Author Topic: [Preorder] TX1800v2 [Finished]  (Read 242285 times)

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
Re: [Preorder] TX1800v2
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 08:16:42 »
Can you clarify something for me:

The first post seems to imply that $280 is the TX1800 case price and that the PCB is sold separately. The website though calls it "extra PCB" implying one comes with the case. Which is correct?

Only case $280 (included ss weight and acrylic gasket)

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #351 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 08:48:47 »
K. I know you're not taking orders on the web site yet but whoever's in charge of it needs to look at how things are worded before it goes live.

Offline avid

« Reply #352 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 12:24:25 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 August 2017, 11:59:16 by avid »

Offline falola

« Reply #353 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 15:31:21 »
Would love to get one as well if you have any extra, unfortunately I keep missing out on the GBs by a couple of weeks each time.

Offline avid

« Reply #354 on: Wed, 26 July 2017, 16:17:28 »
If no extras, is there any plans to do R3 of tx-cp/tx1800 soon or is different keyboard in line?

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #355 on: Fri, 28 July 2017, 00:28:20 »
K. I know you're not taking orders on the web site yet but whoever's in charge of it needs to look at how things are worded before it goes live.

Fixed. I was confused a bit but next GB I will work with kin on it first.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline diiiP

« Reply #356 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 04:49:27 »

Yes, I am a very happy men  :p

Offline falola

« Reply #357 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 06:06:40 »
Show Image

Damn i'm jealous!!!! I really really hope he has extras or will do a R3 so i can get one. This time I will make sure not to miss it

Offline poolside

« Reply #358 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 07:59:51 »
Show Image

Nice picture, the Sky Dolch - Dolch board looks very good.  :thumb:
Is that a brass plate on the board with the black top? Did you build it yourself?

Offline diiiP

« Reply #359 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 08:48:54 »
Show Image

Is that a brass plate on the board with the black top? Did you build it yourself?

Yes, order the black one with brass plate and the grey one with SS Plate.
And some more Photos for anyone interested: http://imgur.com/a/Jl5Yv :)

Offline maximm

« Reply #360 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 10:37:08 »

That is so gorgeous, truly amazing with ISO on top!

Offline losthumans

« Reply #361 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 12:12:35 »
Show Image

So nice! What is the key set on the top one?

Offline diiiP

« Reply #362 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 13:16:26 »
Show Image

Fist: Dolch alphas & DolchReborn mods
Second: Carbon Alphas & Dolch mods

Offline yokken

« Reply #363 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 13:55:50 »
Loving the Deutsche legends. Very nice boards diiiP.

Offline poolside

« Reply #364 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 14:18:47 »
Show Image

Thanks for sharing them  :thumb:

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #365 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 15:51:45 »
If anyone has a spare kit or set they'd like to sell, please let me know

Offline losthumans

« Reply #366 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 20:03:11 »
Show Image

Fist: Dolch alphas & DolchReborn mods
Second: Carbon Alphas & Dolch mods
Looks great thanks for the info!!!

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #367 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 14:30:50 »
I opened a support ticket, can you please check?

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #368 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 10:41:44 »
I opened a support ticket, can you please check?

Responded and resolved.
==============

Offline Uleoja

« Reply #369 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 12:49:57 »
After doing some research it looks like the PCB and plate support PCB mounted stabs. is this correct?  Does anybody know if the screw-in style stabs will work with this setup?    Also,  do we have an ETA on shipping to the states for the 1800 yet?  Any word from the factories regarding the re-machined cases? Thanks in advanced.

https://zealpc.net/collections/accessories/products/zealstabilizers

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 13:00:47 »
After doing some research it looks like the PCB and plate support PCB mounted stabs. is this correct?  Does anybody know if the screw-in style stabs will work with this setup?    Also,  do we have an ETA on shipping to the states for the 1800 yet?  Any word from the factories regarding the re-machined cases? Thanks in advanced.

Hello,

The TX boards definitely do support PCB-mounted stabs. I'm typing on a TX-CP with Zeal screw-in stabs right now, and they are phenomenal. Costly, but dang nice- would recommend! (Side note, not many high-end customs will force you to plate-mounted stabs. You're safe to stock up on Zeal's or Cherry stabs when you buy because just a guess, but if this is your first big build... there will be others... ;) )

Enjoy the build. Feel free to reach out if you have other questions as you get going.

