Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 764226 times)

Offline gaunt

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 05:35:54 »
No chance rose gold will be re-considered as an option? I really like the Exent, but I'm not sold on the silver option (it looks a bit dull and industrial in the picture, imho).

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 05:54:35 »
No chance rose gold will be re-considered as an option? I really like the Exent, but I'm not sold on the silver option (it looks a bit dull and industrial in the picture, imho).

I agree about the picture of the silver board, but I'm guessing it's because four of the five pictures are edited versions of the original, where the color has been altered.  I think the black is the original, and the other four are edited.  Maybe starting with black makes all of the other colors a little less vibrant?

I don't know, but I'm guessing silver will be closer to what we typically see in "silver" on other boards.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #202 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 08:25:35 »

I agree about the picture of the silver board, but I'm guessing it's because four of the five pictures are edited versions of the original, where the color has been altered.  I think the black is the original, and the other four are edited.  Maybe starting with black makes all of the other colors a little less vibrant?

I don't know, but I'm guessing silver will be closer to what we typically see in "silver" on other boards.
They are meant to be a little more matte/dull than the conventional silver anodise we see.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 08:31:05 »
Matte of the KMAC2 style?
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #204 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 08:46:53 »
Matte of the KMAC2 style?
kmac2 isn't really that matte. More LZ Iron kinda matte.

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #205 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 09:05:29 »

I was banking on rose gold for the EXENT, myself, since it was initially going to have that option and I committed to Hydro Blue instead of Rose Gold when I submitted my M65-A form (back when it was still a raffle instead of an open GB). Figured I'd get my rose gold fix with the EXENT to make up for it.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 10:35:16 »
I was banking on rose gold for the EXENT, myself, since it was initially going to have that option and I committed to Hydro Blue instead of Rose Gold when I submitted my M65-A form (back when it was still a raffle instead of an open GB). Figured I'd get my rose gold fix with the EXENT to make up for it.

Oh no! Guess it's too late to edit your M65-A order? That really sucks.

Offline Slash Emperor

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:03:35 »

Oh no! Guess it's too late to edit your M65-A order? That really sucks.

I don't want to give up the Hydro Blue. I initially did want to put in for two M65-As because I really wanted Hydro Blue and Rose Gold, but since it was back the the slots were limited and it was a raffle, it'd be real lousy of me to do that, so I picked just Hydro Blue for my submission. After the GB opened up to everyone, I decided to just keep it at 1 M65-A and get two EXENTs (black+rose gold), since I like the EXENT's design better and the sheer amount of collaboration on it made it worth getting two boards for me.

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #208 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:34:07 »
I'm really interested in getting into this group buy, however as this would be my first custom keyboard GB if I commit, I have the following questions:

• If I order this keyboard with certain switches, say the MOD M which isn't that well known yet, how easy would it be to change them to something else if I don't like them or they break? Is it just a matter of desoldering them and soldering in different switches?
  • Regarding the bottom case type options, do they affect the underside lighting at all? Or can I only get underside lighting if I choose the sandblasted poly-carbonate option over the aluminum ones?
  • Also what's the difference between the standard and screw-in stabilizers and which ones should I get?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:37:15 by PoisonHeadcrab »

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:42:21 »
I'm really interested in getting into this group buy, however as this would be my first custom keyboard GB if I commit, I have the following questions:

• If I order this keyboard with certain switches, say the MOD M which isn't that well known yet, how easy would it be to change them to something else if I don't like them or they break? Is it just a matter of desoldering them and soldering in different switches?
  • Regarding the bottom case type options, do they affect the underside lighting at all? Or can I only get underside lighting if I choose the sandblasted poly-carbonate option over the aluminum ones?
  • Also what's the difference between the standard and screw-in stabilizers and which ones should I get?

