Author Topic: Personal Challenges  (Read 10166 times)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
Personal Challenges
« on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:37:12 »
Several weeks ago I challenged myself to learn a little bit of python and math every day (1-60min) for a month. I'm on day 58 and now I've changed the challenge from one month to three months. I kept a notepad near the PC and kept it only for tally marks. Red pen. Red pens are special. I like these personal challenges but this post is not really about what Chris er csmertx likes.

Offline scwoopz

Re: Personal Challenges
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:39:11 »
that's awesome! how much have you learned?
ortho or shmortho

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:41:57 »
I never do good with challenging myself....I just don't do whatever the challenge is/was..... 8)

Although what I should do is challenge myself to procrastinate.......but ya know...maybe later... :))

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:59:31 »
that's awesome! how much have you learned?

I'm relearning everything I knew in math so I guess not much. With python, I'm still understanding the fundamentals but I'm much more comfortable with changing existing code. I've always been more of a kinesthetic type person.

I never do good with challenging myself....I just don't do whatever the challenge is/was..... 8)

Although what I should do is challenge myself to procrastinate.......but ya know...maybe later... :))

Procrastination is actually implemented into my challenge. I can read one page of a Python tutorial or man page and five minutes of math. The idea wasn't about learning the material quickly, it was more about small bits of immersion until I formed a habit. I rarely spend more than 60mins learning math/python in one day. It takes me about as long to make breakfast as it does to attain my daily challenge goal.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:20:34 »
Math, I want to personally get up to solving those daily math problems on the math forums..  But they're still much too difficult for me.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:29:45 »
Math, I want to personally get up to solving those daily math problems on the math forums..  But they're still much too difficult for me.

I'm terrible at math. The only reason I can even use a CAD program now is because of four years of HS ceramics. Simulations are still a mystery to me. I've love to change that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:33:08 »

I'm terrible at math. The only reason I can even use a CAD program now is because of four years of HS ceramics. Simulations are still a mystery to me. I've love to change that.

what are you doing right now,  just going through ur diffeq book ?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:35:57 »

HS ceramics dude. lol that should be a clue

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:42:20 »

what do ya'll learn for 4 years in ceramics ?   is this the GHOST-movie ceramics   or  space shuttle landing ceramic tiles ceramics ?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 14:50:29 »

what do ya'll learn for 4 years in ceramics ?   is this the GHOST-movie ceramics   or  space shuttle landing ceramic tiles ceramics ?

What I did in ceramics would be called Naïve art by today's standards. Although I did excel when we were required to characterize an inanimate object. With math, I'm literally starting from the beginning. Pre-algebra. Laugh if you want, it is kinda funny tbh, but that's where I started to help me get back into the 'swing' of things.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 15:01:11 »

What I did in ceramics would be called Naïve art by today's standards. Although I did excel when we were required to characterize an inanimate object. With math, I'm literally starting from the beginning. Pre-algebra. Laugh if you want, it is kinda funny tbh, but that's where I started to help me get back into the 'swing' of things.

oh ok..  well i guess algebra 2 is probably very important with the geometric proofs..   gives you a more structured sense of progression.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 22:04:48 »
Challenges are a good idea, especially if you are busy.

If you can find time to fit in just, say, 15 minutes of something a day, after a couple of weeks it will probably become a habit.

Hopefully you are only engaging in good things to enrich your life, otherwise you'll end up with a lot of bad habits that you'll have to try to break.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 07:14:11 »

If you can find time to fit in just, say, 15 minutes of something a day, after a couple of weeks it will probably become a habit.

Hopefully you are only engaging in good things to enrich your life, otherwise you'll end up with a lot of bad habits that you'll have to try to break.

hahahaha.. probably most everyone trys this,  but end up just cooking some eggs + ramen.. and calling it quits..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:30:26 »

hahahaha.. probably most everyone trys this,  but end up just cooking some eggs + ramen.. and calling it quits..

Red pen. Red pens are the key to personal challenges. Just sayin' :grinwink:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:32:31 »

is this a young people thing..   //Tp4 - language module failure state.. incompatible dataset detected..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:54:21 »

is this a young people thing..   //Tp4 - language module failure state.. incompatible dataset detected..

Oh dear, it appears tp4 is broken. Clean up on isle tp4.

When I was still in HS teachers used red pens to grade papers, homework, and tests. "Welcome, you've got mail." Because AOL. Students couldn't use red pens because it confused the teachers. Now I can use a red pen. The forbidden pen.

Offline dante

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:57:50 »
I want to learn Calculus before I die.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 10:05:34 »

But why.....Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry are where it is at...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 10:59:47 »

well, not allll of calculus .. hahahahaha...

but if ya'll want to learn math. Probably an intro to statistics book is far more applicable to -general use-  than any calc..

Because to use calc, you're usually doing some sort of Simulation,    and in everyday life, it's not easy to apply..

But with general stat,   at least you can more readily discern the truth and explanatory power behind everyday quotes people throw out..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 21:04:47 »
Now I'm on this no bread thing for a week. I'll probably extend it to a month just to eliminate any placebo-like effects from becoming an oxygenarian. Trust me I am a..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 21:06:10 »
Now I'm on this no bread thing for a week. I'll probably extend it to a month just to eliminate any placebo-like effects from becoming an oxygenarian. Trust me I am a..

try keeping your hands off your trouser snake for a month..... now theres a challenge

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 21:06:54 »

try keeping your hands off your trouser snake for a month..... now theres a challenge

dang :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 21:21:33 »

have never watched scrubs.. is that the one about the breast enlargement clinic.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 21:30:33 »

have never watched scrubs.. is that the one about the breast enlargement clinic.

You had to've been there

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 01:21:51 »
Nice man it's always great to challenge yourself.
I usually do it by creating assignments for myself. Either installing security cams around the inside of the house and hookin' it up to a RaPi or other projects to do with the server I've got at home.
I don't do a lot of personal challenges though, and it's probably a really good idea.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 07:22:04 »
Nice man it's always great to challenge yourself.
I usually do it by creating assignments for myself. Either installing security cams around the inside of the house and hookin' it up to a RaPi or other projects to do with the server I've got at home.
I don't do a lot of personal challenges though, and it's probably a really good idea.

Thanks dude. I was hoping that other folks had similar personal challenge type things but it's cool I guess. They're just shy. No shame in that. On occasion, I'll sketch out an enclosure for Raspberry Pi's but I still haven't found a reason to have one. Asus Tinker board has 192khz/24bit audio so idk maybe a music server? Usually, I have a few days worth of notes for sketches and things like that on my google calendar. Linux calendars are fine but google cal will load with any device that has Chrome so I roll with that :shrug:

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 07:53:30 »

This is a much better idea than most would imagine. Did this for around 3 months a little while ago and I got a lot more work done, was more clear minded, and there are.............other benefits  :))

Several weeks ago I challenged myself to learn a little bit of python and math every day (1-60min) for a month. I'm on day 58 and now I've changed the challenge from one month to three months. I kept a notepad near the PC and kept it only for tally marks. Red pen. Red pens are special. I like these personal challenges but this post is not really about what Chris er csmertx likes.

How well do you feel you have progressed? Think you could hold a convo about this stuff in a radom every day situation yet? Haha, I have been trying to get myself motivated to do this exact thing but with Javascript. Miht just start doing it how you're doing it.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 08:37:56 »

This is a much better idea than most would imagine. Did this for around 3 months a little while ago and I got a lot more work done, was more clear minded, and there are.............other benefits  :))

How well do you feel you have progressed? Think you could hold a convo about this stuff in a radom every day situation yet? Haha, I have been trying to get myself motivated to do this exact thing but with Javascript. Miht just start doing it how you're doing it.