Offline falola

« Reply #371 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 13:51:20 »
Any word when / if there are any extras? I really want to get my hands on one of these!!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #372 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 15:52:18 »
Any word when / if there are any extras? I really want to get my hands on one of these!!

there will be extras

not sure when
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Uleoja

« Reply #373 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 19:08:47 »

Hello,

The TX boards definitely do support PCB-mounted stabs. I'm typing on a TX-CP with Zeal screw-in stabs right now, and they are phenomenal. Costly, but dang nice- would recommend! (Side note, not many high-end customs will force you to plate-mounted stabs. You're safe to stock up on Zeal's or Cherry stabs when you buy because just a guess, but if this is your first big build... there will be others... ;) )

Enjoy the build. Feel free to reach out if you have other questions as you get going.

Thanks for the reply back!  I guess I'm gonna have to order stabs and the zeals I wanted!  And I for sure will reach out if I have any queations!  Thanks again.

Offline Petch

« Reply #374 on: Mon, 31 July 2017, 19:27:54 »
Submitted a support ticket regarding my 1800+75% order and adding a 75% case when they're available, if someone could take a look at it sometime this week please

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 18:15:29 »
I am dying for the TX-CP. Please let me know if / when there will be extras!

Paypal is locked and loaded!@

PS: What is the best way to stay on track of group buys? I'm very busy and can't always find time to check in daily. I really want to get in on a TKL/TX-CP build soon.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #376 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 19:44:46 »
I am dying for the TX-CP. Please let me know if / when there will be extras!

Paypal is locked and loaded!@

PS: What is the best way to stay on track of group buys? I'm very busy and can't always find time to check in daily. I really want to get in on a TKL/TX-CP build soon.

best way is to check the forum as often as you can
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ricyuyc

« Reply #377 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 00:29:08 »
You may subscribe email list about post update by notify feature.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #378 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:29:50 »
I got word that TX1800 v2 is delayed for 2 months. Kin is working with the factory to make that time length shorter but nothing is guaranteed. We really appreciate your patience. If you would like to be notified for the TXCP b-stock please register on txkeyboards.com. I will send an email to all users at that point. FCFS. Quantity will be very limited.
==============

Offline Petch

« Reply #379 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:39:31 »
I got word that TX1800 v2 is delayed for 2 months. Kin is working with the factory to make that time length shorter but nothing is guaranteed. We really appreciate your patience. If you would like to be notified for the TXCP b-stock please register on txkeyboards.com. I will send an email to all users at that point. FCFS. Quantity will be very limited.

Is there anyway we can 'refresh' out paypal safety net by getting a refund followed immediately by another invoice? I wouldn't mind, but considering my order totaled nearly $1000 and I'm not even sure if the TX75 I bought exists anymore...

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #380 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:43:08 »

Is there anyway we can 'refresh' out paypal safety net by getting a refund followed immediately by another invoice? I wouldn't mind, but considering my order totaled nearly $1000 and I'm not even sure if the TX75 I bought exists anymore...

Petch,

I was about to reply to your ticket. Kin only needs to weigh everything to give you the final amount. He didn't charge you enough for shipping. Yes, your TX75 will be included.

Right now, he will be on a short vacation until next Monday.

I can assure you that your order will be delivered. If you would like a refund, I will talk to kin.
==============

Offline Petch

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:46:16 »

Petch,

I was about to reply to your ticket. Kin only needs to weigh everything to give you the final amount. He didn't charge you enough for shipping. Yes, your TX75 will be included.

I can assure you that your order will be delivered. If you would like a refund, I will talk to kin.

Okay, that's reassuring. I don't want a refund but in 2 months the paypal window will be almost closed. If it gets to that point and they haven't shipped, I might have to ask for a refund then just because of the large cost

Offline ricyuyc

« Reply #382 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:48:39 »
Does the 2 months delay affect all 1800v2 R1 and R2 orders? Or only affect R2?

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
[Preorder] TX1800v2
« Reply #383 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 10:58:24 »
Yes I would also like a refund and be reinvoiced just for more PayPal protection. The last time I gave so much money to a GB runner and it took this long was to Ivan and we all know how that ended. For that GB we also had a lot of people telling us we could trust Ivan
I am willing to pay a bit extra to be sure my money is safe

And like ricyuyc was asking is the delay on R1 and R2?
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:01:09 by MAR82 »

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:06:10 »
Bag weight is so heavy.
1800bag and cpbag is 1.3kg
87bag and 75bag is 1.0kg

Adding extra bag increase shipping cost $13 to US.