Light does not shine through aluminum and I'm not sure whether I will like the poly bottom, so I ordered both.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #210 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:54:35 »

• Should be that simple, yep. If you're paranoid (like me) you might want to pick up and extra PCB with your order. I've heard nothing but good things about MOD switches though (aside from them not being as smooth as Zealios), so I wouldn't be too worried about them failing on you unless you get a dud.
  • I think MaNiFeX has you covered on this question.
  • Screw-in stabilizers are rock solid, but sometimes a little flexibility is actually good for stabilizers. From what I've read the preference is usually:

Lubed, clipped, and otherwise modded stabilizers > screw-in stabilizers > standard stabilizers with nothing done to them.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:56:13 by Traveler »

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #211 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 13:32:32 »
Is there a way to review an already submitted order? I am considering pre-ordering a second board, but want to know, and can't remember, some of the options I chose the first time around

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #212 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 13:37:27 »
So the Exent is an aluminum keyboard, right? Excepting the polycarb base-plate thing. Is it machined aluminum?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #213 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 13:49:28 »
So the Exent is an aluminum keyboard, right? Excepting the polycarb base-plate thing. Is it machined aluminum?
yes
yes

Offline Slash Emperor

« Reply #214 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 14:03:40 »
Is there a way to review an already submitted order? I am considering pre-ordering a second board, but want to know, and can't remember, some of the options I chose the first time around

Maybe try PMing juahenza?

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 15:09:50 »
yes
yes

Okay good. Wanted to make sure it wasn't cast. Def gonna join now.

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #216 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:32:12 »
Just resubmitted my order, decided on grey instead of black.

Any chance we can get a teaser of the PCB, or more of the keycaps?  :-*

« Reply #217 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:40:00 »
Just got refunded for a playing card project on Kickstarter for near $400, I have no excuse not to get a second one now so I can have Black AND Grey...

Offline Saiph

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:42:01 »
Just got refunded for a playing card project on Kickstarter for near $400, I have no excuse not to get a second one now so I can have Black AND Grey...
What was it? Just wondering what would cost 400

« Reply #219 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:47:02 »
What was it? Just wondering what would cost 400

This project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1722808047/legal-tender-currency-inspired-playing-cards for the two legacy editions for each deck. I have been heavily collecting playing cards for years, this designer is one of the best in the community, but I am trying to move away from that collection

Offline Saiph

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:50:04 »

This project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1722808047/legal-tender-currency-inspired-playing-cards for the two legacy editions for each deck. I have been heavily collecting playing cards for years, this designer is one of the best in the community, but I am trying to move away from that collection
Oh, these look pretty cool. I might try to get a set.

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 17:12:48 »

Oh, these look pretty cool. I might try to get a set.

Yeah, they're premium, some of the best cards you can get for your money.

So what is everyone's thoughts on stabalizers? Standard or screw in? And will the 8° and 12° feet be swappable? I assume they screw into the bottom housing?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 February 2017, 17:54:11 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline gnarlsagan

• Billions and billions... of keycaps.
« Reply #222 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 18:03:26 »
Yeah, they're premium, some of the best cards you can get for your money.

So what is everyone's thoughts on stabalizers? Standard or screw in?

Going screw-in since I've experienced standard stabs coming loose from the PCB when I'm removing a particularly stubborn keycap. Not common, and not that big of a deal, but hey might as well go for something that is going to stay put.

... Now in for black, blue, and pink. Please no one talk me into getting grey... Just realized though that Round 6 Space Cadet would look really really good on grey.

159389-0

Offline Traveler

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 08:19:50 »
... Now in for black, blue, and pink. Please no one talk me into getting grey... Just realized though that Round 6 Space Cadet would look really really good on grey.

(Attachment Link)

What's wrong with talking you into grey haha? It looks fantastic. I might be able to talk you out of it though if you can't resist the thought of it paired with Round 6: the grey of Round 6 Space Cadet keys might be just enough of a shade off compared to the grey board that it will clash a bit. If I wasn't going for grey I would go black. Color preference is purely personal tastes, but this is how the board colors fall in my book:

Black = Grey > Silver = Blue > Pink

I can't see myself ever going with the blue, but it looks very nice. Would definitely be a strong option for anyone looking for something a little more different. And pink just isn't my thing.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 09:21:57 »
yes
yes

All top/bottom case and the feet are CNC milled.
It's going to be expensive to have a mold made for casting, with such low quantity.
I think... Hehe

My collection

More

Offline juahenza

• DoSmallThingswithGreatLove
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:01:13 »
Updated!

456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:05:21 »
Updated!

Show Image

Oh :(

No 7u spacebar, stepped caps or 2.75u shift?

Edit: doesn't support the left side 1.5u keys too... I'm so confused at this choice.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:16:23 by xondat »

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:32:30 »
Updated!

Show Image

Show Image

Edit: doesn't support the left side 1.5u keys too... I'm so confused at this choice.
Ahhh.

My collection

More

Offline juahenza

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:47:08 »
Updated!

Show Image

Show Image

Hi there, we can't possibly offer all the keys in the supported layouts. The price of GMK keys are no secret, this is the best we can offer.

Btw bro, I couldn't find your order form submission in the google sheet. Do you mind filling the form again? Thank you =)

Edit: EXENT does support 1u 1u 1u 7u 1u 1u 1u 1u 1u 1u or 1.25u 1.25u 1.25u 6.25u 1u 1u 1u 1u 1u 1u for the bottom row too. I will update the supported layouts later.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:50:58 by juahenza »
456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:52:09 »
Updated!

Show Image

Show Image

Hi there, we can't possibly offer all the keys in the supported layouts. The price of GMK keys are no secret, this is the best we can offer.

Btw bro, I couldn't find your order form submission in the google sheet. Do you mind filling the form again? Thank you =)

:'( was going to buy for the keyset, but not too sure now as it doesn't support the layout I'd want.

Offline gnarlsagan

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:02:25 »
:'( was going to buy for the keyset, but not too sure now as it doesn't support the layout I'd want.

Good thing there are tons of keyset options out there. Originative Carbon black looks pretty similar.

(Attachment Link)

What's wrong with talking you into grey haha? It looks fantastic. I might be able to talk you out of it though if you can't resist the thought of it paired with Round 6: the grey of Round 6 Space Cadet keys might be just enough of a shade off compared to the grey board that it will clash a bit. If I wasn't going for grey I would go black. Color preference is purely personal tastes, but this is how the board colors fall in my book:

I can't see myself ever going with the blue, but it looks very nice. Would definitely be a strong option for anyone looking for something a little more different. And pink just isn't my thing.

Because I'm already buying the black, blue, and pink lol. If I can sell a few boards I might jump on grey too. I was also never into colorful boards until I put GMK Skeletor on an electric blue LZ-RV. Once you get that one magical combo it's all over. For me it's probably gonna be GMK Laser with the pink Exent.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:06:01 by gnarlsagan »

Offline juahenza

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:06:01 »
Updated!

Show Image

Show Image

Oh, that's a shame. I will definitely participate if any of your future XXX board comes with a keyset.
All the best my bro  :thumb:

Offline juahenza

« Reply #232 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:08:42 »

Good thing there are tons of keyset options out there. Originative Carbon black looks pretty similar.

(Attachment Link)

Because I'm already buying the black, blue, and pink lol. If I can sell a few boards I might jump on grey too. I was also never into colorful boards until I put GMK Skeletor on an electric blue LZ-RV. Once you get that one magical combo it's all over. For me it's probably gonna be GMK Laser with the pink Exent.
You are the best! I would love a pink board with GMK Laser, but my wife said I am too old for that :(

Offline Saiph

« Reply #233 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:13:55 »
Still deciding on a color...

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:17:20 »

When in doubt, black.  :thumb:
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline gnarlsagan

« Reply #235 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:23:56 »

What's your favorite keyset? Gotta pick the color that matches.  ;)

Offline Saiph

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:24:50 »
The black does look really nice, but almost all my boards are black. Maybe that's just because it always looks good haha. :-\

Well I am in GMK Soware and waiting on SA Oblivion, those would probably look good with silver or grey.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:27:11 by Saiph »

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:28:44 »
Pink is love, pink is life

My collection

More

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #238 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:29:54 »
The black does look really nice, but almost all my boards are black. Maybe that's just because it always looks good haha. :-\

Well I am in GMK Soware and waiting on SA Oblivion, those would probably look good with silver or grey.

Same problem here.  I was thinking about getting grey or maybe silver but in the end I went back to the old favorite.  I have a couple other ideas that would look the best with black so that helped my choice.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:31:39 by Pwner »
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline Saiph

« Reply #239 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:35:24 »
Pink is love, pink is life
I'm probably going to use this board at work and I'm not brave enough for pink in public. I'd take a pink TGR-910 though ;).

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #240 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:43:03 »
Not GMK though! Red accents are super tasteful too.

Oh, that's a shame. I will definitely participate if any of your future XXX board comes with a keyset.
All the best my bro  :thumb:
:-*

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #241 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 12:06:28 »
You are the best! I would love a pink board with GMK Laser, but my wife said I am too old for that :(

Reminds me of when I was a sugar daddy of a 20 year old stripper.  Everyone told me I was too old for that.  I refused to believe it.  She was super cute, made me feel young, we listened to the same music, and we had a lot of fun.  Then after a couple months, I realized, I was indeed too old for all that.  $30 on a pound of jelly beans, $70 of Lush bath supplies, $200 on some lingerie, late night calls to get a ride from a club across town...  What was I thinking?

Of course, I had a ton of fun, but it could never last...  So yeah, take warning.  If you want to have some fun for a few months as dude in your 30s, feel free.  Your pink laser lady might just not last much longer than that!

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 12:28:40 »
$30 on a pound of jelly beans, $70 of Lush bath supplies, $200 on some lingerie, late night calls to get a ride from a club across town...  What was I thinking?

So... I'm a straight, 30 year old guy.. But I've done worse for less... Just think about it  :cool:

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #243 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 12:33:33 »

Reminds me of when I was a sugar daddy of a 20 year old stripper.  Everyone told me I was too old for that.  I refused to believe it.  She was super cute, made me feel young, we listened to the same music, and we had a lot of fun.  Then after a couple months, I realized, I was indeed too old for all that.  $30 on a pound of jelly beans, $70 of Lush bath supplies, $200 on some lingerie, late night calls to get a ride from a club across town...  What was I thinking?

Of course, I had a ton of fun, but it could never last...  So yeah, take warning.  If you want to have some fun for a few months as dude in your 30s, feel free.  Your pink laser lady might just not last much longer than that!

I mean, but did you sell your girl off to another 30 year old guy? cause juah could ez sell laser to someone else if he got tired of it.

Offline Data

« Reply #244 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 14:23:58 »
I know the payment deadline isn't until 28 Feb, but when should we expect to be invoiced?  I'd rather pay sooner than later.

Anybody?

I just want to make sure my order was received and I didn't somehow miss the invoice.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #245 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 16:01:12 »
I know the payment deadline isn't until 28 Feb, but when should we expect to be invoiced?  I'd rather pay sooner than later.

Anybody?

I just want to make sure my order was received and I didn't somehow miss the invoice.
I think invoicing after the submissions end will make sure it's more organized and allows people to make any changes to their order.
What would be more helpful is if we had a Google Sheet showing us our orders and options. :)
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 16:53:42 »
yes
yes

All top/bottom case and the feet are CNC milled.
It's going to be expensive to have a mold made for casting, with such low quantity.
I think... Hehe

Hm interesting argument. I wouldn't buy it if it were cast anyway.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #247 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:07:01 »

(Attachment Link)

Pink Exent with GMK Laser would look so rad. I would definitely get that combo if I could afford two Exents :thumb:

Here's a horrible mockup for you:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline gnarlsagan

« Reply #248 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:15:04 »
Pink Exent with GMK Laser would look so rad. I would definitely get that combo if I could afford two Exents :thumb:

Show Image

Lol that mockup is awesome. There is 100% no way I can avoid buying the pink Exent.

Offline neon_tom

[GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:23:24 »

Show Image

Welp I'm sold now.