Hold a conversation about Python and Math? Lordy, I can barely hold a conversation about anything during random everyday situations. On the math side of things, I have picked up on a few very basic ideas that I could never understand without the www at my side. Python, well, like I said earlier I can edit a python module to output data kinda like I can edit json, bash scripts, batch files, html, css, xml, etc. I'm still grasping the terminology. I don't want to spend money on books and online classes if I'm not going to make use of them and learn the material you know?

Eight months without is my max. I wasn't even hooking up with anyone during the eight months. Dreams were pretty vivid though. Meh.

edit - I forgot that the first few weeks were spent figuring out how to use elinks and vim. imo some of the tutorials were hilarious though (soz 4 the arch bg/low rez)

168455-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 09:04:48 by csmertx »

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 15:24:51 »
Alright, so it's been about four months ± X amount of days. My sauce for math is without tests but my guts say I would pass with at least a solid C as is. Started Geometry yesterday (Algebra with current sauce took about three months -- past sauces were not as tasty).

And Python, well, I can copy at a reasonable pace now (40-50 WPM). I can say without a doubt that Python Crash Course (by Eric Matthes) has helped my newbie ass quite a bit. The book is not magical, after about 100 pages (@180 now) I found myself just copying the answers he posted on his GitHub page. I needed a good primer before I tackle something trickier like Rust. Gimmie like five years I'll be copying @80wpm :)). I'm not doing this to take another semester of college. The only semester I took left me full of regret (3.0). This is me sans going out to drink. You know, just for funsies.

Offline yuppie

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 15:34:18 »

Do you have a GitHub yet?
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 15:55:18 »

Do you have a GitHub yet?

I have a private Gist that's been collecting dust over the past year but no Github as of yet. It would be cool to do some kind of SBC project. A simple camera trap or something along those lines might be a fun starting point.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 09:11:43 »
I decided to try and learn Unity, and by extension C#.  I've done a couple of tutorial series, and it's fun, although I'm not confident I'm gonna get very proficient with C#, I feel like my brain isn't wired for this kind of stuff. My intention was to do a bit everyday but I fell out of the habit after a couple of weeks. I also seem to forget terminology really easily, which is exceptionally annoying.

However, I've managed to keep up my Colemak training, doing some everyday, often doing quite a lot, but it's easier because I can keep keybr.com open in a web browser and just do little bits all day at work. And I've found myself doing it to relax a bit in the evening, which is strange and unexpected. I decided to learn it cos I've never touched typed but always wanted to and once I discovered nice keyboards it was great incentive. Also, I was really interested to see if my 37 year old brain was able to learn something like this... to be able to replace a bad habit (hunt and peck) that I've been developing my whole life pretty much.

I've also managed to maintain a new habit of getting up early and going to the gym everyday before work, and have definitely got to the point where I don't want to break the chain by missing a day.

Maybe a notepad calendar and a red pen is what I need for my Unity learning.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 10:31:50 »
I decided to try and learn Unity, and by extension C#.  I've done a couple of tutorial series, and it's fun, although I'm not confident I'm gonna get very proficient with C#, I feel like my brain isn't wired for this kind of stuff. My intention was to do a bit everyday but I fell out of the habit after a couple of weeks. I also seem to forget terminology really easily, which is exceptionally annoying.

However, I've managed to keep up my Colemak training, doing some everyday, often doing quite a lot, but it's easier because I can keep keybr.com open in a web browser and just do little bits all day at work. And I've found myself doing it to relax a bit in the evening, which is strange and unexpected. I decided to learn it cos I've never touched typed but always wanted to and once I discovered nice keyboards it was great incentive. Also, I was really interested to see if my 37 year old brain was able to learn something like this... to be able to replace a bad habit (hunt and peck) that I've been developing my whole life pretty much.

I've also managed to maintain a new habit of getting up early and going to the gym everyday before work, and have definitely got to the point where I don't want to break the chain by missing a day.

Might sound kinda archaic but I tally mark a grocery notepad with a red pen and made sure each row had a date next to it. My Google Cal has enough on it as it is. So far my early 30's brain is keeping up with the maths. Not so much with the Python but I have zero experience with modern programming languages to begin with.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 10:42:13 »

Might sound kinda archaic but I tally mark a grocery notepad with a red pen and made sure each row had a date next to it. My Google Cal has enough on it as it is. So far my early 30's brain is keeping up with the maths. Not so much with the Python but I have zero experience with modern programming languages to begin with.

Tp4 looks at Tp4 calender.

Sit in front of PC until year 2072,   then die..

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 11:07:59 »

I don't know where I'd even begin with trying to improve my maths! But then my maths is decent enough for everyday use. I also have no experience with programming languages, I'm coming to Unity and C# pretty cold. I just use film editing and compositing software, which I have a hard enough time with tbh, and don't seem to have a natural proclivity for, but have managed to forge a career out of it nevertheless. I will try the notepad trick with Unity and try to develop a good habit though. I am a fan of pen and  paper.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 11:14:40 »

(Attachment Link)

We won't be sitting in front of computers then though. You'll be #notroneryanymore in your own tailor made multi-sensory virtual reality, getting vegan 10% fat diet piped directly into your veins.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 11:26:12 »

(Attachment Link)

We won't be sitting in front of computers then though. You'll be #notroneryanymore in your own tailor made multi-sensory virtual reality, getting vegan 10% fat diet piped directly into your veins.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:51:42 »
This week I challenged myself to poop before I go to work, drinking coffee earlier helps.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 20:16:53 »
This week I challenged myself to poop before I go to work, drinking coffee earlier helps.

I believe in you baby. But, why can't you poop at work?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 20:41:34 »

STDs

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 05:14:18 »

STDs

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 05:17:12 »
NOW MODIFY YOUR POST TP TO SAY STI

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 10:32:02 »
Gonna make potato cakes today. That shall be my challenge!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 11:31:45 »

gotta watch them fatz... 7.4 gram per meal Maxx.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 12:13:43 »

gotta watch them fatz... 7.4 gram per meal Maxx.

IRL the potato pancake I consume once per day is nearly 50% of my fat consumption. I use a heap of light veggie oil to cook them in, we're talking about 16% of daily recommended dosage. I usually consume ~32% of my daily fat rec. amount. Basically. I'm not a science-magician--but I can haz potato pancakes.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 18:44:21 »

You need to be sensative to my cultural beliefs.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-05/what-do-you-call-battered-deep-fried-potato-snack-linguistic/7069684

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 18:53:49 »

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-05/what-do-you-call-battered-deep-fried-potato-snack-linguistic/7069684

I can't zoom out and see the rest of the world. Reported! Un-American content! Seriously though, I call them hash browns because McDonald's says it's ok

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 19:46:38 »

I can't zoom out and see the rest of the world. Reported! Un-American content! Seriously though, I call them hash browns because McDonald's says it's ok

.... You know what, that is a good point

Offline iri

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 04:43:21 »
How do you distinguish 'challenge' from 'daily routine of learning something and going to the gym'? (add in 'learning English' for my pitiful self)
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 08:36:39 »
How do you distinguish 'challenge' from 'daily routine of learning something and going to the gym'? (add in 'learning English' for my pitiful self)

I've attempted to teach myself things with online resources in the past. The challenge was to do a little bit every day for X amount of months. The goal was for it to become a daily routine for X amount of years. Then the idea of creating a routine bled into other aspects of my life like health. English is on my list of things too haha

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 10:18:41 »

I guess a challenge has to be challenging. Which in turn is gonna be subjective. And once your challenge becomes routine you need to adjust your challenge.

Offline iri

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 10:37:12 »
And once your challenge becomes routine you need to adjust your challenge.
Looks like I'm on the right track then.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 10:50:58 »
And once your challenge becomes routine you need to adjust your challenge.
Looks like I'm on the right track then.

Yep

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 08 August 2018, 17:08:21 »
Relevent zombie bump.

It's been a year-ish. Read a few books, yelled at the montior, gave up on Python (-v), started with C, and did some other stuff. Horrible dotfiles were finally uploaded. Hooray, I guess.

Relevent zombie link(s): github  or gitlab