Bag($30)+Shipping($13)=$43

Next time I will make the bag lighter.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #385 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:06:31 »

Petch,

Okay, that's reassuring. I don't want a refund but in 2 months the paypal window will be almost closed. If it gets to that point and they haven't shipped, I might have to ask for a refund then just because of the large cost

I completely understand your concern. I just want you to know that kin has been stressed out a lot by this GB as well. I told him TX1800 is cursed tbh because the first one also ran into many problems. He relied on the factory to do QC but turned out they're not competent enough to do that.

He will NOT run away with your money. That's all I gotta say. I have enough money in my account collected from TXCP buyers to remedy the situation if it's taking a bad turn.
==============

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #386 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:07:09 »
Does the 2 months delay affect all 1800v2 R1 and R2 orders? Or only affect R2?

It will affect both rounds.
==============

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #387 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:08:04 »
Yes I would also like a refund and be reinvoiced just for more PayPal protection. The last time I gave so much money to a GB runner and it took this long was to Ivan and we all know how that ended. For that GB we also had a lot of people telling us we could trust Ivan

If you're the one who paid with eCheck, Paypal still has NOT done processed your payment. I will refund you immediately after they do.
==============

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:19:15 »

If you're the one who paid with eCheck, Paypal still has NOT done processed your payment. I will refund you immediately after they do.

Hi Popkorn, no I'm not the person that paid by eCheck. I paid by PayPal on R1.
It's not my intention whatsoever to cause more stress for you or for Kin, it's just that I got burned hard with Ivan and I just want to protect myself this time around.
I know this can cause more fees and work for you guys, so please reinvoice me a bit more for the extra work and any fees that might be charged

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #389 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 11:32:27 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Because I have many keyboards parts in my warehouse.
Where can I sell them all?
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #390 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:09:53 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

you could setup a store on shopify.com or somewhere else. I'd be interested in lots of those items!

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #391 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:16:39 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

I have no reason not to trust you.
This whole situation just makes me feel nervous and frustrated, but I'm sure you are not feeling better with all the issues

Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

you could setup a store on shopify.com or somewhere else. I'd be interested in lots of those items!

That comment doesn't help me feel less nervous

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #392 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:28:06 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

Sorry for the issues you're having and hope you can sort things out soon! I'll patiently wait because I sure want to buy some extra PCBs, plates, films and bags.  :thumb:

Please keep us updated of your progress. Sometimes it's good to get some updates even if it's bad news  :p
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline kidcongo

« Reply #393 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:42:35 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

Any extras there?
Is there a chance those of us who submitted a form but weren't invoiced will get a chance to get in on R2?
These keyboards look amazing!

Offline Berzerker

« Reply #394 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:43:47 »
Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

I have no reason not to trust you.
This whole situation just makes me feel nervous and frustrated, but I'm sure you are not feeling better with all the issues

Don't worry.
I can't run away.
Keyboard bag 1000ea
PCB 1200ea
Wood palmrest 500ea
Alu housing 400ea
Switch 300sets
Film 1000sets
Keycaps 1000sets

That comment doesn't help me feel less nervous

It's natural for you to feel nervous about stuff like this. From personal experience I can say that Kin has come through every time I've dealt with him, from delays to even sending products before I've paid for them, he is the best group buy organizer this community has, so while I understand why you can be nervous, there will 100% be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #395 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 12:46:38 »
Okay, popkorn, PLEASE update the security features of the site. The fact that it is sending plain text passwords to users in the confirmation mail shows that something is going totally wrong.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #396 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 13:02:14 »
Okay, popkorn, PLEASE update the security features of the site. The fact that it is sending plain text passwords to users in the confirmation mail shows that something is going totally wrong.

Yes. I just haven't got time to update both the SSL encryption and that yet...
==============

Offline Petch

« Reply #397 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 15:33:08 »
There should be no way of even having access to plain text passwords - they should be strongly hashed,salted and forgotten about

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #398 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 15:39:17 »
there is no reason to be worried about your order. Kin25 is one of the oldest, most respected makers in the scene and I believe all of his GB's have been fulfilled successfully.

Offline Uleoja

« Reply #399 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 15:47:12 »
So if I bought a case for the tx1800r1 I need to send more money to cover shipping?  Please confirm.  Also.  Do we have anymore samples of colors of the cases?  Can we change the color still?