Author Topic: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Finished  (Read 269339 times)

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
Re: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Production
« Reply #700 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 18:51:35 »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry.
The appointed time has passed.
I need a little more time than I thought.
I will ship before September.
and

LZ CLS Bag new sample.

LZ Limited

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #701 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 18:52:41 »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry.
and

LZ CLS Bag new sample.

(Attachment Link)

Amazing, thanks for the update!
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline DanB

« Reply #702 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 18:53:18 »
Will it most likely be shipping by the end of August or the middle?
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #703 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 18:53:51 »
Take the time you need to deliver a good product. Delays happen all the time and I am sure most of us expected them to happen at some point and are mostly fine with it (I hope!).

Thanks for the bag yo.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #704 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:03:28 »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry.
and

LZ CLS Bag new sample.

(Attachment Link)

Take all the time you need, I don't think anybody here minds waiting.

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #705 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:22:54 »
no rush, gives me more time to be hyped about it :)

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #706 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 11:57:19 »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry.
and

LZ CLS Bag new sample.

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the update!  :thumb:

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #707 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:41:51 »
Appreciate the head-sup LifeZ, you're still leap and bounds ahead of other GB's leaders here on HackGeek :D We appreciate you! <3

Offline DanB

« Reply #708 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 23:34:39 »
Selling my spot, PM for deets
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline CMYK

« Reply #710 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 12:58:52 »
I learned that some people ordered Alps plates for their CLS.  This is very late, but is there any way to get one?  I typed on a variety of Alps boards, and I like more than MX style.

Offline mech0nly

[GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Production
« Reply #711 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 13:00:20 »
I learned that some people ordered Alps plates for their CLS.  This is very late, but is there any way to get one?  I typed on a variety of Alps boards, and I like more than MX style.

Me too lol. I just PM'd LZ several days ago about the alphas pcb & wkl alps plate :)

Update: He didn't have any extra alps kits.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 July 2017, 02:49:07 by mech0nly »
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline skaloola

« Reply #712 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 09:30:35 »
I once tried to take over someones spot on a GB.. I was asking for their invoice / what options they had.  They replied basically asking me if I had any artisans he could get for the spot (on top of his original invoice of course).

I was just like, WTF.  It also bugs me when people get some relatively exclusive custom and it's immediately up on MechMarket/Classifieds w/ a huge markup.

(it's totally understandable when a GB takes longer than anticipated and you no longer want/need it -- be one of the good guys and sell it at cost!)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #713 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 17:19:49 »
I once tried to take over someones spot on a GB.. I was asking for their invoice / what options they had.  They replied basically asking me if I had any artisans he could get for the spot (on top of his original invoice of course).

I was just like, WTF.  It also bugs me when people get some relatively exclusive custom and it's immediately up on MechMarket/Classifieds w/ a huge markup.

(it's totally understandable when a GB takes longer than anticipated and you no longer want/need it -- be one of the good guys and sell it at cost!)

Selling my spot for $1k

Offline CMYK

« Reply #714 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 17:41:21 »

I received the same answer.  A huge bummer.  I wonder if there is any alternative?

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #715 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 17:44:14 »

I did not sell this person my spot nor ask for artisans from the person who got my spot. Nor even talk to them :p This statement seemed directed at someone in this GB but left it open so figured I'd clear myself.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #716 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 17:57:13 »

I did not sell this person my spot nor ask for artisans from the person who got my spot. Nor even talk to them :p This statement seemed directed at someone in this GB but left it open so figured I'd clear myself.

Confirmed Mr Beastquakes is at fault! :)

Offline odd

« Reply #717 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 17:59:18 »
I have been lucky enough to buy what I'm looking for here for little to no markup. The few people who charged me insane prices I figured what I paid was what it cost to never do business with those people again. Just to be clear I didn't get scammed rather just taken advantage of because I had nowhere else to find these things so I paid the prices asked 😥

Offline airs

« Reply #718 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 18:02:06 »

I used to get upset about stuff like this. Really though, that's how much the board is worth to that person. The original cost doesn't matter. If you don't think its worth that much, don't buy it. Wait until someone else sells one that doesn't value the board as much.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #719 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 18:02:17 »
Yeah I don't get it. Why bother buying spots for ridiculous prices from these guys when you can get a spot from me for the low low price of only $2000 order yours TODAY

Offline n__dles

« Reply #720 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 19:49:13 »
I tried to swap colors from Black to Gray back in March.

I think something got lost in translation as this was my final response from LZ
okay add pcb& plate
if can change to gray

Still appears as WKL Black in the spreadsheet.

Can anyone help translate Korean for me?

OR

Does anyone want to trade me WKL their Gray / Silver for my WKL Black?

Offline DanB

« Reply #721 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 22:48:55 »
I am selling mine right around GB price

It was not me either
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline lvince95

« Reply #722 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 12:13:14 »
Selling my spot, PM for deets

This spot is now claimed by me, just wanted to confirm here

Offline DanB

« Reply #723 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 12:14:58 »
Confirming that lvince95 bought my spot
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline n__dles

« Reply #724 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 12:43:40 »
This is an abridged excerpt from a PM between myself & one of the people who announced in this thread that they're not one of the gougers.

• n__dles: Yea, I'll take your spot. Actually, I'll pay you $50 to swap case colors (you take my black, i get your gray). Then you could sell the black with your options, so you'd end up with $50 extra.
  • the-other: I just want to sell now, not deal with selling later
  • n__dles: Ok, that's fine too. How much?
  • the-other: actually, I can swap for black, if you want. I found someone who only wants to buy a black case
  • n__dles: done
  • the-other: Can you still do the swap cases and pay me 50?
  • n__dles: Nope. You turned that down. Now you need me to sell your kbd. Give me $50 to swap cases with you. Don't be a jerk  :rolleyes:

Gotta love the kbd community.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #725 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 13:25:32 »
This is an abridged excerpt from a PM between myself & one of the people who announced in this thread that they're not one of the gougers.

• n__dles: Yea, I'll take your spot. Actually, I'll pay you $50 to swap case colors (you take my black, i get your gray). Then you could sell the black with your options, so you'd end up with $50 extra.
  • the-other: actually, I can swap for black, if you want. I found someone who only wants to buy a black case
  • n__dles: Nope. You turned that down. Now you need me to sell your kbd. Give me $50 to swap cases with you. Don't be a jerk  :rolleyes:

Again, this wasn't me.

Also, you offered that guy $50 first. I don't really think him seeing if it's still the deal is an egregious sin. Unless, he continued to push the issue until the deal fell apart or something.

Maybe we just stop accusing "someone in this GB of 90something people" that sold their spot of being not worthwhile people. Unless you gonna call them out by name, which I don't think is good either.

Offline airs

« Reply #726 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 14:16:23 »

It's almost worth $50 to get you to drop this subject.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #727 on: Thu, 27 July 2017, 23:51:42 »
Forced to withdraw from the gb. I have gray wkl. Paid shipping to Europe. I see that recently held a heated debate on the topic of speculation with spots. Will immediately indicate that only want to return what is paid.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #728 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 00:19:16 »
I'm not Elrick, but I have a feeling that all of these people selling their spots will eventually seriously regret selling their spots.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #729 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 01:04:28 »
I'm not Elrick, but I have a feeling that all of these people selling their spots will eventually seriously regret selling their spots.

For me, sold spot is due to getting an FC660C, liking 65%, and being in LZ-St GB already. If I was digging a bigger layout I never would have left. It will undoubtedly be a show stopper for sure.

Offline avid

« Reply #730 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 08:13:33 »
Forced to withdraw from the gb. I have gray wkl. Paid shipping to Europe. I see that recently held a heated debate on the topic of speculation with spots. Will immediately indicate that only want to return what is paid.

Hello,

I would like to buy your spot. Also in Europe. PM:ing.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #731 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 09:28:26 »

For me, sold spot is due to getting an FC660C, liking 65%, and being in LZ-St GB already. If I was digging a bigger layout I never would have left. It will undoubtedly be a show stopper for sure.
Ya I think I'm gonna like the St more also haha. I'm sure the CLS delays will affect the St as well.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #732 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 18:38:58 »
Just seen this, a sample of the gray!

http://lzlife.tistory.com/entry/LZ-CLS-2

Offline airs

« Reply #733 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 18:39:57 »
Ohhhhhhh that looks sexy AF.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline DanB

« Reply #734 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 18:41:55 »
I sold my spot so I could buy an OTD that was suddenly offered to me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #735 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 18:51:01 »
Just seen this, a sample of the gray!

http://lzlife.tistory.com/entry/LZ-CLS-2

So hyped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline n__dles

« Reply #736 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 19:26:56 »
It's almost worth $50 to get you to drop this subject.

It was the first & only time I brought up the subject, but I'll take the $50. I'll PM you my paypal.

Offline n__dles

« Reply #737 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 19:29:19 »
Also, you offered that guy $50 first. I don't really think him seeing if it's still the deal is an egregious sin. Unless, he continued to push the issue until the deal fell apart or something.
Yep, he backed out on me.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 July 2017, 20:22:20 by n__dles »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #738 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 20:03:26 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CMYK

« Reply #739 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 20:19:00 »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #740 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 20:42:08 »
Yep, he backed out on me.

If you want one this bad, keep an eye out on the classified after the GB. Don't be salty because he sold to someone else. He had no obligations to sell to you. It is his spot.

Please stop ****ting the thread. We don't need LZ to be annoyed with this garbage.

Thank you.

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline n__dles

« Reply #741 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:05:48 »
Don't be salty because he sold to someone else. He had no obligations to sell to you. It is his spot.
He agreed to sell, I agreed to buy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breach_of_contract
There's a whole section of law dedicated to this thing. But I guess it's all "salt."
Please stop ****ting the thread. 
So why make another comment? The conversation had come to it's end until you injected yourself.
We don't need LZ to be annoyed with this garbage.
Ah, now I see why. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycophancy

This conversation is over unless someone like yourself wants to start it up again.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:08:28 by n__dles »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #742 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:15:04 »
Don't be salty because he sold to someone else. He had no obligations to sell to you. It is his spot.
He agreed to sell, I agreed to buy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breach_of_contract
There's a whole section of law dedicated to this thing. But I guess it's all "salt."
Please stop ****ting the thread. 
So why make another comment? The conversation had come to it's end until you injected yourself.
We don't need LZ to be annoyed with this garbage.
Ah, now I see why. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycophancy

This conversation is over unless someone like yourself wants to start it up again.

^Everyone reading your posts

Have a nice day, m'lad.
More
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline n__dles

« Reply #743 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:27:49 »
Incoherent insult

I get the last word.

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #744 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:44:43 »
lol what happened here

Offline n__dles

« Reply #745 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:54:34 »
lol what happened here
Yeah, right?

So what do you think of the colors in the link from Cocopah's comment? Black or Gray?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #746 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 21:55:55 »
lol what happened here

PMs are legally binding, haven't you heard?

/s
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline megaforce

« Reply #747 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 22:13:45 »
lol what happened here

/s
Bruh I'll have your lawyers contact my lawyers so we can settle what colored streamers we want on our tricylces.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

More

Offline n__dles

« Reply #748 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 22:18:06 »

/s
"A contract does not need to be in writing to be enforceable under the law. If you promise to buy something and someone else promises to sell it to you, you may have just made a contract. Your promise is the same as signing your name to a contract." - http://www.lscd.com/node/393/12-common-legal-mistakes-and-how-avoid-them

Obviously no court on the planet is going to hear a case over keyboards, not even Judge Judy. Well, maybe Judge Judy..

It's the same as if I steal your Chalupa. No cop would arrest me. Regardless both are still illegal and more importantly unethical.

Earlier in the thread there was a discussion about people price gouging. One of the persons who divested themselves of gouging is the same who 'breached our contract'. The only reason I mentioned it was because of the hypocrisy re trade ethics.

Offline n__dles

« Reply #749 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 22:22:50 »
Bruh I'll have your lawyers contact my lawyers so we can settle what colored streamers we want on our tricylces.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Please stop ****ting the thread. We don't need LZ to be annoyed with this garbage. I thought we were on the same page about this??