3 `~?

The UK layout is the closest one to ANSI and it could be provided with as few as six keys, or even with alternate side printed legeds (That I think are not aesthetic at all).

Alternate "international" side prints are the reason why I did not join GMK SoWaRe and did not get the GMK Dolch Reborn base set.

Offline raigedeg

« Reply #94 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 07:16:10 »
fixing up my order, pls delete my previous one. thanks! addon looks cool!

Offline kekkon

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 06:38:54 »
Hey everyone!

Was travelling last weekend, so am no able to reply to this thread.

The font/image that I will be using is as below, while the image I post up there is for color reference only...sorry for the confusion.

Offline longtran1568

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 07:58:16 »
Hi kekkon,

Could you modify my form please? I only need the Color kit now, my original form was: Dolch Icon, CC spacebar and Color kit.

I filled the form at work and now that I am home I realize I just need the color kit. Thanks.

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 22:48:24 »
Hey everyone!

Was travelling last weekend, so am no able to reply to this thread.

The font/image that I will be using is as below, while the image I post up there is for color reference only...sorry for the confusion.

Show Image

Show Image

Great, look forward to these GH keycaps.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 02:31:48 »
I will update the order spreadsheet tonight together with keys changes at the sets.  :thumb:

Offline menuhin

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 05:09:58 »
hi Kekkon, I PM-ed you about adding the (TU2) cyan spacebar.
Please help me to add that to my order if you haven't done it yet.
Thanks!

p.s. Please think about some alternative key caps offer for us who are getting both the base and the addon kit, so that we can have the extra 2 Fn keys replaced by some other keys. ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 February 2017, 07:23:28 by menuhin »
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT