Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 570052 times)

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
[GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:04:09 »
    E8-V1

Please check your order here: https://goo.gl/ghB1IL to see if there is any mistake before invoices are going out!

This keyboard is designed and made by Exclusive - a fellow Chinese keyboard enthusiast.
    It will be shipped from Vietnam.

HEY GUYS!!!!!
    I have just sent out all the invoices.  :p
    Please let me know if you have not got the invoice yet.
    If you have any changes, please PM me.

Assembly: Assembly cost will be sent in another invoice. Once you guys have your final decision. No worries about this. I will update the form soon. We will let you guys decide in a week.  :thumb:

UPDATE: White (Plasma Mỉcro-arc Oxidation) will be updated soon. I just got sample from the factory. The cost of white color is a bit more expensive than others. But We will not increase the price this time. It will be limited to 18. FCFS.
    Please PM me if you want to get White (a bit of grey) color. For white color, you need to change/buy more TOP AND BOTTOM. Cannot change/buy more top or bottom separately.

White color sample: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87572.msg2370462#msg2370462

Thank you!  :thumb::

More photos of the finished protoype here: http://imgur.com/a/J4XX8

Details:
    More
    Interest Checks topic: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87166.0

EXTRA GIFTS FOR EVERYONE There will be another raffle event for those who don't get in founders edition. I will have some small gifts for you guys!  :thumb: And the most lucky guy will get a NUMPAD E2-V1.

Specifications:
    • Anodized aluminium 6061 case
    • 9 degrees slope
    • Anodized aluminium or polished brass weight
    • SS and aluminium plate
    • Custom engraved text on the top badge
    • Only support standard ANSI layout - 6.25u spacebar with 1.25u modifiers or Winkeyless layout 7u spacebar with 1.5u modifiers - both stepped and normal Capslock is supported
    • Detachable or non-detachable USB options
    • Fully Programmable using Bootmapper Client
    • Indicator LEDs, Capslock and Scroll Lock LEDs, Full Backlight LEDs
    • RGB diffuser and RGB side LEDs
    • Available colors: Dark Grey, Red, Silver (these are colors used in the Prototype); Blue, Green, Purple, Pink Magenta, Rose Gold (Apple device color) and Black (http://imgur.com/fH16GqD)

Pricing:
    • FOUNDERS EDITION (Brass Weight - Limited to 25 33 (because 33 is a nicer number for our country culture :p)  first guys choose this option) with individual numbering + extra brass name plate with custom text: $350 (We will hold a raffle event to choose some lucky guys. We will have special gifts for these lucky guys. Only for founders edition.)
    ALL FOUNDERS EDITION HAVE BEEN TAKEN. BUT YOU GUYS STILL CAN PLACE ORDER TO GET FOUNDERS EDITION. WE WILL PUT YOU GUYS TO WAITING LIST.

2 lucky Founders will receive an E2-V1 Numpad.

• Full kit (Brass Weight): $330
    • Full kit (Aluminium Weight): $310
    • Extra name plate: blank: $4 | designed: $5 | with custom text: $7 (please enter your text in the form)
    • Extra weight: Aluminium $40, Brass $55
    • Extra PCB: $60
    • Extra switches plate: $20
    • Extra acrylic plate (diffuser): $10
    • High quality assemble package. Cost depends on switches and LED options. Starting at $90
    • Stickers for switches: FOR FREE
    • Box packaging: FOR FREE

Shipping fee:
    Depends on options.
    A full kit: Brass Weight ~4.0 kg | aluminium Weight ~ 3.7 kg
    EMS with Tracking Number (4-5 working days): Worldwide ~ $65
    Free shipping in Vietnam and China.
    Asia ~$45
    4% PayPal fee.

ORDER HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/UG1sf1AqGxXqld652
    You can edit after submit! Or you can submit another form with the note "Resubmit or This is the final form".
    If you want to get more than one keyboard, you should fill the note "My second/third keyboard"

Please PM me if you want to make any changes.

Design of the counterweight in the prototype sample has errors. A complete product will have its design as in this following image. Also suggestions for weight redesigns are welcome and appreciated.
    We will decide the design of the counterweight during the Group Buy.

Some pictures of custom coiled cables as gift: http://imgur.com/a/odRT4  :p

Custom engraving samples:
    More
    [/list]

« Last Edit: Sat, 12 August 2017, 06:16:55 by jhoang »

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL
    « Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 09:04:28 »
    About Assembly options:

We can support you with:

* Switches:

- All kinds of new Cherry Switches and Gaterons.
    - Zealios Round 5: we can order from Zeal for you, but only arrive in April/May.
    - MOD-H (from Originative): we can order them for you, but we never have them in hand, so we do not know about quality and other things.
    - Cherry Black from Wyse keyboard: 90s vintage cherry blacks. After desoldering, all switches will be cleaned by Ultrasonic, then tune with Dupont Krytox Lube. (mixed 103 and 205)
    - Chery Black from Cherry G80-0577: true 80s vintage blacks, Screw in stabs, fully cleaned and tuned
    - Cherry MX Clears from Cherry G80-8000.

Old Cherry switches only available for orders with full tuning (lube, spring swap, w or w/o stickers, hotswap LEDs) and not for sale separately. We only use Krytox lube, mixing from 103 and 205.

* Stabilizer:
     - Original Cherry PCB mount Stab
    - Zeal Transparent Gold PCB mount (need to wait for GB)
    - Sprit Gold Stab PCB mount
    - and we may have some GMK screw stab PCB mount left. We do not test them yet, can not say about the quality and feeling.

* Springs:
    all kinds from Sprit inlucde steel and gold and winkeyless.kr springs (sorry, no GON spring).

About timing: We can only start assembling when we receive plates and PCBs from the factory. It means that you have to wait longer than buyers who only order DIY kit. It takes about 2 days for soldering and testing for each board (and longer for the boards that require lubing switches). All keyboards using Zealios have to wait until Zealpc send out Round5. So you'll have to wait 1 week to 4 weeks depends on your order number on the list.

We will also have a speadsheet to update the assembly process.

//

To answer some of the questions you guys had asked

- Yes you can use custom font for your engraving, just note on the form and I will provide you an email address later and you can send me a picture of your customized design (In fact you can customize it however you want, even a symbol or a logo works

- The form is now updated, you can edit your submission to make changes

- SPRiT and winkeyless.kr springs are available for assembly options (Wyse vintage blacks and Zealios are also available, and of course other more common switches)

- You can send the money to me as a gift for saving money. Please PM me before invoicing.  :thumb:

REMINDER: I'm still working with the factory for the micro-arc oxidation surface treatment option. If we hit enough orders and the results are viable, we will have a small raffle for all GB joiners to opt-in.

For founders, you will all get custom sleeved USB cables, maybe some more customized options (I'm still thinking what to add as extra gifts, maybe more to come later...)

Here's the list of those who get in Founders spot:

1. SixtyLife - geekhack
    2. Mmdango - geekhack
    3. Duhhey - reddit
    4. Slash Emperor - geekhack
    5. Butter - geekhack
    6. UsualSuspectXXX - geekhack
    7. Patchworks - geekhack
    8. photoelectric - geekhack
    9. scttooo - reddit
    10. Unforgivable - geekhack
    11. mrboovn - geekhack
    12. Roostrc0gburn - geekhack
    13. o3okevin - geekhack
    14. CJD_Anthony - geekhack
    15. smittysteve - geekhack
    16. magic_duckie - reddit
    17. bokolife - geekhack
    18. gt1989 - geekhack
    19. iArson - geekhack
    20. unoab - geekhack
    21. deleonhle - geekhack
    22. Gajible - reddit
    23. gadzkun - geekhack
    24. Rec73 - reddit
    25. Aperture_Sci - reddit
    26. Alveeno - reddit
    27. lvince95 - reddit
    28. Enz0man - reddit
    29. LDobler - geekhack
    30. Ovoxo - geekhack
    31. dongulator - geekhack
    32. Oatsbagotes - geekhack
    33. japanitrat - geekhack

Waiting list:
    34. Syalthra - reddit
    35. manofinterests - reddit

And the 2 lucky guys/girls are #7 and #32: Patchworks and Oatsbagotes. Each of you will get an E2-V1 numpad for free! Those who don't get in founders, don't worry. There's still one E2 numpad left for another lucky one. I will RNG the winner and annouce later when orders are closed.
    « Last Edit: Mon, 20 February 2017, 07:27:08 by jhoang »

Offline harjoat

Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - TAKING ORDERS
    « Reply #2 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:12:59 »
    Love this! Might get one ;)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
    « Reply #3 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:17:16 »
    Is "Brown" possible?  It's noted in those sample colors after all :)  Also, the prototype "silver" is a darker silver color, not the regular light silver clear-anodized color?  That is the case, correct?
    (edit: I see brown now!   But no way to edit response to exclude extra engraved plates :( )
    « Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:27:30 by Photoelectric »
    - Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
    - Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
    - Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    « Reply #4 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:17:31 »
    Woot! It's live!

If I put my order in now to reserve a founders edition, can I change my  options later?

Offline mmdango

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:18:05 »
    Yes! So excited for this. Glad I held off from Mira (no offense to Mira, it's also gorgeous) and found this :)
    « Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:27:54 by mmdango »

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #6 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:18:34 »
    Is "Brown" possible?  It's noted in those sample colors after all :)
    Yea, my bad! I'm gonna update the form now!

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #7 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:18:53 »
    Woot! It's live!

If I put my order in now to reserve a founders edition, can I change my  options later?

Sure!  :thumb:

Offline iArson

[GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - TAKING ORDERS
    « Reply #8 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:25:43 »
    Is there a prototype of the purple? Actually super interested in this.

Also how does it work with the non detachable cable. Do we decide on cabling options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    « Reply #9 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:26:17 »
    Woot! It's live!

Great. Because I haven't settled on colors yet.

Also, is white/beige not going to be an option?

Offline Kominyetska

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:26:42 »
    If we want custom engraving, can we provide a vector file? I assume that if we want custom text, you're generating a vector file anyway.

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #11 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:29:33 »
    Woot! It's live!

No. If we can hit enough order, White/Beige will be for lucky guys in raffle event!  :p

Also how does it work with the non detachable cable. Do we decide on cabling options?

You can see the sample color picture. ;) I will be like that.
    Non-detachable cable is the prototype!

If we want custom engraving, can we provide a vector file? I assume that if we want custom text, you're generating a vector file anyway.

Yea! I will update the vector file after GB.

Offline iArson

[GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - TAKING ORDERS
    « Reply #12 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:31:31 »
    Woot! It's live!

No. If we can hit enough order, White/Beige will be for lucky guys in raffle event!  :p

You can see the sample color picture. ;) I will be like that.
    Non-detachable cable is the prototype!

Yea! I will update the vector file after GB.
    So it's going to be a grey cable? Also if we're getting the founders edition we're going to be in the raffle for the other colors?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
    « Reply #13 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:31:54 »
    Is engraving available only for extra name plates? 

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #14 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:36:14 »

Oh. I will add $2 for custom text on name plates in the kit. Just fill the text in the question of custom text.  ;D

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:39:31 »
    This is wonderful! I love the bit of customization you have with it, the perfect amount of flare, and personality! It's great! I'm totally geeking out over this, I just really love the fact that you can trulymake this keyboard your own with that little bit of engraving!  ;D

Just for clarification, is the engraving shown in the picture the default ones? Is that the one we should choose for our own words if we want that font? Or would that be custom? I'm not sure if custom means 'Your own words,' or if it means a new/different font. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.  :thumb:

Edit: Jhoang, please forgive me! Jumped to get a founders edition and may have a few changes later, and quite a few engraved add-on's..I hope that's not a problem I just couldn't resist and I need to think of what to have engraved!  :'(
    « Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:42:57 by Unforgivable »

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
      • TeamGSB
    « Reply #16 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:55:14 »
    Will there be a 60% version of this case?

Offline balotelli00

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:00:11 »
    I'm thinking on getting the assembly option and want to try the gateron yellow switches. I'm just not sure which spring weight to choose.. I'll use the board mainly for gaming and typing.

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #18 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:00:23 »
    REMINDER: I'm still working with the factory for the micro-arc oxidation surface treatment option. If we hit enough orders and the results are viable, we will have a small raffle for all GB joiners to opt-in.

For founders, you will all get custom sleeved USB cables, maybe some more customized options (I'm still thinking what to add as extra gifts, maybe more to come later...) and 2 of you will get an E2-V1 numpad:

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
    « Reply #19 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:00:28 »

Oh. I will add $2 for custom text on name plates in the kit. Just fill the text in the question of custom text.  ;D

Already submitted my form earlier, unfortunately--wish there were an option to edit my submission.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
    « Reply #20 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:05:08 »
    In for a dark gray founders, but i might want to switch up what i want engraved....idk what i want yet,  but i do know i want this board pretty badly
    UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
    QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
    Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
    Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
    Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:11:24 »
    Submitted. Hope I made it into the first 25 founders!

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:13:20 »

For founders, you will all get custom sleeved USB cables, maybe some more customized options (I'm still thinking what to add as extra gifts, maybe more to come later...) and 2 of you will get an E2-V1 numpad:

Show Image

Show Image

only founder can join numpad GB? :rolleyes:
    i really want to join founder if this was the option to join numpad gb, but can i choose alu weight instead brass i really like colored alu weight xD

nvm i will join founder , brass name plate this was i want the most!!!! brass weight and brass name plate, yay~ ;)
    « Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:30:43 by gadzkun »

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
    « Reply #23 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:15:12 »
    In for a founder's, hope I got it!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:17:14 »
    Yeah, I would love to buy an additional weight as well so I could have both types.  :(

Offline gt1989

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:26:10 »
    Pretty excited about this, hopefully I get one of the founder boards. Also looking forward to seeing how the numpad turns out.

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #26 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:29:01 »
    To answer some of the questions you guys had asked:

Just for clarification, is the engraving shown in the picture the default ones? Is that the one we should choose for our own words if we want that font? Or would that be custom? I'm not sure if custom means 'Your own words,' or if it means a new/different font. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.  :thumb:

Edit: Jhoang, please forgive me! Jumped to get a founders edition and may have a few changes later, and quite a few engraved add-on's..I hope that's not a problem I just couldn't resist and I need to think of what to have engraved!  :'(

Yes you can use custom font for your engraving, just note on the form and I will provide you an email address and you can send me a picture of your customized design (In fact you can customize it however you want, even a symbol or a logo works)

I'm thinking on getting the assembly option and want to try the gateron yellow switches. I'm just not sure which spring weight to choose.. I'll use the board mainly for gaming and typing.

- SPRiT and winkeyless.kr springs are available for assembly options (Wyse vintage blacks and Zealios are also available)

Already submitted my form earlier, unfortunately--wish there were an option to edit my submission.

The form is now updated, you can edit your submission to make changes

Will there be a 60% version of this case?

Maybe 60% soon after this GB is done  ;)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    « Reply #27 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:29:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man, I want that numpad!

Offline iArson

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:30:21 »
    At some point will we be able to edit orders. Or would we have to pm you.

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:35:26 »
    Put myorder in for founders edition
    (´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline Gajible

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 12:52:40 »
    Hopefully in for founders. Also, will we be able to edit change our order at some point, I was unsure about the engravings.

I hustled to order because I'm at work.

Offline alveeno

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:00:40 »
    Winkeyless.kr PCB?

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:01:31 »
    Hopefully in for founders. Also, will we be able to edit change our order at some point, I was unsure about the engravings.

I hustled to order because I'm at work.

hey me too

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:01:43 »
    Such a beautiful board. It's painful to have to say no to this. If I were not already in for an Exent, I would definitely be in for an E8-V1 Founders. My wallet can only take so much every month.  :p

Excellent work on this. I'm looking forward to seeing more from the E-Team! :)
    AKA: /u/io2red on /r/mk
    , Ducky YotM, Anne Pro, & Plum84 RGB (35g) | Waiting on: KBD75, & Keycaps.
    Wanted:
    More
    Unknown :).

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #34 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:02:27 »
    already replied above but yes, you can edit your order now. And the you can customize your engravings however you want

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:06:05 »
    already replied above but yes, you can edit your order now. And the you can customize your engravings however you want

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but i cant edit order. Had to rush for a chance at founders. I'll see when I get home!

Offline Jumie

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:06:18 »
    Is the cable non-detachable?

Offline iArson

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:08:27 »
    How do we edit our order if we didn't save the end link?

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #38 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:17:51 »

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but i cant edit order. Had to rush for a chance at founders. I'll see when I get home!

You guys can submit another form. Just fill the note question that you want this submit to be final!  :p

both Non-detachable and detachable USB cable are supported!

Offline Kominyetska

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:20:04 »
    Will you be updating the original post when the Founder Editions are all claimed?

Offline iArson

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:20:06 »

You guys can submit another form. Just fill the note question that you want this submit to be final!  :p

Should we wait until the end, so we could retain whatever founder spot we have?

Offline shinigamiyuk

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:22:34 »
    Do you have a better/closer example image of the blue?

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #42 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:29:28 »
    Will you be updating the original post when the Founder Editions are all claimed?

UPDATED! ALL FOUNDERS EDITION HAVE BEEN TAKEN. BUT YOU GUYS STILL CAN PLACE ORDER TO GET FOUNDERS EDITION. WE WILL PUT YOU GUYS TO WAITING LIST.

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #43 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:31:16 »

Should we wait until the end, so we could retain whatever founder spot we have?

YEA! Your first submit will get your founders spot!

Do you have a better/closer example image of the blue?

I will ask the factory later.  :thumb:

Offline LDobler

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:33:52 »
    Will there be a notification of some sort to the lucky people who got in on a founders edition?  :)

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:36:21 »
    Updated my form! Thanks very much jhoang!

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #46 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:40:00 »
    Will there be a notification of some sort to the lucky people who got in on a founders edition?  :)

Yea! I will update the list of the founders and I will hold a raffle event for the numpads and gifts ;) I will record a video then post it here.  :D

Updated my form! Thanks very much jhoang!

:thumb:
    « Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:49:31 by jhoang »

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
    « Reply #47 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:40:48 »
    Hey there, I joined, a couple questions:

1.) Did I make it in the founders edition?
    2.) I ordered 3 custom plates but I'm unsure of the font used - can I update somehow to get a font I would like?
    3.) Do you accept first born children in exchange for the numpad XD

SO excited to be receiving this!  ;D

Offline alveeno

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:50:56 »
    Can we get a list of the founders edition winners? Also, where is the PCB from?

Offline jhoang

• Matrix Lover
    « Reply #49 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 13:52:12 »
    Hey there, I joined, a couple questions:

1.) Did I make it in the founders edition?
    2.) I ordered 3 custom plates but I'm unsure of the font used - can I update somehow to get a font I would like?
    3.) Do you accept first born children in exchange for the numpad XD

SO excited to be receiving this!  ;D

1) As i can see, YES! You made it.  :thumb:
    2) Yea. You can update it later.
    3) Yea. I think so.  :cool: